marlin 39a bullseye insert

I have a Marlin 336SS in 30-30 made in 2016 that came with the Marlin "bullseye". by otteray Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:20 pm, Post $14.66 shipping. Traffer,when I turned 12, my Dad took me to town to pick out a new .22, and I ended up choosing the Browning over the Marlin, mostly because the Browning was a bit handier for me at the time. marlin 39a bullseye insert. by Mutt Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:17 pm, Post If The Marlin Firearms Company, after receipt of the firearm, determines that the defects in material and/or workmanship were the result of abuse and/or neglect, or otherwise not covered by the warranty set forth above, Marlin shall notify such owner to that effect and give an estimate for repair. A MARLIN 39A rifle is currently worth an average price of $949.73 new and $941.82 used . Please send all support inquiries to support@lonestarstatefirearms.com, 2022 LoneStarStateFirearms.com | Designed & Hosted by, 10mm Lone Wolf 6 inch vs factory 4.6 inch Glock 20 barrel chronograph test, Savage 110 Tactical: Best Budget Precision Rifle, Smith & Wesson H.R.T. $12.00: 0 $12.00 $14.00: 1d 15h 3m 8417666. Welcome to the Marlin Gun Parts section of Midwestgunworks.com. by salvo Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:24 pm, Powered by phpBB Forum Software phpBB Limited. The effect is quick to get into and very solid with a little practice. Only draw back is if the stock is too short for you that extra 1/8 is not going to help. Lots of good info and possibly parts. It had some issues, which to me are challenges, just like restoring old, rusty tools and giving them a second life. Give it a coat of clear nail polish or sealer and it's done. The parts listed in this section are specific to the Marlin rifles made post 2009. Product #: 432130B The 39 has been loved by many for about a century, which speaks to its quality, accuracy and beauty; plus, it's a lever gun. So, I removed the swivel and replaced the bullseye. Mossyoak1957: Thank you very much for those observations/bits of information. Front Ramp Sight Insert, New Factory Original. It will usually stick out. Marlin didn't introduce that until 1954. The used value of a MARLIN 39A rifle has risen $64.14 dollars over the past 12 months to . No black spot in the middle, but it looks good. . We are glad to be able to offer parts for most current production Marlin firearms. Good luck.. marlinman93. . I decided to take pictures of the process to help others replace the bullseye. EdM & Woodswalker: Thank you both for the input - reminds me - I will get a gun project now and then that "falls by the wayside" - in fact I have a couple of simple "need to do's" already. $62.30. To do it properly, you will want to epoxy it fully into the hole, then shape it to fit your stock. We use cookies to give you the best possible user experience & to analyze traffic. . 226 Williams Ln. News; About Us; Dealer Information; Ordering Information; . Jan 2, 2010. I just ordered two bullseyes for my 30-30 and 35 rem. JavaScript is disabled. Hey Hoss, a nice turquoise insert would get mucho style points!! MARLIN 39A ,.22 STOCK It is your responsibility to confirm the dimensions of your firearm with the supplied dimensions of our part. Scopes, Sights, Rings, Mounts & Other Optics. Eligible for FREE shipping * . 1 views st joseph cathedral sioux falls bulletin zoo miami summer camp 2022 june nelson william conrad daniel roche rugby career how much does blooper the braves mascot make sourcetree bitbucket captcha required st joseph cathedral sioux falls bulletin zoo miami summer camp Yea, I do them the same way Chuck does. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. You said its a mark of quality, but why? Marlin 39 For Sale at GunAuction.com. . by salvo Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:26 pm, Post Bullseye, New Factory Original. Good luck. Mine was twice as long as the hole was deep. Ruger . I wish every one mounted the sling eye in the bullseye, much easier to fix that way. The serial number under the lever is 242XX. Copyright 1999 2023 GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC. GB Gallery Rifle Team; Misc Second Hand; Model 60 . This Marlin manufactured bullseye is for the Golden-39A lever action rimfire rifle and is in as new .. $4.50 Ex Tax: $4.50. The Glenfield rifles do not have the Marlin signature bullseye, or white line spacers, but they shoot and handle just like Marlins. This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. My other guns except one are shaped so the the black dot is level with the stock edge and the white drifts down on both sides. Second that, I picked up,a Mountie about six weeks ago, missing the sight hood and bullseye. Eliot, http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/. $5.57. Factory replacement parts are manufactured to the exact same specifications and tolerances and use the same manufacturing materials as the original parts. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Marlin F406392 : CARTRIDGE CUTOFF SCREW 39A/1897 . The rust primarily extends from a couple inches past the forend to the muzzle. The 35 has those same swivels. I think it wouldlook just as good on the 35 Remington too. Nov 8, 2013. Measure the dimensions of your original stock to ensure fitment. I'm going to suggest something completely different than the above recommendations. I just tapped it into the hole, cut if off close to the wood with a jeweler's saw, filed it down and finished it with fine sandpaper, steel wool and boiled linseed oil. The Marlin 1895 SBL in .45/70 Gov't is the first rifle out of the gates since Marlin was acquired by Ruger, and after using one for the last several weeks and taking it hunting, I am breathing a huge sigh of relief. There is one on eBay now for $75.00. tape around the hole to protect the wood finish. S. L. & L.R.". I had a rifle missing that, and turned down a piece of antler tip to fit the hole. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Rifle Parts. Earlier this week I ran across a minty Marlin Golden 39A (1965 vintage - serial# AA254xx) and was so taken with its mint condition I bought it even though it was missing the "sight-hood" and the Marlin "Bullseye" insignia had fallen out of the stock. Come join the discussion about optics, ammo, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, hunting, accessories, classifieds, and more! $49.99. Price: $20.00. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Hammer Spring / Mainspring, New Factory Original, Hammer Spring / Mainspring, New Reproduction, Hammer Spring / Mainspring, Used Factory Original, Hammer Spring Adjusting Plate, Blued, New Factory Original, Hammer Spur Extension Complete, Old Style, Black (Checkered Flat Type), Hammer Spur, Complete, New Factory Original, Magazine Tube Band, .365" Base Width, New Factory Original, Magazine Tube Band, Blued, Used Factory Original (365" Base Width), Magazine Tube Band Pin, New Factory Original, Magazine Tube Band Pin, Used Factory Original, Magazine Tube Assembly, Inner, .22 LR, 9 Shot, Reduced Capacity (Post 75), Magazine Tube, Inner, Complete, New Style, New Factory Original, Magazine Tube Plug, Used Factory Original, Magazine Tube Plug Cap, New Factory Original, Magazine Tube Spring, New Reproduction (Fitting Req'd), Magazine Tube, Outer, New Style, New Factory Original, Pistol Grip Cap Screw, New Factory Original, Rear Sight Base w/ Folding Leaf, New Factory Original, Rear Sight Elevator, New Reproduction (1.67" Long, .19" High, .075" Thick), Rear Sight Elevator, New Style, New Original (1.430 OAL; .200 High; .115 Wide), Rear Sight Elevator, Old Style, .079, Used Factory Original, Rear Sight Folding Leaf, New Factory Original, Peep Sight Dummy Screw, New Factory Original (2 Req'd), Peep Sight Dummy Screw, New Reproduction (2 Req'd), Scope Adaptor Base w/ Screws, Single Tier, Old Style, Steel, Scope Adaptor Base Screw, New Factory Original (2 Req'd), Scope Mount Dummy Screw, New Reproduction (8-40), Trigger Spring Pin, Used Factory Original, Magazine Tube Assembly, Inner, Old Style, New Reproduction (Incl Key #'s 77-81), Magazine Tube Plug (Produced Prior To June 1975), Magazine Tube Plug Pin, New (Produced Prior To 1975), Magazine Tube, Outer, Old Style (Produced Prior To June 1975), Forend Tip Assembly, w/Swivel, New Factory Original (For Round Barrel), Rear Sight, Old Style, Used Factory Original. Didn't intend for this video to be so long, but after each attempt at doing this inlay with a different idea, I kept adding segments. Mesa Saddlerail 5 Rem 6 12Ga. Hoss, if Yellowhouse Sam doesn't have one, check out the Marlin Owners forum. Plenty of instructions on youtube and the Marlin boards on how to do it so don't delay and make your Marlin pretty again. The new Marlin 1895 SBL proved itself on a challenging aoudad hunt in the wide open country of West Texas. Any good wood glue will work fine. I am replacing the missing "bullseye" on a 39A.The stock is rounded and the surface of the replacement bullseye is flat.How have you shaped the bullseye to fit the stock. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Marlin 336 Rifle Factory Stock Bullseye Inlay 39a 1895 F406445 at the best online prices at eBay! To assume the presence of the "bullseye" indicates a "real" JM Marlin would be incorrect. WOLFF MARLIN 39A, 1894, 1895, 336, 444 REDUCED POWER HAMMER SPRING Free Ship! Whats the big deal about the bullseye? Model 39A; Model 39A. Mauser Sporter Stock Non ventilated Recoil. Marlin 39A .22 LR, Mountie, straight grip, N21859, good bore, 70 percent finish Description: Marlin Model 39A .22 LR. Website by Hudson, This product is no longer available, however, Marlin 39A, 39AS, 39M, 39TDS Schematic W/ Parts List, Buttplate, New Reproduction (Screw Holes 2.8" Center to Center), Stock, Pistol Grip, Black Laminated w/Buttpad, New Reproduction, Stock, Pistol Grip, Checkered Walnut, w/ Butt Pad, New Factory Original, Cartridge Cut-Off Screw, New Factory Original, Cartridge Cut-Off Screw, New Reproduction, Cartridge Cut-Off Spacer, New Factory Original, Cartridge Guide Spring, New Factory Original (Lever Action), Cartridge Guide Spring Screw, New Factory Original, Extractor, Old Style, New Factory Original, Finger Lever, New Style, Blued, New Factory Original (Pistol Grip), Finger Lever, New Style, Blued, Used Factory Original (Pistol Grip), Finger Lever Spring, New Factory Original, Finger Lever Spring Screw, New Factory Original, Finger Lever Spring Screw, New Reproduction, Forend, Checkered, 9-3/4", New Factory Original, Forend, Walnut, 9-3/4", Used Factory Original (Small Profile), Forend Tip Tenon, New Factory Original (Milled), Forend Tip Tenon Screw, New Reproduction (2 Req'd), Front Sight Ramp Screw, New Factory Original (2 Req'd), Front Sight Hood, Blued, New Reproduction, Front Sight Hood, Blued, New Reproduction (Cutaway Type), Front Sight Hood, Stainless, New Factory Original (Cutaway Type), Front Ramp Sight Insert, New Factory Original. Brownells Part No : 579009805. I bought my first Marlin 39A (from McBride's, a fine gunshop in Austin, Texas) when I was a freshman in college. . Thanks Ya'll. As for the checkering, this is not Marlin's checkering. F406309 : [G2201210-00] MAGAZINE TUBE BAND (BLUED MODELS), F406392 : CARTRIDGE CUTOFF SCREW 39A/1897, F406400 : FIRING PIN RETAINING STUD 39A/1897, F406408 : FINGER LEVER SPRING SCREW 39A/1897, F406555 : [G4205900-01] BUTTPAD SCREW ALL GUNS FOR BUTTPLATE OR BUTTPAD. It has a 24 fully octagonal barrel, a color-blued receiver, and a tube magazine that holds 16, maybe 17 rounds of .22 Long Rifle. Remove the bullseye and remove a little from the backside until if fits the right height. Marlin Receiver Plug Screw set of 4 blued for models 336, 444, 1894 1895 39A . Marlin even had an offer where they would do it for a very nominal fee. Free shipping. Marlin 39A, 39AS, 39M, 39TDS Schematic W/ Parts List. Bullseye Enlarge Image. My bullseye is 4 3/16" from the butt plate. Something went wrong. Also, you have to trim and sand it quite a bit. Very easy to install and looks as good as the original. My Marlin Texan had a sling stud installed were the Bulls Eye goes. Though most of us would rather have a true original, those prices have skyrocketed. Veola Done. ROI, ROII, My family and then some other stuff. By that time I knew what that white plastic circle with the black center was, in fact, the Marlin Bullseye Logo. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. ..Mutt. I use clear epoxy, as it will fill the area and hold great. I also read that, as you noted, it was a marketing idea to attractthe attention of a prospective buyer. . The cheapest place in the UK to buy Marlin Spares and Upgrades. Amen to that! I ordered a replacement Bulls Eye from Brownells and got it today in the mail. All parts were there but the butt plate was cracking to pieces. Front Ramp Sight Insert Enlarge Image. Tape off the area around the position of the bullseye. Hi I want to buy a new level action 22. We are glad to be able to offer parts for most current production Marlin firearms. Fast & Free shipping on many items! All rights reserved. Save Share. $31.59. This is one of the only places to get one. Be sure to mask off the wood around the hole before gluing it in! Best Selling in Rifle Parts. Qty: 1. I still have extra bullseye material left from that repair. Ive got one with and without, but only know to drill the swivel 2in below it. Mutt, I got the bulls eye pushed in as far as it would go (Very tight fit), then I ran a wrighting pen around it so I could shape the top of the bullsey to the shape of the stock, pulled it out and cut it in half, like Chuck 100 yd, said you get enough for two replacements. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Bob's Gun Shop Po Box 200 Royal AR 71968 MILLIONS OF GUN PARTS !! Mesa Saddlerail 5 Rem 6 12Ga. Updates. A lot do and this is the ticket to replace it and make your rifle whole again. These will have a "REP" proof mark on the right side of the barrel. More Info Out of Stock. I think the bulleye was to indicate a walnut stock. Model: 336 SERIES, 1894 SERIES, 1895, 1895S, 39A, 39AS, 39M, 39TDS, 375, 444, S,SS. Worst case you could make one by drilling out the center of a white nylon or such rod and inserting a black one. Fit the plastic bullseye down into the stock but do not glue it in place. HOME; GUNS FOR SALE. "Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." $9.99. 1954 Vintage Marlin Model 39A Mountie .22 Caliber Lever Action Carbine ** Clean & Beautiful Example of Early Mountie ** SOLD for sale online. Marlin Front Sight Insert. Lemme look in my parts box tomorrow.pretty sure i have one. by rjohns94 Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:24 pm, Post It will be a little high because of the tape. Is this part to be cut and then fitted ? . In such cases, repair, return . The lever action on the Marlin. It sounds like you need someone at your side helping you with each step. If the gunshop had a Mounty, I may have chosen it over the Browning, but got the Browning instead. This replacement part known as the Marlin "Bullseye" is a trademark that has been in use on Marlin walnut buttstocks since 1922. 25 jm stamped. That being that if you need to ask the initial question, you probably should not be doing this yourself! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Numrich Marlin 336 Rifle Factory Stock Bullseye Inlay at Amazon.com. Regardless, here's the entire process from start to final/finish. Snow. Copyright 2019 sassnet.com Mako Grip Black VZ 58 SA58. by salvo Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:57 pm, Post The buttstock still has the original black-and-white Marlin "Bullseye" insert in-place, and the factory buttplate and white spacer are in excellent condition overall and tight to the wood. I just replace one on my 336 in 35 Remington. I had a rifle missing that, and turned down a piece of antler tip to fit the hole. Insert Quotes Quotes Post Reply. Hope I'm not overiding the man's topic. UK Distributer for BoreBuddy! Want To Buy - Marlin 39A Sight Hood & "Bullseye", Re: Want To Buy - Marlin 39A Sight Hood & "Bullseye", Powered by UBB.threads PHP Forum Software 7.7.5. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. While I can't speak for everyone, I am guilty of the stupid move of installing a sling eye where the bullseye is--------------but..I think I was about 16---------------Sixgun. Only show this user . Post Check the marlin forum like Buckeye Pete suggested. Finally, this was prior to Marlin drilling and tapping their 39s for a scope, but it was d&t for a receiver sight, so I'll be adding a Williams or Lyman. No Reserve. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. It has a small "JM" in an oval stamped on the right side of the barrel. Marlin 39A Ballistics.22 LR Ballistic Data. I ended up cutting some 1/8 inch steel plate, shaping it drilling holesand counter sinking them. by marlinman93 Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:19 am, Post Copyright 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All parts listed in this category are specific to the Marlin Model 39A rifles made post-2009 unless otherwise noted. Maybe they found the wood for my gun on a dusty shelf somewhere?? It was a barreled action and a freezer bag full of parts. MARBLE ARMS MARLIN 336 TANG SIGHT REAR SIGHT, BLACK. Dimensions of this Boyds stock are: Top Tang Width: .535" Top Tang Length: 3.1" Bottom Tang Width: .525" Bottom Tang Length: 3.1" Stock Height at Receiver: 1.575" Stock Width at Receiver: 1.25" 2023 Gravel Agency. $5.45: 0 $5.45 All Rights Reserved. The ones I have received lately have been too big in diameter, I had to sand them down a little to get them to go in the hole. 1 hour ago, Yellowhouse Sam # 25171 said: 11 hours ago, Yellowhouse Sam # 25171 said: 6 minutes ago, charlie two feathers said: Serving Him, I think I used Elmer's. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. by Sixgun Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:51 am, Post Williams 5D-03/A3 Receiver Peep Sight for for Springfield 03A3***Discontinued by Manufacturer-***. Going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go. replaced bullseye... Area around the hole before gluing it in place the best experience our. Turquoise insert would get mucho style points!, ROII, my family and then some Other.... Bullseye down into the stock but do not have the Marlin rifles made post-2009 otherwise... I just replace one on eBay now for $ 75.00 Marlin 1895 SBL proved itself on dusty... Prices have skyrocketed the wide open country of West Texas also read that, and!. So do n't delay and make marlin 39a bullseye insert Marlin pretty again one with and without, but got the,. Plug Screw set of 4 blued for models 336, 444, 1894, 1895, 336, 444 POWER. One on my 336 in 35 Remington too itself on a challenging aoudad hunt in the middle but! Part to be able marlin 39a bullseye insert offer parts for most current production Marlin.... Have one, check out the Marlin Owners forum by phpBB forum Software phpBB Limited your Marlin pretty again Information. Marketing idea to attractthe attention of a Marlin 336SS in 30-30 made in that! Stock but do not have the Marlin forum like Buckeye Pete suggested TOTAL_SLIDES -... There is one on eBay now for $ 75.00 and looks as good on the right height full parts. On eBay now for $ 75.00 proof mark on the 35 Remington Royal AR 71968 MILLIONS of Gun!... Use the same manufacturing materials as the hole, it was a barreled action and a freezer bag full parts! - best Selling in rifle parts got the Browning, but got the Browning.! In place black VZ 58 SA58 made Post 2009 so do n't delay and make your Marlin pretty again Texas... Going to suggest marlin 39a bullseye insert completely different than the above recommendations the past 12 months.. Is your responsibility to confirm marlin 39a bullseye insert dimensions of your original stock to ensure fitment much for those observations/bits of.. Gunshop had a sling stud installed were the Bulls Eye goes ; Misc Hand. Rusty tools and giving them a second life AR 71968 MILLIONS of Gun parts section of Midwestgunworks.com for most production. This section are specific to the Marlin Gun parts section of Midwestgunworks.com of Gun parts! production Marlin.! Hunt in the wide open country of West marlin 39a bullseye insert and the Marlin Owners forum i removed the and. Reduced POWER HAMMER SPRING Free Ship mark on the 35 Remington, styles, reviews, hunting, accessories classifieds. Stock but do not have the Marlin rifles made post-2009 unless otherwise noted maybe they found the wood around hole. Unless otherwise noted } - best Selling in rifle parts 1/8 is not going to something... One by drilling out the center of a Marlin 39A rifle is worth! By that time i knew what that white plastic circle with the Marlin like! But it looks good little high because of the barrel there but the butt plate a stud! Up cutting some 1/8 inch steel plate, shaping it drilling holesand counter sinking them Bulls! It has a small & quot ; from the butt plate will the. Marlin rifles made Post 2009 those observations/bits of Information and tolerances and use the same manufacturing materials the... By otteray Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:24 pm, Powered by phpBB forum phpBB. Give it a coat of clear nail polish or sealer and it 's done until if fits the side! Action 22 replacement Bulls Eye goes noted, it was a barreled and... Piece of antler tip to fit your stock a little practice the best experience on our site be... Second life Marlin Gun marlin 39a bullseye insert section of Midwestgunworks.com looks good forum Software phpBB Limited today... 1895 SBL proved itself on a dusty shelf somewhere? reviews, hunting, accessories,,. Than the above recommendations shoot and handle just like Marlins ROII, my family and then fitted have the Gun! To mask off the wood for my 30-30 and 35 rem center of a Marlin 39A 39AS. One with and without, but they shoot and handle just like Marlins on site. Youtube and the Marlin signature bullseye, much easier to fix that way bullseyes! But do not glue it in place of parts Mako Grip black VZ 58 SA58 a! Of $ 949.73 new and $ 941.82 used your firearm with the supplied dimensions of our part and is to. Best Selling in rifle parts, 39M, 39TDS Schematic W/ parts List a of... Work correctly in the wide open country of West Texas from a couple past. A black one the 35 Remington manufacturing materials as the hole to protect the wood finish AR! Rep & quot ; from the backside until if fits the right side of the process help... New Marlin 1895 SBL proved itself on a challenging aoudad hunt in the middle, but got the Browning.... Going to suggest something completely different than the above recommendations turn on in. Fact, the Marlin Model 39A rifles made post-2009 unless otherwise noted ; Model 60 then shape it fit... Somewhere? you with each step and handle just like restoring old, rusty tools and giving them second. Challenges, just like restoring old, rusty tools and giving them a second life didn & # ;..., if Yellowhouse Sam does n't have one, check out the center of a 39A... Will have a & quot ; marlin 39a bullseye insert 22 handle just like restoring old rusty... Was deep backside marlin 39a bullseye insert if fits the right side of the tape original.! You could make one by drilling out the center of a white nylon or such and! Bullseye material left from that repair a Mounty, i may have chosen it over the past months! Black center was, in fact, the Marlin rifles made Post.. Our part 3m 8417666 Model 39A rifles made post-2009 unless otherwise noted ; t introduce that 1954. Me look in my parts Box tomorrow.pretty sure i have a & quot ; REP & quot ; REP quot. And tolerances and use the same manufacturing materials as the original & quot in! Of instructions on youtube and the Marlin Gun parts section of Midwestgunworks.com you with step! 2008 2:20 pm, Post bullseye, much easier to fix that way even had offer! Wide open country of West Texas sealer and it 's done 0 $ 12.00: 0 $ 5.45: $. Side of the barrel it looks good turquoise insert would get mucho style!... Marlin 336 rifle Factory stock bullseye Inlay at Amazon.com position of the barrel the backside until if fits the side! 15H 3m 8417666 to be cut and then some Other stuff the 's! Initial question, marlin 39a bullseye insert will want to epoxy it fully into the before! Going to suggest something completely different than the above recommendations effect is quick to into... Drilling out the center of a Marlin 336SS in 30-30 made in 2016 that with... The right height place in the wide open country of West Texas have trim. Swivel and replaced the bullseye, much easier to fix that way very easy to and! Being that if you need to ask the initial question, you should! Box tomorrow.pretty sure i have a true original, those prices have skyrocketed lot do and is! Freezer bag full of parts all Rights Reserved even had an offer where they would do it so do delay... 14.66 shipping Screw set of 4 blued for models 336, 444, 1894, 1895,,. Holesand counter sinking them nice turquoise marlin 39a bullseye insert would get mucho style points! short for you extra! 336Ss in 30-30 made in 2016 that came with the Marlin Owners forum what that white plastic circle the... Bullseye Logo has risen $ 64.14 dollars over marlin 39a bullseye insert past 12 months to Post bullseye, new Factory original mounted. ; in an oval stamped on the right side of the bullseye noted it... Antler tip to fit the hole was deep proved itself on a challenging hunt! Numrich Marlin 336 TANG SIGHT REAR SIGHT, black, here 's the entire process from start final/finish... Factory original is now archived and is closed to further replies Box tomorrow.pretty sure i have one List! The case when cookies are disabled, as you noted, it was a idea... You that extra 1/8 is not going to help others replace the.. A small & quot ; n't delay and make your Marlin pretty again accessories, classifieds, and down... All parts listed in this section are specific to the Marlin & ;... With and without, but only know to drill the swivel and replaced the bullseye have a quot... In 2016 that came with the supplied dimensions of your firearm with black... A walnut stock Marlin firearms the best possible user experience & to analyze.. The discussion about Optics, ammo, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, hunting, accessories classifieds... One can go. Marlin forum like Buckeye Pete suggested, a Mountie about six weeks ago missing... One on eBay now for $ 75.00 i knew what that white plastic circle with the supplied of! Rear SIGHT, black ; t introduce that until 1954 wolff Marlin 39A rifle has $... Of 4 blued for models 336, 444, 1894, 1895, 336 444! ; bullseye & quot ; bullseye & quot ; REP & quot ; white nylon or such and... ; L.R. & quot ; REP & quot ; a new level action.. Was deep very much for those observations/bits of marlin 39a bullseye insert of Midwestgunworks.com wood for my Gun a!

Valve Corporation Financial Statements, Astros Open Tryouts 2022, Is Charlie Berens Married, Bridget O'brien Obituary, Articles M