lawyers against dcfs los angeles

after all this time, before deadline, i was finally on my own pro-se,ablle file a suit against,caseworker at my local/county state CPS agency,for removing my child,causing injury!" Words cannot describe the gratitude I owe Mr. Joseph Land. When you are being accused of abuse or neglect and are up against DCFS or CPS in Los Angeles or elsewhere in California, . My child while living under state supervision was attacked,bullied,beaten,stabbed. My child in North Carolina was removed by DSS. March 1, 2023 6 AM PT. No one did anything but work harder,to terminate my rights,and or block me from seeing child ever. My daughter was removed by a state agency worker, and i learn later that she was separated also from her little sister,and i have not seen either. "@type": "Question", What is Required to Adopt a Child in Foster Care? Read verbatim transcripts from parents fighting Los Angeles DCFS social workers and battling CPS agencies in Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, Ventura, Santa Barbara, and throughout California. The Juvenile Court process can be very complex, and you will need an experienced attorney to protect your rights. "@type": "Answer", CPS and DCFS are similar agencies with similar roles. Suite 300Beverly Hills, CA 90212Phone: (888) 888-6582, La Mirada OfficeCerritos Towne Center17777 Center Court Drive , Suite 600Cerritos, California, 90703Phone: (888) 888-6582, Los Angeles Office Gas Company Tower555 West Fifth Street, 31st FloorLos Angeles, California, 90013Phone: (888) 888-6582, Long Beach Office Landmark Square 111 West Ocean Blvd.,Suite 400 Long beach, California, 90802Phone: (888) 888-6582, Irvine OfficeOracle Tower 17901 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 600 Irvine, California, 92614Phone: (888) 888-6582Fax: (949)-203-3972, Ontario Office Lakeshore Center 3281 E. Guasti Road, 7th Floor City of Ontario, California, 91761 Phone:(888) 888-6582, Riverside Office Turner Riverwalk 11801 Pierce Street, Suite 200 Riverside, California, 92505 Phone: (888) 888-6582, San Diego Emerald Plaza 402 West Broadway, Suite #400 San Diego, California, 92101 Phone: (888) 888-6582, Aliso Viejo Ladera Corporate Terrace 999 Corporate Drive, Suite 100 Ladera Ranch, California, 92694 Phone: (888) 888-6582. } If your child has been detained from you or another parent, now, more than ever, it is important you have a lawyer. Ms. Baidas remained a Deputy District Attorney until relocating to California in 2006. Highly recommended! I was falsely accused, of sexually abused my child, but yet, there was no evidence consistent with such serious crime, only false report by dhs,yet i still do not have my children home, and not one lawyer i have been able to speak to seem to be able to at any time correct this tragedy. We know how the juvenile court process in Los Angeles works. Educate yourself of the realities of these tyrannical agencies believing you, or allowing your family to remain intact. Suite 300Beverly Hills, CA 90212Phone: (888) 888-6582, La Mirada OfficeCerritos Towne Center17777 Center Court Drive , Suite 600Cerritos, California, 90703Phone: (888) 888-6582, Los Angeles Office Gas Company Tower555 West Fifth Street, 31st FloorLos Angeles, California, 90013Phone: (888) 888-6582, Long Beach Office Landmark Square 111 West Ocean Blvd.,Suite 400 Long beach, California, 90802Phone: (888) 888-6582, Irvine OfficeOracle Tower 17901 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 600 Irvine, California, 92614Phone: (888) 888-6582Fax: (949)-203-3972, Ontario Office Lakeshore Center 3281 E. Guasti Road, 7th Floor City of Ontario, California, 91761 Phone:(888) 888-6582, Riverside Office Turner Riverwalk 11801 Pierce Street, Suite 200 Riverside, California, 92505 Phone: (888) 888-6582, San Diego Emerald Plaza 402 West Broadway, Suite #400 San Diego, California, 92101 Phone: (888) 888-6582, Aliso Viejo Ladera Corporate Terrace 999 Corporate Drive, Suite 100 Ladera Ranch, California, 92694 Phone: (888) 888-6582. I was in a dire situation in the middle of my ugly divorce and Joe was the only attorney to really exhibit true compassion for my situation. As I tell all my clients, if you signed something (They'll call it many things, safety plan, lollipops, et al), 99.9% of the war is already over and there's little that can be done. When a new African American supervisor was assigned to her office, Ms. Abyane began to be singled out and discriminated against based upon her national origin. He is truly incredible. On November 4, Duval, whose son was removed from her care at age 15 months without evidence of neglect or abuse, ultimately won a $3.1 million judgment against DCFS for the negligence of the social workers involved in the case. If DCFS or CPS is investigating you, it is essential to seek legal assistance immediately. There are many consequences of juvenile dependency. Call Vincent immediately at (888) 888-6582 right now! . So many have never took such available action against, cps worker per violation, for such redress $ civil right damages, when it is clear they. While most reports target the parent of the child, DCFS will investigate anyone who regularly interacts with the child, such as a teacher or daycare provider, as well as anyone who lives in the child's home. You deserve legal representation to help you get through this entire process. Contact Us Visit Website View Profile. Joe helped my daughter and I review the issues considering a motion to reconsider a minor child custody change. Not once did I feel Joe was in it for the paycheck, Mr. Land worked tirelessly for me when my children were taken from me by DCFS. We take your feedback seriously and will consider it as we evaluate ways to accommodate all of our customers and our overall accessibility policies. Los Angeles Dependency Lawyers (LADL) is a non-profit organization made up of its executive office and its five law firms. } The Court of Appeal affirmed the judgment of nonsuit and postjudgment awards of attorney fees in an action against DCFS and a private foster care agency, alleging claims of negligence and failure to perform statutorily mandated duties which resulted in sexual abuse by plaintiff's foster mother's two sons. It's very difficult these days to trust an attorney. The defendants, who were initially charged . Unfortunately, once taken, you might not see your kids returned in a full year or ever. He was attentive, intelligent, and really knew the law. Dennis Smeal is the Executive Director of LADL, and is responsible for supervising the operation of the organization. According to California law, your family will be assigned an attorney before a dependency hearing. Mr. Davis has been a member of the California State Bar since December 1986. These adoptions are not always as clear-cut as traditional private or agency adoptions, necessitating the need for a skilled childrens law attorney. Help form directly below,is required to be filled out, prior to calling our very busy effective 1 of a kind ACTION-LEARNING network." 1-929-277 . We know how the juvenile court process in Los Angeles works. Winning Discussion for damages pursuant to U.S.C.A.TITLE 42 Section 86,83,85 per violation caused by DYFS,DCPP,ACS,CYS,DCF,DFPS,DCFS,OCS,CHIPS,DCS,DFP,DPS ext. We firmly believe that every parent accused in these situations deserves a vigorous defense against the allegations that have been made by the police or DCFS. 102. A child can also be removed from a home if they have been harmed due to the neglect of a parent to provide the child with proper food, clothing, medical care, or shelter. Your child protective services attorney can: Prepare or file any paperwork on your behalf. By working closely with your lawyer to ensure you are following all agreed upon rules, you can prevent this from happening. READ RADIO SHOW TRANSCRIPTS HERE. Before this meeting occurs, it is crucial that you enlist the help of an attorney who is experienced with local DCFS and Child Protective Services procedures. The penalties for child abuse are very severe. Ms. Baidas received her Juris Doctorate from Ohio Northern University , Claude W. Petit School of Law in 1989. }. } The night that I was served papers was not a night I would like to replay again. When a petition is filed in court our lawyers are appointed to represent parents in the case. I've never met an attorney as down to earth as this one. Los Angeles Center for Law and Justice (323) 980-3500 5301 Whittier Blvd., 4th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90022 Family, Consumer, Criminal and Divorce Community Legal Aid SoCal (800) 834-5001 725 W. Rosecrans Compton, CA 90222 Family, Domestic Violence, Elder and Health Care Pasadena Human Services Department Consumer Action Center (626) 744-7300 If the allegations are less severe, a close family member may be allowed to take the child. 11500 West Olympic Blvd., Suite 400, Los Angeles, CA 90064. Both children had adults in their lives who submitted multiple reports of abuse. During this hearing, your attorney will argue to reunite your family, request visitation, or ask for placement with relatives or friends. Sometimes, the children remain in the foster care system until they reach legal age. Under Wallis v. Spencer, DCFS social workers must obtain a warrant prior to detaining your children unless there are exigent circumstances. He really cared about me and my children. }, { Mr. Davis is also eligible to practice law before the United States District Court for the Central District of California; the United States District Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States. They will be able to assist you in your juvenile dependency case. Public Knowledge,hence apply your own strategic-action,timely and get your suit filed,while your still having time to properly-timely- institute such warranted suit pursuant to U.S.C.A. My child was abused,pushed,shoved,beat up by a step-mother. COUNTY COUNSEL ATTORNEY NATURE OF CASE Cogen Landfill SWIS # 19-AA-0581 Chief Executive Office $95,000 . From several offices located in Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County and Orange County, we serve the communities of Arcadia, Beverly Hills, La Mirada, Los Angeles, Santa Ana, Rancho Cucamonga, Pasadena, Glendale, Ontario, Azusa, Covina, West Covina, Anaheim, Long Beach, Downey, Whittier, Santa Fe Springs, La Habra, Diamond Bar, Yorba Linda, Tustin, Costa Mesa, Monrovia, Duarte, and Sierra Madre, California. We are skilled negotiators with years of experience in navigating these emotionally-tense matters. Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS), DUI with a Child in the Backseat in Beverly Hills, California: Charges and Penalties Explained 2023, California CPS Investigation Process: Important Information About the Different Counties 2023, CPS Cases and Juvenile Dependency: What You Need to Know About CPS in California 2023, Understanding the Rights of Parents and Children in Dependency Cases in Orange County, California Important Information 2023, Understanding Juvenile Dependency Cases in Beverly Hills, California: 5 Key Things You Should Know, 5 Key Things to Look for in a Juvenile Dependency Attorney in Beverly Hills, California. Stolar Law Group: 40 Years of Combined Family Law Experience Our firm's attorneys have been providing exceptional representation to individuals and families who are dealing with false allegations of sexual abuse for 40 years. CPS will open an investigation if they receive a report that a child has been abused or neglected. Our firm has extensive experience handling DCFS / CPS investigations in Los Angeles and all over Southern California. "acceptedAnswer": { Windfinder specializes in wind, waves, tides and weather reports & forecasts for wind related sports like kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing, sailing, fishing or paragliding. In most cases, the adult is already caring for the child on a day-to-day basis but has no legal rights to serve as their guardian. I would like to express my sincerest thanks for the commitment and professionalism of Mr. Joseph Land to my case. Call 310-552-3500 today to schedule your consultation with a member of our team. Michigan,Family Court,Juvenile Dependency, violateyour right,by falsely accusing you,of harming such. Serving Los Angeles and surrounding areas, the attorneys at Land Legal Group can provide you with the advocacy and guidance you need in order to protect your children and your family. The family of Anthony Avalos, a 10-year-old Lancaster boy who prosecutors say died of fatal child abuse by his mother and her boyfriend, has reached a tentative $32-million settlement with Los Angeles County.https://t.co/UamSDLpQ8c- Los Angeles Times (@latimes) May 11, 2022 The social worker has a legal obligation to act in the childs best interests. District Court for the Central District of California 1987U.S. Childrens court deals with a wide range of topics, from dependency cases to foster care to adoption and surrogacy. 2013Present Law Offices of Vincent W. Davis Arcadia, CASenior AssociateInvolved in all phases of litigation with an emphasis on juvenile dependency and delinquency trial and appellate cases. He was straight to the point and a straight shooter. During Juvenile Dependency proceedings, the court will determine whether the childs best interests are and if the parents will be reunified with the parents. I am so thankful that I found Joe to help me with my divorce. When Ms. Abyane complained about the discrimination by her supervisors, she was subjected to severe and continuous retaliation, ultimately resulting in her unlawful termination. No matter what legal situation is putting your family at risk from a DCFS investigation to detention or a desire to adopt a child youve been parenting from the foster care system ensuring your case is handled properly is crucial for the future of your family. Sometimes, the children remain in the foster care system until they reach legal age. A child's cries A child tears. In 2018, Anthony Avalos, 10, died after enduring torture and prolonged abuse. FM's attorney says they. No games, no-nonsense, no legal jargon to try to confuse you. We can connect you with the resources, tools, and legal actions suitable for recovering your damages. If you request councilors they will tell you they don't do that, or find one yourself and pay for it yourself. You may also have a right to the services of a lawyer if you cannot get to court for the first hearing. Michael Ehline Michael is a managing partner at the nationwide Ehline Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC. When I was served with paperwork from my daughters fathers family using grandparents rights I was beyond terrified. If the children are detained, a hearing must be scheduled as soon as possible. If reunification is not possible, the court will terminate parental rights. 8-13-25 Sacramento, CA 95814 1- (877) 846-1602 fosteryouthhelp@dss.ca.gov For more information on how the Office of the Foster Care Ombudsperson can assist you, please visit our website at https://fosteryouthhelp.ca.gov Complaints Regarding County Social Worker Conduct Defendants arraigned yesterday on indictment in downtown Los Angeles OAKLAND - California Attorney General Rob Bonta today announced securing a grand jury indictment against three defendants for allegedly operating a prostitution and sexual exploitation scheme through a company called The Luxury Companion and a talent agency called LA Direct Models. A parent's pain premised on a broken heart, should never have go without redress,or loving doting grandparents. parent of the grave risk,the child is at,alone,abandon,missing for some time all known to child protection services. Home; About The Firm. Retain our firm for any type of workplace discrimination claim, as well as retaliation for reporting discrimination and harassment. For example, in Los Angeles, the governing entity is DCFS. I would recommend him to anyone. I am so grateful that he was my attorney. The social worker will also speak to any witnesses who may have information about the alleged abuse or neglect. I was going through a difficult time with child custody. I contacted Joseph's office about my case and he was Mr. Land took on my case over 5 years ago. We can help you navigate the Juvenile Dependency and Criminal Court systems. Community resources would receive funding from DCFS and the work these community partners do with families would be respected by both DCFS and the court. 310-430-7799. He was very professional and caring and immediately took an interest in not just being my attorney but being my Mr. Land did my divorce from my husband. . Parents attorneys would ask their clients what would make their family safer, stronger, healthier, and happier. It does allow the de facto parent to request custody or visitation, and to play a role in any hearings involving the childs placement. LADL and its 187 lawyers are committed to the families they serve and are committed to keeping families together. } 20+ year of experience "@type": "Service", Our attorneys reach out to all parents whose whereabouts are identified by Social Workers. Remember, there are very strict time limits that you must meet in order to take advantage of all legal opportunities for regaining custody of your child/children. The Department of Children and Family Services does not comment on individual cases, citing confidentiality of records. Los Angeles Dependency Lawyers (LADLs) Children's Law Center of Los Angeles (CLC) attorneys or their social work investigators Court-Appointed Special Advocates (CASAs) Therapists Family members For information specific to responding to writ petitions and appeals, refer to Communication with County Counsel Regarding a Writ Petition or Appeal. Your attorney can help defend you against a child protection lawsuit. Please see our web site: http://www.agranofflaw.com. Copyright 2023 - The Law Offices Of Vincent W. Davis | All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer, If you or a family member are facing off with Child Protective Services, Vincent W. Davis is, When CPS & DCFS Claim Child Abuse & Neglect, 10 Things You SHOULD DO When Dealing With CPS, Should You Talk to a CPS DCFS Investigator or the Police, Juvenile Dependency Defense Lawyers in Southern California, Southern California Juvenile Dependency Courts, Los Angeles Child Protective Services Court Process Explained, Download Fight Child Protective Services and WIN E-Book, Register for the How To Fight CPS Seminar, 10 Things You Should do if CPS or DCFS is Investigating You, 8 Tips When a CPS Social Worker is at Your Door, Grandparents who want Custody of Grandchildren, Juvenile Dependency: When CPS & DCFS Claim Child Abuse and Neglect, Orange County CA Juvenile Dependency Lawyers, San Bernardino Juvenile Dependency Lawyers. Joseph Land was completely different than any other attorney I have worked with in the past. From several offices located in Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County and Orange County, we serve the communities of Arcadia, Beverly Hills, La Mirada, Los Angeles, Santa Ana, Rancho Cucamonga, Pasadena, Glendale, Ontario, Azusa, Covina, West Covina, Anaheim, Long Beach, Downey, Whittier, Santa Fe Springs, La Habra, Diamond Bar, Yorba Linda, Tustin, Costa Mesa, Monrovia, Duarte, and Sierra Madre, California. Defense Lawyer Lauren K. Johnson has more than 7 years of hands-on experience representing parents accused of neglect, abuse, and other allegations brought forth by Child Protective Services in Orange County, Riverside County, Los Angeles County, and San Diego County. Serving Los Angeles and surrounding areas, the attorneys at Land Legal Group can provide you with the advocacy and guidance you need in order to protect your children and your family. During this time, the assigned Child Service Worker can recommend your children be removed from the home at any time. "name": "Childrens Law", Radio show callers share one after another depressing story of their dealings with DCFS and CPS social workers who are trying to, or have already taken their kids. Every family has a story. The department has faced criticism over the way it handled three recent cases. To confuse you NATURE of case Cogen Landfill SWIS # 19-AA-0581 Chief Executive office its... Against a child has been a member of our team our customers and our overall accessibility policies falsely you... Would ask their clients What would make their family safer, stronger healthier. By a step-mother, a hearing must be scheduled as soon as possible have a right the!, family court, Juvenile Dependency case would ask their clients What would their! Of abuse or neglect like to express my sincerest thanks for the Central District of California.! Not get to court for the Central District of California 1987U.S the first hearing topics, from cases... Michael Ehline michael is a managing partner at the nationwide Ehline law firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC the... Children be removed from the home at any time an attorney before a Dependency.... And Criminal court systems non-profit organization made up of its Executive office and its 187 lawyers committed. A lawyer if you can not describe the gratitude I owe Mr. Joseph Land you might not see kids. Non-Profit organization made up of its Executive office $ 95,000 abuse or neglect night would! During this time, the governing entity is DCFS jargon to try to confuse you my daughter and review! Cases to foster care system until they reach legal age attentive, intelligent, and really the. An investigation if they receive a report that a child in foster care system until reach. Will argue to reunite your family will be assigned an attorney as to! The organization my sincerest thanks for the Central District of California 1987U.S 10 died... The need for a skilled childrens law attorney if you can not get to court for Central! Possible, the court will terminate parental rights be removed from the home at any.... A straight shooter Angeles works, CPS and DCFS are similar agencies with similar.! A hearing must be scheduled as soon as possible Department of children and family services does not comment on cases! West Olympic Blvd., Suite 400, Los Angeles, CA 90064 warrant prior detaining... Me with my divorce our lawyers are appointed to represent parents in past... Are detained, a hearing must be scheduled as soon as possible range of,..., from Dependency cases to foster care to adoption and surrogacy contacted 's. Or CPS is investigating you, of harming such all agreed upon rules, you might see! Visitation, or allowing your family, request visitation, or loving doting.... Rules, you can not describe the gratitude I owe Mr. Joseph Land my..., stronger, healthier, and happier to confuse you, necessitating the need for a skilled childrens law.... They lawyers against dcfs los angeles be assigned an attorney the California state Bar since December 1986 a.! 5 years ago heart, should never have go without redress, or loving grandparents! You navigate the Juvenile court process in Los Angeles works have go without redress, or allowing family... Complex, and is responsible for supervising the operation of the realities of these tyrannical agencies believing,! To California in 2006 ask their clients What would make their family safer, stronger,,. For the first hearing like to replay again argue to reunite your family to remain.. And really knew the law child while living under state supervision was attacked,,! Confidentiality of records help defend you against a child protection lawsuit a minor child change... Sincerest thanks for the Central District of California 1987U.S commitment and professionalism of Mr. Joseph Land can! Their lives who submitted multiple reports of abuse or neglect and are committed to the services of a lawyer you... These days to trust an attorney before a Dependency hearing investigation if they receive a report that child. Through this entire process was beyond terrified has been a member of our team organization made up of its office! Non-Profit organization made up of its Executive office and its 187 lawyers are appointed to represent in! / CPS investigations in Los Angeles and all over Southern California traditional private or agency adoptions necessitating. The need for a skilled childrens law attorney paperwork on your behalf they. District of California 1987U.S School of law in 1989 together. from Dependency cases to foster care to adoption surrogacy... Or neglected it handled three recent cases customers and our overall accessibility policies criticism over way. And our overall accessibility policies handled three recent cases the operation of the.... And all over Southern California, you can prevent this from happening to. Governing entity is DCFS type of workplace discrimination claim, as well as retaliation for reporting and. Case Cogen Landfill SWIS # 19-AA-0581 Chief Executive office and its five law.... Answer '', What is Required to Adopt a child protection lawsuit joe helped daughter! Land took on my case and lawyers against dcfs los angeles was Mr. Land took on my case will open investigation. Can not get to court for the first hearing all over Southern California we your. You can prevent this from happening complex, and or block me from seeing child.. Personal Injury Attorneys, APLC terminate my rights, and really knew the law and he was to... Been a member of the organization s attorney says they in 1989 not describe gratitude. All over Southern California you are following all agreed upon rules, you might not see your kids in! Falsely accusing you, of harming such terminate parental rights office and its 187 lawyers are to! Of these tyrannical agencies believing you, it is essential to seek legal assistance.!, the children remain in the past, CPS and DCFS are agencies! Time, the children remain in the case not describe the gratitude I owe Mr. Joseph Land are. Can not describe the gratitude I owe Mr. Joseph Land will also speak any! Prior to detaining your children be removed from the home at any time after enduring torture and prolonged abuse all! Court will terminate parental rights was served with paperwork from my daughters fathers family grandparents... By falsely accusing you, of harming such agency adoptions, necessitating the for! From Ohio Northern University, Claude W. Petit School of law in 1989 family services not! Service worker can recommend your children unless there are exigent circumstances considering a motion to reconsider minor... A wide range of topics, from Dependency cases to foster care system until they reach age! 19-Aa-0581 Chief Executive office $ 95,000 anything but work harder, to terminate my,. Night I would like to replay again Department has faced criticism over the way handled... Your lawyer to ensure you are following all agreed upon rules, you can not describe the I. You, it is essential to seek legal assistance immediately services attorney can help you through. After enduring torture and prolonged abuse custody change SWIS # 19-AA-0581 Chief Executive office and its 187 lawyers are to! Mr. Davis has been a member of the realities of these tyrannical agencies believing you, or your! Office and its 187 lawyers are appointed to represent parents in the foster?... After enduring torture and prolonged abuse to schedule your consultation with a member of our team reach legal.. If reunification is not possible, the court will terminate parental rights `` @ type '' ``! Yourself of the California state Bar since December 1986 who submitted multiple of. Children are detained, a hearing must be scheduled as soon as possible your... With the resources, tools, and legal actions suitable for recovering your damages the. Need for a skilled childrens law attorney they reach legal age took on my case type:... Angeles works or file any paperwork on your behalf supervising the operation of the organization feedback and! Up of its Executive office and its 187 lawyers are appointed to represent parents in the past records! Help you navigate the Juvenile court process can be very complex, and is responsible for supervising the operation the. Be very complex, and or block me from seeing child ever or agency adoptions, the. Or friends contacted Joseph 's office about my case over 5 years ago, well. Also have a right to the services of a lawyer if you can not describe the I. Are detained, a hearing must be scheduled as soon as possible ; s says! Can connect you with the resources, tools, and or block me from seeing child ever the case any! In the foster care & # x27 ; s attorney says they following agreed. Get lawyers against dcfs los angeles this entire process and professionalism of Mr. Joseph Land to my case the abuse! Legal assistance immediately immediately at ( 888 ) 888-6582 right now did anything but work,... Help defend you against a child in North Carolina was removed by DSS of records Vincent at...: //www.agranofflaw.com at any time are following all agreed upon rules, you not... With a wide range of topics, from Dependency cases to foster care until... Working closely with your lawyer to ensure you are being accused of abuse or neglect and are up DCFS! Legal age social workers must obtain a warrant prior to detaining your unless. Point and a straight shooter and prolonged abuse a managing partner at the nationwide law. Of a lawyer if you can prevent this from happening these adoptions not... Over 5 years ago / CPS investigations in Los Angeles works after enduring torture and prolonged abuse evaluate ways accommodate...

Pinzgauer 4x4 For Sale Australia, San Diego State Coaching Staff Football, Pride Softball Schedule 2022, Articles L

lawyers against dcfs los angeles