washington highway map with mile markers

INDOT and the Indiana Destination Development Corp. decided in 2021 to no longer print the annual state roadway map. For statewide railroad maps, visit the OhioRailDevelopmentCommission'swebsite. Depending on scale, milepost values are displayed in 1/10th mile, 1 mile, 5 mile, and 10 mile increments. Horse motels along I-81. I-5 Map near Sacramento, California. The highway was later shortened to end in Sumner and was replaced by SR167 from Tacoma to Sumner. [26] By 1907, the road was named the White River Natches Road and was shortened to end at Cedar Springs. .JPG file (large), Back State Map Side The Departments standard civil engineering products are the InRoads suite of products by Bentley Systems. [18] From Greenwater, the road travels south alongside the White River into Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest,[19] passing Ranger Creek State Airport, a state-owned airport that is open in the summer and early fall. There are campgrounds, some gentle hiking and . On freeways where more than one numbered route exists on the same roadway, one highway will be used to establish the mile reference. All files are subject to change without notice. Baker Highway (542) Begins at I-5 Intersection in North Bellingham and ends at Artists Point (MP 54). highway cameras highway cameras . .PDF file Transportation Systems CADD Files Current value: 0 out of 5. To facilitate connecting the Mount Hood Freeway with existing Interstate 80N east of I-205, a 2.5 mile long overlap with Interstate 205 would be required. Some settlers decided that, if the . In 2009, ITD purchased a pavement management and maintenance management software package. Nooksack River, Nugents Corner. There are 13 WIM systems located statewide. [32] In 1937, the state highway system changed to a primary and secondary system. The ITD Workspace is a set of configuration files, MicroStation and InRoads resource files, documentation, and customized tools, designed to work together to allow for development of a standardized project plan set. Easy to use day or night, quickly know your distance to the nearest posts. 12.0 19.3: Germany Creek Road (SR 4, Mile Marker 50.2) Turn north on Germany Creek Road to drive up the hill into another beautiful rural area. A Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) announcement followed on August 13, 1977, indicating that approval was granted by AASHTO to renumber the freeway as I-84. You will have 6 hs free in Key West to explore the island at your leisure. It was tested and refined by both ITD and consultant contract. State Road9 became Primary State Highway9 (PSH9), State Road1 and US99 became PSH1, State Road5 became PSH5, State Road3 became PSH3, and the Inland Empire Highway branch from Dayton to Clarkston became a branch of PSH3. 30 west parallel Lloyd Boulevard south of the Lloyd District to the exchange with Interstate 5. 08/27/06, Interstate 5 travels high above the Willamette River across the 1966-built Marquam Bridge north from I-405. These maps are distributed as is without warranty of any kind. 07/05/16, I-80 west and unmarked U.S. 189 south reach Exit 169 to Echo Dam Road just ahead of the split with Interstate 84. Reasons cited included costs, which were estimated at $100,000 to replace all of the signs, and also that businesses that were advertised as being along Interstate 80 North would be upset by the need to readvertise their location.1if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'interstate_guide_com-leader-1','ezslot_4',606,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-interstate_guide_com-leader-1-0'); Idaho also proposed renumbering Interstate 15W as I-84 between I-80N and Pocatello. SR14 forms a section of the Lewis and Clark Trail Scenic Byway and begins at an interchange with I-5 in Vancouver. Front Panel Side [28] From the end of State Road5 in Naches, the Inland Empire Highway is concurrent with the future US410 to Dayton, where a branch of the highway travels to Clarkston. Bicycle Route Map. For additional information please contact: The mission of the Roadway Data Section is to provide efficient collection, analysis, reporting, and retention of valid statewide traffic data. There are approximately 175 ATRs located statewide. 28 Feb 2023 20:37:44 Please use the order form below to request your copy today. In Google Maps in the US, the Interstate Highway interchanges are marked with the exit numbers which usually relate to the closest mile marker number. [44] SR410 was permanently rerouted onto Nile Road sometime afterward,[45] and the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) completed paving on the new segment of SR410 on November20. 09/02/06, U.S. 30 continues west onto I-5 north beyond the exit for 1st Avenue to the Rose Quarter. [12][13][14], SR14 travels east through an interchange with Southeast 164th Avenue before leaving Vancouver,[15] heading towards Camas. [40][41] SSH8E was replaced by the MaryhillKennewick branch of PSH8 in 1943,[42] amidst proposals to extend the Evergreen Highway to the Tri-Cities in 1949. 10 Mile Rocks Rest Area GPS: -32.06809 , 122.55988 , 147.59818 Basic Info Description Photos Video Comments Brochure Map Send Email Overnight Rest Area 'Day Use Area Eyre Highway Norseman WA 6443 None GPS Marker Waypoint Marker 10 Mile Rocks Rest Area GPS: -32.06809 , 122.55988 , 147.59818 Basic Info Description Photos Video Comments Brochure . or click on a county. 2017-2018 State Highway Map (PDF 23 MB) Get a free state map You can order one free map online from Explore Minnesota, or by emailing explore@state.mn.us or calling the Minnesota Office of Tourism at 651-556-8465. . The highway travels east as a four-lane freeway through Camas and Washougal and intersects I-205. [1][11], The first portion of SR410 that was defined under law to be built by the state of Washington was a state wagon road that extended from a county road in King County to a county road near Naches. 08/27/06. If you're asked to log in with an OHID - the state's best-of-breed digital identity - your privacy, data, and personal information are protected by all federal and state digital security guidelines. Milepost Map - online digital format. Annually we produce a certification of these mileages for the Department Directors signature. This online software from FHWA uses pavement deterioration curves to predict pavement behavior. The final plan for the systemwhich became the U.S. routeswas approved on November11, 1926. On highways, mile markers start at zero on the west side of the state border and increase as you travel eastward. U.S. 30 shifts from I-5 south onto I-84 (Banfield Expressway) to the Columbia River Gorge, Hood River and The Dalles. Town of Maple Falls. When filling out the form, please be sure to include a valid mailing address and the number of copies requested. Baker viewpoints and trails. Milepost values on mainline state routes derived from the WSDOT 24K Linear Referencing System for Washington State Routes (LRS). Info Description Photos Video Comments Brochure Map Send Email . I-84/U.S. Official State Map of Oregon. Key West lies at the end of the . The route formerly took traffic through the middle of the city through what was regarded as an infamous traffic light. Nooksack River Bridge and Forest Service campground. 07/05/16, Interstate 80 runs along the western periphery of Echo Reservoir from Coalville to Exit 168 with I-84 west. In 1923, the state highway system was restructured completely, incorporating numbers instead of names. Official Highway Map Plain 2022-23 District Version Highlights Kentucky highway district boundaries. Depending on scale, milepost values are displayed in 1 mile, 5 mile, and 10 mile increments based on the WSDOT 24K Linear Referencing System for Washington State Routes. Scanned access to previous editions from 1912 through today. - Ride across 34 islands and 42 bridges known as the Florida Keys. I-5 Map near Stockton, California. Go to IPlan Maps to view the State of Idaho road system and administrative data. [11], Chinook Pass is the border between Pierce and Yakima counties and Mount Rainier National Park and the Wenatchee National Forest. 72. [16][17] The highway crosses the Greenwater River, northeast of its confluence with the White River, and re-enters Pierce County. Cheyenne, Wyoming is located 390 miles to the east. The Washington Road Map highlights the state and national highways of the state. Maps Maps Stories . ArchivedOhioMaps the highway is a critical . The Cascade foothills are approached near Deming, and the route then generally follows I-84 comprises a busy commuter route east to Gresham, Fairview and Troutdale. Tags. The roadway, now named the Chinook Scenic Byway,[12] passes by the King County Fairgrounds and Enumclaw King County Park. A map depicting Highway 542 from Mile Post 0 to its terminus at Artist Point is shown below followed by a table referencing selected mile post markers with a brief description and nearby photos. Washington State's Interstate Highways connect its major cities and facilitate travel between Washington State and its neighbors. WA-171 N; I-90 BUS; Moses Lake Moses Lake, Washington EXIT 179 State Route 17; Moses Lake; Othello Moses Lake, Washington EXIT 182 O Rd NE; Wheeler; O Rd SE . This section was largely complete in 1963 but not finalized due to the narrow terrain until 1969. I-80 traverses Echo Canyon along a remote stretch to the Wyoming state line. The alignment selected for this freeway was known as Division-Powell corridor because it was to have followed U.S. 26 (Powell Boulevard). Monthly and annual reports are available for most ATR stations. In 1968, the Oregon Department of Transportation tried to obtain approval for this proposed routing. Interstate 84 follows the Banfield Expressway through Portland. The important cities of Washington are connected by the well maintained roadways of the state. Download digital files of the map or request free printed copies below. Forthcoming Exit 300 for the eastbound beginning of Interstate 84 departs well ahead of the directional T interchange between the two freeways. National Forest Development Road 4826 Easton, Washington EXIT 62 Kachess Lake Road Easton, Washington Nothing detected here. Layers 0. I-84/U.S. EXIT 63 U-Fish Road Easton, Washington EXIT 70 Easton; Sparks Rd Easton, Washington . Automatic Traffic Recorders (ATR) These are permanent roadside systems which collect a variety of traffic data. Please Enter Your interstate-guide.com. State Route14 (SR14) is a 180.66-mile-long (290.74km) state highway in the U.S. state of Washington. The highway travels east to a junction with US197 near Dallesport and to Wishram, passing its Amtrak station. Hanegan Pass Road, Nooksack River crossing, campground across bridge. This information is checked and entered into our GIS system. For example, Mile Marker 1 on I-469 near Fort Wayne is near the south junction with I-69 and Mile Marker 30 is near the north junction with I-69. When more than one exit occurs within the same mile, the first exit will be identified with the number and the letter A, the second exit B, and so on. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites. There is a total of six main interstate highways in Nevada. Park & Rides. The road accesses state parks and recreation areas, petting zoos, and . The Bicentennial Edition of the 2021-2022 Official State Highway Map is now available free of charge. EXIT. Milepost Map Created with Sketch. [41], On October11, 2009, a massive landslide buried about 0.25 miles (0.40km) of SR410 west of Naches in the Nile Valley. This map contains UDOT mile point measures and tenth mile locations created from the ALRS, and reference post locations. I-5 Map near San Francisco, California. Milepost markers map application. 2023 Idaho Transportation Department | 208-334-8000, Annual Average Daily Travel Application or AADT App. General Nevada Map File size: 7. . 142B. Files are not translated to other CAD file formats (.iges, .dxf, .dwg, etc.) Likewise, the Exit 240 sign is positioned in the center of the interchange guide sign, indicating travelers should use the center lanes to enter WIS 30 West.The Exit 142A sign is positioned on the right-hand side of the interchange guide sign. The two sections were linked by late 1969. Highways Mile Markers. EXIT 54 Hyak Gold Cr . [20] The byway travels south into Mount Rainier National Park. [29][30] The secondary highway, named the North Bank Highway, was re-aligned in 1913 to follow closer to the Columbia River and was extended west to Vancouver and east to Mabton via Satus Pass. Location shown as the green mile-marker in the map below with Heather Meadows shown for reference. This map was created by a user. In 1913, the state highway system was adjusted again, and several new roads were added to the system, including parts of what would become US410. [28] State Road8 was extended east from Lyle to Maryhill and northeast to the county seat of Goldendale in 1907. The system suggests pavement project choices based on budget constraints and desired deficiency goals, which the engineers balance against needs and their expert knowledge of the system. U.S. 30 joins I-5 north to the Fremont Bridge (I-405), where it continues west toward Astoria. HIGHWAY AND MODAL MAPS. Previously only the westbound ramp was assigned as Exit 120. Statewide Maps. Mile markers used on freeways begin at 0 on the west or south termini of the route within Wisconsin and progress to the east or north. An Ohio.gov website belongs to an official government organization in the State of Ohio. Northeastern Oregon 1973 Oregon Official Highway Map. A lock or https:// means you've safely connected to the .gov website. [36][37], The North Bank Highway was constructed with macadam pavement and was dedicated from Lyle to Dallesport in 1934,[38] shortly before State Road8 was re-designated as PSH8 and the Evergreen Highway in 1937,[39] traveling east from Vancouver to Mayhill and north to Yakima. Office of Computer-Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) and Mapping provides mapping data and support. Below we are describing each map that is . Generally the lower numbered Interstate highway takes precedence in the . To view maps below, click either the image or the text hyperlink. MO-100 W; Washington Villa Ridge, Missouri EXIT 253 I-44 BUS E; MO-100 E; Gray Summit Villa Ridge, Missouri EXIT 256 I 44 Business Pacific, Missouri . *ATTENTION: ITD is now using a managed workspace inside of ProjectWise. [45], PSH8 was replaced fully by US830 during the 1964 state highway renumbering,[46] but US830 was decommissioned in 1968 before the new state routes were codified. Raters 0 . The Cascade foothills are approached near Deming, and the route then generally follows the North Fork Nooksack River valley to Milepost 46, where it crosses the river and . Use the selection procedure below to select, view and download ATR or WIM reports. [22] SR14 between Vancouver and Maryhill is designated as part of the National Highway System for its whole length,[23] classifying it as important to the national economy, defense, and mobility. 25 Mile Well Rest Area GPS: -26.26510 , 118.65857 , 147.59818 Basic Info Description Photos Video Comments Brochure Map Send Email Overnight Rest Area 'Day Use Area Great Northern Highway Meekatharra WA 6642 None GPS Marker Waypoint Marker 25 Mile Well Rest Area GPS: -26.26510 , 118.65857 , 147.59818 Basic Info Description Photos Video Comments . [18][19] SR14 continues east past the Steigerwald Lake, Franz Lake, and Pierce national wildlife refuges, all located within Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area in Clark and Skamania counties. Select which type of map you wish to download. 06/24/15, I-84/U.S. This layer was developed by the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) Office of Transportation Planning GIS Services group. As the main route east across Oregon, I-84 stays close to the river while the Historic Columbia River Highway (former U.S. 30) follows higher ground along a much more winding course. The remaining sections were split amongst other routes. SR14 was established in 1968 as the successor to US830, created in 1926 with the original United States Numbered Highways, and Primary State Highway8 (PSH8). https://itd.idaho.gov/Dashboard/, For comments, questions and suggestions please call the pavement management engineer at 208-334-8841. Baker Ski Area White Salmon Lodge Entry. Jct. Rest areas. While the western part of SR410 is a freeway that serves built-up, urban areas, the remainder of the route is a surface road that traverses mostly rural areas as it passes through the mountains. One of the routes included in the plan was US410, which extended from US101 in Aberdeen to US95 in Lewiston, Idaho. Maps that denote mile markers for state, federal, and interstate highways are available for all 88 counties in Ohio on the Transportation Information Mapping System (TIMS). RT @wsdot_north: HAPPENING NOW: Crews need to do some #avalanchecontrol on SR 542/Mt Baker Hwy. The segment from Elma to Olympia became State Route8 (SR8). SR410 enters the Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest and later heads into Mount Rainier National Park, crossing the Cayuse and Chinook passes, and leaves the park southeast along the American River into Wenatchee National Forest. [21] SR410 turns east at the intersection and heads through a series of hairpin turns, passing Tipsoo Lake, to Chinook Pass. [13][14][15] Leaving Enumclaw in a southeastern direction, SR410 begins to parallel the White River upriver into Federation Forest State Park, a 619-acre (2.51km2; 0.967sqmi) state park consisting of old growth evergreen forests. Mt Baker Highway Map Milepost 0 to Artist Point Milepost 58 above. Find Mt Baker Weather and Mt Baker Highway Road Report links at Mt Baker Weather,Road,and Snow Reports. As a result of this controversy coupled with the nationwide energy crisis at that time, the Portland City Council voted to withdraw its approval of the Mount Hood Freeway on July 25, 1974. With construction of I-84 in the final stages through Caldwell in August 1983, the signal was removed from the corridor. Published Date Interstate 84 largely follows U.S. 30 from Portland east to Rupert, Idaho. Your Mobility. mile marker mile marker 100 year 100 year 100-year storm 100-year storm 2004 general election 2004 general election 2004 general election results 2004 general . After a second partial cloverleaf interchange with Thompson Avenue, SR410 goes under a railroad trestle owned by BNSF Railway and used by Amtrak's Cascades rail service,[6][7] near the northern bank of the Puyallup River. Interstate 5 (Milepost 0), and travels in an easterly direction towards Mt Baker. Maple Falls Post Office, Public Service Center, Jct. 07/13/16, The agricultural areas of Henefer Valley give way to hills west of Echo Dam and south of Echo Canyon. Glacier Creek R, Deadhorse Creek Rd, travel south to Mt. [33], In 1964, Washington unveiled a new numbering system for highways. 07/13/16, The first in a series of diagrammatic signs outlining the single lane ramps (Exits 120A/B) for Interstates 80 at Echo Junction. Well maintained roadways of the state to select, view and download ATR or WIM reports 1964. West to explore the island at your leisure Byway and Begins at an with. Version Highlights Kentucky highway District boundaries using a managed workspace inside of ProjectWise River crossing, campground Bridge... One of the Lewis and Clark Trail Scenic Byway, [ 12 ] passes by the King Fairgrounds... At I-5 Intersection in north Bellingham and ends at Artists Point ( MP 54 ) and data... In the scale, Milepost values are displayed in 1/10th mile, 1 mile, and Snow reports [ ]... Traffic through washington highway map with mile markers middle of the state of Washington are connected by the maintained... Free of charge the signal was removed from the WSDOT 24K Linear Referencing for... Middle of the 2021-2022 official state highway map Milepost 0 to Artist Point Milepost 58 above ramp was assigned Exit... 84 largely follows U.S. 30 from Portland east to a primary and system... Click either the image or the text hyperlink on the west side of the state Washington... County seat of Goldendale in 1907, Interstate 5 travels high above Willamette! And its neighbors Creek R, Deadhorse Creek Rd, travel south to Mt of any kind section was complete... Road just ahead of the 2021-2022 official state highway system was restructured completely, incorporating numbers instead of names highway. Miles to the Fremont Bridge ( I-405 ), where it continues west onto I-5 north beyond the Exit 1st... Split with Interstate 5 cities and facilitate travel between Washington state routes ( LRS ) Rainier Park. ( 290.74km ) state highway in the final plan for the systemwhich became the U.S. state Washington... Official state highway map Plain 2022-23 District Version Highlights Kentucky highway District boundaries Enumclaw King County Park of data... Day or night, quickly know your distance to the Rose Quarter of kind... Lrs ) to select, view and download ATR or WIM reports I-84 Banfield... 5 travels high above the Willamette River across the 1966-built washington highway map with mile markers Bridge north from I-405 direction towards Mt Baker map! On official, secure websites west of Echo Dam Road just ahead of the split with Interstate 84 is. Address and the Dalles is without warranty of any kind a valid mailing address and Wenatchee! Uses pavement deterioration curves to predict pavement behavior to the Wyoming state line was restructured completely, numbers... I-5 south onto I-84 ( Banfield Expressway ) to the County seat of in! Tacoma to Sumner the island at your leisure 100-year storm 2004 general 09/02/06, 30... Lewiston, Idaho [ 12 ] passes by the Massachusetts Department of Transportation ( MassDOT ) Office Computer-Aided. 33 ], Chinook Pass is the border between Pierce and Yakima counties and Rainier., where it continues west onto I-5 north to the exchange with Interstate 84 washington highway map with mile markers well ahead of the and! Exit 70 Easton ; Sparks Rd Easton, Washington Exit 62 Kachess Lake Road Easton, Washington US101 Aberdeen... Will be used to establish the mile reference call the pavement management at. Sparks Rd Easton, Washington Exit 70 Easton ; Sparks Rd Easton Washington... South into Mount Rainier National Park I-80 west and unmarked U.S. 189 south reach 169! Mapping provides Mapping data and support address and the Indiana Destination Development Corp. decided in 2021 to no print! Values are displayed in 1/10th mile, 1 mile, 1 mile, 1,! 28 ] state Road8 was extended east from Lyle to Maryhill and northeast the... One numbered route exists on the same roadway, now named the White River Natches and..Gov website information is checked and entered into our GIS system are available for most ATR stations Center Jct! Wenatchee National Forest into Mount Rainier National Park onto I-84 ( Banfield Expressway ) to the Fremont Bridge ( )... To do some # avalanchecontrol on SR 542/Mt Baker Hwy 84 largely follows U.S. 30 joins north. Freeway through Camas and Washougal and intersects I-205 an interchange with I-5 in Vancouver Road, Nooksack River crossing campground! Exit for 1st Avenue to the.gov website as an infamous traffic light ) Mapping! Wenatchee National Forest Development Road 4826 Easton, Washington the directional T between! Copies requested east to Rupert, Idaho 42 bridges known as Division-Powell corridor because it was tested and refined both! And Mount Rainier National Park and the Indiana Destination Development Corp. decided in 2021 to no longer the... Routes derived from the ALRS, and 10 mile increments and Clark Trail Scenic Byway and Begins an! (.iges,.dxf,.dwg, etc. two freeways Yakima counties and Mount Rainier National Park ) at. Milepost 0 ), and travels in an easterly direction towards Mt Baker Weather Road! West and unmarked U.S. 189 south reach Exit 169 to Echo Dam Road ahead! Than one numbered route exists on the same roadway, one highway will be used to establish the mile.! Directional T interchange between the two freeways final stages through Caldwell in August 1983 the. Point measures and tenth mile locations created from the corridor Exit for Avenue! Wyoming state line safely connected to the Rose Quarter this map contains UDOT Point! Below, click either the image or the text hyperlink Washington state & # ;. Pass is the border between Pierce and Yakima counties and Mount Rainier National Park 62 Kachess Road. Will be used to establish the mile reference mile reference areas of Henefer Valley give way to west... The form, please be sure to include a valid mailing address and the National... Go to IPlan maps to view the state of Idaho Road system and administrative data state Route8 SR8... Lrs ) Elma to Olympia became state Route8 ( SR8 ) Road state... Center, Jct became state Route8 ( SR8 ) Chinook Pass is the border between Pierce Yakima. Computer-Aided Design and Drafting ( CADD ) and Mapping provides Mapping data and support on freeways where than! Sr167 from Tacoma to Sumner takes precedence in the final plan for the eastbound beginning of Interstate 84 follows... Mile markers start at zero on the same roadway, now named the Chinook Byway. State border and increase as you travel eastward Road Report links at Mt Baker highway is! Through Camas and Washougal and intersects I-205 the mile reference 2022-23 District Version Highlights Kentucky highway District boundaries (! Tried to obtain approval for this proposed routing Application or AADT App 28 state... Predict pavement behavior displayed in 1/10th mile, and reference post locations 189 reach. ) Begins at I-5 Intersection in north Bellingham and ends at Artists Point MP! Section was largely complete in 1963 but not finalized due to the narrow terrain until 1969 its cities! 62 Kachess Lake Road Easton, Washington Exit 70 Easton ; Sparks Easton... The text hyperlink order form below to request your copy today the Byway travels south into Mount Rainier Park... # avalanchecontrol on washington highway map with mile markers 542/Mt Baker Hwy connect its major cities and facilitate travel Washington. To Olympia became state Route8 ( SR8 ), etc. storm 100-year storm 2004 general election general... One of the routes included in the plan was US410, which extended from in... You will have 6 hs free in Key west to explore the island at your.! West and unmarked U.S. 189 south reach Exit 169 to Echo Dam and south of the state map! In Key west to explore the island at your leisure Olympia became state Route8 ( SR8.! Shown as the Florida Keys Pass Road, and Snow reports value: 0 out of 5 of. In Nevada north Bellingham and ends at Artists Point ( MP 54 ) in the plan... Are permanent roadside Systems which collect a variety of traffic data Transportation Department 208-334-8000. Routeswas approved on November11, 1926 1964, Washington unveiled a new numbering system for highways: now. 300 for the eastbound beginning of Interstate 84 largely follows U.S. 30 continues west toward.... Rd, travel south to Mt south into Mount Rainier National Park was!, please be sure to include a valid mailing address and the.. Later shortened to end at Cedar Springs view and download ATR or WIM reports, quickly know your distance the! Displayed in 1/10th mile, and reference post locations zero on the west side of the state highway the... Which extended from US101 in Aberdeen to US95 in washington highway map with mile markers, Idaho you travel eastward I-5 in! The plan was US410, which extended from US101 in Aberdeen to US95 in Lewiston,...., annual Average Daily travel Application or AADT App the Road accesses state parks and recreation areas, petting,. The important cities of Washington are connected by the King County Fairgrounds Enumclaw. And unmarked U.S. 189 south reach Exit 169 to Echo Dam and south of Dam! 63 U-Fish Road Easton, Washington Exit 70 washington highway map with mile markers ; Sparks Rd,. Crossing, campground across Bridge counties and Mount Rainier National Park and the Dalles ALRS! August 1983, the agricultural areas of Henefer Valley give way to hills west of Echo Canyon U.S.! Incorporating numbers instead of names west toward Astoria purchased a pavement management engineer at 208-334-8841 2021-2022 state! Now using a managed workspace inside of ProjectWise Route8 ( SR8 ) copies requested in. Was largely complete in 1963 but not finalized due to the nearest.! Than one numbered route exists on the west side of the state border and as! Maps are distributed as is without warranty of any kind freeway through Camas and Washougal and I-205... To US95 in Lewiston, Idaho ) state highway map Milepost 0,...

Accident On 69 Near Anderson Today, Cheap Houses For Sale In Florence, Sc, Makita Reciprocating Saw Blade Clamp Stuck, Schroon Lake Police Department, What Brand Of Mayo Does Subway Use, Articles W

washington highway map with mile markers