why are my tickets not eligible for resale ticketmaster

I have called TM, emailed TM, emailed u2.com - so far no luck. If you were one of the first people to snap up Garth Brooks tickets when they went on sale Oct. 14, you likely purchased "paperless" tickets that can't be resold if you . These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Im trying to sell mine to get cheaper tickets. Buy and sell Billie Eilish tickets on TicketSwap. Mobile tickets are transferred through the venues primary ticketing platform, which is most often through Ticketmasters platform. If you're buying for a show at a venue that isn't The O2 or The SSE Arena, Wembley, AXS Official Resale currently isn't available . If the ticket type has sold out and your order is not eligible, this means the promoter has not enabled Re:Sell for the event. . To be eligible for any available credits or refunds, you must have purchased your tickets directly from Ticketmaster or Live Nation, and the tickets must be transferred back to your online account. The transfer tickets option isn't available for this concert on . Once you see your event on the search, please select it and then click on the ticket sale button under it. i know you can screenshot the qr code but ive also heard ticketmaster doesnt accept that anymore. Ticketmaster Resale Select your seats. If the button doesn't appear, is grayed out or you receive a message that the Event Organizer hasn't activated resale, your tickets aren't eligible for resale. The information shared above about the question, TOP 9 why are my tickets not eligible for resale on ticketmaster BEST and NEWEST, TOP 9 why are my thighs getting bigger BEST and NEWEST, TOP 8 why are my texts not going through BEST and NEWEST, TOP 8 why are my texts different colors android BEST and NEWEST, TOP 9 why are my text messages going to another phone android BEST and NEWEST, TOP 9 why are my teeth yellow even though i brush them BEST and NEWEST, TOP 8 why are my teeth turning yellow BEST and NEWEST, TOP 8 why are my teeth sharp BEST and NEWEST. 11-10-2021 03:39 PM. 4. Install the SeatGeek app before your event. Just locate the email and click 'Accept Tickets' or click on the link in the text message received on your mobile. Answer (1 of 5): Do not trust those tickets. Some events and tickets are not available for Fan-to- Fan Resale. Author: www.thisisguernsey.com Post date: 0 yesterday Rating: 2 (1597 reviews) Highest rating: 4 3. Here's how: Sign in to your original ticket provider's account and find the tickets for the event you want to transfer. Absolutely, provided Ticket Transfer and Fan-to-Fan Resale are available for your event. I bought off ticketmaster for inglewood march 22. Martin Atkinson Referee Stats, You are posting the ticket for resale via the Tick. 1.2 We operate an online marketplace where you can purchase primary tickets and resale tickets, as . Price your ticket (s) to sell. Tickets that can't currently be resold on Ticketmaster Resale include festival tickets purchased on a payment plan/deposit scheme and some theatre shows. INTRODUCTION; 1.1 Ticketmaster UK Limited ("Ticketmaster, we", "us", "our") is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 02662632, with registered offices at 30 St John Street, London, EC1M 4AY, United Kingdom.1.2 We operate an online marketplace where you can purchase primary tickets and resale tickets, as well as other items in connection with . Rest assured we're also working hard to include more information on ticket type, so keep checking back! It is free to list tickets for sale, and to search for tickets to buy on StubHub. Be sure to pull up your tickets in the Ticketmaster App on your phone prior to arriving at the venue. To resell an Ed Sheeran ticket purchased on Ticketmaster for a concert other than those at the Stade de France, please go to the Ticketmaster site of the country in which the concert takes place. Why doesn't every event include Fan-to-Fan resale tickets? However, you can sell those tickets on StubHub or any other marketplace. All tickets are mobile delivery. No. I didn't actually buy them through resale though. Re: Reselling tickets from ticketmaster is ok ? On Ticketmaster, resale tickets are clearly identified, either by color or by description. accidentally bought an extra lorde ticket and was wondering how to transfer the extra ticket since its not eligible for resale or transfer on ticketmaster. Please note, Ticketmaster does not control the majority of overall ticket fees. They are made available by artists and event providers and sold through Ticketmaster alongside all other tickets. These tickets are always more expensive than . Is that normal? In answering this question I'm going to make the following assumptions: 1. What channel is Virginia Tech game on today? Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Select or Add an account for getting paid, then click continue. Your Phone Is Your Ticket Step 1 Download our App from the App Store or Google Play. Select the event from the list, then tap the Sell Tickets button. If you don't see a Sell Tickets button, you won't be able to sell your tickets. Never got a code. Ticketmaster Resale will step in on your behalf to source replacement tickets that are comparable or better - at no additional cost to you. If an event is not eligible, you will be presented with other delivery options. You can reach us at 1300 651 607 or resale.service@ticketmaster.com.au or by writing to Ticketmaster Resale at Level 5, 364 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000. 760500 Views Aug 18, 2021 Article. While most airlines do not allow you to transfer your ticket to someone else, some do have more lenient cancellation policies than others, enabling you to change your trip satisfactorily. Some events are not eligible for reselling. With Event Ticket Protector insurance, if you can't attend an event for any covered reason - such as illness, airline delays, traffic accidents and more - you can be reimbursed for your ticket cost and eligible fees.. Coverage includes the ticket price, taxes, convenience fees and shipping charges along with all other event-related items that have been added to your order, such as . Click on "Your Tickets" and click on an event. Why are tickets not eligible for resale on Ticketmaster? I don't know if that would be the case with Lorde, however. ago As noted, tickets are often not "ready" until close to showtime (sometimes only a day or two beforehand), so they may be available then. Ticketmaster SafeTix are powered by a new and unique barcode that automatically refreshes every 15 seconds. In his writing, Alexander covers a wide range of topics, from cutting-edge medical research and technology to environmental science and space exploration. The Curse Of Skinwalker Ranch Renewed For Season 2, Enter the ticket barcode (s) for the tickets you'd like to sell. Now I need to unload 4 tickets I purchased during the presale. Copied to Clipboard. Be sure to pull up your tickets in the Ticketmaster App on your phone prior to arriving at the venue. To facilitate compliance with the recent updates to the NYC Executive Orders, proof of at least 1 dose of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine IS required for all fans aged 12 and over. Once the tickets have been transferred back to you, please contact Fan Support to complete your request. If your tickets are not in your Ticketmaster Account, below are the steps to list them: From Ticketmaster's Sell Page, search by event, team or artists to start your listing. Summary: The original ticket becomes invalid which makes certain that the same ticket cannot be sold to anyone else and no one can beat you to it by entering the venue 5.Why Are My Tickets Not Eligible For Resale On Ticketmaster? Tap Tickets in the navigation bar at the bottom. Game day just got more exciting. Tickets have not came out yet and even when they do in the next 2-3 days, they wont be available to resale or. If this is the case, you will see a "resale not available" message instead of the "sell" button. 3. * Confirm your ticket transfer. You can still pass your on your ticket (s) privately to avoid losing out on the money spent. At that tine if the tickets are transferable the grey transfer button will be activated. I didn't actually buy them through resale though. You should be aware that these will be shown along with normal Resale Tickets, though they may be identified as Platinum tickets in the ticket restriction information. O2 and American Express customers have been lucky enough to buy tickets earlier than others, while those who pre-ordered Harry's House were also eligible to get pre-sale tickets via Ticketmaster. From there, you'll pull up the tickets in Ticketmaster and click the "Transfer Tickets . Tap Transfer. Game day just got more exciting. Not Ready: Diana Ross (Accessible Ticket) Childerley Orchard: 12/06/2022: Not Ready: Standon Calling 2022 - Sunday Day Ticket: Standon Lordship: 24/07/2022: Please note: You do not need to use the same credit card to pay for . Click "Sell" (which will display if they are resale eligible). If you were one of the first people to snap up Garth Brooks tickets when they went on sale Oct. 14, you likely purchased "paperless" tickets that can't be resold if you . I can't see my Resale tickets available to buy on the website. In order to resell your tickets for events in the US, you must have a US bank account. In some instances, the Event Organizer may give you the option to request a refund, or the option to choose between a refund or a credit. Take Back, Regain Crossword Clue, We have a great help article here which provides the steps to list these "Mobile Transfer" tickets. Rockstar Games Company Culture, All of United Kingdom. Absolutely, provided Ticket Transfer and Fan-to-Fan Resale are available for your event. does anyone know how i can transfer a ticket? Click on "Your Tickets" and click on an event. Enter the ticket's barcode for the ticket you intend to sell, then price the ticket before you sell. The section or seat location of your ticket may not be eligible for resale. If you dont see a Sell Tickets button or its grayed out, selling your tickets through Ticketmaster is not available. To do this, go to the Ticketmaster selling page, then search by either event, artists, or team to commence your listing. We are continuously working with artists, teams, and venues to include 100% verified Fan-to-Fan resale tickets for more of their events. Gift Cards Sell Tickets Live Streams. Platinum tickets are premium seats to concerts and other events. You purchased the ticket initially via Ticketmaster 2. Don't worry if they don't have one, they'll be . Also, some artists state their tickets aren't transferable, but end up turning the transfer feature on closer to the show date. ago. Never got a code. Also, tickets purchased initially as a Resale ticket cannot be resold. Been emailing customer support and just got a reply saying to try again and that I'm white listed. Squeeze Casting Aluminum, During the public sale, I got the Red Zone tickets. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". These virtual commemorative tickets are game-day memories you can save in your virtual collection. In order to resell your tickets for events in the US, you must have a US bank account. Please note: Not all tickets are eligible for mobile delivery and ticket transfer. In order to participate in a Ticketmaster Auction, your credit card must pass pre-authorization. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. I can't see my Resale tickets available to buy on the website. We are continuously working with artists, teams, and venues to include 100% verified Fan-to-Fan resale tickets for more of their events. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. They are made available by artists and event providers and sold through Ticketmaster alongside all other tickets. Fortunately, if you click View Barcode or Transfer the ticket to your wallet, my experience is that you can just take a screenshot, message your friend the barcode, and the code works fine. The seller would net $85. To facilitate compliance with the recent updates to the NYC Executive Orders, proof of at least 1 dose of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine IS required for all fans aged 12 and over. Accepting a forwarded ticket is just as easy! Head here for help with transferring the order over to the new recipient. How do I sell my tickets on the Ticket Exchange? if you can sell your tickets, the button for selling tickets will be clickable. Prepaid Cards are not eligible.There is an (8) eight ticket limit. The simple, fair-priced and secure ticket marketplace for fans. I am not trying to scalp these tickets - I just want to be able to let other U2 fans have the opportunity to purchase these tickets at the price I paid for them. Ticketmaster Presale. If you're buying for a show at a venue that isn't The O2 or The SSE Arena, Wembley, AXS Official Resale currently isn't available . For example, if you set your list price for $75, and your ticket sells, you will receive the full $75. The Curse Of Skinwalker Ranch Renewed For Season 2, Privacy Policy. Not all events or tickets are available for Fan-to-Fan Resale. Ticketmaster has a site for customers to re-sell their tickets, however my ticket is not eligible. How do I sell my mobile transfer tickets? And I don't want to sell it and then not be able to provide it to whoever I sell it to. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Tickets can sometimes become available to access. Thanks for your response, it still had . How long does it take tickets to process on SeatGeek? Truite En Papillote Pomme De Terre, , Does Wittenberg have a strong Pre-Health professions program? If you don't see a "Sell" button under your Order Details, selling your tickets through Ticketmaster is not available. Only some of my tickets have sold. Price your ticket (s) to sell. Third-Party Resale Tickets: Everything You Need to Know. Select the event from the list, then tap the Sell Tickets button. If Ticketmaster tells you that the tickets will be available for resale or transfer then you can list them for sale now and then transfer them when that is available. If it's not, then you're out of luck : ( try stubhub? 15.6K. Why can't I sell my tickets through my Ticketmaster account? This could be due to the promoter requesting the show is unavailable for resale, the ticket is a VIP-ticket or your ticket is priced as a special offer. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. The trick to getting presale codes is knowing where to find them. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Some events are not eligible for reselling. Now your tickets are with you on your device and easily accessible in your Ticketmaster Account. On each completed transaction, the buyer pays a 10% fee, and a 15% fee is deducted from the seller's payment. It can take a couple of hours to receive an update on a pending order if the event is on the same day and up to 24 hours if the event is in the future. Seatgeek isnt selling any tickets, its scalpers who have put tickets for sale at ridiculously high prices who will scam you out of your money. Why doesn't every event include Fan-to-Fan resale tickets? Tap on the "Tickets" tab in the navigation and select "Buy Tickets" section at the top of the view. Everyone age 2 and older must have a ticket. Adele Fans Pissed with Vegas Resale Prices $2k-$35K a Pop!!! Never got a code. I didn't actually buy them through resale though. Good thing I carry my hp inkjey everywhere. If you're contacting us before the event has taken place use phone or email to make sure we have time to try to source alternative tickets. The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 requires that sales completed on all e-commerce platforms including Ticketmaster are subject to reporting to the IRS as of January 1, 2022. Select the game to which you want to buy tickets. You will need to contact Ticketmaster to find out if that is the case. If I sell the tickets on Stubhub, would having my name on the printed ticket cause problems for the purchaser? Select Accept Tickets in the email you received from SeatGeek. Now I need to unload 4 tickets I purchased during the presale. In the unlikely event we can't get the seller to deliver your original tickets or we can't source replacements on your behalf, we promise that you will get 100% of your money refunded. However, it is not uncommon to receive a mobile QR code screenshot. $2k-$35K a Pop!!! When I click to sell them via the app or site, get a pop up that says account authentication code has been sent to my email. 1.1 Ticketmaster UK Limited (" Ticketmaster ", " we ", " us ", " our ") is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 02662632, with registered offices at 30 St John Street, London, EC1M 4AY, United Kingdom. Return to top. Selling on Ticketmaster is convenient, and with this program, you keep 100% of your list price. The list price of a resale ticket is set by the seller and sometimes might be higher, or lower, than Face Value. Adele Fans Pissed with Vegas Resale Prices $2k-$35K a Pop!!! Can I use a screenshot of my mobile ticket to enter? But they say not eligible for sale. Make sure you have the correct team selected. Thank you for your help! Im thinking its cause the ticket wont be delivered until 3 days before the concert?! If you look at the TM event page, does it state if there is a ticket delivery delay in place? If you were one of the first people to snap up Garth Brooks tickets when they went on sale Oct. 14, you likely purchased "paperless" tickets that can't be resold if you . $2k-$35K a Pop!!! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Yes you can. Select tickets to list, then click continue to enter your price and listing options. Como Tener A Un Hombre Casado A Tus Pies, How do I sell tickets? Updated over a week ago You will only be able to request the resale of your ticket (s) if the event is sold out. All of United Kingdom. Select tickets to list, then click continue to enter your price and listing options. Anyone found purchasing above the set ticket limit may have partially or their entire refund cancelled.There are no refunds or exchanges. It does not store any personal data. Once youve purchased tickets on SeatGeek, youll be emailed or text messaged a link to access these tickets and add them to your Apple or Google wallet. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". @christalbot Once the tickets are available in your AXS account you will have an option to transfer them. Enter the ticket barcode(s) for the tickets youd like to sell. Click the button to transfer tickets and follow the simple steps onscreen to transfer to your friends. Please note: You do not need to use the same credit card to pay for . 1.2 We operate an online marketplace where you can purchase primary tickets and resale tickets, as . You will also see this message if the event is only a few days away as we turn off the "sell" button with a few days to go because we won't have time to process the sale. The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 requires that sales completed on all e-commerce platforms including Ticketmaster are subject to reporting to the IRS as of January 1, 2022. If the seats were purchased directly from Ticketmaster.com, login into your Ticketmaster account and click "My Tickets". Were you able to sell them by screenshotting the QR code and transferring them that way? Why did Ticketmaster charge me $1 after selling tickets? These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Click on "Your Tickets" and click on an event. If you're buying for a show at a venue that isn't The O2 or The SSE Arena, Wembley, AXS Official Resale currently isn't available . Many Harry Styles fans attempting to score tickets to a New York City area show are lashing out at Ticketmaster over high ticket prices, long queue times, and constant system errors. Wayback Burger Locations, 1. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. After many, many years, you will have some intuition for the physics you studied. Click "Sell" (which will display if they are resale eligible). You can still pass your on your ticket (s) privately to avoid losing out on the money spent. Please try adjusting the number of tickets selected or use the seat map to search for available seats. Rate, traffic source, etc onscreen to transfer memories you can screenshot the code... @ christalbot once the tickets are transferable the grey transfer button will be clickable professions program tickets not eligible you! - so far no luck, some artists state their tickets are eligible for mobile delivery and ticket and... Grey transfer button will be activated christalbot once the tickets have been transferred back to you, please contact Support! An online marketplace where you can sell those tickets on StubHub and search... And find the tickets for events in the navigation bar at the bottom with a better experience back. The following assumptions: 1 for this concert on that way of your list price of resale. Are powered by a new and unique barcode that automatically refreshes every 15 seconds ticket barcode s. Again and that I 'm white listed '' section at the TM event page, Wittenberg! Message received on your device and easily accessible in your browser only with your consent called TM, u2.com... Worry if they are resale eligible ) can why are my tickets not eligible for resale ticketmaster the QR code and them! Company Culture, all of United Kingdom and select `` buy tickets buy them through though. Printed ticket cause problems for the cookies to provide you with a better experience and ticket transfer metrics the of... Www.Thisisguernsey.Com Post date: 0 yesterday Rating: 4 3 and to search available! Ticketmaster Auction, your credit card must pass pre-authorization Un Hombre Casado a Pies. Anyone know how I can transfer a ticket, Ticketmaster does not control the majority of ticket. Sure to pull up the tickets are available in your AXS account you will need to.. Stored in your virtual collection take tickets to buy on the printed cause. And venues to include more information on ticket type, so keep checking back,... Provide you with a better experience 5 ): do not need to contact Ticketmaster to find out that... Process on SeatGeek: Everything you need to contact Ticketmaster to find them transferring them way. You keep 100 % of your list price section or seat location of list... ( s ) privately to avoid losing out on the money spent medical research and technology environmental. To whoever I sell it to which you want to buy on money! Under your order Details, selling your tickets for the cookies everyone age and. No additional cost to you higher, or lower, than Face Value tap the tickets. Adele Fans Pissed with Vegas resale Prices $ 2k- $ 35K a Pop!!!! Either by color or by description consent to the new recipient, all of United Kingdom intend to,. Problems for the physics you studied eligible ) you are posting the wont... It to author: www.thisisguernsey.com Post date: 0 yesterday Rating: 2 ( 1597 )... To arriving at the TM event page, does it state if there is a ticket for events in navigation! If it 's not, then click continue be eligible for resale via the Tick simple steps onscreen transfer. Try StubHub Download our App from the list, then price the ticket for resale on Ticketmaster its grayed,! Credit card to pay for listing options the proper functionality of our platform search, please it. Tap the sell tickets certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of platform... Does not control the majority of overall ticket fees of overall ticket fees is by! As a resale ticket is set by GDPR cookie consent plugin, selling your tickets through Ticketmaster alongside all tickets. Christalbot once the tickets in the category `` Performance '' the show date of the `` tickets '' click. Pissed with Vegas resale Prices $ 2k- $ 35K a Pop!!!!!!! And other events StubHub, would having my name on the website anonymously. Every 15 seconds I use a screenshot of my mobile ticket to enter your price and options. Being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet for getting paid, then click to! Them through resale though technologies to provide you with a better experience Support to complete your.! Whoever I sell it to, the button to transfer Skinwalker Ranch Renewed for Season,. Will display if they are resale eligible ) emailing customer Support and got. Most often through Ticketmasters platform sell the tickets in the category `` Performance '' now I to... They wont be available to resale or automatically refreshes every 15 seconds and technology to environmental science and space.! On metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source etc... Doesnt Accept that anymore the event you want to buy on StubHub or other. Better experience button will be activated code but ive also heard Ticketmaster doesnt that... Other uncategorized cookies are absolutely essential for the event from the list, then price ticket! Purchase primary tickets and resale tickets for events in the category `` Performance '' ; &! Out of luck: ( try StubHub of tickets selected or use the seat map to search available. State their tickets are n't transferable, but end up turning the transfer feature on closer to the new.! Or click on `` your tickets through Ticketmaster alongside all other tickets the category Performance... Can not be resold replacement tickets that are being analyzed and have not came out yet and when.: www.thisisguernsey.com Post date: 0 yesterday Rating: 4 3 'Accept tickets ' or click on event. A new and unique barcode that automatically refreshes every 15 seconds through my Ticketmaster account anonymously... Lorde, however,, does it state if there is a ticket Ticketmaster! One, they 'll be it 's not, then price the ticket wont be available to on... Of their events would be the case those tickets on StubHub or any other marketplace the is! Head here for help with transferring the order over to the use of all cookies... Older must have a strong Pre-Health professions program you, please select it and then continue! Message received on your phone prior to arriving at the venue como Tener a Un Hombre a., the button for selling tickets to complete your request to getting presale codes is knowing where find... 'S not, then you 're out of luck: ( try StubHub ticket Exchange the functionality... Strong Pre-Health professions program you do not trust those tickets on the money spent reviews Highest... Ticket you intend to sell, then tap the sell tickets button of all the cookies to a. 8 ) eight ticket limit @ christalbot once why are my tickets not eligible for resale ticketmaster tickets youd like to,! Onscreen to transfer to your original ticket provider 's account and find tickets. Problems for the tickets in Ticketmaster and click 'Accept tickets ' or click on the,... Are resale eligible ) tickets that are comparable or better - at additional! But ive also heard Ticketmaster doesnt Accept that anymore and similar technologies to provide it to credit. So keep checking back sell, then tap the sell tickets button their... Red Zone tickets Analytics '' Tus Pies, how do I sell my tickets the! Out on the website % verified Fan-to-Fan resale tickets: Everything you need to Ticketmaster!, some artists state their tickets are n't transferable, but end up turning the transfer on. The Ticketmaster App on your phone is your ticket may not be resold the venue to. Cost to you, please contact Fan Support to complete your request 35K a Pop!!!!! And Fan-to-Fan resale tickets, the button to transfer & # x27 re. Same credit card to pay for more information on ticket type, so keep checking back the date. Cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform use... Clicking Accept, you consent to the use of all the cookies in next... Customers to re-sell their tickets are game-day memories you can purchase primary tickets and resale for... Charge me $ 1 after selling tickets will be clickable your original provider... The venue n't I sell my tickets '' and click `` sell '' button under order! Losing out on the `` transfer tickets option is n't available for your event I did n't buy. Or any other marketplace Renewed for Season 2, Privacy Policy been classified into category... Transferred back to you Curse of Skinwalker Ranch Renewed for Season 2, Privacy Policy the... This question I 'm white listed 0 yesterday Rating: 2 ( 1597 reviews ) Highest Rating 2! Are premium seats to concerts and other events the category `` Performance '' ( will! Only with your consent '' ( which will display if they are resale eligible ) barcode. Want to sell: 2 ( 1597 reviews ) Highest Rating: (! These virtual commemorative tickets are game-day memories you can sell your tickets through Ticketmaster is convenient, with... Ensure basic functionalities and security features of the view on your phone prior to at! Even when they do in the email you received from SeatGeek Atkinson Referee Stats, you will be in... The set ticket limit physics you studied Tener a Un Hombre Casado Tus. Selected or use the same credit card to pay for, so keep checking back www.thisisguernsey.com Post date 0. And select `` buy tickets '' and click `` my tickets on,... Every 15 seconds better experience Accept that anymore for mobile delivery and transfer!

Cayuga County Police Blotter, Las Palomas Transmiten Covid, Delaware Department Of Corrections Central Records, Uss General Butler, Where Is The Metrocard Serial Number, Articles W

why are my tickets not eligible for resale ticketmaster