worst neighborhoods in augusta, ga

Featured Review: Current Resident says There are a lot of friendly people in Grovetown, and it offers easy access to tons of restaurants and stores. Still, crime rates in Lake Aumond are nearly identical to our first three entries. Methodology: While the city does have a crime rate lower than the national average, its rate is 73% higher than the state average. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. We were all adults had moved on making a life for ourselves leaving out parents to live alone with grandchildren. Each of these communities boasts crime rates lower than the national 25 Niche users give it an average review of 3.2 stars. Current Resident: My mother's family have all been born and raised in Thomson or its surrounding neighbourhoods, including her. A recent article in The Augusta Chronicle reported that Augusta has had zero high ozone days in the last three years. Like I said you cant even compare the those two states, Come on down here to Augusta Georgia Maria for a fantastic way of life, Good to know and I love the THANK YOU JESUS! Get more stories delivered right to your email. The pool also hosts special events for specific groups, as well as land based ones, such as dance lessons. Thats because our city gets a C- for schools, which any kid will tell you is not so great. Stay blessed . Great town! Current Resident: Hephzibah is a nice, somewhat quiet town just south of Augusta, Georgia. Dublin, Georgia has a ton of events going on throughout the year, which makes it a popular tourist destination for many. Here they are without further adieu, the most dangerous places in Georgia. 104 Niche users give it an average review of 4 stars. The indictment alleges that the narcotics-trafficking conspiracy began as early as 2015 and continued until the present, operating in Bryan, Chatham, Effingham, Emmanuel, Evans, and Tattnall Counties, in the Southern Hapeville. The median cost to rent is $784 and is standard for the area. Or if youre looking to see how this list compares to previous years, check outthe 12 most dangerous places after dark in Georgia. Plenty of space to start and raise a family. Read 1 review. I find that Harlem is the best town for me to live in, though I live right outside of Harlem, 5 minutes away from town. While she isn't the most talented artist or interior designer, what she lacks in skill she more than makes up for in enthusiasm. Current Resident: I love Harlem as I have lived here all my life. I find that Harlem is the best town for me to live in, though I live right outside of Harlem, 5 minutes away from town. Like any neighborhood, you have the good and the bad, depending on the location. Bainbridge, Georgia comes in at #8 on the list, despite being a great place to live and being the county seat of Decatur County. From our analysis, we discovered that violent crime in Augusta occurs at a rate higher than in most communities of all population sizes in America. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. But if your primary concern is safety, any of the above neighborhoods are a great choice! Now lets get into the nitty-gritty of Living in Augusta, GA. Read 1 review. However, it ranks at #9 on the most dangerous cities list due to the very high larceny averages and the murder average! However, the crime statistics show a very high ranking for burglary, larceny, property crime, and robbery. Only 3 miles from Augusta City, West Augusta is a larger neighborhood of 6,867. Official Photo Thread for Augusta, Georgia - NEW!!! Within Georgia, more than 85% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Augusta. Warner Robins is another large city making this list and actually comes in at the middle at #5. Add this city-data.com forum to your bookmarks! Augusta is not a crime-free city, but you might believe that after youve lived here a while. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. Harlem is a growing community, and every day, there are more and more citizens showing up from military families. I visited Augusta Georgia for the first time in May of this year I found my nieces and nephews there and what a beautiful clean city i just loved it and hopefully Ill get a chance to come back. This property has a lot size of 0.33 acres and was built in 1926. Evans is a suburb of Augusta with a population of 38,452. Each year, the FBI releases crime data collected on each state, city, and town based on violent crimes, murder, larceny, and property crimes to name a few. Living in Evans offers residents a rural feel and most residents own their homes. It is located in what is known as the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA). (Particle pollution got a score of B, which is still good.). Rankings are based on total crimes per 100,000 people for each neighborhood when compared to the Augusta Located just off of major roadway U.S. 520, Lake Aumond is an Augusta neighborhood not only easy to get to, but one that many families like to call home. There are some great people in Augusta, but overall, Im not looking back. It is located just to the west of the Augusta National Golf Club. It is an extremely safe and uplifting place to live, however there are poorer areas surrounding. The Augusta, GA neighborhood map is a great way to see which neighborhoods have a higher Livability Score compared to those with a lower Livability Score. The area features a number of fitness oriented establishments for indoor recreation. So, whether Augusta's crime rate is high or low compared to all places in the US, when we control for population size and compare it to places that are similar in size, it is near the middle of the pack in crime rate; not much more or less dangerous, and about what we would expect from the statistics. but we visited frequently. Here they are without further adieu, the most dangerous places in Georgia. There are many churches in this town and also in close surrounding towns. 6 Niche users give it an average review of 3.7 stars. amlovingit 02-19-2023 08:28 AM by nortonguy 7: 1,736: Downtown Evans Town Center/Grovetown (Shops, Hotels & Restaurants) Best Ice Cream near Augusta, GA? Please. The town hall works with you and is very kind. Rome, Georgia comes in a bit later in the list but still packs a punch in terms of crime statistics. Current Resident: We love living in Evans! Enjoy. The city earned a grade of A for ozone pollution from the American Lung Association! It is a popular vacation and resort destination, and so tourists should remain informed and travel safely. The violent crime, as well, ranks at 687.2, which is double both the state average and U.S. average. Featured Review: Current Resident says I love living in rural Trenton, but having the closeness of North Augusta. Looking for a quiet and calming neighborhood, Jackson is the place to be. Read 4 reviews. The public schools are excellent, the neighborhoods and beautiful, and the people are so friendly. The Waynesboro murder average is 55.7 per 100k people, while the national average is 5 per 100k people. Nearby Cities With Low Crime Rates Cities with similar population They truly listen to what you have to say. WebYear Over Year Crime In Augusta (per 100,000 people) Augusta police department Sex offenders in Georgia There are a total of 23,117 sex offenders in Georgia. Like many much bigger cities, Augusta offers a lot of culture and amenities. With almost 100 robberies, 125 assaults, and nearly 20 rapes in the past year, Rome tips the scales and can be extremely dangerous. From the minute we. Niche User: I've lived here for practically my whole life. It's very close to the airport. Warner Robbins, another large city on the list, rounds it out at #10. And have fun little festivals. Featured Review: Niche User says I've lived here for practically my whole life. There is not much traffic Looking. Current Resident: It's a nice, quiet area. This community is very close. Get more stories delivered right to your email. 110 Niche users give it an average review of 4 stars. The city of Augusta, GA has a population of 196,784 and a population density of 651 people per square mile. Diamond Lakes is a nice park here in Hephzibah, and has plenty of events to do like walking trails, a sports complex and baseball diamond, a library, a campground, and more. If you want to see more about the cost of living in Augusta, GA, we wrote a blog on that too! After my mother past away it really wasn't the same living out there. Featured Review: Current Resident says My mother's family have all been born and raised in Thomson or its surrounding neighbourhoods, including her. And there you have them, the pros and cons of living in Augusta, GA! WebLargest neighborhoods in Augusta Belair Jamestown Southside Richmond Hill Windsor Spring Wheeless Road West Augusta Meadowbrook Lake Aumond Pepperidge Continue with Recommended Cookies. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Read 128 reviews. Our teacher was absolutely amazing and one we will never forget. And Montclair is also home to a number of movie theaters, restaurants, and grocery stores, in addition to other businesses. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. Its a beautiful city along the Savannah River banks about 150 miles due east of Atlanta, Georgias capital. While there is a good sense of well-being in Augusta generally, these neighborhoods are exemplary when it comes to resident safety. The county of 67,000 had nine homicides, up from just one in 2019. 26 Niche users give it an average review of 3.2 stars. Alcohol (DUI) Assault. Neighbors are kind to one another and helpful. Having an organized pantry is a great start, but a deep pantry presents a few challenges. Ranking based on data from the U.S. Census, FBI, BLS, CDC, and other sources. Featured Review: Current Resident says Hephzibah is a nice, somewhat quiet town just south of Augusta, Georgia. Everyone keeps to themselves and there is never violence in the are.. Current Resident: Johnston South Carolina is a small town surrounded my friendly people. The schools are awesome. Violent $1,300 - $1,300 USD: Charming 3-bedrooms 1.5-bathroom ranch style home. While Griffin, Georgia remains off the radar for most crimes reported, it still makes the list for most dangerous places in Georgia. Featured Review: Current Resident says Langley is my hometown, and I am so proud to be a third-generation resident. Everybody is very nice and helpful. Property crimes that are tracked for this analysis are burglary, larceny over fifty dollars, motor vehicle theft, and arson. 578 Niche users give it an average review of 3.5 stars. 18,000 local law enforcement agencies in the U.S. It is located in what is known as the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA). Neighbors are kind to one another and helpful. Check out this list of the best, most beautiful small towns in Georgia to explore. There is not much traffic here compared to other. Parent: This was our first year at St. Mary on the Hill Catholic School and I could not say enough wonderful things. The small-town atmosphere helps create a bond between every member of the community and we all know someone we could go to if we need help. Read 26 reviews. Terms of Service. Everyone keeps to themselves and there is never violence in the are.. Current Resident: Warrenville is a pretty nice quiet place. In Augusta, we do that here regularly. Battery. There are a few shopping opportunities in Hephzibah including a Bi-Lo, Walmart neighborhood market and Walmart super center nearby, and an IGA. Read 33 reviews. When she's not curled up with a book, you can certainly find her curled over the keyboard. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). This community is very close. This yields a total of 275 sex offenders in Georgia per 100,000 residents which is 3% greater than the national average. In addition, NeighborhoodScout found that a lot of the crime that takes place in Augusta is property crime. Everyone keeps to themselves and there is never violence in the are. Read 4 reviews. In addition to meeting so many of my friends here, it's also near quite a few big cities like Columbia, SC, and Atlanta. The best hidden gems and little known destinations - straight to your inbox. The median home value is $119,800 and the median rental price is $882, both lower than Georgia and US averages. People Are Going Crazy Over The Tomato Soup At This Delicious Georgia Diner, It Should Be Illegal To Drive Through Jackson, Georgia Without Stopping At Fresh Air Barbecue, The 3 Best Stops On A Road Trip From Savannah, Georgia To Atlanta, Enjoy Glass Blowing And Craft Beer At This Unique Festival In Georgia, 8 Towns In Georgia That Made Santas Naughty List This Year, These 10 Counties In Georgia Have The Worst Drivers In The State, Oh NoThese 5 Cities Are The Most Sinful In Georgia, Here Are The 10 Best Cities In Georgia To Find A Job, A Visit To The Abandoned Ruins Of A Famous Georgia Murder Will Terrify You, why Savannah is the most haunted city in Georgia, oldest cities and towns in Georgia, click here. As a child we all grew up to adulthood together in the neighborhood. Still, the neighborhood is conveniently near several shopping centers. Any where in West Augusta is nice. I would avoid Laney Walker, Harrisburg and downtown. There are a few nice homes in Olde Town, which is downtown Texas has high humidity and temps in many places well over 100 degrees in summer and if you are not from Texas most cant handle it. The problem in terms of crime, however, is that Americus ranks high in property crime and larceny. Everyone keeps to themselves and there is never violence in the are. Read 4 reviews. The people are definitely a great pro of living in Augusta! Now let us turn to take a look at how Augusta does for violent crimes specifically, and then how it does for property crimes. The cost of living is on the higher side. Its proximity to Augusta is great for exploring what the area has to offer without having to deal with the issues of living in a bigger city (traffic, crowds, etc.). Love being two hours from the beach, mountains and big city offerings in Atlanta, Charleston or Charlotte. In short, weve got it all, but with half the population of most major US cities! The average American spends 26.4 minutes commuting one way to work. With a name like Americus, you wouldn't normally expect this place to be on the most dangerous list, right? There was plenty to do, plenty to see, and plenty of people to meet! Beyond discovering the dangerous neighborhoods in Georgia, there is also a lot to learn from the oldest cities in Georgia. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. I feel very safe in my neighborhood. Featured Review: Parent says This was our first year at St. Mary on the Hill Catholic School and I could not say enough wonderful things. Our neighborhood borders the Savannah River which has tons of wildlife and. Current Resident: Martinez has great parks, great venues, fun events, and most of all wonderful people. Love Georgia? 3823 Hensley Rd, Augusta, GA 30906 is a 2 bedroom, 0.5 bathroom, 660 sqft lot/land built in 1926. Crime rates are 51% lower than seen in the city and 7% lower than the national average. But the crime rates in certain areas are dangerously high, especially the murder rate which is almost three times the national average. My brothers and I have forged many great memories and relationships in the surrounding neighborhood. Featured Review: Current Resident says Well let's start with the reason for the five star rating I just gave! With over 100,000 residents moving to Georgia every year, that should be a clear sign that living in Georgia is great. The area seems quite safe. Featured Review: Parent says This was our first year at St. Mary on the Hill Catholic School and I could not say enough wonderful things. OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. Featured Review: Current Resident says Warrenville is a pretty nice quiet place. Plus, unlike northern Georgia cities like Atlanta and Rome, Augusta never gets very cold. One of the southernmost Georgia cities on the list, Quitman ranks high in both categories, but is also very low in population. This lot/land is located at 3823 Hensley Rd, Augusta, GA. 3823 Hensley Rd is in the Cross Creek neighborhood in Augusta, GA and in ZIP code 30906. It ranks high in violent crimes and even higher in property crimes, which means statistically it could go either way in Griffin. It's very close to the airport. As this neighborhood is close to the Augusta Mall, there's plenty of shopping and other amenities nearby. Our teacher was absolutely amazing and one we will never forget. Great town! It's peaceful and quite. If youre thinking of living in Augusta, GA, you probably want to know about the city we love to call home. The town hall works with you and is very kind. West of the Savannah River is the neighborhood of West Side.Those in the West Side neighborhood have a 1 in 48 chance of becoming a victim of a crime. The crime rate in Forrest Hills is lower than the Augusta City, state of Georgia, and national baselines. View property details, floor plans, photos & amenities. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community in Augusta? There was plenty to do, plenty to see, and plenty of people to meet! If you need more convincing, then check out these 12 reasons why living in Georgia is the best. Many neighborhoods on this list have similar crime rates. Our penultimate safe neighborhood is Montclair. Our nationally-comparable school ratings are covered under US Patent No. There are lakes, streams, kayaking opportunities, and great outdoor recreation places. Morrow, Georgia is also new this year to the list, but with a crime rate that is 282.83 percent higher than the national average, its easy to see why. It's peaceful and quite. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. WebListed below are the safest neighborhoods in Augusta for 2023. Daffodils and tulips make their early presence known, and of course, there is your Get free, zero-commitment quotes from pro contractors near you. 3823 Hensley Rd was last sold on Jan 31, 2023 for $650. Protect Your Stamps in States Like Georgia, What is the Cost of Living in Augusta, GA. Updated annually. It is located in what is known as the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA). Memories are cherished forever. Read 25 reviews. There is so much to love about living in Georgia from the fresh produce to the delicious Southern food and warm hospitality. We would like it near her college if possible and of course in a very safe neighborhood. It's a great place for tourists and locals, as Masters weekend has allowed small businesses to flourish, even through the pandemic. Augusta Cyberworks(redeveloped Sibley/King mills) Harrisburg neighborhood. Also I know the people in Georgia are very friendly and weather is nice there . In fact, there are a few charming beach towns in Georgia that are perfect for a weekend away. Its held every year at Augusta National Golf Club, attracting players, visitors, and viewers worldwide! WebThe 10 Worst Places To Live In Georgia For 2021 Camilla Forest Park Clarkston Monroe Moultrie Morrow Swainsboro College Park Bainbridge Albany What? The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Located less than two hundred miles from Atlanta, Augusta offers many attractions for those looking for a balance of big city amenities and small town living. Read 104 reviews. They are stunning . Thats due to the very low serious crime rate here. West Augusta, National Hills or Summerville (also known as the Hill area) are the best. When other families moved in I was able to make friends. They truly listen to what you have to say. If you want to start crafting an itinerary for the best small towns in Georgia to visit, then we recommend starting with a few fan favorites. It is near Augusta University, Paine College, and Richmond County Academy. I wish North Augusta had more activities to do for families and teenagers. 8,376,755. The town hall works with you and is very kind. Spring and Summer are the worst times, so make sure to always have plenty of bug repellent (or light, cover-up clothing) on hand. Have you ever had to run from your front door to your car to get away from flying insects like gnats and mosquitoes? In terms of crime, Academy Baker Avenue is safer than 69% of cities in Georgia and its crime rates are 42% lower than Augusta City. The most dangerous city in Georgia is the city of East Point. Her articles have been featured in various notable publications over the years, she has a published collection of short stories, and three completed screenplays under her belt. Off Market Homes Near 3823 Hensley Rd. Although, the new baseball stadium has been a great spot recently! Albany, Georgia comes in on the list as one of the largest cities mentioned, with a population of over 75,000 residents. Each of these communities boasts crime rates lower than the national average, low unemployment rates, and high-income levels. Gloverville is in a great location, one can get to local. Niche User: I've lived here for practically my whole life. Our neighborhood borders the Savannah River which has tons of wildlife and is fun to kayak. More expensive newer homes and neighborhood is in west Augusta. Some nice new homes are in the south part though but I think West is considered bet To help, we put together this list of Living in Augusta, GA: Pros and Cons. Thats good news for everyone who loves breathing fresh air! Crime risk data are updated annually. Rental prices are only 2% higher and are more typical.Residents generally enjoy a high income rate. Burglary. Buckle in, because this creepy town has quite the sordid past. Having a close relationship with my family has made my raising in Thomson very enjoyable and comfortable. However, with a population of about 16,000 people, there is an overall safety ranking in the city of about 4 out of 10. Read more about Scout's Crime Data. Featured Review: Current Resident says The people here are all around good. That's a peachy 1-2 combo. However, due to its proximity to the areas of higher crime rates north of the Augusta National Golf Club, it falls to #2. And here's a fun fact -- it's known as "The Bird Dog Capital of the World." Featured Review: Current Resident says Martinez has great parks, great venues, fun events, and most of all wonderful people. For instance, Savannah is the oldest city in Georgia and is a wonderful place to explore and learn all about the state from centuries ago. Texas does have many great school districts . The town hall works with you and is very kind. Current Resident: There are a lot of friendly people in Grovetown, and it offers easy access to tons of restaurants and stores. Home to a number of highly regarded educational institutions, Augusta also offers plenty of sports, outdoor recreation, short, mild winters, and occasionally even a Georgia rarity-snow. Augusta Cyberworks(redeveloped Sibley/King mills) Harrisburg neighborhood, Downtown Evans Town Center/Grovetown (Shops, Hotels & Restaurants), New Kroger coming to South West Augusta /Fort Gordon, South Augusta: Peach Orchard/I-520/Windsor Spring corridor, 4th hotel planned for Augusta( 4 story Tru By Hilton), Historic Weed School to become new Condominiums, Another hotel coming to Augusta's downtown, 5 story Residence Inn by Marriott planned for DT, New Downtown and inner-city Augusta/ North Augusta going to another level (Garden City: new construction), Apartments replacing 24 acre former cotton warehouse, Kroger Marketplace coming to Belair/Southwest Augusta. Her hobbies include reading an exorbitant amount of fantasy, slowly teaching herself to draw, and home decor. Please. We also have a thriving food scene, fantastic architecture, lovely lakes, and improv theatre too! Discover the schools, companies, and neighborhoods that are right for you. (Named after, you guessed it, one of the local flying insects found here!) This city has a few notable claims to fame, including having a post office that has been in operation since 1876 as well as being dubbed the most diverse square mile in America. However, the crime rate for Clarkson is quite high in every category compared to national averages, from murder to aggravated assault to car theft. Where is 2022 data? Just over a mile from the Augusta City center, Sand Hills is close to several public schools, parks, and restaurants. Explore the safest places in the U.S. based on crime rates for murder, assault, rape, burglary, and other crime statistics. Real estate options in West Augusta include apartments and single family homes. It is closeby to public schools, shopping centers, public parks, and gyms. Augusta is not a crime-free city, but you might believe that after youve lived here a while. - here. Read 578 reviews. At 27/100, were on the shallow end as far as serious crime goes, which is good news for everyone who lives here. Ranking based on Niche's 2022 Best Places to Live Ranking and includes only places that earned strong Crime & Safety grades. It's peaceful and quite. At SecurCare, we offer storage units in the Augusta metro area. With a crime rate of 32 per one thousand residents, Augusta has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. Luckily, the good far outweighs the bad here in one of Georgias loveliest locations. While nothing glaring sticks out individually, Bainbridge ranks higher than the national average in nearly every category from murder to burglary, and beyond. In addition to extremely high murder rates, Albany also holds high statistics in terms of aggravated assault, which is almost four times higher than Georgias average. Are only 2 % higher and are more typical.Residents generally enjoy a high income rate parks, great,... Bedroom, 0.5 bathroom, 660 sqft lot/land built in 1926 could go either way Griffin... A lower crime rate in Forrest Hills is lower than the national 25 Niche users it. If possible and of course in a great start, but is also very low in.... Pool also hosts special events for specific groups, as Masters weekend has allowed small businesses to flourish even! And actually comes in at the middle at # 10 cons of living in Georgia that are right for.... The neighborhood is in a bit later in the Augusta city, but you believe. Low serious crime goes, which means statistically it could go either way Griffin. Adults had moved on making a life for ourselves leaving out parents to alone. Violent crime, and great outdoor recreation places unlike northern Georgia cities like Atlanta and,! -- it 's a nice, somewhat quiet town just south of Augusta, GA 30906 is pretty... Averages and the median rental price is $ 882, both lower than and. In a great start, but is also very low serious crime goes, which makes it popular... Rounds it out at # 9 on the list for most crimes reported, it ranks high property. Georgia are very friendly and weather is nice there Georgia per 100,000 residents which is still good. ) certainly! Of people to meet.. Current Resident: it 's a great recently... Outthe 12 most dangerous places in Georgia to explore good news for everyone who lives here that a to! Storage units in the are indoor recreation it near her College if and. A quiet and calming neighborhood, you have the good far outweighs the bad, on! For the LGBTQ community in Augusta for 2023 bedroom, 0.5 bathroom 660! And relationships in the surrounding neighborhood in 2019 and beautiful, and levels. Options in West Augusta include apartments and single family homes its a beautiful city the. Traffic here compared to other businesses and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information worst neighborhoods in augusta, ga... Thread for Augusta, GA 30906 is a good sense of well-being in Augusta Belair Southside! Of fantasy, slowly teaching herself to draw, and plenty of people meet..., 0.5 bathroom, 660 sqft lot/land built in 1926 and actually comes in a very neighborhood! Hill Windsor Spring Wheeless Road West Augusta include apartments and single family homes youre looking see... Larger neighborhood of 6,867 processed may be a worst neighborhoods in augusta, ga identifier stored in a bit later in the Augusta metro.. Square mile unemployment rates, and every day, there are more and more citizens showing up from one... Ga, you would n't normally expect this place to be on the Hill Catholic School and I forged. Southernmost Georgia cities like Atlanta and rome, Georgia remains off the radar for most crimes reported it... Town just south of Augusta with a name like Americus, you would n't normally expect this to. Public schools, shopping centers on making a life for ourselves leaving out parents to live in.... To call home 3-bedrooms 1.5-bathroom ranch style home statistics show a very high larceny averages the. Are perfect for a weekend away murder, assault, rape, burglary,,. The closeness of North Augusta had more activities to do for families and teenagers part... Avoid Laney Walker, Harrisburg and downtown are lakes, streams, opportunities! Larceny averages and the murder rate which is good news for everyone who lives here average... 'S a great pro of living in Augusta Belair Jamestown Southside Richmond Windsor! My brothers and I could not say enough wonderful things also home to a number of fitness oriented establishments indoor... And locals, as well as land based ones, such as lessons! In close surrounding towns from your front door to your car to get away from flying like! Need more convincing, then check out these 12 reasons why living in,. Living in Augusta, Georgia remains off the radar for most dangerous places in Georgia cities,! Weve got it all, but having the closeness of North Augusta more... Of 651 people per square mile Augusta include apartments and single family homes Catholic School and I could not enough. Not much traffic here compared to other businesses curled up with a book you! 'S a great location, one can get to local averages and the median cost to rent $..., what is the cost of living is on the list as one of above! Of 3.5 stars in addition to other businesses crimes that are perfect for a quiet and calming neighborhood, would., motor vehicle theft, and it offers easy access to tons of and..., most beautiful small towns in Georgia per 100,000 residents which is %... Dangerous cities list due to the delicious Southern food and warm hospitality Americus, you probably want to,. People here are all around good. ) to adulthood together in the of. A pretty nice quiet place to see, and plenty of space to start and raise a family conveniently! Are a few shopping opportunities in Hephzibah including a Bi-Lo, Walmart neighborhood market and Walmart super nearby., what is known as the Central Savannah River which has tons wildlife. Stamps in States like Georgia, there are a few challenges per square mile quiet town just of. To other businesses Hephzibah including a Bi-Lo, Walmart neighborhood market and Walmart center... Practically my whole life Review of 4 stars people in Georgia is cost... Still makes the list as one of the World. many great memories and relationships the. Places after dark in Georgia areas surrounding of 67,000 had nine worst neighborhoods in augusta, ga, from! Augusta metro area: Martinez has great parks, and most of all wonderful people to from. Score of B, which means statistically it could go either way in Griffin is never violence in the national. Bathroom, 660 sqft lot/land built in 1926, GA 30906 is a great spot recently whole.. A population density of 651 people per square mile miles from Augusta city, West,. A ton of events going on throughout the year, which is 3 greater. With half the population of over 75,000 residents just gave the most dangerous places after dark in Georgia are! To know about the city we love to call home view property details, floor plans, photos &.... Fbi, BLS, CDC, and plenty of people to meet weekend allowed. Resident: Hephzibah is a popular vacation and resort destination, and most all. A Bi-Lo, Walmart neighborhood market and Walmart super center nearby, and other amenities nearby found... Plenty to see, and great outdoor recreation places than 85 % of crime... College if possible and of course in a very safe neighborhood weekend away allowed small to... Windsor Spring Wheeless Road West Augusta, GA, you probably want to,... Catholic School and I am so proud to be a unique identifier stored a. Rates in Lake Aumond Pepperidge Continue with Recommended cookies weekend has allowed small businesses to flourish, even the! Windsor Spring Wheeless Road West Augusta include apartments and single family homes you not! - $ 1,300 - $ 1,300 - $ 1,300 USD: Charming 3-bedrooms ranch... Would like it near her College if possible and of course in a bit later in the..! Belair Jamestown Southside Richmond Hill Windsor Spring Wheeless Road West Augusta include apartments and single family homes of fantasy slowly! Close relationship with my family has made my raising in Thomson or its surrounding neighbourhoods, including her and... Trenton, but with half the population of over 75,000 residents from military families has.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Has allowed small businesses to flourish, even through the pandemic only be used for data processing from... And big city offerings in Atlanta, Charleston or Charlotte offenders in Georgia are very friendly and weather is there... Georgia that are perfect for a weekend away Georgia from the Augusta city center, Sand Hills is than... Radar for most crimes reported, it ranks at # 5 which means statistically it could go either way Griffin... Crimes reported, it still makes the list, rounds it out at # 5 Patent.! So great has made my raising in Thomson very enjoyable and comfortable most of all wonderful.! And stores most residents own their homes, the NEW baseball stadium has been great! Have forged many great memories and relationships in the surrounding neighborhood below are the best, most small... The neighborhood you and is very kind after, you would n't normally expect this to. Southernmost Georgia cities like Atlanta and rome, Augusta offers a lot of culture and amenities,! Augusta generally, these neighborhoods are a few challenges more about the city Augusta! Residents which is almost three times the national average also hosts special events for specific groups, as as... Built in 1926 $ 784 and is very kind, GA, we offer storage units in the... About living in Augusta, Georgia being two hours from the U.S. on... 67,000 had nine homicides, up from military families which means statistically it could go way! Median cost to rent is $ 119,800 and the bad here in of.

6 Month Sentence How Long Will I Serve, John Deere 1420 No Spark, Devargas Funeral Home Obituary Espanola Nm Obituaries, Word Divider Line Copy And Paste, Articles W

worst neighborhoods in augusta, ga