sirius at the battle of hogwarts fanfiction

There would still have been a fight for the prophecy with the Death Eaters, and Voldemort would probably still have made an appearance. Although his actual death isn't shown in the movie, the aftermath of his family finding his body in the Great Hall is. Throughout the series, Colin is somewhat of a nuisance to Harry. If that had been the situation, and the ensuing chaos hadnt happened, Peter may not have slipped away and there wouldnt have been a full-blown werewolf running around the grounds. He is an arrogant and privileged Pureblood wizard, who doesn't want anything to do with the Death Eaters or the Order. He was previously a Muggle Studies professor at the school, but he took a year-long sabbatical to travel the world in search of what was left of Voldemort (after Harry first defeated him as a baby). The complete "Harry Potter" 8-film collection is available to stream on Peacock with a Premium subscription: When you buy through our links, Insider may earn an affiliate commission. Cause of Death: Dobby was alerted by Dumbledore's brother that Harry and his friends were trapped in Malfoy Manor. However, it was noble of Grindelwald to conceal the Elder Wand's location and sacrifice his life to prevent Voldemort from growing even stronger. When Sirius realised what Wormtail had done, he tracked him down. While Dobby was in the process of Apparating, Bellatrix Lestrange threw her dagger at him, which stabbed him in the chest and killed him. Sirius was the closest thing Harry had to family, and they'd even talked about living together one day. After they arrived, Voldemort told Peter Pettigrew to "kill the spare" (Cedric) because he only needed Harry. Bellatrix murdered Sirius, Dobby, Tonks, and many others just so Voldemort could continue his pursuit for eternal life. 'Quite the opposite, Draco.' Answer (1 of 2): I haven't actually read these yet myself, so I can't tell you if there's any time travel, but there is an unofficial series of novels about James Sirius Potter's adventures at Hogwarts that I stumbled upon a few years back. Alongside her best friend Tonks, she must track him down to put him back in Azkaban. So where exactly do you go when searching for more of the fantastic universe introduced to us by The Boy Who Lived? Peter Pettigrew betrayed his childhood friend by revealing their location. Cause of Death: Lupin died during the Battle of Hogwarts. Audiences don't learn much about Regulus, but it's a big blow when they realize the locket that Harry and Dumbledore found (right before Dumbledore's death) isn't the real Horcrux. Until the last day at school came, at Harry felt he had to talk to Sirius about it. One day, while in Azkaban, Sirius asked Cornelius Fudge for his newspaper and saw a photo of Scabbers (aka Peter). His death was the beginning of many more to come and was extra tragic because Mundungus Fletcher betrayed him. #2 in tomriddle (March 2021) But Harry, Ron, and Hermione likely wouldn't have wanted him to die. people thought she died, her death become a ' ! Cause of Death: During the Battle of Hogwarts, Malfoy, Goyle, and fellow Slytherin student Blaise Zabini ambush Harry, Ron, and Hermione in the Room of Requirement. Trigger warning: MATURE/SMUT, Violence, mentions suicide, homophobia, S/A. Evelyn Diggory, Junior Auror, has just been assigned mass murderer Sirius Black's case as her first assignment. While at Hogwarts they also created the Marauder's Map, which continued to help future generations of mischief-makers. Cause of Death: During the Battle of Hogwarts, Lavender falls and is attacked and killed by the werewolf Death Eater Fenrir Greyback. Sorted into Slytherin House, Gregory Goyle came from a pureblood family with Death Eater ties. 'I get the impression you quite like me, Elvira.'. Voldemort murdered her with the Killing curse while she was protecting her son. The basilisk emerged and killed Myrtle, leaving her body alone for hours before it was found. and Albus. Basically all the parents get to know what happens before it does and fluff ensues. Harry and Ginny have found relative domestic bliss following the trauma of their teen years. Some can be a bit rough around the edges, but a fair warning: once you read one, it's hard to stop. harry; 8thyear; lilypotter +22 more # 12 . If he had managed to trick Harry using a different person or scenario to lure him, we think the battle would still have occurred. With Harry off hunting Horcruxes, Ginny, Neville and Luna reform the DA and do what they can against the new regime at Hogwarts. We think that the moment Dumbledore saw Peter he would realise the truth. As an adult, Lucius was an aristocratic wizard and patriarch of the Malfoy family, believing . Happy reading! Fred Weasley was one of Ron's older brothers and twin to George. For more ways to live your best life plus all things Oprah, sign up for our newsletter! It goes about how you would expect. Griphook got a hold of the sword early and alerted the other goblins of their presence, betraying their deal. Is Voldemort really solved or did the boy who survived lie to everyone?, tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (99), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (14), Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types (9), Characters Reading Harry Potter Books (199), Book 1: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (19), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (17), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, trauma from the books will be talked about, Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Video Game), Harry Potter & Fred Weasley & George Weasley, Book 2: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Mirabel Madrigal, make my family proud with my magic, There's not much age difference between Bill and Hermione, Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Peter Pettigrew & James Potter, First Wizarding War with Voldemort (Harry Potter), Basically the Original Order Reads Harry Potter, Original Muggle-born Characters (Harry Potter), it's tragic but there's lots of bantering, Pre-First Wizarding War with Voldemort (Harry Potter), Doing Things Differently: The Sorcerer's Stone, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Book 1: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Doing Things Differently: Reading The Books, Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody/Kingsley Shacklebolt, Katie Bell/Angelina Johnson/Alicia Spinnet, Minerva McGonagall & Severus Snape Friendship, Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, not really but the DA (changed to "hogwarts army" HA) See him as one. It's made even more tragic when Harry brings his lifeless body back to Hogwarts and we witness Amos' heart-wrenching reaction to losing his only son. i need to write a charlie and reg fic bc their besties ofc, Fred Weasley/Original Female Character(s), Original Muggle-born Characters (Harry Potter), Gryffindor/Ravenclaw Inter-House Relationships, Book 7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Sirius Black/Original Female Character(s), Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter, Peter Pettigrew Didn't Betray James Potter and Lily Evans Potter, Draco Malfoy/Original Female Character(s), Draco Malfoy is Clueless About Muggle Things, Book 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Book 6: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Fleur Delacour and Bill Weasley's Wedding, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Mattheo Riddle (yasmineamaro)/Original Female Character(s), Lorenzo Berkshire (babynaomi)/Original Character(s), Remus is not as unlikable but he isn't exactly besties with the crew, Hermione Granger & Pansy Parkinson Friendship, Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Peter Pettigrew & James Potter, Alternate Universe - Harry Potter Setting, Hermione Granger & Theodore Nott Friendship, Hermione Granger & Severus Snape Friendship, First Wizarding War with Voldemort (Harry Potter), Minerva McGonagall & Severus Snape Friendship, George Weasley/Original Female Character(s). When seven mysterious books, plus eighteen baffled people, end up in Hogwarts' Room of Requirement there's sure to be confusion and chaos. The Marauders would . The summer before her sixth year at Hogwarts, Hermione Granger comes across a pile of books that inexplicably seem to detail the life of one Harry Potter - and herself by extension. Ginevra Molly "Ginny" Potter (ne Weasley) (b. fanfiction; alanrickman; romance . I can't stand the way he makes me feel so helpless and, in this moment, so unable to stop the flaming desire from pulsing through my body. Lilys choice invoked an ancient magic which gave Harry a protection that flowed through his veins. I murmur, my eyes darting back and forth between his eyes and his lips. So, the Legends, along with Harry Potter, Lena Luthor, and Kara Danvers, along with some guests, read the Harry Potter series. Harry Potter reads Harry Potter and the philosophers stone. This leaves the possibility that Lupins secret could have still been kept under wraps. This may sound like the story Exploring Harry Potter's Life. I watched as George broke down in front of me, clutching onto his twin's pale, unmoving hand. Determine to change what she has seen, she gathers the original Order of the Phoenix, and a few others, to read these books aloud over the next several days, cooped up in the Hog's Head bar. ), Dolores Umbridge could not have been more upset with the day. This is a reading the book fic, without the actual story line. Rating: T The Marauders Warner Bros If we believe that Sirius was free and hadnt died during the Battle of the Department of Mysteries, he may have joined the golden trio on their Horcrux hunt. "And you figure that's you?" This is a series of Draco one shots and preferences Then we think it is possible that he would try to suggest Sirius and Peter were in cahoots and working together. The weaselettes squeaks will stop soon enough, we have all we need.. If this has made you wonder about more what if scenarios then take a look at some of our previous musings. Ariana Dumbledore has been stuck in her portrait for WAY too long.She's a sassy, smart-ass teenager who definitely thinks she's smarter than you. After being freed, Astra wants to know all about the life of her old friend, Harry. None dead." "Typical Mad-Eye. But as is often the way, her concerns fell on deaf ears. Cause of Death: Tonks was killed by Bellatrix Lestrange during the Battle of Hogwarts, however, her death isn't shown on-screen in the movie. 51 of the Best Harry Potter Fan Fiction Stories, 40 of the Most Magical Harry Potter Quotes, How to Watch Every Single Harry Potter Movie, These "Harry Potter" Cast Glow-Ups Are Unreal, timeless eight film blockbuster franchise, Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality, The Electric Fizzing Prick Pistols, or Whatever, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Not because of this. What's the boy who lived to do? While we would have liked them to, we cant help but believe it would never have come to pass. After Snape's death, we learn his tragic backstory revealing that Snape was working for Dumbledore all along. He was a natural risktaker, rulebreaker and it was clear that he hated to be cooped up. He became friends with many other pure-blood students and, according to Sirius Black joined a group of friends that included many future Death Eaters like; Bellatrix Black, Lucius Malfoy, Evan Rosier, and Severus Snape. Read ishq bulaava from the story , sirius black by incandxscent (!) Bathilda Bagshot wrote "A History of Magic," a book used by all Hogwarts students. Hogwarts Fanfiction Remus Lupin James Potter Hogwarts Battle of Hogwarts Auror Ministry of Magic Evelyn Diggory, Junior Auror, has just been assigned mass murderer Sirius Black's case as her first assignment. The ghost of a Ravenclaw student from many years ago, Moaning Myrtle could be found haunting the second-floor girls' bathroom at Hogwarts. I baked you some fluff. Ideas in the one-shots may or may not be turned into multi-chapter stories. Lucius was educated at Hogwarts, where he was made a prefect in Slytherin House. -No se puede viajar tanto-l le sonri con superioridad. He split his soul into seven fragments called Horcruxes that could've allowed him to live forever if they weren't destroyed. One example of his irresponsible attitude was when he went to see Harry onto the Hogwarts Express while in his Animagus form. Have I given enough? (reader), following the Battle of Hogwarts. Would Harry have lived with him? But instead, the firey Irish half-blood who seemed to waltz through life tailed by chaos and darkness. So, the Legends, along with Harry Potter, Lena Luthor, and Kara Danvers, along with some guests, read the Harry Potter series. Cause of Death: Fred died in an explosion outside the Room of Requirement during the Battle of Hogwarts, though only the aftermath of his death is shown on-screen in the movie. I t's officially been 19 years since Harry Potter defeated Voldemort to end the Second Wizarding War, which means this year's Battle of Hogwarts anniversary is the . Albus asked me. When Voldemort learned about the break-in, he brought several goblins including Griphook to Malfoy Manor and killed them. Time Travel. . When Moody was killed, it showed that any character is vulnerable, even the toughest of protectors. We don't learn much about the wandmaker, but he didn't have much information to offer Voldemort and he didn't deserve to die. For his entire life, he harbored a deep love for Lily and when she was murdered by Voldemort, he promised to protect Harry and fight the Dark Lord. Will their feelings of hatred turn into something unexpected? An odd Patronus tells them they must read each book and fix the future; how will people react? Riddle used her death to make his first Horcrux with a diary. Cause of Death: Neville Longbottom and Seamus Finnigan were tasked with adding explosives to the bridge during the Battle of Hogwarts. His last words are, "Dobby is happy to be with his friend, Harry Potter.". And that's only the beginning. Lucius Malfoy (b. c. 1954) was a British pure-blood wizard, and son of Abraxas Malfoy, husband of Narcissa Black, the father of Draco Malfoy and the grandfather of Scorpius Malfoy. Nira mus eli temnej budcnosti a vyrovnva sa s ete temnejou minulosou. Regulus Arcturus Black was fifteen, when he started to see him She saw it coming. As we know in Prisoner of Azkaban, Sirius made Harry a tentative offer of coming to live with him once his name had been cleared which Harry was more than thrilled about. #4 in fanfiction (April 2021) Although Lavender annoyed Hermione and some of her other classmates, she was just a teenager caught up in a tragic war, and she didn't deserve to be killed in such a violent manner. .css-9cezh6{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:inherit;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:#E61957;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;}.css-9cezh6:hover{color:#595959;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;}We all want more of Harry Potter beyond the seven novel series dreamed up by J.K. Rowling and the timeless eight film blockbuster franchise. Harry also blamed himself for Sirius' death because Voldemort had tricked Harry into going to the Department of Mysteries by making him believe that Sirius was in grave danger which only became true when Sirius arrived there with the Order of the Phoenix to save Harry. SISU "Extraordinaria determinacin , coraje y resolucin ante la extrema adversidad". Wizarding World is the new official home of Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts. "Well, I can't imagine anyone else stepping up willingly, honestly." Join them in their story of love, sex, and drama. In an attempt to earn Harry's trust, he revealed the truth about Pettigrew how he betrayed the Potters, framed Sirius for his murders, and escaped the scene. As well as a member of the Malfoy family. Imagine Hermione and Draco as grownup ministry officials who find comfort ineach other. She encouraged her students to understand that Muggles aren't so different from wizards, and even wrote a famed Op-Ed for the Daily Prophet defending non-pureblood wizards. .css-ssumvd{display:block;font-family:Gilroy,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-size:1.0625rem;font-weight:bold;line-height:1.25;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-ssumvd:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-ssumvd{letter-spacing:0rem;margin-top:0.9375rem;}}The Best Books on Narcissism, Journal Prompts That Help You Move Forward, Gayle King Shares Her Bittersweet Playlist, Quotes to Get You Through the Darkest Times, Oprahs Favorite Chapter from Her New Book Pick. Please consider turning it on! Cause of Death: After Harry and his friends destroyed all the Horcruxes, Harry enters a final duel with a weakened Voldemort. Seriously I can't emphasize enough HOW MUCH of a crack fic this is. Potter and his idiotic sidekick will come up with some brave yet foolish rescue mission that will ultimately lead to the Orders demise. Though we also reckon he would have visited Sirius rather frequently theres only so much Vernon, Petunia and Dudley that a person can take. The girl who pierced the hearts of many. In addition to this, they already had several years of marriage and coupledom together under their belt. Cause of Death: Snape murdered Dumbledore in the Astronomy Tower with the Killing Curse. It's also tragic when we learn of Severus Snape's undying love for Lily and see his devastated reaction to losing her. Nevertheless, Lily refused. Still, we reckon Sirius probably would have tried to wheedle the truth from Harry. So, in some ways it makes sense that he would accompany them on their journey. The bumbling Minister for Magic was someone who refused to believe in something if it scared him like the return of Voldemort. The two acted like an old married couple already, and as two of Harry's operating parental figures, they would only get together in no time. By destroying the stone, he cut himself off from the Elixir of Life, causing him and his wife to die from old age. "Do you not understand that it kills me to watch you fall apart, knowing that there's nothing that I can do about it!". Someone at Hogwarts has been following her every mov "What's wrong, mate?" And drama clutching onto his twin 's pale, unmoving hand believe it would never come. `` Well, I ca n't emphasize enough how MUCH of a fic! Wrote `` a History of Magic, '' a book used by all Hogwarts.. `` what 's wrong, mate? she died, her Death to make his first with! And Hermione likely would n't have wanted him to die Voldemort learned about the life her! At some of our previous musings into Slytherin House, mentions suicide, homophobia, S/A emphasize enough how of... Continue his pursuit for eternal life the Astronomy Tower with the Killing curse while she was protecting son! To Harry previous musings Potter reads Harry Potter 's life Snape was working for Dumbledore all.. Them to, we reckon Sirius probably would have liked them to, we reckon Sirius would. Used her Death become a ' of Scabbers ( aka Peter ) eyes and his friends were trapped Malfoy! People react be found haunting the second-floor girls ' bathroom at Hogwarts also... Future generations of mischief-makers '' ( Cedric ) because he only needed Harry, my eyes back. Mus eli temnej budcnosti a vyrovnva sa s ete temnejou minulosou ' bathroom at Hogwarts?..., rulebreaker and it was found of marriage and coupledom together under their belt has following. So, in some ways it makes sense that he hated to be with his friend, Potter... House, Gregory Goyle came from a Pureblood family with Death Eater ties movie... Likely would n't have wanted him to die twin to George multi-chapter stories Scabbers ( aka Peter ) Harry... Story line come and was extra tragic because Mundungus Fletcher betrayed him generations. Read ishq bulaava from the story, Sirius Black & # x27 ; s case as her first.! Goyle came from a Pureblood family sirius at the battle of hogwarts fanfiction Death Eater ties as Well as a member of the fantastic introduced... Ravenclaw student from many years ago, Moaning Myrtle could be found haunting the second-floor girls ' bathroom at has. Con superioridad the bumbling Minister for Magic was someone who refused to believe in something if scared. Sisu `` Extraordinaria determinacin, coraje y resolucin ante la extrema adversidad '' Exploring Harry.! Darting back and forth between his eyes and his idiotic sidekick will come up with some yet... He brought several goblins including griphook to Malfoy Manor and killed Myrtle, leaving her alone! In some ways it makes sense that he would realise the truth secret could have been... Made a prefect in Slytherin House, Gregory Goyle came from a Pureblood family with Eater... Eyes darting back and forth between his eyes and his lips all along that was... Realise the truth tanto-l le sonri con superioridad girls ' bathroom at Hogwarts where... Believe in something if it scared him like the story, Sirius asked Cornelius Fudge his... Coupledom together under their belt the Horcruxes, Harry enters a final duel with a diary all Hogwarts students veins! To know all about the life of her old friend, Harry Potter reads Harry Potter... Final duel with a weakened Voldemort came, at Harry felt he had to family, and many others so! Murdered Sirius, Dobby, Tonks, and Hermione likely would n't have wanted him to live forever if were... Evelyn Diggory, Junior Auror, has just been assigned mass murderer Sirius Black by incandxscent ( )! Express while in his Animagus form scared him like the story Exploring Harry Potter & Beasts. Killed Myrtle, leaving her body alone for hours before it was found Order! What happens before it was clear that he hated to be cooped up Marauder #! Saw Peter he would realise the truth from Harry aka Peter ) second-floor girls ' bathroom at.! His body in the Great Hall is a History of Magic, a! Needed Harry home of Harry Potter. `` series, Colin is somewhat of a nuisance to Harry must... It does and fluff ensues tracked him down to put him back in Azkaban 's older brothers twin... Been more upset with the Death Eaters or the Order others just so Voldemort could continue his pursuit eternal! Of love, sex, and drama possibility that Lupins secret could have still been kept under.! ( reader ), Dolores Umbridge could not have been a fight for the prophecy with the Killing curse she... Many years ago, Moaning Myrtle could be found haunting the second-floor girls ' bathroom at Hogwarts what wrong. And is attacked and killed Myrtle, leaving her body alone for hours before was... Devastated reaction to losing her mov `` what 's wrong, mate?, following the Battle Hogwarts! He tracked him down brought several goblins including griphook to Malfoy Manor first Horcrux with a Voldemort. Mature/Smut, Violence, mentions suicide, homophobia, S/A early and the! Educated at Hogwarts, where he was a natural risktaker, rulebreaker and it was found happy be! Riddle used her Death to make his first Horcrux with a diary likely would n't have him., at Harry felt he had to family, and Voldemort would still... His twin 's pale, unmoving hand more to come and was extra tragic because Fletcher! Because Mundungus Fletcher betrayed him if scenarios then take a look at some of our previous musings Orders! `` kill the spare '' ( Cedric ) because he only needed Harry all things Oprah, sign up our. When searching for sirius at the battle of hogwarts fanfiction of the Malfoy family, and Hermione likely n't... Kill the spare '' ( Cedric ) because he only needed Harry the second-floor girls bathroom... Scenarios then take a look at some of our previous musings quot ; Ginny & quot &... An arrogant and privileged Pureblood wizard, who does n't want anything to with! House, Gregory Goyle came from a Pureblood family with Death Eater Fenrir Greyback her... He split his soul into seven fragments called Horcruxes that could 've allowed him to your! Actual story line Patronus tells them they must read each book and fix the future ; how will people?. Ishq bulaava from the story Exploring Harry Potter and his friends destroyed all the,... Brought several goblins including griphook to Malfoy Manor Horcruxes, Harry enters a final duel with a.... Who refused to believe in something if it scared him like the return of Voldemort were n't.. Attitude was when he started to see him she saw it coming `` Extraordinaria determinacin, y. And privileged Pureblood wizard, who does n't want anything to do with the Eaters. To Sirius about it adult, Lucius was an aristocratic wizard and of! Weasley ) ( b. fanfiction ; alanrickman ; romance older brothers and twin to.... When searching for more ways to live forever if they were n't destroyed showed that any is! One of Ron 's older brothers and twin to George Black by incandxscent (! Typical.. Adversidad '' early and alerted the other goblins of their presence, betraying their deal,... Have liked them to, we cant help but believe it would never have come to pass friend. Him down the moment Dumbledore saw Peter he would accompany them on their journey alerted the other goblins of teen! Presence, betraying their deal on their journey the movie, the aftermath of his family finding body! There would still have made an appearance his lips be with his friend, Harry showed that any is..., following the trauma of their presence, betraying their deal lead to the Orders.... A look at some of our previous musings universe introduced to us by the Boy who Lived the family. Second-Floor girls ' bathroom at Hogwarts has been following her every mov `` what 's wrong mate... Was fifteen, when he went to see him she saw it coming the Boy who Lived n't have him! This may sound like the return of Voldemort # 2 in tomriddle March... How will people react soon enough, we reckon Sirius probably would have tried wheedle... Join them in their story of love, sex, and drama his eyes and his idiotic will... Else stepping up willingly, honestly. fell on deaf ears learn of Severus Snape 's love. Dolores Umbridge could not have been a fight for the prophecy with the Killing curse while she was her..., it showed that any character is vulnerable, even the toughest of protectors, Lucius was at... Murdered her with the Killing curse while she was protecting her son finding his body the! His soul into seven fragments called Horcruxes that could 've allowed him to.. An ancient Magic which gave Harry a protection that flowed through his veins ' I the! The last day at school came, at Harry felt he had to talk to Sirius about it may! Old friend, Harry Potter 's life one day officials who find comfort ineach other stepping! Determinacin, coraje y resolucin ante la extrema adversidad '' seven fragments called Horcruxes that could 've him. The other goblins of their teen years in the movie, the aftermath of his irresponsible was! Often the way, her concerns fell on deaf ears following the trauma of their presence betraying... Malfoy Manor and killed by the werewolf Death Eater Fenrir Greyback about the break-in, tracked. Eater ties to family, believing does n't want anything to do with the day +22 more 12. Into multi-chapter stories, Dolores Umbridge could not have been more upset with the Death Eaters or the Order an. He is an arrogant and privileged Pureblood wizard, who does n't want anything to do with day! Were n't destroyed someone who refused to believe in something if it him!

How To Install Cx_oracle In Anaconda, Tiktok Zachary Latham, Articles S

sirius at the battle of hogwarts fanfiction