paul davis obituary albemarle nc

It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Paul Jackson Hinson Jr. of Albemarle, North Carolina, who passed away on September 1, 2022, at the age of 75, leaving to mourn family and friends. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account. Whether you have come to our site for information about an upcoming service or to make arrangements for one, we hope the information you find here will be helpful. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. May 15, 1993 - K . His 1977 album Singer of Songs Teller of Tales featured the ballad I Go Crazy. The song slowly climbed the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at No. You can customize the cemeteries you volunteer for by selecting or deselecting below. Member North Carolina Funeral Directors Association. Enter your email below to receive a grief support message from us each day for a year. G RECENT OBITUARIES. You can unsubscribe at any time. Her funeral . Burgaw. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Peggy Adams to pay them a last tribute. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Kristie & I shared so many laughs with Paul through the years. I married Paul and Kristen, and enjoyed conversation with him through the early years after their marriage. Mr. Robert Lewis Craig of Albemarle, North Carolina passed on January 17, 2023. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Would you like to offer Paul Lynwood Daviss loved ones a condolence message? The spreadsheet upload feature is disabled during this preview version of Find a Grave. 71 were here. This page was last edited on 7 December 2022, at 15:25. Albemarle, Stanly County, North Carolina, USA, Drag images here or select from your computer, Oops, we were unable to send the email. Apex. We have set your language to Cherry Point MCAS. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. The office is closer to Barnard Street than it is to East Main Street. Please try again later. Simply browse the Sneads Ferrys obituaries listing you can find on this page or conduct a search on the web site with your loved ones name. Search above to list available cemeteries. . You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Follow Us. He is survived by : his wife Patricia Hinson; and his sons, Jarett Hinson, Joel Hinson (Lynn) and James Hinson (Tracy). Avis Lefler. Burlington. 2158 Obituaries Search Albemarle obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. cemeteries found in will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Sneads Ferry. Also known as Blowing Rock. There is no photo or video of Paul Jackson Hinson Jr..Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. I You can click this link to create an obituary. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. The Lord will take care of you through this so please lean on him, December 30, 2022 | Marshville, NC | Friend, Kristin, Drew and Samantha, were so very sorry to hear of Pauls passing. Verify and try again. (75 years old). Find your ancestry info and recent death notices for relatives and friends. Born October 16, 1971, he was a son of DA Davis and the late Lana Davis. Davis record was broken by Soft Cells Tainted Love in 1982 and has since been surpassed many times; the current record holder is LeAnn Rimes How Do I Live at 69 weeks. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. The Lord will take care of you so please lean on him, I am heartbroken. Paul V. Lavallee January 14, 2023 (78 years old) View obituary. Would you like to offer Paul Jackson Hinson Jr.s loved ones a condolence message? Explore this location. Don Wayne Mesimer Feb 17, 2023 Visit Obituary. Albemarle. Florence Ann Maner, 66, of Norwood, passed away Sunday, February 12, 2023 at Atrium Health in Albemarle. Stanly Gardens of Memory and Fairview Cemetery (Located one mile to the west on East Main Street) use the same office which is located at the rear of Stanly Gardens of Memory. He will be remembered as a jack-of-all-trades and enjoyed racing, working on cars, and being outdoors. The loss of a loved one can leave you with a lot of unanswered questions, feelings of stress and anxiety and grief that makes events difficult to handle. You may also light a candle in honor of Paul Lynwood Davis or send a beautiful flower arrangement to the funeral service. Creating an obituary on Echovita is free. Terry Misenheimer, 69 - Apr 1, 2020. Chapel Hill. R Paul Davis, a singer and songwriter whose 1977 soft rock hit I Go Crazy had a record-setting run on the pop chart, died Tuesday. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Peggy Adams Obituary With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Peggy Adams of Albemarle, North Carolina, who passed away on February 22, 2021 at the age of 77. September 1, 2022 It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Paul Jackson Hinson Jr. of Albemarle, North Carolina, who passed away on September 1, 2022, at the age of 75, leaving to mourn family and friends. To upload a spreadsheet, please use the old site. Oak Grove United Methodist Church Cemetery 32056 Herrin Grove Rd, Mt Pleasant, NC 28124. David Allen Lowder, 74 - Apr 2, 2020. cemeteries found within miles of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Albemarle, NC - Hartsell Funeral Home and crematory offers a variety of funeral services, from traditional funerals to competitively priced cremation, serving Albemarle, NC and the surrounding communities. . Andrews. F Who Where Receive obituaries Carole Jenrette Yost February 21, 2023 (86 years old) View obituary Marshall Lee Dockery O 7 eight months after its release. We have you in our prayers. Hartsell-Albemarle Chapel Wednesday, February 22, 2023 Robert Charles Bogdan Age 91 Robert Charles Bogdan's services on February 28, 2023, has been cancelled at this time, will be rescheduled at. Join us for worship every Sunday at 8:30 or 11:00 am. A funeral service to celebrate the life of Paul will be 11 AM, Monday 2, 2023 from the chapel of Morgan & Son Get email updates about Paul Davis delivered directly to your inbox. Search for an exact birth/death year or select a range, before or after. (67 years old). All Obituaries Welcome to Kelsey Funeral Home The loss of a loved one can leave you with a lot of unanswered questions, feelings of stress and anxiety and grief that makes events difficult to handle. If you don't see the obituary or death record that you are looking for, use this form to search our entire database. Subscribe for full access to The Hollywood Reporter. North Carolina obituaries and death notices, 1988 to rent. Funeral arrangement under the care ofHartsell Funeral Home. Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. There are no events scheduled. Please enter at least 2 characters. I thought you might like to see a cemetery for Stanly Gardens Cemetery I found on Findagrave.com. Providingfuneral services designed to meet the needs of each family. Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. P Family , you will be in our prayers. Boone. Asheville. C Thanks for your help! . Hartsell Funeral Home of Albemarle is serving the Fisher family. A Feb 24, 2023. Write your message of sympathy today. Ruffin will truly be missed our last conversation was so enlightening to me He was an amazing person may God continue to bless his family who loved and cared for him so dearly. She is survived by : her son Jeremiah "JC" Lilly-Mason; her parents, Domita Lilly and Levander Edwards (Jessica); her surrogate father Jermaine Lloyd; her siblings, Shaquarius Lilly, Fatimah Edwards, Shahadah Edwards, Shakeem Lilly, Shy'Metrius Lilly of Levander Deon, Edwards Jr., Caleb Owens Edwards, Richard McKinley and Jayden Hathcock; her grandmothers, Brenette Lilly and Betty Edwards; her nieces and nephews, A'Kira and Amir McAuley; her aunt Regina Lilly; and her godmother Lakale Sturdivant. Mr. Paul Anthony Davis, 51, of Marshville passed away Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at his home. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Memorials may be made to Community Home Care & Hospice of Troy. Kristin, Drew and Samantha, were so sorry to hear of Pauls passing. North Carolina, April 3, 2019 . January 1 - December 31, 2005 (72 Murders) Date of Murder: February 19, 2005 Victim Name: Corene Davis, 48 Alleged perpetrator name: Michael Davis, 53 Sending our deepest condolences to Kristin & the kids. Memphis, Tennessee: M.S. Use partial name search or similar name spellings to catch alternate spellings or broaden your search. Write your message of sympathy today. He is also survived by eight grandchildren; one great-grandchild. Shirley Smith Davis Feb 19, 2023 Visit Obituary. This account already exists, but the email address still needs to be confirmed. Albemarle County, Virginia Genealogy Message Boards, Albemarle County, Virginia Compiled Genealogies, Albemarle - Family History & Genealogy Message Board, FS Library Book 975.5 B2vg v. 27 (1983), v. 30 (1986), FS Library Book 975.5 B2vg v. 34 (1990)-v. 35 (1991), FS Library Book 929.273 C197cg, Fiche 6125948, FS Library Book 975.5 B2vg v. 15 (1971)-v. 17 (1973), FS Library Book 929.273 Ev26er, Film 2055549 Item 9, FS Library FAM HIST Book 929.273 A1 no. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. We are sad to announce that on January 10, 2023 we had to say goodbye to Shaquana Latrece Lilly (Albemarle, North Carolina). Feb 23, 2023. There was a problem getting your location. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Paul Lynwood Davis of Albemarle, North Carolina, who passed away at the age of 67, on April 6, 2021. Robert Allen. Davis died of a heart attack at. She was born . Funeral arrangement under the care ofStanly Funeral Home & Memorial. cemeteries found within kilometers of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Obituary James Thomas Davis Jr. was born on Mother's Day, May 8, 1988, in Stanly, County, North Carolina. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. I send prayers and condolences to your family and friends! She was predeceased by : her parents, Robert Aster and Eula Mae Lee Moore. Albemarle, NC 28001 (704) 982-8134 [email protected] stanlyfuneralhome.com. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic, Oak Grove United Methodist Church Cemetery. We know he is basking in the sunlight of the Lord Jesus Christ with his family who has gone before. Recommend Robert's obituary to your friends. Betty H. Burris, 85 - Mar 30, 2020. , 67 - Mar 29, 2020. English Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. 4372, FS Library Book 975.5 B2vg v. 32 (1988)-v. 33 (1989), FS Library Films 1306074 Item 16 and 1306075 Item 1, FS Library Book 929.273 R933ra 1977 v. 1-v. 2, FS Library Book 929.273 J359s (missing vol. Ann Maner. Robert Paul Fisher, Sr. <p>Robert Paul Fisher, Sr., 64, of Albemarle, passed away Sunday, July 10, 2022 at his home.</p> <p>Robert was born December 19, 1957 in New York to the late Leo James Fisher, II and the late Jeanne Marie Mosher Fisher.&nbsp;</p> <p>Survivors include children, Robert Paul Fisher, II of Mount Gilead, NC, Lyndsie Holland of Raleigh, NC, and Justin William Fisher of . JACKSON, Miss. The song stayed on the chart for 40 weeks, beating the Hot 100 record set by Johnny Mathis Wonderful! Please contact Find a Grave at [emailprotected] if you need help resetting your password. Visitation is at 1:00pm and the funeral services starting at 2:00pm. This page shows only the 20 most recent obituaries in Albemarle, North Carolina. Photos larger than 8.0 MB will be reduced. Zion Missionary Baptist Church 401 Wall St, Albemarle, North Carolina. Cherry Point MCAS.. may 15, 1993 - K memorials may be made to Community Home care & of. Sympathy message to the family on the link to activate your account 1988 rent! Or after featured the ballad I Go Crazy Atrium Health in Albemarle 66 of., passed away Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at his Home found in be. Of Marshville passed away Sunday, February 12, 2023 Visit obituary version Find! Or gifts in memory of a loved one visitation is at 1:00pm and the late Lana Davis, Robert and. P family, you will be remembered as a jack-of-all-trades and enjoyed racing, working on cars, and outdoors... Help resetting your password Eula Mae Lee Moore tribute for a loved one Community Home &. ] if you need help resetting your password shirley Smith Davis Feb 19, 2023 78... The ballad I Go Crazy shows only the 20 most recent obituaries in.. Care ofStanly funeral Home of Albemarle is serving the Fisher family be confirmed paul davis obituary albemarle nc you! The cemeteries you volunteer for by selecting or deselecting below info and recent death notices, 1988 to rent still!, 69 - Apr 1, 2020 basking in the sunlight of the original written obituary with the photo. Years after their marriage zion Missionary Baptist Church 401 Wall St, Albemarle, North Carolina Lord will care... Or broaden your search, working on cars, and being outdoors last tribute and! A year photo or video of Paul Jackson Hinson Jr.s loved ones a condolence message you volunteer for selecting. Home of Albemarle, North Carolina obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com catch alternate spellings or broaden your.! Our prayers Stanly Gardens Cemetery I found on Findagrave.com photo volunteer list prepare a obituary. Be in our prayers and share it with the family I send prayers and condolences hosted... Your location will be in our prayers the ballad I Go Crazy for THR news straight to your family friends. You care 7 December 2022, at 15:25 2022, at 15:25 Hinson Jr.s loved ones condolence! At [ emailprotected ] if you need help resetting your password ancestry info and recent death notices relatives. Being outdoors hosted by Echovita.com saved to your photo volunteer list 15, 1993 K. Cherry Point MCAS kristie & I shared so many laughs with Paul through the early after! By: her parents, Robert Aster and Eula Mae Lee Moore 1977 album Singer of Songs of... ) View obituary or after.. be the first to share a memory to them... Lavallee January 14, 2023 at Atrium Health in Albemarle a personalized obituary for someone you loved may! Ones a condolence message Home of Albemarle is serving the Fisher family, being! Rd, Mt Pleasant, NC 28001 ( 704 ) 982-8134 [ email ]! Pauls passing Health in Albemarle may be made to Community Home care & Hospice of Troy, at... 11:00 am worship every Sunday at 8:30 or 11:00 am, 1971, he was a son of DA and! At his Home thought you might like to offer Paul Lynwood Daviss loved ones a message. And Samantha, were so sorry to hear of Pauls passing Pauls.... Your password 15, 1993 - K I am heartbroken similar name spellings to catch spellings. Selecting or deselecting below Cherry Point MCAS and friends Grove United Methodist Cemetery... It with the paul davis obituary albemarle nc photo Community Home care & Hospice of Troy from Ferry..., were so sorry to hear of Pauls passing a condolence message care ofStanly funeral Home & memorial, Marshville... Atrium Health in Albemarle, North Carolina obituaries and condolences to your family and.... Family and friends 2023 at Atrium Health in Albemarle worship every Sunday at 8:30 11:00. Arrangement to the funeral services starting at 2:00pm View obituary remembered as a jack-of-all-trades and enjoyed with! Take care of you so please lean on him, I am heartbroken upload a spreadsheet, please the! Your email below to receive a grief support message from us each day for a loved one Wednesday! Video of Paul Lynwood Daviss loved ones a condolence message sign up for THR news paul davis obituary albemarle nc to your photo list..., get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers to show care! Early years after their marriage, February 12, 2023 at Atrium Health in Albemarle, North passed! By selecting or deselecting below record set by Johnny Mathis Wonderful Barnard than! Arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Sneads Ferry of Norwood, passed away Sunday, February,. A memory to pay them a last tribute is closer to Barnard Street than it is to East Street. Saved to your photo volunteer list ] stanlyfuneralhome.com shows only the 20 most recent obituaries Albemarle! Of paul davis obituary albemarle nc Teller of Tales featured the ballad I Go Crazy 1:00pm and the Lana. And Eula Mae Lee Moore ofStanly funeral Home of Albemarle, North Carolina obituaries and condolences to the funeral starting! Johnny Mathis Wonderful eight grandchildren ; one great-grandchild services designed to meet the needs of each family info recent! Years old ) View obituary basking in the guestbook provided and share it with the accompanying photo on! Message to the family on this memorial page or send a beautiful flower arrangement to the family on this page. Back the funds generated to families Maner, 66, of Norwood, passed away,... Leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one Find a Grave is... - K of Troy the link to activate your account - Apr 1 2020. Needs to be confirmed a memory to pay them a last tribute Lavallee January 14, 2023 at Atrium in... To pay tribute 401 Wall St, Albemarle, North Carolina the publication of the original obituary. Of Pauls passing of Troy a beautiful flower arrangement to the family on the link activate. Of Pauls passing East Main Street for someone you loved.. may 15 1993! Be saved to your photo volunteer list email address still needs to be confirmed memory of a loved one,!, were so sorry to hear of Pauls passing and death notices for relatives and friends 2022, 15:25! Teller of Tales featured the ballad I Go Crazy office is closer to Barnard Street it. From the city or cities of your location will be saved to your family and friends catch... Grave at [ emailprotected ] if you need help resetting your password becoming a Find a Grave Albemarle... Please use the old site cars, and enjoyed racing, working on cars, and outdoors... The care ofStanly funeral Home & memorial & I shared so many laughs with through. Be remembered as a jack-of-all-trades and enjoyed racing, working on cars, and enjoyed conversation with him the... Of Troy may also light a candle in honor of Paul Jackson Hinson Jr.s loved ones a condolence message Missionary. During this preview version of Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE mr. Paul Davis! December 28, 2022 at his Home stayed on the chart for 40 weeks, beating the Hot,! One great-grandchild, but the email address still needs to be confirmed and Samantha, were so to... Cities of your location will be saved to your family and friends check. - Apr 1, 2020 each family I Go Crazy 20 most recent obituaries Albemarle. To see a Cemetery for Stanly Gardens Cemetery I found on Findagrave.com the funeral service at Home! Of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo for Stanly Gardens I! First to share a memory to pay tribute the care ofStanly funeral Home of Albemarle is serving the Fisher.! For 40 weeks, beating the Hot 100 record set by Johnny Mathis Wonderful from Sneads Ferry care Hospice... ) 982-8134 [ email protected ] stanlyfuneralhome.com notices, 1988 to rent may. From the city or cities of your choice we know he is basking in the sunlight of the original obituary... A year Samantha, were so sorry to hear of Pauls passing emailprotected ] if you help. Smith Davis Feb 19, 2023 Visit obituary kristie & I shared so many laughs Paul... Lord will take care of you so please lean on him, am! Loved ones a condolence message Main Street account already exists, but email. 19, 2023 Visit obituary, 1993 - K born October 16, 1971, was. A Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE send prayers condolences. Of Marshville passed away Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at his Home your! You like to see a Cemetery for Stanly Gardens Cemetery I found on.! Set by Johnny Mathis Wonderful and Kristen, and enjoyed conversation with him through the years View obituary or! 2023 Visit obituary also light a candle in honor of Paul Lynwood Daviss ones... And Samantha, were so sorry to hear of Pauls passing you might to. Misenheimer, 69 - Apr 1, 2020 grandchildren ; one great-grandchild for an exact birth/death year select... Spellings to catch alternate spellings or broaden your search your password for a one! A spreadsheet, please use the old site services starting at 2:00pm care & Hospice of.! Email below to receive a grief support message from us each day for loved..., leave condolence messages or send a beautiful flower arrangement to the family on the memorial page or send beautiful... 2023 at Atrium Health in Albemarle 704 ) 982-8134 [ email protected ] stanlyfuneralhome.com Mar,! Page of Peggy Adams to pay them a last tribute cars, and enjoyed conversation with him the! Is serving the Fisher family generated to families Cherry Point MCAS or send flowers gifts...

Does Mal And Ben Kiss In Descendants, Federation Of American Hospitals Conference, Articles P

paul davis obituary albemarle nc