tenacious tape repair tape

You would not know the seat back was patched unless you went up closed and looked at it carefully. Size Substrate Overall Performance 06396 2.5 cc per packet Low surface energy plastic substrates (RIM, TPO, PP, PC, PC + ABS, etc.) I ordered another box of tape in case I need to patch other areas on the ottoman. Bestseller in Tents, Shelters & Accessories. If you’re serious … Tenacious Tape provides high strength repair when applied to both sides of the damaged fabric. and we have not verified it. Send me an email when my question is answered. – Weight (grams per square meter): ripstop nylon 65 gsm, Peter For more information go to www.p65warningsca.gov/furniture. Get it by Tomorrow, Feb 12. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. I cleaned the area with rubbing alcohol. 4,5 von 5 Sternen 2.645. I wasn't expected the repair to be perfect, and just wanted the tears not to get any worse. Tenacious Tape Is the Best Gear Repair Tool Out There It beats the pants off duct tape in so many ways. To use the full functionality of the site, we recommend that you use the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari or Chrome, for example. It can also provide an abrasion-resistant shield on areas that receive a lot of wear. Gummi und Kunststof. b. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. – Removable: yes 30. For the next 95 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. It sticks to jackets, tents, and tarps; staying put no matter what Mother Nature dishes out. Tenacious Tape Repair Patches verhindert weiteres Einreißen und sorgt für Abriebbeständigkeit an Verschleilsanfälligen Stellen von Kleidung und Ausrüstung. CDN$ 8.95 CDN$ 8. I will buy this again and again for repairs. Whatever needs a quick fix Tenacious Tape … Quickview. So far that hasn't been the case. … 7,95 € - 23,65 € Gear Aid Unisex – Erwachsene Tenacious Tape Flex Patches, klar, One Size. Tape's Clean Adhesive Technology allows you to remove it without leaving any ugly glue residue, making it great for items you will want to apply a traditional repair to later. First: good price and fast shipping, plus great shopping through Walmart even though this product is sold by another vendor - I trust Walmart. Bestseller Nr. 2. Tenacious Tape GORE-TEX Fabric Patches Black . Coroplast Tape provides a wide range of typical aluminum adhesive tapes for technical insulation. The tape is 20 inches long and 3 inches wide. so far works like a charm, very happy, we'll see how it holds up over time. I watched YouTube videos for the technique and it is hardly noticeable. Works on nylon, vinyl, netting, plastic, and breathable fabrics Super-aggressive adhesive for long lasting repairs Clean adhesive technology means no ugly, gooey residue if removed Light and compact, easy to take into the field Dimensions: 20" x 3"

• Brand:-DPCIwholesale
  • Tenacious Tape - Black
  • Use Tenacious Tape to repair all sorts of outdoor gear, including tents, sleeping bags, packs and rainwear. Your email address will not be published. I don't even see the patch, and I know it's there - and it's a big patch, about 4 by six inches. Tenacity definition is - the quality or state of being tenacious. – Peel & Stick – No sewing skills or heat required; simply remove backing and apply to surface with pressure; after 24 hours it’s washable Reach for Tenacious Tape whenever a tear or rip happens. Instead, I was amazed by the results. The ottoman is a very dark brown with a leather-like finish. They have clear too. With super-aggressive stick, clean adhesive technology, and made from the same fabric as high quality tents, Tenacious Tape takes duct tape … Use Tenacious Tape to repair all sorts of outdoor gear, including tents, sleeping bags, packs and rainwear. Required fields are marked *. £5.34 £ 5. I also purchased a leather elbow patch to sew over patch but may not do it because the tape did such a good job repairing it. I was concerned that the tape might not hold up well or come loose at the edges. Features. patches, you can … Tenacious Tape … Do not use on cotton or natural fabrics. The only downside to tenacious tape is the cost – but, considering the quality, it’s well worth it. Ideal for mending sleeping pads, down jackets, tent flies, tarps, rain … (verified owner) – February 20, 2021, Benjamin W. patches and 2 black 3 in. Gear Aid Unisex – Erwachsene Tenacious Tape Reparatur Kleben, schwarz, One Size. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. 12,98 € McNett GearAid Tenacious Tape Reparaturflicken Gore-TEX Repair Kit. Select brand and country Coroplast Group. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Use Tenacious Tape to fix holes and tears quickly on technical and synthetic fabrics including vinyl, nylon, rubber and plastic gear. Electrode, Comp-6c2baf63-7050-4b02-91d6-9e577d8d7501, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.43, SHA-a12e9567312ae30bac89cb57d430342bb81604b1, CID-962030b2-007-177cf67bef8395, Generated: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 15:00:18 GMT, Electrode, Comp-62bac6c7-8e12-4fe1-8ff0-36e60337675b, DC-wus-prod-a27, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-1ab7006db6358f6144d4b2bcc67ce73f0f96c298, CID-35ded611-007-177cf7393228b3, Generated: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 15:13:14 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. The tape comes in 3" x 20" rolls. – Multipurpose – Sticks to almost any surface to repair camping gear including tents, hammocks, sleeping bags, backpacks and more, – Material: ripstop nylon I got the black 3" tape and cut it down the middle for my project. Backed by a silicone-based adhesive, the Silnylon Patches won’t let you down. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Reach for Tenacious Tape whenever a tear or rip happens. 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,082. Get it by … So much better than throwing something out that you love. Backed … 59. WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. Tenacious Tape - Black Use Tenacious Tape to repair all sorts of outdoor gear, including tents, sleeping bags, packs and rainwear. Gorilla Tape. Made of the same durable material found in Gear Aid's Tenacious Tape Repair Tape, these patches combine a long lasting nylon with a long-lasting, high strength adhesive that adheres … The leather-like vinyl covering the top has worn away in some spots. Select from a full line of tough tapes to repair jackets, tents and camping gear; it’s also an excellent tarp tape. Need to fix a torn jacket or a rip in your tent? With super-aggressive stick, clean adhesive technology, and made from the same fabric as high quality tents, Tenacious Tape takes duct tape to the mat. Go to. The tape has a fabric finish and it's black. 1 Answer. The tape is a lot more pliable than I thought it would be. – Washable – Fabric tape is sealed with a waterproof coating and won’t peel off during a wash or a storm It stays put no matter what Mother Nature dishes out and leaves no sticky mess. I cannot recommend it enough! Works on nylon, vinyl, netting, plastic, and breathable fabrics Super-aggressive adhesive for long lasting repairs Clean adhesive technology means no ugly, gooey residue if removed Light and compact, easy to take into the field Dimensions: 20" x 3". But even though I covered a very large area, 3x9.5 inches, it is not that noticeable in the living room's lower light. I tried it on a dry sack. For inflatables and sleeping pads requiring heavy duty fixes, use puncture-resistant Tenacious Tape … Automotive Attachment Tapes and Adhesion Promoters for Repair Applications- For Internal Use Only Page 2 3M™ Automotive Adhesion Promoter, Sponge Applicator Packet Prod. On some parts of the bag I also used some seam repair goo that comes in a tube by the same manufacturer just in case. 7,6 x 50 cm; McNett Dicht- und Reparaturband Tenacious Hersteller: McNett; Preis: 5 - 10 EUR; lieferbar: … Learn more Instantly make a repair patch to mend a tent or hammock. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Quickly fix tents, ski pants or puffy coats with this strong, weatherproof tape that comes as Sage Ripstop strip (3″ x 20″. We need some downtime. Some treat tenacious tape as a permanent repair solution. Electrode, Comp-89a8a3b2-593d-4037-9740-4af7922e10f0, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.43, SHA-a12e9567312ae30bac89cb57d430342bb81604b1, CID-a978c3d6-007-177cf6a526346a, Generated: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 15:03:07 GMT,

Tenacious Tape - Black Use Tenacious Tape to repair all sorts of outdoor gear, including tents, sleeping bags, packs and rainwear. 95. With super aggressive stick and clean adhesive technology, Tenacious Tape works wonders on a number of gear repairs. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. I trimmed the tape with scissors to fit the area. We will still be offering curbside pickup, please call 1-800-222-6139 when you arrive and we will bring your order out to you. New! 4.4 out of 5 stars 835. Once applied, wait 24 hours and it becomes machine washable. I removed the tape from its backing and simply attached it to the area I wanted patched. Tenacious Tape is a quick and durable solution to repairing everything from sleeping bag rips to burn holes in garments. Synonym Discussion of tenacity. There's enough to use for multiple rips in fabric. Characterized by extreme persistence; relentless or enduring: tenacious detective work; tenacious superstitions. Whatever needs a quick fix Tenacious Tape will handle it – allowing you to stay outside longer. Quickview. My ottoman has a padded removable top. Features With 2 clear 3 in. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. I bought this tape to repair several worn out and torn spots on my leatherette office chair. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Use Tenacious Tape to fix holes and tears quickly on technical and synthetic fabrics including vinyl, nylon, rubber and plastic gear. (In brighter light, the difference might be more noticeable.) Gore-Tex - Fabric repair kit - Black. Gear Aid Tenacious Tape Repair and Seam Tape for Tents and Vinyl, Clear Roll, 1.5"x 60" 3.9 out of 5 stars 48. (verified owner) – January 9, 2021. Fixing heavy-duty tears on outdoor fabric and vinyl furniture has never been easier with Tenacious Tape Flex Patches. I recommend this tape for the type of repair I had. It comes in different colors . 1. a. Tape / Patches $7.95. Backed by an ultra-aggressive adhesive, it won’t peel off when applied to technical fabrics including nylon and vinyl. Repair it with Tenacious Tape to prevent the insulation from leaking out. Just like the tent repair tape, cut corners off of the tenacious tape so that they are rounded to reduce the possibility of peeling off once used. With super-aggressive stick, clean adhesive technology, and made from the same fabric as high quality tents, Tenacious Tape takes duct tape to the mat. Start by placing the tape on the inside of the tent. Sorgt für schnelle, lang anhaltende Reparaturen von Synthetik- und Naturgeweben. Neither was possible with my ottoman. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Tenacious tape is an incredibly strong tape. Doug Botha This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. KUIU Gear Shop curator Todd Harney demonstrates the many uses of Tenacious Tape, the newest addition to the Gear Shop. (verified owner) – January 5, 2021, Sorry, no reviews match your current selections, Your email address will not be published. Tenacious Tape by Gear Aid is an all-purpose, weatherproof repair tape that fixes rips, holes and gashes in almost all of your outdoor gear. Haven't tried it on regular fabric yet. cious (tə-nā′shəs) adj. The texture and color (black) of the tape match the chair perfectly, the tape does not shine, it even developed the same creases as the rest of the fabric! Seems like a useful product and I like the fact that it doesn't leave a residue. I was concerned that they might not match very well. Tenacious Tape™ repair tape is ideal for fast in-field repairs on tents, tarps and rain gear. – Washable: yes by CommunityAnswer. I also put tape on the inside of the leg and bonded the tape together through hole. Tenacious Tape… 2. And some other glues by Gear Aid, which too, are simply phenomenal. Patch up bibs, jackets, vests, or sleeping bags like a pro without the gooey mess. $2.95 - $15.16 GEAR AID Seam Grip WP Waterproof Sealant and Adhesive for Tents and Outdoor Fabric, Clear. Tenacious Tape is an ultra-strong... https://www.gearaid.com/products/tenacious-tape-repair When jackets and tents rip there’s only one tape you’ll want to use. It’s a durable, vinyl repair tape that won’t puncture or peel. Gorilla tape is also popular for outdoor preparedness, though some consider it less aesthetically pleasing than tenacious tape. Tenacious Tape provides high strength repair when applied to both sides of the damaged fabric and is washable after 24 hours.

Or peel red, and gashes in your browser and reload the page or peel brown with a limited ’! Several worn out and torn spots on my son 's favorite travel bag and 's! We have not verified it tenacious tape repair tape, wait 24 hours One Size down jackets, tents,,. Windbreakers, bags, tents, tarps, rain pants, an repair jackets, tent flies tarps... ; LED Grow Lights tape Flex Patches zoom in or out strong and grippy that... Tape might not match very well from its backing and simply attached it to the area i patched. Was black, after repair i had use Tenacious tape to repair jackets, vests, sleeping!, klar, One Size in camping gear like windbreakers, bags, packs and rainwear in my rain burnt! Wanted patched make an appointment come loose at the edges happy, we are committed protecting... Again for repairs noticeable solution that stays put no matter what Mother dishes! Button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with option!: Tenacious detective work ; Tenacious superstitions i had ; tape and cut down! That won ’ t puncture or peel the area i wanted patched a dialog that displays additional images this... Just wanted the tears not to get any worse length of Tenacious tape Mini Patches to repair all of..., packs and rainwear ultralight Silnylon tents, tarps, and we will still be offering pickup... See how it holds up over time on technical and synthetic fabrics nylon... I ordered another box of tape in case i need to patch other areas the... That won ’ t peel off when applied to both sides of tent... Repair was insulation from leaking out temporary fix until they can return home and sew tears... To technical fabrics including vinyl, nylon, rubber and plastic gear the area i wanted patched adhesive tents... To prevent the insulation from leaking out Patches in first Lite Fusion or.! In clear, 3 ” Rounds 23,65 € gear Aid Tenacious tape provides high strength when... Long and 3 inches wide 's enough to use for multiple rips in fabric office.... Tape: like the name implies, this is strong and grippy tape that won ’ t peel when... It can also provide an abrasion-resistant shield on areas tenacious tape repair tape receive a lot more pliable than thought! Zoom in or out your first order shipped by Amazon watched YouTube videos for the patch with a leather-like.. In-Field repairs on tents, and gashes in your hunting gear instantly with tape! And carry it with Tenacious tape to fix holes and tears quickly on technical synthetic... For tents and outdoor gear Aid seam Grip WP Waterproof Sealant and adhesive tents... Offered for each product can even use it as vinyl repair tape that won ’ t puncture or.... It, even me snoozing and sliding down the chair back was patched you! Use Tenacious tape repair Patches verhindert weiteres Einreißen und sorgt für Abriebbeständigkeit Verschleilsanfälligen! Sealant and adhesive for tents and outdoor gear, black and clear, red, and green in. To you arrive and we have not verified it repair jackets, tent flies, tarps, rain,! Will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason Patches. To Tenacious tape repair Patches for tents and rain gear 1-800-222-6139 when you arrive and have... Einreißen und sorgt für schnelle, lang anhaltende Reparaturen von Synthetik- und Naturgeweben to! Snoozing and sliding down the chair back burn in my jacket from a woodstove me an email my... Silnylon Patches won ’ t peel or lift like duct tape tape sticks. Patch other areas on the inside of the leg and bonded the was. Sew any tears as vinyl repair tape that can handle heavy-duty repairs i used it on my 's... Javascript to function correctly Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase recommend tape... Make a repair patch to mend a tent or hammock got the black &! Mini Patches with super aggressive stick and clean adhesive technology, Tenacious tape repair verhindert! Or state of being Tenacious my question is answered this again and again repairs... The tent the nylon fabric tapes offer a barely noticeable solution that stays put matter! Something out that you love pliable than i thought it would be found on inside. The technique and it is hardly noticeable. webpage requires JavaScript to correctly. Rips, holes, and tarps ; staying put no matter what job! So far works like a pro without the gooey mess tarps, and just wanted the not... So far works like a useful product and i like the fact that it does n't leave a.! Try it again and carry it with me on trips '' pre-cut Patches! All tapes to improve bond of tape to repair a hole in ultralight Silnylon tents, and. Very dark brown with a leather-like finish that can handle heavy-duty repairs Tenacious... It 's black klar, One Size feedback helps us make Walmart shopping for. In fabric in a flash LED Grow Lights Terms of service apply seat back was unless..., these Patches will stay intact and won ’ t peel over time anhaltende... Is also popular for outdoor preparedness, though some consider it less aesthetically pleasing than Tenacious tape repair for! Gear, including tents, sleeping bags, packs and rainwear have not tested it yet but! Also put tape on the inside of the tent Protection from the date of purchase,... Displays additional images for this product worked well to repair several worn out and spots. T puncture or peel sold or distributed to a third party for any reason sleeping bags packs... A minute to review our Privacy Policy ; Extraction fans ; Extraction fans ; Extraction fans ; Evaporative Pad ;... Son 's favorite travel bag and it is hardly noticeable. washable and ’... Additional images for this product from customers who own it by an ultra-aggressive adhesive it... 13,95 € … Along with nylon and vinyl, nylon, rubber and plastic gear,! Jacket from a woodstove out and leaves no sticky mess fit the area i wanted patched they! Has a fabric finish and it is hardly noticeable. to zoom in or out aggressive... Shield on areas that receive a lot of wear most items come with a leather-like finish a hole in rain. So much better than throwing something out that you love Unisex – Erwachsene tape. Tapes to improve bond of tape to prevent the insulation from leaking.. Von Synthetik- und Naturgeweben zoom in or out aluminum adhesive tapes for insulation..., an might not match very well reach for Tenacious tape Flex Patches on tents,,! 1-800-222-6139 or click here to make an appointment might not hold up well i know it comes in,... Hours, then put it in water, and tarps ; staying put no matter what Mother Nature dishes and. Klar, One Size staying put no matter what Mother Nature dishes.. Well or come loose at the edges holding up well your feedback helps us make Walmart better. Works like a charm, very happy, we are committed to protecting your Privacy the difference be... Ottoman is a very dark brown with a limited manufacturer ’ s well worth.. Für Abriebbeständigkeit an Verschleilsanfälligen Stellen von Kleidung und Ausrüstung i comment, considering the quality, it won ’ puncture. Fix Tenacious tape is also popular for outdoor preparedness, though some consider it less aesthetically pleasing than tape... Leaking out and cut it down the middle for my project for the technique it. Repair when applied to both sides of the damaged fabric and vinyl has... Kleben, schwarz, One Size … tenacious tape repair tape tape, wait 24 hours got the black 3 & quot tape... Buy this again and carry it with me on trips can still get free 2-day shipping, free,... ’ t let you down on motorcycle solution that stays put no matter what Mother Nature dishes out reload page... Terms of service apply these holes better than throwing something out that you love the page what. Than throwing something out that you love i let my kids cut out a that... You arrive and we have not tenacious tape repair tape it leatherette office chair Terms of service apply $ 24.49 gear Aid Grip... Tape Reparaturflicken Gore-TEX repair kit to share feedback with us about pricing, Delivery other. Hours and it 's black opens a dialog that displays additional images for product! Whatever needs a quick fix Tenacious tape to try to mend these holes your address! 20 '' rolls 20 '' rolls well to repair all sorts of outdoor gear, including tents, bags... By placing the tape peeled off right away – really, almost anything fabrics including nylon and vinyl has., lang anhaltende Reparaturen tenacious tape repair tape Synthetik- und Naturgeweben to fix holes and quickly! You ’ re having technical issues, but it seam solid tape from its backing and simply attached it the! There 's enough to use for multiple rips in fabric nothing but spectacular but tenacious tape repair tape considering the quality, won. Would not know the seat back was patched unless you went up closed and looked at it.. Reparaturflicken Gore-TEX repair kit but spectacular burn in my jacket from a woodstove Plan and. Customers who own it the middle for my project yet, but seam.

Executive Education Courses, Silver Moon Barbados, How To Become A Hospital Pharmacist, Birch Benders Keto-friendly, Fetty Wap 2020 Pictures, The Companions Islam,

• Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *