pinzgauer 4x4 for sale australia

Super high amount watching. Ex Army "Sau mt thi gian 2 thng s dng sn phm th mnh thy da ca mnh chuyn bin r rt nht l nhng np nhn C Nguyn Th Thy Hngchia s: "Beta Glucan, mnh thy n ging nh l ng hnh, n cho mnh c ci trong n ung ci Ch Trn Vn Tnchia s: "a con gi ca ti n ln mng coi, n pht hin thuc Beta Glucan l ti bt u ung Trn Vn Vinh: "Ti ung thuc ny ti cm thy rt tt. VIC, Geelong, Vehicles Pinzgauer 716MK P93, 6 cylinder / Manual Year 2003 Showing 1550 miles (not warranted) One of the very last UK built 6 cylinder models Wide 7" wheels with almo Vehicles . Runs and drives great WebSwiss Army Vehicles, Vehicles Shop, Steyr Puch Pinzgauer. Trade Safely. Please confirm price and features with the seller of the vehicle. Dual tanks fitted Suit Ex Army Acco or Unimog Mack Trucks 4x4 6x6. Haflinger Technik hold the largest stock of Steyr-Puch parts in the UK. STEYR PUCH HAFLINGER 700AP 4x4. Spares included are: 1966 Australian Military Handbook. Factory single cab Pinzgauer 710 & 712; Engine; Drive Train; Wheel Drive Suspension; Brakes Wheels; Land Rover engine. Pick up Broadford, Shepparton and Possibility at Corowa Swim-In & Military Vehicle Gathering 15th March 2020, Mack 6x6 ex Army Wrecking truck parts E6 285 Cool Power, Mack R 6x6 truck parts wrecking Haflinger Technik hold huge stocks of new spare parts, as well as a great selection of top quality vehicles. 6 wheel drive. This vehicle runs beautifully, strong , auto changes and holds well, tight and sound engine, rebuilt at some stage, although I dont have papers! Your reliable dealer for all types of commercial vehicles in Austria. Location: Mt Tamborine QLD, AU, You say they are thin on the ground yes but there is over 100 in Aus! industrial Gas Genset Ordnance Disposal, Military Mobile Tactical $50 Each or all 4 for $150 Wanting to Buy 2 Goodyear Omnitrac Truck Tyres in same size 12R20 ex Unimog - Must be in Good Condition only. Local VIEW & PICK, One of a kind conversion ex army 6x6 with slide on camper. Stock No: 140, Year: 1973 Stock No: 416, Year: Web2016 Isuzu D-MAX LS-U Auto 4x4 MY15 $31,975* Excl. Just had COI The Austrian supplier will respond to emails in English. WebSeller: beflipped (258) 100%, Location: Mt Tamborine QLD, AU, Ships to: AU, Item: 263869634779 STEYR PUCH HAFLINGER 700AP 4x4. Former Australian Defence Force Vehicle. and there is only around 20 Pinzgauers and we picked up one in 100% standard swiss army condition with brand new body and complete rebuild (in the swiss army work shop) and those examples buy between 20-30 thousand i am aware a car is worth what you pay but i just (This is about as rare as it gets) Immaculate Parts and Workshop Manuals Brand New Rear Mudgaurds Brand New Rear Lights Original Scissor Jack (rare) Tow Bar (rare) Toolkit There will be many things I have forgotten to put in this ad so I may update it later. Charges 190,820 km Ute Automatic 4cyl 3.0L Turbo Diesel Check car history Dealer comes to you The dealer brings the car to your home for you to inspect and test drive (Fees may apply so please check with the dealer). I have one full canopy and hard doors. This canopy combination was one fitted by the Australian importer on arrival in Australia and is not a made up one. Govt. Tam International hin ang l i din ca cc cng ty quc t uy tn v Dc phm v dng chi tr em t Nht v Chu u. Front diff centre Front springs Air tanks Tail shafts Plenty of parts From $500, Download the Gumtree app for iOS or Android. New brake pads, new tie rod ends. WebTyres weigh around 50kg or more each 1100mm Diameter 350mm wide so bring your Ute or Trailer. WebThis 1975 Steyr-Puch Pinzgauer 710M is a soft-top troop carrier that was reportedly used by the Swiss Armed Forces prior to its importation to the US and acquisition by the seller around 2011. Contact me through ebay if you have any questions. * If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Drive Away", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Home; Vehicles; Parts Shop . WILL NOT SEPARATE PARTS . WebNEW for sale. Govt. Language Options WhatsApp +85252115163. Web2012 TOYOTA LANDCRUISER WORKMATE 4X4 $68,000 Cars / 4x4s RefCode: TA1166925 Transmission: Manual Colour: White 2012 Toyota Landcruiser Workmate 4x4 fitted with Cooks Service Body 275,000 kms To many extras to mention Excellent mechanical condition Just had a service Geelong, VIC LMCT 9666 CALL 03 9998 4746 Just 4x4s is the place for large, commercial and daily 4x4s as well as caravans and campervans. Mack & Acco Olding Truck Winch brake assembly band and lining. I also have an original half cab cover which stops at the rear of the front seats. Refurbished radiator with new hoses. Laubtec (the best) electronic ignition fitted. Vic. No requests for email contact please, but make an offer - will need transporting. 0% negative feedback. Subscribe to our newsletter to stay upto date with important news, information & much more! I bought it around 5 years ago from its second owner. You should not rely on this figure without making your own independent assessment of the value of the vehicle. It has significant body and chassis rust which would need repairing if to be used back on the road or this vehicle could be used for a block or farm vehicle. Note that auction items incur additional fees, such as buyers premium and/or administration fees. Copyright 2007-2023 Gumtree IP Aus Holding Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Webhaflinger 4x4 | New and Used Cars, Vans & Utes for Sale | Gumtree Australia Free Local Classifieds. Transfere cases Chng ti phc v khch hng trn khp Vit Nam t hai vn phng v kho hng thnh ph H Ch Minh v H Ni. Stock No: 223, 2023 - Swiss Army Vehicles LLC, Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA, We are a major distributor of European military vehicles, parts and surplus since 1998. Rokewood, VIC. 0 sold, 1 available. Just 4x4s is the place for large, commercial and daily 4x4s as well as caravans and campervans. and there is only around 20 Pinzgauers and we picked up one in 100% standard swiss army condition with brand new body and complete rebuild (in the swiss army work shop) and those examples buy between 20-30 thousand i am aware a car is worth what you pay but i just Rear seats, interior li Find Out More Enquire Now Pinzgauer 718T Fire & Rescue Vehicle Pinzgauer 718T P80, 6 cylinder / Automatic Year 1994 Only 7,750 miles ! Offroadtrucks.eu offers a wide range of used vehicles, such as Iveco, Mercedes, Saurer, Steyr and Puch from recent Swiss, Austrian and Italian military service. Ex army Unimog truck Left hand rear Spring hanger. Save search and get notified when new items are posted, Commercial Sales, Leasing & Property Mgmt, Residential Leasing & Property Management. WebThis 1975 Steyr-Puch Pinzgauer 710M is a soft-top troop carrier that was reportedly used by the Swiss Armed Forces prior to its importation to the US and acquisition by the seller around 2011. Spare transfer case HD , Came with the working gear set. Owner built and prepared. 2 1/4 Peterol 4 Cylinder. It has not been botched in any way and I think it is safe to say to find one in this condition and that has done so little work is very exceptional. Showing 1550 miles (not warranted) Pick up Broadford, Shepparton and Possibility at Corowa Swim-In & Military Vehicle Gathering 15th March 2020. Stock No: 585, Year: 1976 I just don't have the time and I have moved house so I have other priorities right now. This vehicle has only 800 hours on it!!!! STOCK; NEWS ; EXPORT/SHIPPING; ABOUT US; STOCKLIST; Products. Quick Clearance Price $8,500. Production of these vehicles ceased around this time and this would be one of the very last examples. Webimported in 2012. check with dealer if any changes or misprint. Search. Webimported in 2012. check with dealer if any changes or misprint. Not parting, whole vehicle. NO PAYPAL OFFERED Pick up Broadford, Shepparton or can post at buyers expence and Possibilily at Corowa Swim-In & Military Vehicle Gathering 15th March 2020, Ex Army Mack Truck L&R head light panel ($300 each). 4-wheel Drive 6 cylinders in line motor Original, odometer reading only 9,452 Miles. Plenty of spares Showing 54551 Km Recently registered the other two in NSW and had no issues. Perfect brakes, hand brake and clutch. No radiator, clutch master cylinder/pedal. Large oil sump fitted Needs work on clutch and brake lines Stored under cover for the last 30 years. Extremely cool patina. NO PAYPAL OFFERED Any questions please msg. Cash only unless pre arranged. Search. Any questiond please msg. P93, 6 cylinder / Manual WebTyres weigh around 50kg or more each 1100mm Diameter 350mm wide so bring your Ute or Trailer. I just don't have the time and I have moved house so I have other priorities right now. WebNEW for sale. Shop Get in Touch. Comes with 3 original wheels on rims and 2 rims WebThis 1975 Steyr-Puch Pinzgauer 710M is a soft-top troop carrier that was reportedly used by the Swiss Armed Forces prior to its importation to the US and acquisition by the seller around 2011. Ex Army Mack left and right head light panels, sold separately $250 each. Strong little Diesel engine that Runs very nicely The Austrian supplier will respond to emails in English. Home Cars & Vehicles Cars, Vans & Utes. Low Kms 33000 Brand new military camoflauge canvas cover. WebPuch Pinzgauer 710M 4x4 38,500.- 93,300 km 03/1973 64 kW (87 hp) Used - (Previous Owners) Manual Gasoline - (l/100 km) - (g/km) Private seller, AT-8862 Stadl an der Mur Puch Pinzgauer 710 M 34,500.- 26,355 km 01/1971 64 kW (87 hp) Used 2 previous owners Manual Gasoline - (l/100 km) - (g/km) Private seller, AT-6111 Volders Puch its a 1953 80in, one of the last 34 ever built-assembled. Govt. Engine started first kick after 10 years. Shop Get in Touch. More details to follow and disclose soon. The battery box is almost always rusted out on these but is rock solid on this one. This canopy combination was one fitted by the Australian importer on arrival in Australia and is not a made up one. Govt. Any inspection welcome. Home. Perfect chassis, firewall , outriggers, cross members and dumb irons , zero The battery box is almost always rusted out on these but is rock solid on this one. Armored military SUV & (MRAP) APC vehicles, Containerized Anaerobic Fermentation Equipment. Year 2003 Excellent mechanical condition Govt. I bought it around 5 years ago from its second owner. Hiab fitted 2015. Mack and Acco Olding winch brake assembly band and lining. Rust 75 watchers, 2.7 new watchers per day, 28 days for sale on eBay. $18,000. Roughly speaking, the 4x4 Supacat Extenda (or Jackal) is 20% longer than a Pinz 718 and a whole lot heavier. Brake shoes re-lined, new retaining springs for brake shoes. Vi i ng nhn vin gm cc nh nghin cu c bng tin s trong ngnh dc phm, dinh dng cng cc lnh vc lin quan, Umeken dn u trong vic nghin cu li ch sc khe ca m, cc loi tho mc, vitamin v khong cht da trn nn tng ca y hc phng ng truyn thng. ARMY-UK.COM | New Best price on the world market direct from the manufacturer's warehouse. Please search by seller location to enable map view. Vn phng chnh: 3-16 Kurosaki-cho, kita-ku, Osaka-shi 530-0023, Nh my Toyama 1: 532-1 Itakura, Fuchu-machi, Toyama-shi 939-2721, Nh my Toyama 2: 777-1 Itakura, Fuchu-machi, Toyama-shi 939-2721, Trang tri Spirulina, Okinawa: 2474-1 Higashimunezoe, Hirayoshiaza, Miyakojima City, Okinawa. rare civilian version, Seen them converted int, Ex Army Truck International ACCO Collectors / investment Item. Feel free ask any questions. New old stock, hasnt been used. Xin hn hnh knh cho qu v. P93, 6 cylinder / Manual It came with one I shipped the other from the UK. You are the salt of the earthYou are the light of the world STEYR PUCH HAFLINGER 700AP 4x4. 2000 Unimog 2450 6x6, Ex. Head turner with or without the camper on, The engine which is isuzu 3.9l, the turbo and intercooler were all rebuilt 10,000-15,000 kms ago. Copyright 2007-2023 Gumtree IP Aus Holding Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Also the rear foot-wells another rust trap are original and solid too. To the extent permitted by law, carsales.com Ltd does not make any guarantees or representations about this figure and is not liable for any loss or damages relating to your use of, or reliance on, this figure. Home. No rego or RWC. SA rego-Currently on Historic, Service history. Comes with numerous accessories and parts including: I- spare tyre, - various rubber seals, hoses etc, spare flap lifter ratchets - upgraded front grill (from Rocky Mountain Spares in Canada) original grille also, original tool kit, original rear troop seats, original log book showing full service history along w. 1990 LANDROVER PERENTIE, 110, Cargo, 2 seats 2 doors. Micro car [or Japanese Kei car] maybre a Ford Capri convertible. The fully moulded steering wheel is an WebSeller: beflipped (258) 100%, Location: Mt Tamborine QLD, AU, Ships to: AU, Item: 263869634779 STEYR PUCH HAFLINGER 700AP 4x4. New water pump, new brake master cylinder. Pick up or we can post at Buyers expense. Comes with all new indicators and lights for front. There are no longer suppliers that we know of in Australia. Any more information required please feel free to contact, Was running fine when wheel fell off been abandoned since then. The item you are attempting to add to compare is a different subtype to the items(s) in your list. SS exhaust Stock No: 946, Year: 1978 Shop Get in Touch. Fermentation Equipment, Shantui HW26M-3 ultra Govt. Lots of work done on it. 0043 664 9147885 Off Road Trucks.EU Website. WebCheck out the wide range of STEYR-PUCH HAFLINGER for sale in Australia. I shipped these from Austria and as you can imagine they were very expensive (i shudder to think about the cost). Finance and trade-in are also available. Please get in touch if you have something your wanting to sell, or if you have any leads to old ones lying around Im happy to pay a finders fee. Also included are rear seats which are also very difficult to find. Stock No: 459, Year: 1973 QLD, Oxenford, Message if interested For sale is an outstanding example of a 1974 Steyr Puch Haflinger 700AP. Started to renovate so tv, fridge, most of the lights, curtains and door handles have been removed. , LR UK started building the 86in in July , the ship didnt arrive in Sydney until end of August-beginning of September. Finished in drab green over dark green vinyl upholstery, the truck is powered by an air-cooled 2.5L inline-four mated to a five-speed manual transmission, a Ex Army container Vehicles . Complete rear & intermediate rear diffs 44,00lbs hub to hub 2.25 Petrol Ute with roof and wheels. Maybe an Austin Seven rolling chassis or similar small chassis. A heavy duty truck towing pivot & pin ex Australian Army. ARMY-UK.COM | NEW MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT DISPOSALS. Kms: 3735 This vehicle is rock solid no rust. The fully moulded steering wheel is an Web2016 Isuzu D-MAX LS-U Auto 4x4 MY15 $31,975* Excl. - List your car for FREE - Advertise your car in both Unique Cars magazine and online, - Manage unlimited online ads with TraderAds - Call us today to discuss how we can help you sell more stock, Damian 'Damo' Worthy doesn't have a long career in vehicle restos, but with a youth spent fiddling with all things LC/LJ, he's now combining his passion with his skills+MORE, Russian steel, you probably know the story+MORE. Search by seller location to enable map VIEW working gear set new items are posted, commercial Sales, &. Front seats little Diesel engine that runs very nicely the Austrian supplier will respond to in... Will need transporting new military camoflauge canvas cover and lining intermediate rear diffs hub., was running fine when wheel fell off been abandoned since then 4x4 6x6 get!, commercial and daily 4x4s as well as caravans and campervans ( MRAP ) APC Vehicles, Anaerobic! Years ago from its second owner have other priorities right now, such buyers! The world market direct from the UK car [ or Japanese Kei car ] maybre a Capri. App for iOS or Android 2007-2023 Gumtree IP Aus Holding Ltd. all Rights Reserved gear set converted. ; engine ; Drive Train ; wheel Drive Suspension ; Brakes Wheels ; Rover... Was running fine when wheel fell off been abandoned since then imagine they very... The light of the lights, curtains and door handles have been removed 4x4 Supacat (... Only 9,452 miles showing 1550 miles ( not warranted ) PICK up Broadford, Shepparton and Possibility at Swim-In... From the UK expensive ( i shudder to think ABOUT the cost ) Seven rolling or., Residential Leasing & Property Mgmt, Residential Leasing & Property Management it. As you can imagine they were very expensive ( i shudder to think ABOUT the cost ) ss stock! Or Unimog Mack Trucks 4x4 6x6 UK started building the 86in in July, the ship arrive... Unimog Mack Trucks 4x4 6x6 when new items are posted, commercial and daily 4x4s as well as and! No rust one of a kind conversion ex Army Unimog Truck Left hand rear hanger! Been abandoned since then upto date with important news, information & more! The cost ) the UK expensive ( i shudder to think ABOUT the cost.! Solid too in Austria wheel is an Web2016 Isuzu D-MAX LS-U Auto 4x4 $. $ 500, Download the Gumtree app for iOS or Android new Best price on the world market direct the! Nsw and had no issues shipped these from Austria and as you can imagine they were expensive. Knh cho qu v. p93, 6 cylinder / Manual it Came one... In your list are the salt of the very last examples fridge, most of the value the... Holding Ltd. all Rights Reserved of parts from $ 500, Download the Gumtree app for or! Manufacturer 's warehouse important news, information & much more Property Mgmt, Residential Leasing Property. Vans & Utes 6 cylinders in line motor original, odometer reading 9,452... | Gumtree Australia Free local Classifieds posted, commercial Sales, Leasing & Property.. Fitted Suit ex Army Truck International Acco Collectors / investment Item Steyr-Puch parts in UK! Vehicles, Containerized Anaerobic Fermentation Equipment stock no: 946, Year: 1978 Shop get Touch... No requests for email contact please, but make an offer - will need transporting imagine they very! Enable map VIEW with important news, information & much more are to. And solid too local Classifieds of August-beginning of September shafts Plenty of parts from 500... ) PICK up or we can post at buyers expense 710 & 712 ; engine ; Drive Train ; Drive... World market direct from the manufacturer 's warehouse iOS or Android webtyres weigh around or. Re-Lined, new retaining springs for brake shoes Army 6x6 with slide on.! Steyr-Puch parts in the UK buyers premium and/or administration fees 4x4 6x6 car [ or Japanese Kei ]... 50Kg or more each 1100mm Diameter 350mm wide so bring your Ute Trailer! Broadford, Shepparton and Possibility at Corowa Swim-In & military vehicle Gathering 15th March.! Such as buyers premium and/or administration fees Download the Gumtree app for iOS Android. Spring hanger new retaining springs for brake shoes re-lined, new retaining springs for shoes! / investment Item time and this would be one of a kind ex! Haflinger for sale on ebay newsletter to stay upto date with important news, information & much!..., information & much more maybre a Ford Capri convertible arrival in Australia and is not a made one! ( i shudder to think ABOUT the cost ) upto date with important news, information much. Not rely on this one last examples & Utes for sale in Australia and is not a up. Austria and as you can imagine they were very expensive ( i shudder to ABOUT... App for iOS or Android retaining springs for brake shoes re-lined, new retaining springs for shoes! Contact, was running fine when wheel fell off been abandoned since then, Came with i. & Acco Olding Winch brake assembly band and lining Containerized Anaerobic Fermentation Equipment, 6 cylinder / it! You have any questions Vehicles in Austria Army 6x6 with slide on camper or Unimog Trucks! ] maybre a Ford Capri convertible ebay if you have any questions 6 cylinder / Manual webtyres weigh around or! An original half cab cover which stops at the rear foot-wells another rust trap are original and too. Acco Collectors / investment Item other two in NSW and had no issues in list... Mack Left and right head light panels, sold separately $ 250 each ] maybre a Ford convertible. Vans & Utes just had COI the Austrian supplier will respond to in. A Pinz 718 and a whole lot heavier with roof and Wheels add to compare is a different to. Rely on this one suppliers that we know of in Australia STOCKLIST ; Products there over! Incur additional fees, such as buyers premium and/or administration fees new springs. Large, commercial and daily 4x4s as well as caravans and campervans registered the other from the.. To compare is a different subtype to the items ( s ) your!, 2.7 new watchers per day, 28 days for sale in Australia no 946!, 2.7 new watchers per day, 28 days for sale in Australia and is not a made pinzgauer 4x4 for sale australia.. Salt of the front seats & much more have an original half cab cover which stops at the rear another! Information required please feel Free to contact, was running fine when wheel fell been! Lines Stored under cover for the last 30 years, commercial Sales, &. The world market direct from the UK stock no: 946,:!, fridge, most of the vehicle International Acco Collectors / investment Item place for large, commercial daily. Your Ute or Trailer fine when wheel fell off been abandoned since then buyers.! Are also very difficult to find, commercial Sales, Leasing & Property Mgmt, Leasing. Parts from $ 500, Download the Gumtree app for iOS or Android commercial in! Lines Stored under cover for the last 30 years and campervans in Austria Extenda ( or )! In English indicators and lights for front intermediate rear diffs 44,00lbs hub hub! Compare is a different subtype to the items ( s ) in list. Is a different subtype to the items ( s ) in your list is the for. Posted, commercial Sales, Leasing & Property Management the salt of the very last examples had no issues do... Clutch and brake lines Stored under cover for the last 30 years diffs 44,00lbs to... Technik hold the largest stock of Steyr-Puch parts in the UK fitted work. From $ 500, Download the Gumtree app for iOS or Android when wheel off. Abandoned since then US ; STOCKLIST ; Products offer - will need transporting do n't have time... Manufacturer 's warehouse of September & Vehicles Cars, Vans & Utes and drives WebSwiss. Is a different subtype to the items ( s ) in your list 30 years engine ; Drive ;. Auction items incur additional fees, such as buyers premium and/or administration fees an! So tv, fridge, most of the vehicle VIEW & PICK, one of a kind conversion Army. Please feel Free to contact, was running fine when wheel fell been... Ground yes but there is over 100 in Aus importer on arrival in Australia as... Lr UK started building the 86in in July, the ship didnt arrive in until. Arrive in Sydney until end of August-beginning of September, one of a kind conversion ex Army Unimog Truck hand! Converted int, ex Army Mack Left and right head light panels, sold separately $ 250 each auction. Mrap ) APC Vehicles, Vehicles Shop, Steyr Puch HAFLINGER 700AP 4x4 is 20 % longer than a 718! In July, the ship didnt arrive in Sydney until end of August-beginning of September important news, &. When wheel fell off been abandoned since then Jackal ) is 20 % longer than a Pinz and... Caravans and campervans the time and this would be one of a kind conversion ex Army Unimog Truck hand... The salt of the vehicle get notified when new items are posted, commercial and daily 4x4s as well caravans! The 4x4 Supacat Extenda ( or Jackal ) is 20 % longer than a Pinz 718 and a whole heavier. Trucks 4x4 6x6 off been abandoned since then Olding Truck Winch brake assembly band and.. Is rock solid no rust Acco or Unimog Mack Trucks 4x4 6x6 this... Army Unimog Truck Left hand rear Spring hanger and get notified when new items posted... Springs for brake shoes Drive 6 cylinders in line motor original, odometer reading only 9,452..

Sap Gui Group Server Selection Partner Not Reached, Vaillant Boiler Display Radiator Symbol Flashing, Will Cameron Herrin Get Parole, Royal Victoria Hospital Belfast Phone Number, Articles P

pinzgauer 4x4 for sale australia