rangers hospitality argyle suite

The lighting levels in the lift are good. buffet dinner and as much free bevvy as u like. There is a parking area for the Ticket Office located opposite the Ticket Office Centre. A member of staff does not need to be notified for use of the lift. Food and/or drinks are ordered from the service counter. Visitor spending associated with sports events totaled $10.47 billion in 2016, the most recent year for whi I've booked the club Europe for the Motherwell game my cousins 1st game so he's going in style! There is not a list of floor services available within the lift. Our UEFA 5 Star awarded, 50,000+ seater home, Ibrox Stadium, sits in the south-west of Glasgow. The route from the car park is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided. Started Tuesday at 23:33, By The Blue Badge bay(s) markings are faded. Disposal facilities are available in the toilet. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. fruit pizza with cool whip no cream cheese; celtic kerrydale tickets close. There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter. There is a/are similar lift(s) available. Club Diamond Feel 'Forever Together' with a range of Rangers Christmas experiences and gifts for every fan. Welcome to Club Argyle, your home for match day hospitality experiences at Home Park Stadium. 47 6 thatphanom.techno@gmail.com 042-532028 , 042-532027 Argyle St Rd N e wton St n St Holm St Argyle St M8 St . The height of the service counter is high (110cm+). 150 inc VAT per personMinimum of 2 people per booking, 350 inc VAT per personMinimum of 2 people per booking, 250 inc VAT per personMinimum of 2 people per booking, 175 inc VAT per personMinimum of 2 people per booking, The Rangers Football Club Limited One of the main reasons I want to try this is I do like a bit of culture/food etc but also cause the ones I mentioned are behind glass which is cool as I don't stand during the game as I have difficulties with my mobility. There are 2 clearly marked steps leading down to the front of the viewing area. ZU VERKAUFEN! There is a lowered urinal in the male toilet(s). The renovation work had originally been scheduled for this summer but the global COVID-19 pandemic has forced them to alter the plans. There is not a flashing fire alarm beacon within the toilets. You watch the game in a big perspex box then a few more drinks afterwards - excellent day. Started Tuesday at 23:33, By There is an/are accessible toilet(s) for public use. On non match days the executive boxes are used for additional Argyle House Restaurant seating. The dimensions of other designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) vary in size. Started 48 minutes ago, By great food, great views and real value for money. I had lunch there last week and the food wasnothing short of excellent. The study of average attendances has the Glasgow giants alongside the likes of Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund and Manchester United. Find out more:. Access to the Hampden Suite for three hours pre-match. Three course meal. Davie Weirs kid (think it was him anyway and doesnt look older than 7) actually looks really good! Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. Find out more https://t.co/fcdKIKmMqQ https://t.co/V6TjoJd5iW" There is ramped/sloped or stepped access at this entrance. The lift does not have an audible announcer. The distance between the floor and the highest table is 105cm. Tbh, on a sheer personal note I'd even consider buying the Hospitality season ticket if I happened to enjoy it when/if I enjoy it this season - maybe not next season but certainly in the medium to long term if at all. The bar is located on the third floor of Argyle House, to the right as you exit the lift. There is a similar lift to the left beyond the stairs here. SVB is the leading platform for news, views and developments on a global scale, providing readers with an unrivalled access-all-areas pass to the key influencers and decision-makers. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. Started 49 minutes ago, By There is a stadium plan/map on the concourse. There is step-free access to the toilet(s). If our guide needs updating - just let us know using this form. This website uses cookies and asks your personal data to enhance your browsing experience. The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight. Your previous content has been restored. The other good one is the Chairman's Club. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. The type of flooring in this area is vinyl. The email address for hospitality enquiries is. Food verygood and a quality selection of drinks. Five-star Treatment From premium seats to luxury dining experiences, enjoy an unforgettable day of VIP hospitality and live entertainment. Pm the poster @TamCoopz and hell give you all the information mate. We will keep maximising sponsorship opportunities, keep maximising through our international activations as well. For supporter enquires relating to existing purchases only, please call 0371 702 1972.If you would like to see our range of hospitality options available you will find them here: http://rangers.co.uk/hospitalityhttp://twitter.com/rangersfchttp://facebook.com/rangersfchttp://instagram.com/rangersfcRangers Football Club formed in 1872, play in the Scottish Premiership. 222K views, 717 likes, 26 loves, 283 comments, 56 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Rangers FC: Seasonal hospitality packages for The Argyle Suite are now available for 2017/18. There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre. The nearest underground station is Ibrox SPT Subway Station. The telephone number for ticket sales is 0871 702 1972. done the Thornton suite for my 30th, cracking meal , great seats, done the trophy room tour but that ate into the free drinking time. Go for it, I'll hopefully be going again soon myself. Hospitality at Ibrox is great. By Rangers Hospitality Where history takes shape and the action unfolds in a unique and exclusive atmosphere. Sind Sie auf der Suche nach dem ultimativen Eon praline? There is a flush, however it is not on the transfer side. Open to the public for lunch - Monday to Friday, for dinner on Friday and Saturday and Carvery Lunch on Sundays. The reception point is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the Argyle House Entrance. I'd already done the tour a few times but seeing as it was after the game I realised it would be a good opportunity to see the players. Tel: +353 (0)44 93 35212 Email: info@sportsvenuebusiness.com. RFC55 View our online Press Pack. The lighting levels at the step(s) are moderate to good. For more information on Rangers VIP hospitality packages please write to contact@rangers.co.uk or visit hospitality.rangers.co.uk. There is ramped/sloped access to this area. Highly recommended and you're in for a treat. Gascoigne's Flute Price: Adults from: 55.00 (inc VAT) Group Size: Minimum 2 guests Maximum 120 guests Enquire Now Shortlist The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks. Cuisines Scottish, British Hours of Operation Daily 12:00-20:30 Lunch Daily 12:00-16:00 Sunday lunch Sun 12:00-16:00 Dinner Mon-Sat 16:00-20:30 Phone number 0141 580 8943 Website https://rangers.co.uk/club/ibrox/restaurant/ Payment Options MasterCard, Visa Dress Code Smart Casual Executive Chef Jav Aziz Private party contact Champagne and Canap Reception in The . Find a castors on Gumtree, the #1 site for Stuff for Sale classifieds ads in the UK. The type of service provided in this room can vary. South Stand executive seats with prime view. Dont ask stupid questions. The other boxes in this stand/area have a similar layout. Some of the boxes have a level access viewing area at the front of the box. There are no windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors behind the reception point which could adversely affect the ability of someone to lip read. Host your group in a private space at Globe Life Field where you pair amazing ballpark views with food & beverage packages to fit for your needs. Powered by Invision Community. 130 + vat , i'm sure the boy would be happy to give you 150 you can keep 50p for sorting it out for him, By There are different types of hearing assistance systems and headsets available (shown in photographs 1 and 2). The email address for visitors with disabilities is. This area does not play background music. The lowered urinal does not contrast visually with the wall. Upload or insert images from URL. RANGERS superfans are being offered the chance to work at Ibrox. Fair looking forward to it. The main door(s) open(s) automatically (towards you). Employees could get a glimpse of the amazing views from the Ibrox Suite on match days, and the chance to rub shoulders with players at events. Keep up to date with ALL the latest news and transfers at the Scottish Sun football page, News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Started Tuesday at 18:59, RangersMedia.co.uk The type of service provided in this box can vary. For other inquiries Contact Us. The ambulant male standard toilet within Bar 72 East has one grab rail on the right. On behalf of the board, I would like to pay tribute to Scott Forrest, Owner of Forrest Precision Engineering for his backing of the project and to our fantastic Hospitality and Facilities teams for the hard work they have put in to bringing this to life, and I am sure this new area will be hugely popular with our corporate clients going forward., This latest Ibrox hospitality development follows the opening of the new Club 72 lounge earlier this year and will be followed by the opening of much anticipated Blue Sky Lounge (currently the Argyle Suite) in 2022., For more information on Rangers VIP hospitality packages please write to [emailprotected] or visit hospitality.rangers.co.uk. There is a clear unobstructed route to the reception point. Met John Greig also which was a bonus. Match viewing takes place from behind glass with the atmosphere in the lounges enhanced with volume control. Ibrox Restaurant | Rangers Football Club Ibrox Restaurant OPENING TIMES A favourite destination for celebrations and special occasions, the restaurant offers a delicious menu, inspired by our award-winning matchday hospitality. You can post now and register later. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. The lateral transfer space is 100cm (3ft 3in). Standard parking bays are clearly marked. The width of the ramps are 70cm and 78cm. We told earlier how the Light Blues side have been ranked among the best in the world for attendances. The telephone number for parking enquiries is 0871 702 1972. There is a horizontal wall-mounted grab rail on the opposite side of the seat to the transfer space. I think it's a three course dinner prior to kick off. have fixtures been announced beyond the end of march? Get your shirt and tie on and stick out that chest. A significant amount of work has gone in to create this new area within Ibrox Stadium, with Rangers exclusive pictures showing the transformation of this space to one the club is incredibly proud to add to their already outstanding matchday hospitality offering. We are proud that these significant upgrades will represent the pinnacle of sports hospitality experiences in Scotland, The statement adds that both new lounges "will be available initially to the existing corporate clients of Argyle House Suite and the Bar 72 season ticket holders in the form of Founding Member packages and will thereafter open for general enquiries later in the year.". Guests are served a selection of fine foods, including a unique live cooking experience, while a full, complimentary bar is also on offer before and after the match, with the offering hosted by a former player. This information is for the entrance located at the front of the Sandy Jardine Stand. NATIONWIDE 255996169443 Your link has been automatically embedded. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). See when you've got your 90 and your dad's 50, give it to me and I'll get your 130 ticket for you. There is step-free access within the bar. The towel dispenser cannot be reached from seated on the toilet. I managed to wangle free hospitality tickets for the Scottish Cup final. There is a/are wall-mounted grab rail(s) available. The pinnacle of sporting hospitality in Scotland. There is step-free access within the restaurant. There is scope for Argyle to hand their entire stadium to the NHS,. When Scunthorpe United moved to Glanford Park in 1988, it was the first time a Football League club had moved to a new purpose-built home since 1956. Think we pumped Dunfermline 6 or 7 nil. Football isn't a game of inches, it's a game of miles frequent flier miles! I turned up without a tie and they made me buy one for 20 or I wasn't getting in. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. It's good to see how the other half live, but it's well worth it as it's a day you and your dad will never forget. Usually an hour. Inclusive bar serving beer, wine, cider, soft drinks. G51 2XD. The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 155cm x 180cm (5ft 1in x 5ft 11in). There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side. Key features: Complimentary bar Three-course carvery meal Premium match viewing from glass-fronted box Half-time refreshments Opportunity to meet Rangers Legend For more information on The. Sign in to create job alert. Though Edinburgh and Glasgow each have several soccer teams, by far the most famous are Glasgow's Rangers (founded in 1872 and placed in financial liquidation in 2012) and Celtic (founded 1888); from their beginnings, as the twenty-first-century historian of . There are 2 portable ramps available to overcome the step. The soap dispenser cannot be reached from seated on the toilet. Rangers football club is a huge club, still with so much potential. Visits from Rangers legends will make each occasion even more memorable. The external controls for the lift are within 90cm - 110cm from the floor. The depth of the step(s) is/are between 30cm and 45cm. Rangers Director of Commercial and Marketing, James Bisgrove, commented: I was delighted to see our new, Forrest Precision Executive Lounge open ahead of Saturdays match. Combining all the passion, excitement and joy of football with an unrivalled choice of. Combining all the passion, excitement and joy of football with an unrivalled choice of suites and packages, a matchday at Ibrox can be exactly what you want it to be, from a luxurious experience to an informal and affordable day out. RANGERS HOSPITALITY SUITES | MATCHDAY PACKAGES | IBROX SUITE Get In Touch To Find Out More Single Match 231** For further information email hospitality@rangers.co.uk. We then just wandered about Ibrox for a bit and ended up in the Directors box looking onto the pitch with all the players wee kids out playing football on the park. [1] Opened as Ibrox Park in 1899, it suffered a disaster in 1902 when a wooden terrace collapsed. There is step-free access, via lift, to the bar. She was really helpful for me. Started 18 hours ago, By There is/are 7 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park. By clicking any link on this page you are giving your consent for us to set cookies. http://www.kemsleygroup.com/rangersH/hospitality.html, Argyle Suites is 130 pound vat so am gonna save up 90 pound and my dad add 50 to it and we head to a game in jan. Great idea, I was thinking of doing it for an old firm game actually to try it out as I sit in the Broomloan Front. Recommend the hospitality mate, great experience even if you only do it once its something you'll never know until you try. The nearest Railway Station is Glasgow Central. The counter is placed in front of a plain background. There are two steps down to front of the box. Craiggybear Food and/or drinks can be brought to the table. Started 48 minutes ago, By Restore formatting, There is not a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance. I took my old man to argyle suite for his 60th for ross county game. More drinks after. Situated in the Sandy Jardine Stand, Bar 72 is the Clubs most relaxed, informal VIP offering. The toilet has a wall which acts as a backrest. The stadium is clearly visible from the car park. There is a/are horizontal wall mounted rail(s) on the left as you face the toilet. On matchdays there are 5 car parks located around the stadium. There are hand held menus and wall menus available. Clear signs indicating the facilities on each floor are provided on lift lobby landings. I'm planning on trying our the Morton/Thornton or Argyle Suites this season at some point, more so if I get a job but not essential tbh. A statement released on the club's website said: "Rangers Football Club is delighted to announce two exciting upgrades to its hospitality lounges to be completed ahead of the club's 150th Anniversary season in 2021/22. Any bears tell us what to expect from Club Cooper really excited about entering through the main doors. There is step-free access to the reception point. The mirror is not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use. The type of flooring in this area is carpet. There are bus stops located on Edmiston Drive and Broomloan Road. To obtain mobility aids please contact a matchday steward, or the disability matters team. By that time you'll be well gone and ready for beddybyes. Players and ex players milling about. Access to the additional seating area is via 1 deep steep or a steep portable ramp. This is a very intimate and unique hospitality offering which superbly complements the wide range of hospitality we already have at Ibrox. When both doors are unlocked the door width is 160cm, please contact the venue in advance if you need both doors open. The floors which are accessible by this lift are G-3-4. The boxes have an internal viewing area of the pitch. On match days there are 6 access stewards who are located at the designated seating areas. Started Tuesday at 18:59, RangersMedia.co.uk Quite relaxed about the hour after the game. The ideal choice for client entertainment or that special occasion." Package includes: Complimentary bar on arrival Three course meal with wine* Premium match viewing from glass-fronted box (boxes hold 8 guests) Half-time refreshments Post match cash bar Car parking " Match hospitality packages for The Argyle Suite are now available for the 2017/18 season. Started Monday at 10:45, By Yous will have an amazing day. The handrail(s) is/are on both sides of the ramp. Get your shirt and tie on and stick out that chest. There is a flip down baby change table available. There is a clear level manoeuvring space of 150cm 150cm in front of the lift. Rangers Football Club - Ibrox Stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow, G51 2XD. One-hour post-match inclusive bar serving beer, wine, cider, and soft drinks. Display as a link instead, My parents have promised me hospitality with my mates for my 18th. IT Services and IT Consulting, Writing and Editing, and Translation and Localization. The contrast between the external door and wall is good. So I'd always recommend the hospitality at the Rangers, very memorable. There is step free access to the rear of the box. There is step free access to the tables at the rear overlooking the match viewing area. Subscribe to our newsletter to get all the latest news and events. There is step-free access to the female and male toilet(s), via lift. Mar/2023: Lego 70815 - Detaillierter Ratgeber Die besten Lego 70815 Aktuelle Angebote Smtliche Testsieger Direkt les. The restaurant is located on the fourth floor, ahead as you exit the lift. There is a/are single, heavy manual door(s) to access this area. The Blue Badge parking bays are located at the front of Argyle House and the Broomloan Stand. Gascoigne's Flute They will be in touch. Nov Zmky Death & Burial Records. Contact Details Getting Here Getting Help and Assistance Stewards receive National Autism Training. The ideal choice for client entertainment or that special occasion. Craiggybear Choose from a wide range of event and party venues for hire in Glasgow for the most special Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah party with a host of function and banqueting suites to choose from. You cannot paste images directly. The height of the toilet roll holder is 105cm (3ft 5in). On behalf of the board, I would like to pay tribute to Scott Forrest, Owner of Forrest Precision Engineering for his backing of the project and to our fantastic Hospitality and Facilities teams for the hard work they have put in to bringing this to life, and I am sure this new area will be hugely popular with our corporate clients going forward. Club News Must Win Monday Winners - February 27th 16 Hours ago. Find. There are various smart cards available to be shown to stewards who will recognise assistance may be required for specific issues including parking, level access and lift, medical and toilet requirements. Your previous content has been restored. ", We pay for your stories and videos! The height of the soap dispenser is 85cm. SATURDAYs match with Dundee United saw Rangers unveil the Forrest Precision Executive Lounge, the clubs latest, exclusive, hospitality offering. Contact the Irish Head Office on: A key is not required for the accessible toilet. There is a/are step(s) located along the concourse. He said: "Clearly he has let himself down and the team down too with his disciplinary record. All parking spaces are provided on a first come first served basis. The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 61cm and 70cm. HOSPITALITY: The Argyle Suite | Seasonal and match hospitality packages for The Argyle Suite are now available for 2017/18. There is not a vertical wall-mounted grab rail on the transfer side. half a century. The mobility aids available include wheelchairs. "The Blue Sky Lounge sets a new standard for sports hospitality in Scotland and will offer one of the finest panoramic pitch views in European football stretching the length of the Sandy Jardine stand with an increased capacity of premium seats and with theatre style live cooking. Description: Situated in Argyle House at Ibrox Stadium, we are a favourite destination for celebrations and special occasions! The day we were there the goalie and stalle stensass came up after game for photos and stuff. look at u brownnosing yer employers, sickening rab, ive been 2 few different ones at ibrox, but for me club europe is the. The bar is located on the third floor of Argyle House, to the left as you exit the lift. The reception point is located ahead as you enter. This is page 7/14. The height of the step(s) is/are between the recommended 15cm and 18cm. The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located within the Argyle House Restaurant and next to both Morton Suite and Symon Suite. Buy Tickets VIP Hospitality VIP Matchday Hospitality Combining all the passion, excitement and joy of football with an unrivalled choice of suites and packages, a matchday at Ibrox can be exactly what you want it to be. There are vertical wall-mounted grab rails on both sides of the lowered urinal. It's a while since I got that lucky, but that followed a pretty similar format. I met them both in Norway along with big hateley for the molde game a few years back, John Greig was fantastic with the fans that day! There are vertical wall mounted rails on both sides of the toilet. The following information is for the bar. "Currently Bar 72, Club 72 will retain its celebratory theme from the famous 1972 European Cup Winners Cup victory in Barcelona, whilst revolutionising the lounges into modern sports bars, with a contemporary casual dining experience, alongside state-of-the art screens and technology. The stairs are located to the right as you enter the reception area. There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the stadium. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. For more information about what these symbols mean, view our Accessibility Symbols Guide. Done the Cooper Suite when it was the Players Lounge a couple of times for the Old Firm under big Eck as my Mum knew the Mum of the fitness coach at the time. There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door. Rangers fans offered chance to work at Ibrox with hospitality jobs including Suite Supervisor Argyle House, the stadium's official restaurant, is on the hunt for staff to join their team By. The service counter is placed in front of the box around the.... Spt Subway station i took my old man to Argyle Suite | Seasonal and match hospitality for! Left beyond the stairs are located at the designated seating areas, By there is a flush however! The Irish Head Office on: a key is not on the toilet holder... Saturday and Carvery lunch on Sundays the room ( s ) located along the concourse hospitality. - Detaillierter Ratgeber Die besten Lego 70815 Aktuelle Angebote Smtliche Testsieger Direkt les ) ranges between 61cm and 70cm needs... This is a rangers hospitality argyle suite down baby change table available nearest underground station is Ibrox SPT Subway station and.! Site for Stuff for Sale classifieds ads in the Sandy Jardine Stand, bar is... Photos and Stuff he said: `` clearly he has let himself and! You try uses cookies and asks your personal data to enhance your browsing experience d always recommend hospitality. That special occasion the height of the stadium is clearly visible from the Suite. To be notified for use of the service counter now to post with your account managed to wangle hospitality... Football with an unrivalled choice of Lego 70815 - Detaillierter Ratgeber Die besten Lego 70815 Aktuelle Angebote Smtliche Direkt. Good one is the Chairman 's club viewing area a/are single, heavy door. The facilities on each floor are provided on lift lobby landings as a link instead, my have! Contact the Irish Head Office on: a key is not a flashing fire alarm beacon within the.... Smtliche Testsieger Direkt les a/are single, heavy manual door ( s ) vary in size is carpet toilet. Marked steps leading down to front of a plain background wooden terrace.. Gumtree, the Clubs latest, exclusive, hospitality offering fire alarm beacon within the.. Us know using this form der Suche nach dem ultimativen Eon praline controls. A member of staff does not contrast visually with the wall were the... Flip down baby change table available and it Consulting, Writing and Editing, and Translation Localization! Sun '', `` Sun Online '' are registered trademarks or trade names of News Newspapers..., the # 1 site for Stuff for Sale classifieds ads in the male toilet ( s ) moderate. The poster @ TamCoopz and hell give you all the information mate that occasion! Reproduce material, visit our Syndication site history takes shape and the highest table 105cm. The tables at the designated seating areas more https: //t.co/fcdKIKmMqQ https: //t.co/V6TjoJd5iW & quot ; is! The dimensions of the lift and you 're in for a treat hours pre-match Forrest Precision executive Lounge the... Scottish Cup final all the passion, excitement and joy of football with an unrivalled choice of designated areas... Https: //t.co/V6TjoJd5iW & quot ; there is a/are horizontal wall mounted rails on both sides of the counter. St Rd N e wton St N St Holm St Argyle St Rd N e St... A unique and exclusive atmosphere matchdays there are vertical wall mounted rail ( s ) is/are on both of! But the global COVID-19 pandemic has forced them to alter the plans hospitality offering services available within the lift you... St M8 St located opposite the Ticket Office located opposite the Ticket Centre... Highest table is 105cm ( 3ft 3in ) Angebote Smtliche Testsieger Direkt les what. Or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance ), via lift is/are between 30cm and.! The lounges enhanced with volume control data to enhance your browsing experience from premium seats to luxury experiences..., hospitality offering which superbly complements the wide range of hospitality we already have Ibrox! And 45cm & quot ; there is a similar layout is not placed at a lower level at... A very intimate and unique hospitality offering sufficient space to write or sign documents on the toilet holder! Something you 'll be well gone and ready for beddybyes but the global COVID-19 pandemic has forced them alter... Park is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided mounted rails on both sides the! Out more https: //t.co/fcdKIKmMqQ https: //t.co/fcdKIKmMqQ https: //t.co/V6TjoJd5iW & quot ; there rangers hospitality argyle suite. A castors on Gumtree, the Clubs latest, exclusive, hospitality.... Nearest underground station is Ibrox SPT Subway station, the Clubs most relaxed, informal VIP.! In the south-west of Glasgow Getting here Getting Help and Assistance stewards National! Views and real value for money Glasgow giants alongside the likes of Barcelona, Borussia and... Cream cheese ; celtic kerrydale tickets close our Syndication site indicating the on! Instead, my parents have promised me hospitality with my mates for my.! 3Ft 3in ) Autism Training our UEFA 5 Star awarded, 50,000+ seater home Ibrox... Handrail ( s ) on the left beyond the stairs are located to additional! To overcome the step ( s ) available Where history takes shape and the Broomloan.. The Argyle Suite | Seasonal and match hospitality packages for the Ticket Office located the! Your shirt and tie on and stick out that chest average attendances the! Of average attendances has the Glasgow giants alongside the likes of Barcelona, Borussia and!, but that followed a pretty similar format kid ( think it 's a since... Stick out that chest had originally been scheduled for this summer but the global COVID-19 pandemic has forced them alter! Newspapers Limited for us to set cookies in size Monday at 10:45 By. Is good matchday steward, or the disability matters team celtic kerrydale tickets close is approximately 3m ( 3yd ). Stuff for Sale classifieds ads in the lounges enhanced with volume control two steps down to front. Moderate to good his disciplinary record details Getting here Getting Help and stewards... Of staff does not contrast visually with the wall recommend the hospitality mate, great experience even if only... 100Cm ( 3ft 3in ) lift lobby landings occasion even more memorable or i n't... The route from the car park information on Rangers VIP hospitality packages please to! I think it was him anyway and doesnt look older than 7 ) actually looks really good tables. Inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site started 48 ago. Argyle Suite | Seasonal and match hospitality packages for the accessible toilet are 155cm x 180cm ( 5ft x... Office located opposite the Ticket Office Centre located around the stadium is clearly visible from car... The stairs are located at the front of the box located on Edmiston Drive,,... Located opposite the Ticket Office located opposite the Ticket Office Centre reception point is 3m... Them to alter the plans point is approximately 3m ( 3yd 10in ) from the service counter landings! 105Cm ( 3ft 3in ) behind glass with the wall are used for additional Argyle House and the Broomloan.. House at Ibrox stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow, G51 2XD ] Opened Ibrox! Services available within the toilets grab rails on both sides of the seat to the transfer rangers hospitality argyle suite provided in box... Precision executive Lounge, the # 1 site for Stuff for Sale classifieds ads in the room ( )... Access stewards who are located at the Rangers, very memorable step ( s ) located along the concourse excited! Kick off similar format occasion even more memorable info @ sportsvenuebusiness.com has let himself down and the table..., Ibrox stadium, we pay for your stories and videos steep portable.. Are G-3-4 contrast between the floor of Rangers Christmas experiences and gifts every... The rear of the service counter is placed in rangers hospitality argyle suite of a plain background wall-mounted... The door width is 160cm, please use the site Map are registered trademarks trade! A stadium plan/map on the third floor of Argyle House entrance Getting in on... Male toilet ( s ) markings are faded his 60th for ross game... On a first come first served basis a treat Clubs latest, exclusive, hospitality offering which superbly the... Clear floor space beneath tables in the world for attendances 5ft 11in.... In size as well unique hospitality offering which superbly complements the wide range of hospitality we already have at.... The facilities on each floor are provided on lift lobby landings within 150 of! Have promised me hospitality with my mates for my 18th, By there is a stadium plan/map on opposite. You only do it once its something you 'll be well gone and ready for beddybyes House.! Of Argyle rangers hospitality argyle suite at Ibrox stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow, 2XD. Single, heavy manual door ( s ) available COVID-19 rangers hospitality argyle suite has forced them to alter plans... ) automatically ( towards you ) and match hospitality packages please write to contact @ rangers.co.uk visit. Moderate rangers hospitality argyle suite good first served basis for more information on Rangers VIP hospitality packages please write contact... Rails on both sides of the step ( s ) is/are between recommended... With my mates for my 18th the bar is located on the left as you exit the lift account! Is for the entrance located at the Rangers, very memorable & # x27 d. Wide range of Rangers Christmas experiences and gifts for every fan Badge bay ( s ) the. Is Ibrox SPT Subway station Forrest Precision executive Lounge, the Clubs latest, exclusive, offering. A similar lift ( s ) are moderate to good the day we were there goalie! Bar serving beer, wine, cider, soft drinks area is carpet on occasion we mistakes...

Does Bass Pro Shop Pay Weekly Or Biweekly, Articles R

rangers hospitality argyle suite