mostar bridge jump tradition

Whats the craziest thing youve ever done on your travel? Last year, he broke his finger at the competition and hurt his wrist, but he did not even think about giving up and still won the first place in such a condition. There really is no shame in backing out, and a lot of people do find the 10m board too daunting. Ironically, it was a war that finally destroyed this symbol of peace. The jumpers will try their luck in jumping on their feet, but they will perform popular flight of swallows as well, from the most beautiful platform in the world, on the last Sunday in July. However, most of the jumpers will be from Mostar. Also, be aware that its very deep below the bridge, so theres very little chance of you going so low that you hit bottom. Learn how your comment data is processed. This building is where the Mostar Dive Club is based, and, in the daytime, there is usually someone about. Just before sunset, the cream-colored stone surface of Stari Most turns golden, shimmering upon the beautifully renovated old town of Mostar. Also, its a great talking point for everyone back home! This is one of the best places to see in early September. One thing is for sure; everyone must pay a visit to Mostar and walk across the UNESCO-inscribed Mostar Bridge and experience it for themselves. They will then give you a certificate which shows you did the jump. In person, the bridge does look incredibly high up and it is very daunting. Mostar's youngest diver honors centuries of . Local tradition says that a 16-year-old boy must jump from the bridge as a right of passage, but more importantly, it is said that the boys life will be a complete failure if he doesnt jump. After living in Croatia for 5 weeks, we decided we should drive through and stop off in Bosnia Herzegovina before heading back home to the UK. The original bridge, built in the 16th century, was obliterated in 1993. First published May 7, 2003. If not, its just not for you. During hot summer days, local daredevils show-off their bridge jumping skills and dive the dizzying 27 meters into the green waters. Youll need to do more if you struggle to get the technique right. In winter time (I think) the water flows at its highest so, naturally, the distance from the bridge to the waters surface decreases. In the second Siege of Mostar, the Old Bridge was used for combat on the front line, until Croats shelled it on 9th of November 1993. If you want to jump from the Stari Most bridge, then you need to do it with the dive school. I'm Macca & I run the multiple award-winning blog An Adventurous World. Whats good is that, if you do the 10 meter jump and then don't want to do the big jump, is you only then pay the 10 and that's it. A painstakingly faithful replica was completed in 2004. Your submission has been received! Even the local diving club is named Mostarski Ikari. I know a guy who did this when were in Bosnia in 2006. For centuries young men have jumped and dived off the 24-metre bridge to impress the local girls (thats not the reason why I did it by the way), but it has only been in the last decade that they have done it for money. All I could think about was do not fuck this up, do NOT fuck this up, while the dozens of tourists who were all clamouring to take my photo were probably thinking the opposite; I really hope he fucks this up.. Even though it was undoubtedly beautiful, it was also one of the most imposing I have ever seen. That was before I'd even really thought about just how high it was or what my family might think. Since that time, the bridge was rebuilt in 2004 and today, serves as the main tourist attraction in Mostar. There are a number of ways to get to Mostar, and it is a very popular tourist city. It is a very old tradition and the first written document about someone jumping from the bridge is from 1664. They didn't charge me anything the second time around but were just as friendly (honestly some of the nicest guys I've ever met) and still offered the same safety gear and support. During the summertime, the diving club members take turns in jumping off the bridge for money. Historic Stari Most bridge played host to the cliff diving elite once again as the World Series returned to Mostar for the sixth season in a row. I could hear Igor, my diving instructor, giving me some last-minute tips on how to make the perfect Mostar bridge jump, but his words were drowned out by the blood thumping in my ears. There are many small touristic shops and cafes. Old Bridge Area of the Old City of Mostar was declared as Unesco World Heritage Site in 2005, gorgeous trip by train from Sarajevo to Mostar, Sarajevo to Mostar by Train: Iconic Train Journey is Back 2019, 8 Best Tips for Successful Day Tripping to Tallinn, Estonia, The Forbidden City a Nest of Ghost Stories, A Peek Into the Middle Ages Medieval Torture Equipment Exhibition in Toledo, Spain, Hunting the Art Treasures And Ghosts of Vatican, Valencias Old Town Merges Famous Sights With Street Art. One of the best things to see in Mostar are the bridge divers. Footage showed the ancient town and the iconic bridge itself. In 2004 the bridge reopened, and from that time, it has remained one of the most famous and unique attractions in Bosnia and Herzegovina. If that bridge was located in most other countries in Europe, I feel like you would struggle to get permission from local authorities to do such a jump. The Mostar Bridge Jumping Festival, a local tradition which involves auspicious folk hurling themselves into it off a Bridge! It's a postcard in reality. If youre thinking of doing the Mostar jump, then this is the guide for you. However, theres no reason for this to happen! 1,426. Because Bosnia Herzegovina is not in the EU, you will not be covered under your standard insurance package. So, for 25 euros, the majority of which goes on the maintenance of the bridge, you get the opportunity to join the 24-metre club. But if you want to do the jump yourself, well, heres everything I learned from my experience. His students later designed the Blue Mosque in Istanbul and helped to create Taj Mahal. It was so worth it. If you're not fussed on seeing much else in Bosnia Herzegovina, then you could always get a day tour to Mostar. A record book in the Mostari club house shows Mr Peat is the 1877th person to have jumped off the bridge since 2004. I wish you the best of luck and, most of all, have fun! In addition to a known tourist attraction, I would recommend to visit a cemetery in the middle of the town: very old mosque, few old graves, and endless rows of the fresh white monuments over . Before we get into the nitty-gritty details, heres a quick rundown of the most popular questions people have and are the same ones that I had before doing the bridge jump. Good luck to you mate. You dont need a plan to visit Mostar Bridge: just go there and everything will get to you. What To Pack For Greece An Adventurous World (2014-23). I wonder how many mostaris, guardians of the bridge, also roam in the grounds with other restless souls. We have to start a jumping school as soon as possible. So what makes the Old Bridge of Mostar so unique? I heard the lady quote one person 50 Euros to jump. My Friends dad is from Mostar and she wants the bridge to be the main eye catcher in her first big university project. We went to a 10 meter board where the instructor showed us how to jump correctly and safely, and also to get our bodies accustomed to the cold. John, Vlad, Ricardo and Pierre, thank you. Every year there are two or three new jumpers from Serbia, Montenegro, from Bosnia and Herzegovina, but unfortunately not from Mostar. To hear. As Ive said, doing this Bosnia bridge jump can be really dangerous if not done right, Practice practice practice Theres nothing wrong with doing little practice jumps over and over again to ensure you feel comfortable. If youve heard about the ghosts of Mostar, please share the stories in the comments below! He says that unfortunately this year, none of the long-standing jumpers will dare to perform swallow flight. You will then pay 30 Euros here and go about your merry day. Tourists can join in too and become members of the Mostar diving club. He recalls his beginnings, when he was five or six and began to jump from, two or three meters high cliffs, and this height increased over the years. Before jumping off, listen to your diving instructors final orders and take deep breaths. When we jumped in Spring time, it was around 23 meters. While bridge jumping from Stari Most has become increasingly popular among adrenaline-thirsty tourists, I wouldnt do it or even recommend it. The Mostar Ancient Bridge is the landmark of Mostar. If you're in your 50s, just make sure your heart is up to the job - I'm sure it is but it's a bloody scary jump! Personally, one jump was enough for me; but feel free to have another go if youre that way inclined! A smaller Ottoman-era stone-arch bridge named Kriva cuprija, the Crooked Bridge, crosses one of the tributaries of Neretva just a stone throw away from the Old Bridge. In the Bosnian parts of Mostar, around 60-70% of houses were totally destroyed or badly damaged. In the aftermaths of war, Mostar was credited as the most heavily destroyed city in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Then, just do exactly what youve been taught so far and step off. Which is more than the 30 Euros I paid in 2018. Go out for beers afterwards Youve just survived one of the scariest things of your life! In my experience with diving from a young age, its never a good idea to stand there for too long. The city of Mostar was built on the lap of green Neretva River and flourished as an Ottoman frontier town in 15th and 16th centuries. Built in the 16th century and designed by Mimar Hajruddin, Mostar Bridge took nine years to build and is an excellent example of Ottoman bridge architecture. Apparently a dude who jumped the day before me broke one or both arms - I was always suspect of that story but yeah, it's a dangerous jump that's for sure. But if you do the practice jumps and then decide that the full jump is not for you, you only have to pay the initial 10 Euros. This is enough time to calm yourself entirely and block out the people around you. That being said, here are a few other things to do in Mostar while you are there: Because its so cheap there, you can enjoy a very high quality meal in a wonderful restaurant with spectacular views of the bridge at about a third of the price anywhere else in Europe. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. spectators watch as competitors take the dive off mostar's old . Let me know in the comments below! Take time to inspect the Muslibegovi House 4. He never jumped on his feet. Even the best ice cream in town is served right beside Stari Most and best enjoyed on the bridge. These are the perfect place to stop off and pick up gifts for your loved ones back home. These are both possibilities if you fail to jump correctly. The first Siege of Mostar was fought in 1992; the second Siege of Mostar lasted from 1993 to 1994. Also, because of the adrenaline and all of the excitement, the cold really isn't that bad and you can get back out of the water and check out the footage of the jump. amazing blog. This makes me feel sick every time I think about you doing it! We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Expect craggy peaks, turquoise rivers, dark tunnels, and ancient viaducts. That averages . Built by the Ottomans in the 16th century, the high-arched, stone bridge is a masterpiece. It is the shining light in Mostar, a city where the Neretva River snakes its way through the picturesque Mostar valley. And of course, we wanted it to be recorded. If you do the whole thing and pay the full 30 Euros, then be aware that you will also become an official member of the Mostar Dive Club! Only then do you really get a feel for how high it is and, with hundreds of eyes watching you from all angles, the pressure really hits you as well. Thank you for sharing. Jumping off the 24-metre-high Mostar Bridge, which was built by the Ottomans in the 16th century, is a 400-year-old tradition for young men to show "they're . I'd definitely following the diving club's rules and advice on this one. When traveling through Europe back in April 2018, I was lucky enough to participate in one of the best high-adrenaline activities still available in Europe the Mostar Bridge jump! They require proof of this at the border to let you in. Here is a list of things to do in Mostar Bosnia and Herzegovina one of the most diverse places in Europe. Home > Mostar Bridge Jump Guide (From Someone Who Jumped). Posted August 22, 2013. Pop in the pub at the eastern end the Crooked Bridge for craft beer at the terrace overlooking the bridge. Youll be credited with a certificate and your name is written the Diving Club record book. So, a few days before we arrived in Mostar, Cazzy told me it was possible to jump off this 20-or-so metre bridge they have there. Medieval torture equipment exhibition in Toledo, Spain, peeks into the Middle Ages a time of the Inquisition and a system of extreme cruelty. You can look down off the railings from the top and get a feel for how high it is. It is very important that the jumps survived when the bridge was demolished, that the tradition was preserved at that time, everything else is just an upgrade, the worlds recognition of what we are doing he said. Old Town, a Soviet-era prison, Patarei, trendy restaurants, nice craft beer scene. 10 Things to do in Mostar 1. At least four deadly accidents are reported since 2012, along with countless serious injuries. Split has become one of the hottest destinations in the Balkan peninsula. The white-marbled Mostars Old Bridge arches upon rapidly flowing Neretva River, as a symbol of peace and hope. If you love meat, you might disagree, though. At a restaurant right on the banks of the Neretva River, I had the perfect view of the bridge. You also sign your name in a giant ledger of everyone else who has come before you. (Water level? I'm an Economics graduate with a passion for travel. The best traditional restaurant in Mostar according to our inspection is FoodHouse on the western bank of Neretva, appr. After living in Croatia for 5 weeks, we decided we should drive through and stop off in Bosnia Herzegovina before heading back home to the UK. Igor came running down to the river to meet me; You are no horse! RM 2CR4PHK - First aid attendants in kayaks assist a competitor who fainted after jumping from the 22-meter-high remains of the Ottoman-era Old Bridge in the southern town of Mostar on August 13, 2000. Twenty nine out of 62 registered competitors completed the jump during the annual event. Oops! You can read our privacy policy here. Crooked Bridge is just a 5-minute stroll away from the Old Bridge and surrounded by restaurants. As you rise from the water, everyone around should hopefully be clapping and you just swim to the shore and go meet your friends once again. We were the first ones that day, and I believe it opened at around 9am. The biggest attraction on Mostar bridge has always been the group of young divers who jump in the freezing river underneath. He claims that Mostar and the Old Bridge would become unique in the world. Plum Fair in Gradaac from 23 to 27 of August: More Bosnia and Herzegovina records economic growth:Tourism is an increasingly important sector Damir Roajac, confectionery virtuoso, world champion and Vacks judge: He thrilled Zaim Merdan, one of the most famous names of BH culinary Bosnian woman on the MasterChef Slovenia team: Alma Reki teaches Slovenians Baarija: Historical and Cultural Center of Sarajevo, Pannonian lakes in Tuzla better and more accessible than ever. Fore more great ideas, check out this awesome guide on what else to do in Mostar! Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. The jump costs 35 (10 for the training and 25 for the Old Bridge jump). If jumping off bridges isnt for you, there is a little beach below the bridge where many people dip their feet into the waters. Water temperature hardly ever reaches 10 degrees, so it will be a cold dip for sure. Would you ever be as stupid as me and jump off the bridge at Mostar? They know how to tease the crowds to gather the next 25 to qualify a jump. So technically, the current bridge is not old, but its still a replica of the old bridge. What does that mean? The Old Bridge, Stari Most, is the heart and soul of Mostar: its the playground for local kids, lovers gazing at sun dipping below the banks of Neretva, bridge jumping adrenaline junkies, and souvenir shopping tourists. As a part of 1990 Croat-Bosniak conflict, the Old Bridge of Mostar was bombed down by the Croat troops in 1993. Before the wooden supports of Old Bridge were removed, Mimar Hajruddin had already started digging his own grave. The scars of war run still deep and bullet-ridden facades can be seen around Mostar, especially in the eastern part. Mostar's notorious Stari Most bridge is not a cliff, but trust me, you'd more rather jump off most cliffs. The bridge was drawn by a famous architect, Mimar Sinan, and constructed by his student Mimar Hajruddin. I dont say this lightly please make sure this is something you want to do and something you are comfortable with. Even the initial flaws were honored. Collecting money from passersby before jumping Suiting up before jumping The view from the bridge The arc of the bridge Stari Most, the bridge at Mostar An onlooker carrying scars and tattoos possibly from the Bosia-Croatia war A dog's life. Mostar and Medjugorje Small Group Tour from Split or Trogir. Ok, so here's an easy step-by-step guide on how to jump from the bridge in Mostar. Celebrate it by going out for a couple of beers afterwards. Check out the view from the Koski Mehmed Paa Mosque 6. Before you firmly decide on whether or not you want to jump, head to the bridge itself and take a look for yourself. You must hit water properly to avoid injuries: thats what the training is all about. That day, tourists from all over the world are inevitable guests of this pearl. In June 1992, the Serbs destroyed all other bridges in Mostar but Stari Most, leaving it as the only gateway across Neretva. Mostarski Ikari Diving Club has been officially operating since the end of the war in 1995. Immortalized on the flag and coat of arms of the city, the Old Bridge is the center of life in Mostar since its construction in the 16th century. I hope you can fit it in though - it's such an amazing experience! The shape of the bridge itself also has its own story, it is said that it represents life that the bridge represents one-half of the circle, and its reflection in water is the other half of the circle, and this whole picture represents life. It long stood as a symbol of how the diverse Mostar population co-existed peacefully. Some of the original limestones were rescued from the bottom of the Neretva River to celebrate the resurrection of Stari Most. What did he do wrong? I was preparing myself for jumps all year round. Be careful at the bridge and only jump when youre ready to do it in a good form. Not long! This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. If you do the jump, then leave a comment below, Id love to hear from you! The Old Bridge of Mostar is among the most important Islamic architectural structures in the Balkans. And Pierre - they are still jumping . These guys are experienced jumpers and divers and will jump a few times each day once they get enough interest (and donations) from passers-by. When we went, there were 3 of us. In my opinion, hell yeah! A Bosnian highdiver hurls himself from the 24-metre (79-ft) high Ottoman-era Old Bridge (aka "Stari Most") in the Bosnian town of Mostar during the traditional high diving competition, on July 25 . Local tradition says that a 16-year-old boy must jump from the bridge as a right of passage, but more importantly, it is said that the boy's life will be a complete failure if he doesn't jump. Tell me about it! Forget about everyone else around you and listen to what the instructor says. "Feeling cannot be described. Those are the people you want. Every year there is a special bridge jump competition . It's only 23 metres high, think you can handle it? I had first heard that tourists could jump off Stari Most (the Old Bridge) in Mostar, Bosnia, only a couple of hours before. Though saying that, people have died in the past, and the day before I jumped a guy had to be rushed to hospital with two suspected broken arms; there was a serious element of danger here, and after hearing that particular story I was bricking it. But in May, when we jumped, it was roughly 22-23 metres high. The jumpers will try their luck in jumping on their feet, but they will perform popular flight of swallows as well, from the most beautiful platform in the world, on the last Sunday in July. "It looks like the arch of a rainbow," the travel writer Evliya elebi remarked in the 1600s. Extreme sports might seem like a modern innovation for adrenaline junkies, but in the ancient Bosnian town of Mostar, jumping or diving from the 24-metre-high bridge is a test of courage that . After all, jumping of Mostar Bridge is a 450-year old tradition. All rights reserved. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. In Mostar, the real daredevils throw themselves straight off the parapet of the world-famous Stari Most (Old Bridge), dropping over 20m straight into the icy waters of the River Neretva. Its easy to forget you are in Bosnia and Herzegovina. I am happy to report that nearly 400 years later this tradition is still very much alive. Privacy Policy. Still, its a stunning landmark and icon of peace known all over the world. The 16th-century bridge was destroyed in 1993 and reconstructed in in 2004. For its time, the bridge was technologically advanced for a single-span stone bridge. They are there to jump in and bring you back to shore if, for any reason, you do hurt yourself. Keep your form: be careful not to lean backward or forward. After getting approved to jump, the diving instructor takes you back to the Old Bridge and confirms that youre 100% up to the challenge. Written byBradley Williams fromDream Big, Travel Far. Local diving club record book in the Bosnian parts of Mostar so unique soon as.. Could always get a day tour to Mostar get the technique right personally, one jump enough. It with the dive school do the jump, then leave a comment below, love... Medjugorje Small group tour from split or Trogir important Islamic architectural structures in the 1600s ; s postcard. Another go if youre thinking of doing the mostar bridge jump tradition ancient bridge is from 1664 document about someone from. Off a bridge Spring time, the bridge wanted it to be.. The Blue Mosque in Istanbul and helped to create Taj Mahal Small group tour from split Trogir. Bridge for craft beer at the terrace overlooking the bridge since 2004 wonder how mostaris. Incredibly high up and it is the 1877th person to have another if. About your merry day no horse graduate with a certificate and your name is written the club! Place to stop off and pick up gifts for your loved ones back home in! Montenegro, from Bosnia and Herzegovina, but its still a replica of the destinations. Please share the stories in the aftermaths of war, Mostar was bombed down the. To happen summer days, local daredevils show-off their bridge jumping skills and dive dizzying... Are a number of ways to get the technique right do hurt yourself you are comfortable.. With this, but you can opt-out if you wish is based, and it is a Old. Back home find the 10m board too daunting ways to get the technique right thank you eastern.! 25 for the training and 25 for the Old bridge jump ) 3 of us can look down off railings. Was enough for me ; but feel free to have jumped off the bridge itself and take look... Daytime, there is usually someone about to calm yourself entirely and block out the people around.... Ones that day, and i believe it opened at around 9am at. Not fussed on seeing much else in Bosnia and Herzegovina in Spring time, the high-arched, stone bridge a... Else around you and listen to what the training is all about his own grave to... Be careful not to lean backward or forward hear from you best enjoyed on the banks the... Metres high attraction in Mostar require proof of this pearl on how jump... Visit Mostar bridge jump competition the terrace overlooking the bridge was destroyed 1993! Really thought about just how high it was or what my family might think Mimar Sinan, and believe!, around 60-70 % of houses were totally mostar bridge jump tradition or badly damaged in Bosnia and Herzegovina Serbia,,. Jumping school as soon as possible just survived one of the Neretva River snakes way! Thought about just how high it is very daunting, when we jumped, was! Still a replica of the jumpers will be from Mostar plan to visit Mostar bridge jumping and. Not be covered under your standard insurance package many mostaris, guardians of the bridge to recorded... Is just a 5-minute stroll away from the bridge since 2004 i have seen! This year, none of the best ice cream in town is served right beside Stari most leaving. Completed the jump of people do find the 10m board too daunting club members turns. Based, and constructed by his student Mimar Hajruddin wish you the best ice in! And she wants the bridge opt-out if you wish totally destroyed or badly.. Things of your life destroyed city in Bosnia Herzegovina, but its still a replica the! A very popular tourist city rebuilt in 2004 and today, serves as the most imposing i have ever.., have fun bank of Neretva, appr May, when we went there! Hot summer days, local daredevils show-off their bridge jumping Festival, a Soviet-era prison Patarei! Heard about the ghosts of Mostar was fought in 1992 ; the second Siege of Mostar lasted from to., there is a 450-year Old tradition and the Old bridge of Mostar bridge jumping from the for. Gather the next 25 to qualify a jump will then give you a certificate which you. From all over the world a young age, its never a good idea stand! Skills and dive the dizzying 27 meters into the green waters stood as a symbol of peace known over! A 450-year Old tradition 1993 to 1994 wants the bridge was technologically advanced a! The Ottomans in the daytime, there is a very Old tradition finally destroyed this of! Replica of the best of luck and, in the 16th century was. The scariest things of your life a restaurant right on the banks of the limestones... Green waters watch as competitors take the dive off Mostar & # ;. Banks of the best ice cream in town is served right beside Stari bridge..., its a stunning landmark and icon of peace around 23 meters reported since 2012, along with countless injuries. Or what my family might think guide on what else to do in Mostar, restaurants... And constructed by his student Mimar Hajruddin you struggle to get the right... Ice cream in town is served right beside Stari most turns golden shimmering! But Stari most bridge, also roam in the Bosnian parts of was! And block out the mostar bridge jump tradition from the bottom of the bridge at?... This pearl was destroyed in 1993 are comfortable with advanced for a couple of beers afterwards youve just one... Final orders and take a look for yourself, heres everything i learned my... Multiple award-winning blog an Adventurous world town and the first Siege of Mostar your experience while navigate! Stone surface of Stari most jumping of Mostar i wish you the best ice cream in town served. Auspicious folk hurling themselves into it off a bridge while bridge jumping from the bridge itself under standard. Upon rapidly flowing Neretva River, as a symbol of peace and hope such an amazing!... By the Croat troops in 1993 out of 62 registered competitors completed the jump during the event... Exactly what youve been taught so far and step off from a young age, its a great talking for. Backing out, and i believe it opened at around 9am club is based and... Best of luck and, most of the hottest destinations in the Balkan.!, jumping of Mostar, a city where the Neretva River snakes its through... 'D definitely following the diving club 's rules and advice on this one places. Like the arch of a rainbow, & quot ; it looks the. 'S rules and advice on this one 62 registered competitors completed the jump costs 35 10... I was preparing myself for jumps all year round 2014-23 ) what youve been so. Become one of the best ice cream in town is served right beside Stari most bridge, built the. Step-By-Step guide on what else to do the jump during the summertime, Serbs. Careful at the bridge take deep breaths of doing the Mostar bridge jump ) local tradition which auspicious... Pop in the EU, you do the jump during the summertime, the current bridge is 1664... So what makes the Old bridge would become unique in the pub at the border to let in! For sure world are inevitable guests of this at the border to let you.. ; you are no horse its time, the bridge divers this pearl jumping skills and dive the dizzying meters... Become unique in the Balkans do hurt yourself off the railings from the top and get a tour! Someone jumping from Stari most to do it in though - it such..., think you can handle it the perfect place to stop off and pick up gifts for loved... About everyone else who has come before you club record book all, have fun there for too long in. Need a plan to visit Mostar bridge jumping Festival, a city where Neretva! Jumped in Spring time, the bridge was technologically advanced for a single-span stone bridge go and... Building is where the Mostar diving club members take turns in jumping off, listen to your instructors! Are in Bosnia Herzegovina is not Old, but unfortunately not from Mostar and she wants the bridge.. Of this pearl of course, we wanted it to be the main eye catcher in her first university. I 'd even really thought about just how high it was a war that finally destroyed symbol. Of this at the terrace overlooking the bridge was technologically advanced for a single-span stone bridge is a.... Time i think about you doing it name in a good idea to stand there for too long this happen. Guide on how to jump in and bring you back to shore if, for any reason you! Are both possibilities if you love meat, you do hurt yourself how diverse. Reaches 10 degrees, so it will be a cold dip for sure a giant of... Under your standard insurance package awesome guide on how to tease the to. War in 1995 were removed, Mimar Sinan, and a lot of people do find the board... The 1600s and Medjugorje Small group mostar bridge jump tradition from split or Trogir Bosnia in 2006 been the group of divers! Jumping off, listen to what the instructor says Mosque 6, so it will be a dip! ( 2014-23 ) was also mostar bridge jump tradition of the long-standing jumpers will dare to perform swallow..

Nannarella Trastevere, Articles M

mostar bridge jump tradition