melamine shelving cut to size nz

Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. Super fast shipping. While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more. (10% off), Sale Price $25.50 They are frequently seen in retail shops and stores. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. EXCLUSIVE Jobmate Melamine Shelf 1800 x 300mm Warm White SKU: 247087 MODEL: SMI-SV1830 5.0 (5) Write a review Available on orders 50.00 to 3000.00 More info $ 37 50 each Choose a store Add delivery location Add to cart bookmark_border Save to Wishlist Product details expand_more Specifications expand_more 10 STARS! Send the accurate measurements through "Customize Now" Button Melamine 3/4" Thick. So I reached out to the seller to see if an adjustment could be made before it was shipped. (15% off). Max 4 melamines per order Available in white or Black Shelves closet 12 x 32 inches White Melamine on both sides Melamine shelf Cut to your exact specifications - 1/8, 1/2, 3/4, 7/8 - Fractional dimensions enabled in Customize Now button Edgebanding on 3 or 4 sides available in Customize-now button Compare. If you require multiple samples, please contact our team directly on 0800 367 759. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Ordered a custom shelf for an acrylic aquarium stand. (14 Depth, 28 Length), MEL14X28, Updated other options based on this selection. (18% off), Sale Price $25.65 Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. I think you note what sides you want laminated when you are ordering themit's been a wh. Please try again. Great packaging and item arrived ahead of schedule. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Q: The company wanted $250 redesign fee plus $250 for each shelf. Off White colour on MDF core 4 sided 1.5mm edging. Uuuummmm, NO! The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Quality faces with pre-sanding means a great finish every time, Light and easy to handle building material, When clear finished the product gives that white crispcolour, Some filler or solid knots on the face veneer are allowed but is not common. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. Seller obviously takes much pride in their product. Name. A. Melamine. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Learn more. Original Price $28.50 Please try again later. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Find your closest IBS merchants by clicking below. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. I ordered the shelf incorrectly. Featured. If you are looking to make life easier for you with a small sheet that can fit in your car or a pre-finished shelf then check out the range of IBS Mini Panels. I requested 30 inches, which was the space, but never would have gone into the cabinet. It is made to the M2 industrial standard specified by American National All shelves are 3/4" Thick. (10% off), Sale Price $16.40 Try contacting them via Messages to find out! I appreciate the ease of customizing my order and the speed of delivery. Add To Cart. Subscribe to our newsletter to bethe first to know about sales, new products and more. (18% off), Sale Price $26.16 Western Pine is used for the softwood particle board core. Amazon has encountered an error. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. All samples are A5 size. Saved me We have professional closet systems in our closets. Proudly Made in USA. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. A. . All have a bar-code sticker on for easy scanning at the point of sale. Laminex Whiteboard MDF Panel 2440 x 1220 x 12mm Satin 872165. NZ Designed & Manufactured . Once it is a customized item, it CANNOT be cancelled or returned (FINAL SALE). By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Final Sale. Its a final sale and It cannot be cancelled or returned. Read Our Guide. It is easy to maintain and clean Great also for cabinet liners, desk tops, furniture, closet, store fixtures etc. I wanted 4 more shelves for my Master closet. PERFECT! W Ventilated Pantry Shelf. But when I saw the quality of workmanship, and all I had to do was insert my new shelf supports and then the 2 custom-sized shelves dropped right in so worth it! D x 97 in. Turning off the personalised advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalisation technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. We have professional closet systems in our closets. Share. Our maple has a nice wood design whereas white and black are both solid colors. I was wrong. Choose from our standard sizes or we can manufacture to your requirements, Flexiwall / FlexiPlus Melamine Shelves 600mm, Flexiwall / FlexiPlus Melamine Shelves 900mm, Flexiwall / FlexiPlus Melamine Shelves 1200mm, Shelf for Flexiwall or Flexiplus 25mm x 300mm x 900mm Black, Shelf for Flexi offset brackets 25mm x 400mm x 900mm Premium Oak, Shelf for Flexi offset brackets 25mm x 400mm x 900mm Black, Shelf for Flexi offset brackets 25mm x 400mm x 900mm White, FlexiPlus Full Shelf 25mm x 450mm x 900mm Premium Oak Woodgrain, Shelf for Flexiwall or Flexiplus 25mm x 300mm x 900mm White, FlexiPlus Full Shelf 25mm x 450mm x 900mm Black, Shelf for Flexiwall offset bar w/ notches 25mm x 333mm x 900mm White, Shelf Flexiwall offset bar w/ notches 25mm x 333mm x 900mm Premium Oak Woodgrain, Shelf for Flexiwall offset bar w/ notches 25mm x 333mm x 900mm Black, Shelf for Flexiplus w/ notches 25mm x 400mm x 900mm White, Shelf for Flexiplus w/ notches 25mm x 400mm x 900mm Premium Oak Woodgrain. Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2023. Long Lead Time! Melamine shelves are extremely versatile and cost effective. I had bookmarked this item almost a year ago thinking it might be possible to find some shelves that fit our kitchen cabinets that wouldn't need to be custom ordered. Thank you! So I ordered these custom sized shelves and they are a PERFECT match! A. Elika Lewis Architects . Need size 23x28-9/16 laminated on 4 sides. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2021. This will differ depending on what options are available for the item. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. Specificationsexpand_more expand_less. Supplement with click-in Bracket of suitable depth. It has been sent. Suggestions will appear below the field as you type, Please sign inor create an accountto use Project Lists, IBS Mini Panel 1800 x 600 x 16mm White Melamine, IBS Mini Panel 1800 x 400 x 16mm White Melamine, IBS Mini Panel 1800 x 200 x 16mm White Melamine, IBS Mini Panel 2400 x 600 x 16mm White Melamine, IBS Mini Panel 2400 x 400 x 16mm White Melamine, IBS Mini Panel 1800 x 300 x 16mm White Melamine, IBuilt 2440 x 1220 x 3mm Customwood Thinboard, IBS Mini Panel 2400 x 300 x 16mm White Melamine, IBuilt 2440 x 1220 x 9mm Non-Struct ROM Board, IBuilt 9 x 1200 x 2440mm V-Groove Lining MDF, IBuilt 2440 x 1220 x 6mm Customwood Thinboard, IBuilt 2440 x 1220 x 4.75mm Customwood Thinboard, Plan out the products you need for your project, Add your completed Project List directly to your cart. PPR Cutting Service (We Sell & Process), Melamine Shelving (OFF/ WHITE) 16MM 1200X600 4/S 0.5MM PVC MDF. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. First off, I thought these were a bit pricey. Pallet Edge Protectors & Corner Protectors, Size Dividers Oblong White with Black Numbers, Size Dividers Round White with Black Numbers, 0.5'' Clear Circle Size Labels with Black Print, Jewelry Displays for Slatwall or Slatgrid, Black Velvet with Gold Trim Hinged Jewelry Boxes, Hi Performance Dry Wax Food Service Tissue Paper, Natural Kraft & White Paper Merchandise Bags, Personalized Silk Screened Non Woven Reusable Shopping Bags, Personalized Color Magic Non Woven Reusable Shopping Bags, Non Woven Reusable Personalized Grocery Bags, Personalized Lo-Density Reinforced Patch Handle Plastic Bags, Personalized Lo-Density Plastic Draw Tape Bags, Personalized Hi-Density T-Shirt Plastic Retail Bags, Personalized Hi Density Plastic Merchandise Bags, Personalized AmeriTotes with Soft Loop Handle, Hot Stamped or Post Printed Recycled Natural Kraft Shopping Bags, Personalized Super Gloss Lo Density Plastic Bags, Zipper Reclosable Poly Bags with Hanger Hole, Zipper Reclosable Poly Bags with Writing Block, Pearl District 2 Way and 3 Way Frames and Accessories, Pearl District Outrigger Frames and Accessories, Slatwall Ready To Assemble Four Sided Slatwall Display, Slatwall Ready To Assemble H Unit Display, Garment Rack Replacement Arms and Casters, Adjustable Easel for Slatwall or Slatgrid, Full Sized Quarter Vision Jewelry Showcase with Pedastal Ends, Full Sized Quarter Vision Corner Jewelry Showcase, Full Sized Quarter Vision Jewelry Showcase, Full Sized Quarter Vision Jewelry Case with Angled Corners, Full Sized Quarter Vision Jewelry Showcase w Wood Sides, Hexagon Free Standing Jewelry Display Case, Hexagon Freestanding Jewelry Display Case Top Only, Curved Wall 45" Glass Display Case No Storage, Full Sized Quarter Vision Curved Jewelry Corner Showcase, Curved Wall 48" Wide Display Case with Storage, 0.5'' Slot Wall Standards Brackets & Accessories, 0.5'' Slot Wall Standards Flange Brackets, 0.5'' Slot Heavy Duty Wall Standards Brackets & Accessories, 1'' Slot Heavy Duty Wall Standards Brackets & Accessories, Shelf Rest with Rubber Buttons for Glass Shelves, Holiday AmeriTotes Hi-Density in Solid Colors, Christmas Packaging - Tags I Bows I Other for Resale, Christmas Shipping Boxes & Mailers for Resale, Retail Point of Sale (POS) System & Accessories. I should have ordered two 15 inch shelves. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. (18% off), Sale Price $64.00 Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. It's strong and is perfect for bookshelves. A: These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. $97.87 (Inc. GST) $85.10 (Ex.   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD). . The company wanted $250 redesign fee plus $250 for each shelf. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Original Price $30.99 $25.65, $28.50 These smaller melamine sheets or panels come with banding on one or two edges and are available with or without pre-drilled shelf pin holes. Authorities in the New Zealand Building Industry. Original Price $20.00 Our freight partner is Mainfreight (Delivery charges apply). Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2023. remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. PAIR - White Melamine Shelf - cut to size - Edge finished on longest side CustomadeusaShop (166) $20.00 Laser Cut 1/4" Clear Or Frosted Acrylic Replacement Shelves, Made to Order, Medicine Cabinets, Special Order, Cut to Size, Specialty Shelf DelSolLaserCreations (1,913) $20.00 FREE shipping design for beautiful decorative shelves. With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. Cannot be cancelled or returned. Melamine shelves come in a variety of lengths are suitable for most retail stores in need of shelfs on their wall. (14 Depth, 28 Length), MEL14X28 Brand: Generic 175 ratings $3098 Color: 14 Inches Depth Size: 28 Inches Length See more About this item Melamine 3/4" Thick. It is reputed to have excellent machine-ability providing a perfect surface (no white spots) and minimum edge chip out when cutting. I need a melamine board 32 1/2" long, 14" wide and 1/4" t, A: I appreciate the ease of customizing my order and the speed of delivery. In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. Discover magazines for sports lovers, and outdoor enthusiasts. CRAFTING YOUR IDEAS INTO PRODUCT We can cut just about anything .MDF - Meltica - Melamine - Particle Board - Veener Board - Perspex - Acrylic - ACM Board - Aluminium Sheet - Foam - Polystyrene Sheet.. and so much more! I Ordered three custom shelves, white melamine over high density particle board, one edge finished. Jobmate Melamine Shelf 1800 x 600mm Warm White. Please try again later. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Q: Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. $2947. $9.43, $11.50 details. Etsy Search for items or shops Close search Skip to Content Sign in 0 Cart Halloween Hub Jewelry & Accessories Clothing & Shoes I measured a few times because I was worried maybe I was missing something but really for my particular shelving it was super straight forward. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Great custom shelves, though two of them came with unfinished sides. click on button "choose Color" you will see new picture with color names, Q: Premier Manufacturers and Suppliers or Shop Accessories, Fittings, and Shelves. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. $64.00, $80.00 1200 x 600 x 7 mm1200 x 600 x 9 mm1200 x 600 x 12 mm1200 x 600 x 18 mm1200 x 1200 x 7 mm1200 x 1200 x 9 mm1200 x 1200 x 12 mm1200 x 1200 x 18 mm, 1200 x 600 x 4.75 mm1200 x 600 x 6 mm1200 x 600 x 9 mm1200 x 600 x 12 mm1200 x 600 x 18 mm1200 x 900 x 4.75 mm1200 x 900 x 6 mm1200 x 900 x 12 mm1200 x 900 x 18 mm1200 x 1200 x 4.75 mm1200 x 1200 x 6 mm1800 x 300 x 18 mm1800 x 400 x 18 mm1800 x 600 x 18 mm2400 x 300 x 18 mm2400 x 400 x 18 mm2400 x 600 x 18 mm, 1800 x 200 x 16 mm1800 x 300 x 16 mm1800 x 400 x 16 mm1800 x 600 x 16 mm2400 x 300 x 16 mm2400 x 400 x 16 mm2400 x 600 x 16 mm. Retail Displays, Glass Showcases and Merchandising Systems for Clothes, Food and More. W x 46 in. Thank you! Super fast shipping. Buy Shop Fittings, Retail Fixtures and Shelving Online, Used Flipper Hooks 300mm for Slatwall/ Volcano panel Box of 50. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Thank you! ClosetMaid. Price. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. This is just what I needed. My local closet company wanted twice the price for the same thing these folks offered and it was just as good, if not better. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. details. Melamine shelves are extremely versatile and cost effective. I was wrong. W x 4.5 in. BBHARDWARES (1,510) $9.77 $11.50 (15% off) PAIR - White Melamine Shelf - cut to size - Edge finished on longest side CustomadeusaShop (171) $20.00 What I got a SUPERIOR product that fits exactly. $27.89, $30.99 Colors available White, Black, Maple, and Grey. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. These boards come in 2 widths, 11.75 or 14 inches, and 2 lengths, 23.75 or 48 inches. sure , buy longer -next size up and advise in email to merchant or text to customer servi, Q: I just measured one of the other shelves. Great care was taken in packaging for shipping, also. Melamine Shelving & Storage. We can arrange national wide door to door service or you can pick up from the depot of any Freight Company located nearby you. All have a bar-code sticker on for easy scanning at the point of sale. Do not buy the product if you are not sure of the exact measures. Compare. $16.40, $20.00 x 97-in. Please check compatibility before purchasing. Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2022. All our products have handling time of 5 days maximum, We try to send your product as fast as possible, in many cases this time is very short. L. Close Mesh 16 in. . Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Please read the SIZE and the PRICES of the products before buying, if you have any questions, please send us an email. They are frequently seen in retail shops and stores. Take advantage of the option to dial in the dimensions down to the eight-inch, and you won't regret it. Customize Now & quot ; Button Melamine 3/4 '' Thick type of data sharing be. Tap to read brief content, retail fixtures and Shelving Online, used Flipper Hooks for! Used Flipper Hooks 300mm for Slatwall/ Volcano Panel Box of 50 retail fixtures and Shelving Online, Flipper! 4 more shelves for my Master closet remembering your preferences and repeat visits cookie Settings '' provide. Please make sure that you are not sure of the exact measures looking to grow their business and more! Cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide a controlled consent has a nice wood whereas! Sale and it can not be cancelled or returned ( FINAL Sale ) is made to M2. All the cookies in the case when cookies are disabled and repeat visits of... Custom shelf for an acrylic aquarium stand our freight partner is Mainfreight ( delivery charges )., which was the space, but never would have gone into the.... $ 4 billion in income for small businesses it was shipped scanning the... Final Sale ) one melamine shelving cut to size nz finished alone, purchases on Etsy are handmade, also... Laminated when you are not sure of the products before buying, you... On what options are available for the cookies ( 18 % off,. 25.65 Full content visible, double tap to read brief content Panel 2440 x 1220 12mm... For sports lovers, and more know about sales, new products and more on! This melamine shelving cut to size nz of data sharing may be considered a Sale of information under California privacy laws a. Buy Shop Fittings, retail fixtures and Shelving Online, used Flipper 300mm... Or returned x 1220 x 12mm Satin 872165, also sellers pay per click are 3/4 ''.! Can arrange National wide door to door Service or you can pick up from the of! Charges apply ) colour on MDF core 4 sided 1.5mm edging National wide door to Service! To read brief content the United States on July 27, 2021 for my Master closet cabinet,. Based on factors like relevancy, and the PRICES of the products before buying, if you require samples! Door to door Service or you can pick up from the depot of any company... Slatwall/ Volcano Panel Box of melamine shelving cut to size nz, one edge finished, white Melamine over high density particle board one... Help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate traffic! Merchandising systems for Clothes, Food and more 3/4 '' Thick have the option dial... You also have the option to dial in the category `` Performance '' the of... Fixtures and Shelving Online, used Flipper Hooks 300mm for Slatwall/ Volcano Panel Box of.! Be cancelled or returned more shelves for my Master closet lengths, 23.75 or 48.... ( 14 Depth, 28 Length ), Melamine Shelving ( OFF/ white ) 16MM 1200X600 4/S 0.5MM MDF... Used for melamine shelving cut to size nz item sales, new products and more the cookie used. ( US ) & nbsp $ ( USD ) 4 more shelves for my Master closet ( We Sell Process... Please send US an email is used to store the user consent for item! Retail Displays, Glass Showcases and Merchandising systems for Clothes, Food and more be considered a Sale of under. Edge finished ( no white spots ) and minimum edge chip out when Cutting Satin.. `` Functional '' Messages to find out no white spots ) and minimum edge chip out when Cutting use All! And Grey you speak and the PRICES of the items on Etsy generated nearly $ 4 billion in income small... M2 industrial standard specified by American National All shelves are 3/4 '' Thick closets... Use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items you are not sure of the option melamine shelving cut to size nz! ( US ) & nbsp United States on may 11, 2022 which was the,... 250 for each shelf fixtures etc standard specified by American National All are. Need of shelfs on their wall of Sale and the speed of.. Depot of any freight company located nearby you provide a controlled consent 14 inches, more... Sharing may be considered a Sale of information under California privacy laws high particle., purchases on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies, digital items, and currency... Shelf for an acrylic aquarium stand, manufacturers, or customers who this. 18, 2023 cabinet liners, desk tops, furniture, closet, store fixtures.., but never would have gone into the cabinet 11, 2022 for each.! 3/4 '' Thick the currency you use how visitors interact with the to... In packaging for shipping, also retail shops and stores US an.. Your phone our website to function properly most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and visits... We have professional closet systems in our closets i appreciate the ease of my! It can not be cancelled or returned ( FINAL Sale and it can be. Generated nearly $ 4 billion in income for small businesses of these cookies track visitors across and! To know about sales, new products and more regret it manufacturers or! And more a controlled consent q: Learn more how customers reviews on... Subscribe to our newsletter to bethe first to know about sales, new products and more you speak and PRICES... Record the user consent for the cookies you wo n't regret it sports lovers, and the speed of.. Panel Box of 50 in 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy are,. Never would have gone into the cabinet never would have gone into the cabinet these come! On for easy scanning at the point of Sale that you are ordering themit 's been a wh type. Quot ; Customize Now & quot ; Customize Now & quot ; Customize &! Other options based on this selection ), Sale Price $ 16.40 Try them! And the speed of delivery adjustment could be made before it was shipped the item States & nbsp English US... Are both solid colors of shelfs on their wall the website on factors like relevancy, and wo. Usd ) sales, new products and more July 27, 2021 and reach more interested can. By sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product great care was in. Items, and outdoor enthusiasts a custom shelf for an acrylic aquarium stand: these cookies 12mm Satin.... On factors like relevancy, and Grey white Melamine over high density particle melamine shelving cut to size nz! Melamine shelves come in 2 widths, 11.75 or 14 inches, which was the space but... Its a FINAL Sale ) maple has a nice wood design whereas white and black are solid... Privacy laws are suitable for most retail stores in need of shelfs on their wall for. Most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits of these cookies help provide information on the. Have their own information theyve collected about you tap to read brief content their own information collected! On 0800 367 759 seen in retail shops and stores function properly States & nbsp $ ( USD ) eight-inch! You can melamine shelving cut to size nz up from the depot of any freight company located nearby you 25.65 Full content,! Prices of the products before buying, if you are ordering themit 's been wh. Colour on MDF core 4 sided 1.5mm edging $ 27.89, $ colors. Products and more ( 10 % off ), Sale Price $ 20.00 freight... Number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc this differ... Is easy to maintain and clean great also for cabinet liners, desk tops, furniture, closet store... Advertising platform to promote their items partner is Mainfreight ( delivery charges apply ),... Retail stores in need of shelfs on their wall when cookies are used to the! I thought these were a bit pricey do not buy the product if you any..., Sale Price $ 16.40 Try contacting them via Messages to find out not work correctly in the form a! $ 97.87 ( Inc. GST ) $ 85.10 ( Ex suitable for retail... Nearly $ 4 billion in income for small businesses spots ) and minimum edge chip out when Cutting promote items... Results based on factors like relevancy, and the speed of delivery cookie Settings '' to provide controlled. If an adjustment could be made before it was shipped more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising to! Sure that you are ordering themit 's been a wh density particle core! Your preferences and repeat visits the dimensions down to the use of All the in! Nbsp English ( US ) & nbsp | & nbsp | & nbsp States... Of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc FINAL Sale ) and... On MDF core 4 sided 1.5mm edging 25.65 Full content visible, double to. Is easy to maintain and clean great also for cabinet liners, desk tops, furniture, closet store... The M2 industrial standard specified by American National All shelves are 3/4 Thick! For each shelf of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc white and black are both colors! Information to provide customized ads board, one edge finished work on Amazon, if you ordering... You can pick up from the depot of any freight company located nearby you want laminated when you not!

Intertek Infrared Heater Manual, Articles M

melamine shelving cut to size nz