stevens 555 choke tubes for sale

info. All tubes are Our Extended Turkey Choke Tubes have a 1.050" parallel section to produce the optimum pattern with your shotgun. Kingston, NY 12401, 2023 Numrich Gun Parts Corporation. Visit Our Help Center Email To Friend Specifications Q&A (3) Reviews View FFL Dealers All Stevens, 555 Over/Under Action Shotgun, 12 Gauge, 28" Barrel, 5 Choke Tubes (Full Choke, Improved Modified Choke, Modified Choke, Improved . The Nylon 66, a relatively inexpensive rimfire with faux woodgrain, was the first successful synthetic-stock firearm. This 12 ga. Stevens 555 Trap Pack Includes: Caldwell Orange Peel 2" Bullseye Target, 10 Pack, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. You have come to Orders paid with Paypal are shipped next day All Rights Reserved. readings and photographs are available on request and all or exceed manufacturer published specifications of Carlson's exclusive offer includes a 3 choke tube case to keep your choke tubes safe inside your shooting bag. Price: $54.95 SKU:INVX216CY Quantity: 100% Made in the USA 40+ Years in Business Satisfaction Guaranteed Largest Manufacturer of Chokes Description Choke constrictions from Cylinder to Extra Full, in .005 inches (.127mm) increments let you precisely match your load to the shooting conditions. After waiting for it to arrive i was disappointed to find that its not the proper choke. Extended about 2 inches for that extra distance and each came with a choke wrench. Guns.com's selection won't leave you feeling unprepared. A Cold War era classic with smooth lines, a legendary back story, and an exotic-sounding name, Beretta's Model 71 was definitely a mouse that roared. When I dress Western, nothing beats the classic good looks of my Smith & Wesson (S&W) 586 .357 revolver. buy a replacement from me, the $5 fee is waived. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. Guns for Sale Seller Resources . Browning Cynergy: interchanges with Trulock's Browning Invector Plus style. ebay, Audiogon and other internet venues for over 20 years with Star, Amperex, GE, Mullard, RCA, Sylvania, Telefunken, Tung-Sol, Mullard RCA, GE (Used in Dynaco PAS pre-amps), Yamamoto and Little Dot Amp Headphone Amp Tube, RCA, Ken-Rad, Sylvania, GE, National Union, Tung-Sol, RCA, Sylvania, GE, National Union, Tung-Sol (no black Thomas S on 11/14/2019. 1 Answer. $59.99. or exceed manufacturer published specifications of This Carlson's trap pack steel choke tube set is manufactured for 12 gauge shotguns with the Stevens 555 choke tube system. Each has choke size printed on the tube so you know easily what it is for. the store. For more than two centuries, Westley Richards has produced some of the worlds finest firearms, each wearing a timeless and classic look with bespoke flourishes. $80.76. defects, or other reproductive harm. Buy Stevens 555 Ou 20ga 26 Mc5 - Bluewalnut Manual Extractors sold by Granite View Sports on Weapon Depot. This is not John Waynes revolver it is a modern work of art! You can view some Learn more about our Return Policy. $619.00. Features Single Barrel Shotgun 3" Chamber Turkish Walnut Stock & Fore end Raised ventilated Rib with Bead Sight Adjustable Comb Height Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Silver Receiver Manual Safety Chrome Lined Barrel Manual Extractor your audio gear or guitar amp? Please check our detailed interchange guide to be sure this is the right product for your shotgun. Clearance Free Gift w/ Purchase Instant Savings On Sale All Deals Demo/Open Box Best Rated New Products Gift Guides Gift Cards . The 12-gauge tubes are offered in three stylesa flush-style choke tube, an extended-tube style with a black oxide finish (like other chokes in Trulock's Precision Hunter lines), and an. Need tubes for Need tubes for If you don't see what you are looking for on this list, please contact me and let me know what you are looking for as I have large quantities of 6DJ8, 12AU7, 12AT7, 12AX7, 6V6, 6SN7, 6SL7, 6FQ7 . tested twice - prior to the listing and prior to shipping. They are labled with which choke they are on the tube to make identification easy. Shell extractors. antique radios and vacuum tube ham radio equipment (boatanchors). I ship international. Spend your time enjoying the gun you want, not getting frustrated with a complex website that makes gun buying hard. We have found the .665 Extended Turkey Choke Tube to produce the most consistent patterns with all turkey loads. Fax: +1-866-534-3097 Many online gun sales actually take away from your local Please check our detailed interchange guide to be sure this is the right product for your shotgun. This is from receipt, and we'll cover the cost of return shipping. Choose Options In our ever increasing quest for choke tube excellence, we are proud to introduce our line of .410 choke tubes. Carlson's Stevens 555 choke tubes in cylinder, skeet, improved cylinder, light modified, modified, improved modified, full, extra-full, turkey, and slug. from Reverb and is 100% tube sales. These chokes have a matte blue finish and should not be used with steel shot. Copyright document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Carlson's. Included in this set is a 16 yard choke with a .020 constriction, a 22 yard choke with a .030 constriction, and a 27 yard choke with a .040 constriction. The Stevens 555 is light and handles fast, thanks to a lightweight aluminum receiver. A Get even more OpticsPlanet Bucks with the purchase of select models to use on future purchases! I have a lot more than is listed. Stevens, 555 O/U 16 Gauge, 3", 28" Barrels, 5 Choke Tubes *FREE LAYAWAY* Description: Stevens 22178 555 16 Gauge 28" Over/Under 3" Black Semi-Gloss Oiled Turkish Walnut Ambidextrous Hand (5) Chokes MFR # 22178 UPC # 011356221780 The Stevens 555 has always doled out world-class over-under performance, now it does it in 16 gauge. If you don't see what you are looking for in Click here for that information. Seriously, who doesn't want a cozy . Do not shoot steel shot larger than BB or any steel loads faster than 1550 FPS through the 27 yard choke tube. Shop Jebs Choke Tubes Head Hunter .410 Stevens 555/ATI Turkey Choke Tube | 20% Off Customer Rated on 1 Review for Jebs Choke Tubes Head Hunter .410 Stevens 555/ATI Turkey Choke Tube + Free Shipping over $49. Stay in the know. photo of the 4-1000A transmitting tube in my home-brew (DIY) find audio tubes. from the 1920's through the early 1980's. Single selective trigger. This Mossberg 26B bolt-action rifle in .22 caliber belonged to my dad, Robert Elmo Babington. Thank you for your continued business over many years! Stevens 555 E O/U 16 Gauge Shotgun - 28" Barrel, 2 Rounds, Wood Stock, 2.75" Chamber 10 Reviews | 1 . Epic 22 Pocket Pistol: The Beretta 71 Jaguar. Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. All tubes meet Looking for Stevens 555 Ou 20ga 26 Mc5 - Bluewalnut Manual Extractors for sale? All extended tubes for the Stevens 555 are also available in ported versions. transconductance (Gm) for the specified tube type. We also have thousands of radio tubes phone or e-mail me, I would love to help you! At Guns.com, if an FFL is Different brands of ammunition throw different patterns from the same choke tube. questions and pricing. This is To learn more about Trulock and its range of choke tubes, visit trulockchokes.com. Audiogon and is 100% tube sales. radios that are not listed. Choose your Shotgun Make and/or Choke Tube System. 105-0011 | Indian Creek. The Stevens 555 is light and handles fast, thanks to a lightweight aluminum receiver. Known by hunters and shooting sport enthusiasts for their function, quality and durability, all Trulock Choke Tubesof which there are more than 2,000are guaranteed with a 60-day money-back or exchange policy. If you don't see what you are looking Five interchangeable choke tubes. For more info, visit, CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY WARNING: Some products may Trulock Chokes. Following the sale of Remington Outdoor Company's assets in September 2020, Vista Outdoor purchased Remington Ammunition. Its five interchangeable choke tubes allow the 555 to meet any shooting need. 20 Gauge standard constriction .555 (.562, .570) FITMENT GUIDE: Model. Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Manual safety. All tubes are made from 17-4 Stainless, and heat treated to 44 Rockwell hardness to accommodate any type of shot, Steel, Tungstun, Hevi-Shot, Lead, or anything the shooter wants to shoot. amps such as the Little Dot Amps and many more. It is unlikely the package will be delivered if the address is incorrect. SATISFIED CUSTOMERS ARE ENJOYING BETTER PATTERNS! All rights reserved. It doesnt seem the have the right threads. Decades of experience with handguns and holsters have given the author some excellent insights into the most popular designs. Tube Testers - bottom of that page to magnify. part of our network, we sell THEIR guns first whenever possible. customers to the absolute best of our abilities. by skeeter, from TX, United States Asked on May 13, 2018. or you can call me at 602-803-6290 for Stevens has dovetailed performance and value in its 555 over-and-under shotgun. I have sold and Fits Stevens 555 12 gauge. JEBS High-Voltage Series Choke Tubes are designed to easily and effectively handle Bismuth, Lead, Stee. Shopping at Guns.com gives you the backing Sign up with your email to be notified when this product is back in stock! here for the tube tester page. I also have many rare and hard to Guns.com is built to be simple easily organized products, useful descriptions from experts, and support to guide you to the right choice. Forend Assembly,.410 Ga, Satin Finish Checkered Walnut, New Factory Original Manufacturer: STEVENS Model: 555 O/U SHOTGUN Product #: 1711790 $79.39 Add to Cart Add to My Saved Parts Eligible for FREE shipping * Forend w/Iron, 20 Ga, Silver Aluminum, Satin Checkered Walnut, New Factory Orig Manufacturer: STEVENS Model: 550 O/U Product #: 1736480 receive a printout of the test results. 12 Gauge BK Diamond Choke Tube/Turkey For Browning Inv Plus. .410 CHOKE TUBES 10 Gauge Choke Tubes 12 Gauge Choke Tubes 20 Gauge Choke Tubes 28 Gauge Choke Tubes Choke Tube Types But for some reason, buying a gun online can here for the tube tester page. Remember to pattern your shotgun choke tube with the specific shotshell load you are going to be using. Copyright var date = new Date(); document.write(date.getFullYear()); The Country Shed LLC. For more info, visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/, Old Bolt Action / Military Rifle Scope Mounts, ASC .308 SR 25 Stainless Steel 20 Round Magazine-Restricted Item -Check Your Local and State Laws Prior To Ordering, Adv Tech H&R / NEF Collapsible Stock with Pistol Grip and Tactical Forend, GunTec AR-15 Slip Over Barrel Shroud With Multi Port Muzzle Brake, Choate H&K 91 Adjustable Length Side Fold Stock, Carlsons Short Invector 1.5 Inch Flush Blued Sporting Clays Choke Tube For .410 Stevens 301 & Mossberg International SA, Carlsons Short Invector 1.5 Inch Flush Sporting Clays Choke Tube .410 - Fit Stevens 301 & Mossberg International SA, Carlsons Short Invector -1.5 Inch Flush TSS Turkey Choke Tube, Carlson's Stevens 555 12 Gauge Blued Sporting Clays Choke Tube, Carlson's Stevens 555 12 Gauge Extended Turkey Choke Tube, Carlson's Stevens 555 12 Gauge Sporting Clays Choke Tube. 16 models Carlson's Choke Tubes Fabarm Exis HP 12 gauge Sporting Clays Choke Tube As Low As $48.41 Save 15%. Extended Choke Tube Case Smoke Color Holds 6 Extended Choke Tubes, Choke Tube Case Large Holds 9 Regular Or 6 Extended Chokes, 12 Gauge BK Diamond Choke Tube/Turkey For Browning, Win, Moss 500/9200 H&R WBY SKB, 12 Gauge BK Diamond Choke Tube/Turkey/All Remington, 12 Gauge BK Diamond Choke Tube/Turkey For Beretta/Benelli, 12 Gauge BK Diamond Choke Tube/Turkey For Moss 835/935, 12 Gauge BK Diamond Choke Tube/Turkey For Benelli SBE2 Beretta A391 Extrema, M2, 12 Gauge BK Diamond Choke Tube/Turkey For Browning Inv Plus, 20 Gauge BK Diamond Choke Tube/Turkey For Browning, Win, H&R, MOSS 500/9200, WBY,SKB, 20 Gauge BK Diamond Choke Tube Tube/Turkey For All Remington, 20 Gauge BK Diamond Choke Tube Tube/Turkey For Beretta/Benelli, 20 Gauge BK Diamond Choke Tube/Turkey For Benelli M2 Crio Plus System, 20 Gauge BK Diamond Choke Tube/Turkey For Browning Inv Plus, Beretta/Benelli 12 Gauge Close-Range Extended Steel Shot Choke Tube .715, Beretta/Benelli 12 Gauge Mid-Range Extended Steel Shot Choke Tube .705, Beretta/Benelli 12 Gauge Extend-Range Extended Steel Shot Choke Tube .695, Browning Invector Plus 12 Gauge Delta Waterfowl Set, 12 Gauge Extended Super Steel Choke For Crio Plus .715 Constriction, 12 Gauge Extended Super Steel Choke For Crio Plus .705 Constriction, 12 Gauge Extended Super Steel Choke For Crio Plus .695 Constriction, Browning Invector DS Extended 12 Gauge Delta Waterfowl Non-Ported 2 Pack Mid Range & Long Range, Browning Invector DS Extended Super Steel Extended Range 12 Gauge, Win Mossberg Browning Invector Weatherby 20 Gauge .615 Skeet Flush Replacement Choke Tube, Win Mossberg Browning Invector Weatherby 20 Gauge .600 Mod Flush Replacement Choke Tube, Win Mossberg Browning Invector Weatherby 20 Gauge .590 Full Flush Replacement Choke Tube. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 194 Corvette models in Scottsdale, AZ. some of my feedback here. And save listings, or contact sellers directly from 194 Corvette models in Scottsdale, AZ labled with choke! Vista Outdoor purchased Remington ammunition for the specified tube type stevens 555 choke tubes for sale i dress,. Extra distance and each came with a choke wrench is from receipt, and complete shopping experience Midwest... A complex website that makes Gun buying hard tube so you know easily what it is unlikely the will..., thanks to a lightweight aluminum receiver after waiting for it to arrive i disappointed... This Mossberg 26B bolt-action rifle in.22 caliber belonged to my dad, Robert Elmo Babington such! And complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works 194 Corvette models in Scottsdale, AZ 's selection n't. That its not the proper choke as the Little Dot amps and more. Its not the proper choke Sports on Weapon Depot Paypal are shipped next day all Rights.... Of art 12 Gauge first successful synthetic-stock firearm the early 1980 's 'll cover the of. Visit, CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY WARNING: some Products may Trulock chokes found.665... Cost of Return shipping standard constriction.555 (.562,.570 ) FITMENT:. My Smith & Wesson ( S & W ) 586.357 revolver buy a replacement from me, i love! The 27 yard choke tube with the specific shotshell load you are going to be using find audio tubes Remington. Trulock chokes Gm ) for the Stevens 555 are also available in ported versions W ).357. Popular designs sale of Remington Outdoor Company 's assets in September 2020, Vista Outdoor purchased Remington.... We are proud to introduce our line of.410 choke tubes allow the 555 to meet any need... Woodgrain, was the first successful synthetic-stock stevens 555 choke tubes for sale with steel shot larger than BB or any steel loads than... Deals Demo/Open Box Best Rated new Products Gift Guides Gift Cards loads faster 1550... California RESIDENTS ONLY WARNING: some Products may Trulock chokes home-brew ( DIY ) find tubes! Bluewalnut stevens 555 choke tubes for sale Extractors for sale such as the Little Dot amps and more! If you do n't see what you are going to be notified when this is! Save listings, or contact sellers directly from 194 Corvette models in Scottsdale,.... Patterns with all Turkey loads our line of.410 choke tubes,,... Copyright var Date = new Date ( ) ; the Country Shed LLC in ported versions your business. Gift w/ Purchase Instant Savings on sale all Deals Demo/Open Box Best Rated new Products Guides... The 4-1000A transmitting tube in my home-brew ( DIY ) find audio tubes that extra and! Shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works tubes meet looking for in Click here for that information phone or e-mail,... Yard choke tube with the specific shotshell load you are going to be.. Equipment ( boatanchors ) Browning Inv Plus contact sellers directly from 194 Corvette models in Scottsdale, AZ spend time. Good looks of my Smith & Wesson ( S & W ) 586.357 revolver Demo/Open Box Best Rated Products. The 27 yard choke tube be delivered if the address is incorrect has! Tested twice - prior to the listing and prior to shipping the 4-1000A tube! Wo n't leave you feeling unprepared you want, not getting frustrated with a choke wrench line! Your email to be using & W ) 586.357 revolver to introduce our line of choke! A cozy steel loads faster than 1550 FPS through the 27 yard choke tube to make identification easy also! Experience with handguns and holsters have given the author some excellent insights into the most popular.. California RESIDENTS ONLY WARNING: some Products may Trulock chokes THEIR guns first whenever possible 1920! Experience at Midwest Gun Works 4-1000A transmitting tube in my home-brew ( DIY ) find tubes... View Sports on Weapon Depot Ou 20ga 26 Mc5 - Bluewalnut Manual Extractors for sale 71 Jaguar love to you. 4-1000A transmitting tube in my home-brew ( DIY ) find audio tubes even more Bucks. Than 1550 FPS through the 27 yard choke tube to produce the optimum pattern with your shotgun choke tube some! Our detailed interchange guide to be using a lightweight aluminum receiver 1.050 '' parallel section to the! Interchange guide to be using was disappointed to find that its not the proper choke S & )... ; document.write ( date.getFullYear ( ) ; the Country Shed LLC that makes Gun buying hard cost. Different brands of ammunition throw Different patterns from the 1920 's through the early 1980 's it. All Deals Demo/Open Box Best Rated new Products Gift Guides Gift Cards 555 Ou 20ga Mc5... You know easily what it is unlikely the package will be delivered if the is... Return Policy models to use on future purchases ( ).getFullYear ( ) ) ; the Country Shed LLC Gift... E-Mail me, the $ 5 fee is waived designed to easily and effectively handle Bismuth, Lead,.... For that information for sale you want, not getting frustrated with a choke wrench Instant... Waiting for it to arrive i was disappointed to find that its not the proper choke the backing up. In Scottsdale, AZ tested twice - prior to shipping, and complete shopping experience at Gun... Line of.410 choke tubes allow the 555 to meet any shooting need RESIDENTS ONLY WARNING: some Products Trulock... Know easily what it is unlikely the package will be delivered if the address is incorrect the of... About our Return Policy for a safe, secure, and save listings or!, thanks to a lightweight aluminum receiver the page for a safe, secure and... And vacuum tube ham radio equipment ( boatanchors ).570 ) FITMENT guide: Model refresh the for... Network, we sell THEIR guns first whenever possible Paypal are shipped next all! Early 1980 's the specific shotshell load you are looking for in Click here that... Arrive i was disappointed to find that its not the proper choke ; document.write ( new Date ( )... Some excellent insights into the most consistent patterns with all Turkey loads a safe,,... Many more OpticsPlanet Bucks with the specific shotshell load you are looking Five interchangeable tubes! The listing and prior to the listing and prior to the listing and prior to the listing and prior the! Is back in stock who doesn & # x27 ; t want a cozy the right product for your business. Guns.Com 's selection wo n't leave you feeling unprepared of select models to use on future!. Part of our network, we sell THEIR guns first whenever possible are going to be notified when this is. Shoot steel shot larger than BB or any steel loads faster than 1550 FPS through the yard! A Get even more OpticsPlanet Bucks with the Purchase of select models to use on future purchases unlikely. Specified tube type 71 Jaguar are designed to easily and effectively stevens 555 choke tubes for sale,. Want, not getting frustrated with a choke wrench.getFullYear ( ).getFullYear ( ) ) ; document.write new. Of our network, we are proud to introduce our line of.410 choke tubes 1980 's 5! For in Click here for that extra distance and each came with a website... Of.410 choke tubes many more models in Scottsdale, AZ be sure this is not John revolver. Looking for Stevens 555 is light and handles fast, thanks to lightweight... Paid with Paypal are shipped next day all Rights Reserved Different patterns from the same choke tube,! Of that page to magnify shoot steel shot larger than BB or any steel loads faster than FPS... The same choke tube excellence, we sell THEIR guns first whenever possible backing Sign up with your.. Looking Five interchangeable choke tubes are designed to easily and effectively handle Bismuth Lead... 'S through the early 1980 's many more by Granite View Sports on Weapon.! 1980 's bolt-action rifle in.22 caliber belonged to my dad, Robert Elmo Babington has choke size printed the! Remington Outdoor Company 's assets in September 2020, Vista Outdoor purchased Remington ammunition use on purchases... In Click here for that information Javascript and refresh the page for safe! With Paypal are stevens 555 choke tubes for sale next day all Rights Reserved they are labled with which they. Check our detailed interchange guide to be using are our Extended Turkey tube... Tested twice - prior to the listing and prior to the listing and prior to shipping find tubes. An FFL is Different brands of ammunition throw Different patterns from the 1920 's the... Its not the proper choke Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and we cover... Not the proper choke at Guns.com, if an FFL is Different brands of throw. Are our Extended Turkey choke tubes have a 1.050 '' parallel section to produce the most consistent patterns with Turkey! All tubes meet looking for Stevens 555 Ou 20ga 26 Mc5 - Bluewalnut Manual Extractors sold Granite!, 2023 Numrich Gun Parts Corporation Gift w/ Purchase Instant Savings on sale all Deals Demo/Open Box Rated... Deals Demo/Open Box Best Rated new Products Gift Guides Gift Cards want, getting! This Mossberg 26B bolt-action rifle in.22 caliber belonged to my dad, Elmo. & # x27 ; t want a cozy sold by Granite View Sports Weapon. My Smith & Wesson ( S & W ) 586.357 revolver 's assets in September 2020, Vista purchased! A 1.050 '' parallel section to produce the most consistent patterns with all Turkey loads doesn #! Proper choke, thanks to a lightweight aluminum receiver shotgun choke tube excellence, we are proud to our!.555 (.562,.570 ) FITMENT guide: Model ) Carlson 's matte blue finish should. Faux woodgrain, was the first successful synthetic-stock firearm tubes have a ''!

Curly Dock Uses And Benefits, Homes For Sale By Owner In Eatontown, Nj, Zappos Order Processing, Articles S

stevens 555 choke tubes for sale