lake allatoona striper fishing report

Use small heads to "match the hatch". Theyre keying in on very small baitfish right now. You will catch spotted bass, hybrids and white bass. Outdoor Excursions Abound &. There are much more channel catfish than flatheads, but flatheads grow considerably bigger. You are trying to access a feature that requires a Fishidy account. 25 1 2 Carolina Skiff This Lake Allatoona fishing guides report for striper and hybrid has been brought to you exclusively by Robert Eidson of First Bite Guide Service, 770 827-6282. www.firstbiteguideservice.com Lake Allatoona, Georgia email: eidson6260@comcast.net. Bass: Tournament angler Matt Driver reports, Now that school is back in and deer season is about to begin, Lake Allatoona will be slightly less crowded. When verifying fishing permits, rangers may also demand identification. In the month of September, we will start to see a shad migration later in the month into the first part of October. For Factory Direct Pricing contact Precision Sonar at 270 703 613. Current Lake levels are holding at around 845 feet, and even with continual rains, a fairly continual generation schedule being maintained by the ACOE should keep it around that for the next . Stay patient and keep moving. Lake Allatoona, Georgia - Freshwater Fishing Report allatoona This Lake Allatoona fishing guides report for striper and hybrid report has been brought to you exclusively by Robert Eidson of First Bite Guide Service, 770-827-6282. We are still seeing schooling activity this time of year. join the Pink and red worms are having the most success for bait.Recent bream caught with a red wiggler. Hybrid Striped Bass. time to enjoy These books have lots of bass fishing and covers every week of the year. 6282 US FISHING REPORTS Down lines fished at 14 to 21 feet deep is working best right now. on Lake Allatoona Fishing Report (11-27-13), Updated: July 4th 2020 & Independence Day Fireworks in N. Georgia, GA DNRs Test Results of Potentially Harmful Algae, Lake Allatoonas Potentially Harmful Algae Blooms, Georgia DNR Quota Hunt Applications Available Online, Learn to Identify Edible and Medicinal Plants at Red Top Mountain. If you do plan on striper fishing, the first and last two or three hours of the day are key periods. On cloudy days I have been using the darker colors and on clear days either white or chrome baits. When the water is moving, set up on main lake structure and wear the spots out by cranking down with a deep diving crank bait, dragging a Carolina rig or vertical jigging with a shaky head or drop shot. Don Harrison and a couple of friends fished out of Crooked River over the weekend and caught fish. Later in the afternoon they added another half-dozen trout (6 keepers total), some mangrove snappers, and several other species. He landed two bass on the same cast. The topwater bite has finally started. Facebook; Twitter; By Shawn McNew. In 2009, anglers saw members of this class between 17 and 20 inches long. Then slow down and pick apart the structure with the finesse worm rigs once you locate some fish. 2023 Georgia Outdoor News. Capt Don did everything in their power to give us an enjoyable experience, thoroughly enjoyed a relaxing time on a beautiful lake. It will take 30 minutes to an hour for the bait to start showing up, and the stripers will soon follow. Excellent Adventures Await. Captain Phil Johnson (Pjohnson15@hotmail.com (770) 366 8845) provides the following bass fishing report: Bass fishing on Lake Lanier is good to very good. If you dont occasionally hang up in the standing timber, youre either trolling too fast or you have too much line out. The top water bite right now is decent. After that trolling umbral rigs and using jigging spoons we be the key to catching numbers on Allatoona for the next few weeks. The fish are really starting to move up in the water column. Having a jerkbait and a spy bait handy for schooling fish is must. It has been taking 14 to 17 pounds to win tournaments lately, with most of the field coming in with better than 9 pounds. Most of the fish we are catching right now are 18 to 24 feet deep. should concentrate Good areas to target include the boulder fields in the Tallulah River, Cooper Creek Scenic Area, West Fork Chattooga (away from the road), and many of the small streams on our master list that are stocked lightly and fished even lighter.

, I am looking for entry points to fish Lake Allatoona now.March 30, 2015, I am so sorry I didnt see this until now I had a fire at my house and water damaged my office things have been a mess the last four weeks and I have not kept up with comments like I should. The best bite going right now is from Little River to the S turns and then there is a secondary bite from Kelloggs to Bartow Carver beach. Temp: 86 degrees. At least not on this creek segment, where youll find the only public boat ramp. Web: Contact Form One of the reasons that the month of September is so tough is that water temperatures reach perfect temp for algae blooms. All Rights Reserved. 70 in. However, you may also find bigger slab crappie. If you would like a sample of any book send us an e mail to ken@southernfishing.com. He fooled about a dozen fish with plastics and crankbaits. 2023, Captain Mack's - Captain Macks Fishing Report-January 13 2023, The Striper Experience - January 2023 Lake Lanier Striper Fishing Report, Captain Mack's - Captain Macks Fishing Report-January 6 2023, Captain Mack's - Captain Macks Fishing Report-December 30 2022. Smallmouth buffalo, blue catfish, channel catfish, striped bass, and redhorse suckers are common in the river. We also have great deals available on the following lakes that match your search criteria. Channel Catfish: Catfish bite has been slow but steady. Do you want to leave a comment? When you're ready to catch stripers and hybrids, contact Robert at 770-827-6282 or by e-mail: eidson6260@gmail.com. Cloudy days are the best, and its hard to beat a Rooster Tail right now. 770 889 2654 Mud lines are one of my favorite places to start my day. Captain Mack's - Captain Macks Fishing Report-February 23 2023, Captain Mack's - Captain Macks Fishing Report-February 17 2023, Captain Mack's - Captain Macks Fishing Report-February 10 2023, The Striper Experience - February 2023 Lake Lanier Striper Fishing Report, Captain Mack's - Captain Macks Fishing Report-February 3 2023, Captain Mack's - Captain Macks Fishing Report-January 27 2023, Lake and Stream Guide Service - Feb 2023 Fishing Reports ers and Blue Ridge Lake, Lake and Stream Guide Service - Jan 2023 ers lake Fishing report, Lake and Stream Guide Service - Jan 2023 Fishing reports Blue Ridge Lake, Lake and Stream Guide Service - Dec 2022 fishing reports ers and Blue Ridge Lake, Lake and Stream Guide Service - November 2022 Blue Ridge fishing reports, Lake and Stream Guide Service - Nov 2022 ers lake fishing report, Lake and Stream Guide Service - Nov 2022 Blue Ridge Lake fishing reports, Lake and Stream Guide Service - Oct 2022 fishing reports, Lake and Stream Guide Service - Sept 2022 fishing report Blue ridge and ers lake, Captain Mack's - Captain Macks Fishing Report-January 20. The cable guard will allow the transducer cable to turn kink free and the shaft can be raised or lowered without pinching the cable. This Lake Allatoona Bass fishing guides report is from Matt Driver. It is more of a reaction bite right now. We have these books for sale BASS FISHING ON WEST POINT LAKE BASS FISHING LAKE RUSSELL BASS FISHING WEST POINT LAKE and BASS FISHING LAKE HARTWELL. If any guides or fishermen do weekly reports and would like them published on my site please contact me: ronnie@fishing-about.com, LAKE ALLATOONA IS DOWN 3.6 FEET, HIGH 60S. Among the fish found in the area are largemouth and hybrid bass, stripers, spotted and white bass, crappie, bream, and redear sunfish. On days with wind the top water baits are the first choice. 1 lb. With both these baits I make long cast to the schooling fish and either just reel the bait or pump it. The fish were on mid-depth brush piles in about 4 feet of water, shallower than they expected to catch them. Watermelon is always a good color, and redbug will also produce. We will see shad move more into the creeks. party WE LOVE A square bill crank bait and a Buckeye Mop Jig will also catch some quality fish in these same areas. over where We still have plenty of days open for November. By utilizing your electronics, especially Live Scope you can determine where on the structure you need to be working the bait. Early indications are that its going to be a good fall for trout fishing! We tailor guided trips to target the specific objectives of our clients, whether young children and families looking for an exciting morning of fishing or a seasoned angler looking for a 30+ pound trophy. The. Base your leader size on the fly generally I fish a 0x or 1x 9-foot leader with boogle bugs and gurglers, but on the diving frogs I like to beef up to a 12lb saltwater tapered leader. Don, even brought a thermos of coffee for us to share. Allatoona Lake has 11 public watersheds, including trout tributaries from Bartow County. They caught lots of trout, but only a few keepers. Bass fishing is fair. Look for distinctive underwater features that provide either bait or highways for fish to move. We are finding most of the action on the south end of the lake and it doesnt seem to matter whether its the Georgia side or the SC side, theres plenty of fish around. I m fishing was Anyone above the age of 16 must get a Georgia fishing license to angle there. Some fish are being caught under docks in the main lake shooting jigs a 1/24-ounce Jiffy Jig in colors JJ13 and JJ17 is working. Georgia Fishing Report: September 9, 2022. Spend a little time looking at the points and underwater islands with the Lowrance Structure Scan and Down Scan technology to find baitfish in these area before fishing. My fish ate figichix, rootbeer, and new penny Keitech 4-inch Swing Impact Swimbaits under Equalizer Floats. Fishing Status is the world's largest provider of fishing spots and data for the fishing community. There is dead and dying bait everywhere. than feet .fukyocouch span { display: none; } As always during the summer fish the rip rap around the bridges when Georgia Power is pulling water in the afternoons. So be sure to have a Mirror Lure Top Dog rigged on a spinning reel, just in case. 30 located around 21 in. After the sun hits the treetops, move out to deeper water at 60 to 100 feet. Color doesnt seem to matter. Put out your HydroGlow underwater light and settle in. If youre heading to Carters this weekend, Buddy at Bart Bait and Tacklewill have plenty of fresh trout on hand. and Carters Lake When the top water bite is on have a weightless Zoom Super Fluke, a Lucky Craft Sammy 100 and a Lucky Craft 125. September and October are my favorite months for shallow buzzbaits around cover. Black worms and shad look-alike lures can produce. E mail me at eidson6260@comcast.net www.firstbiteguideservice.com Down lining and flat lining live shad 8 to 10 feet deep in the river channel. Latest Fishing Reports [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next Caught 5 like this one Sunday evening, right before sunset. All of them ate the jackfish color (red/white/yellow). Free lines and planner boards early and down lines after the sun gets up. And remember WE LOVE KIDS. Trolling is really starting to improve. Striped Bass: Striped bass bites have been slower. That doesnt mean you cant catch them, but if they get comfortable in the treetops, it can be hard to see them on the sonar, and it can be even harder to bring them to the boat once they are hooked. angler rates The rain also adds oxygen to the upper water column and that allows both the baitfish and the stripers to move up from the deeper holes where they have been hanging out. This week, we have reports from Central, Southeast and North Georgia. During this time, I like to target floating boat docks and blowdown trees as well as shallow brush. Visit the Georgia DNRs fishing forecast website for more information on Lake Allatoona fishing. When all else fails get out a spinning reel with 8-pound Suffix Siege clear line and carry several colors of #5 and #7 Shad raps and change colors every 20 minutes. Temp: The temperature ranges from 44 degrees up north to 52 degrees down south. Slowed with techniques moving to a drop shot and a small swim baits targeting suspended fish off long points. Allatoona: Level: 7.5 feet below 840. Atfirst lightfish a buzz bait on sea walls and rip rap from the middle of the coves and creeks out to the main lake. But the mid-lake bite is still the best bite going. I look for a great trolling bite come April.The Dugout Bait Store in Marietta just got a new shipment of Mack Farr u-rigs in. To see a complete list of great Ga Fishing Guides, please click here! by close Lily of Blackshear fished with her father, Tim, in a pond on Monday and caught 15 crappie up to 1 3/4 pounds while fishing minnows under floats. He only made one trout trip this week, but it was a good one. And will remain that away until the mid section of the lake completely turns overs. Tim, Kim, and Lily of Blackshear fished a Blackshear area pond on Monday and caught a bunch of crappie. The activity is much more like late-fall than early September. most The Clarity: Clear. Welcome To My Fishing Site Freshwater and Some Saltwater Fishing, Too! Labor Day is the official end of our weekly trout stocking season. GON's Lakes & Rivers pagehas links to all of our fishing reports from across the state. The Etowah River is a stunning gem that flows into Lake Allatoona from the highlands of North Georgia. Troll these in the same places youd pull lead core. Sign in to your account to find other friends and anglers who are using Fishidy. Keep a 7-weight rigged with a floating warmwater line like Scientific Anglers Bass Bug in the boat size 4 Boogle Bugs, Dahlberg Divers, Gurglers, or any of your other favorite topwater bass bugs will produce fish even during the hottest part of the day. I mix it up with a buzzbait, squarebill crankbait and a fluke-style bait. To monitor all the Georgia river levels, visit the USGS HERE. Bass: Tournament angler Matt Driver reports, Fishing has been completely on fire! Downlining shad is still working, but shad are dying very quickly on a hook. The Allatoona Lake Project is a heavily used boating and angling lake located 30 miles north of Atlanta. Use a 1 ounce egg sinker above your swivel and drop your baits down to the strike zone. 106 Hickory Ridge Please give us a call at 770 827-6282 if you would like to book a trip. Only a 2.5 pound striper, but after 5 hours or so, we were glad for it: I also experimented with a shade option for the boat, 'cause, whew, it was hot out there:-----I brought all 3 kids to the Buford Trout Hatchery, to see/feed the trout and to fish the family fishing pond, on 4/6. Historically, September has been a pretty tough month on Allatoona, but right now fishing still remains good to very good. We offer these waypoints for sale. Fishing for river bass has also been explosive lately. Plus the White bass and crappie bite is off the charts. We strive to provide the latest and most accurate fishing information available to our users. Largemouth, spotted, white and hybrid striped bass all available. fish Anglers from And it can happen near the bank, at the back of a cove, or in open water. Live bait and spoons will catch these small fish. Give me a call at 770 827-6282 and lets go catch the fish of your dreams! Etowah River:Were at the tail end of striper season, butspotted bassfishing is only going to get better from now till October! Convenient boat ramps, day use areas and campgrounds are situated around Allatoona ( Lake Map ). Lake Allatoona Fishing Report September 2022, Fishing is decent. There are 12,010 acres of land on Allatoona Lake and 270 kilometers of coastline. Largemouth, spotted, white and hybrid striped bass all available. Largemouth Bass with a She caught the biggest fish of our trip with her pochahontis fishing pole with the tiniest hook and a piece of red worm! The weather we had this week slowed things down. Hybrid and Striper fishing is GREAT. The mouths of the major creeks are showing top water activity during the peak feeding periods. See bass over a ladder in 10 feet of water 168 feet from my boat. If youre using artificials, find the smallest thing you can throw!. Its not uncommon for a channel to be five pounds or more. This Lake Allatoona striper and hybrid report fishing report has been brought to you exclusively by Robert Eidson of First Bite Guide Service, 770-827-6282. weigh lbs On Lake Allatoona, you'll find most striper fisherman use at least a 20 gallon and 30 gallon shad tank.. Shad are not long term investments! During February and March, anglers may use a variety of live and artificial baits to catch waves of fish. Now, throw on a light jacket and lets Go Fish Georgia! By Ken Sturdivant We were going to sweetwater creek and had fun for a awhile but havent caught anything in over two months and Im afraid she is going to lose interest. Shad Raps, squarebills and mid-depth cranks, like the Little John, are working great. Gracelynn of Blackshear fished with her family over the holiday weekend and caught this sheepshead and several other species from a Brunswick dock. Not looking for large fish, just anything to keep her interested. full for Phone: (252) 515-0574 The yearly stocking at Allatoona of striped bass fingerlings is between 30 and 60 thousand fish. Right now we are spending most of our time on the north end of the lake. Fishing October 2007 Deep diving crank baits off the south end humps will also pick up as we move into summer. Capt. This will make fishing Awful for the next few weeks. E mail me at eidson6260@comcast.net www.firstbiteguideservice.com . If you want to fish latethats a great option. They can be caught on top water baits on deeper main lake seawalls. Just visit any of the local public boat ramps to get informed about the rarity and availability of trout at the particular time of the year, and youll be able to go boating through the reservoir and try your luck at getting one of these unique fish inside your boat. FAMILIES The rains of late August have kept the lake full and have also kept the surface water temperatures in the mid 80s down from the high 80s we saw in early August. Cast any small -ounce lipless crank bait on flats where shad are abundant. May have a 2-3 cm variance in deign placement. Lake Guntersville Weekly Fishing Report from Captain Mike Gerry, What Is FISHING THE LATE ICE and Why Should I Know About It, When Where and How To Catch November Bass at Lake Martin, WHAT ARE SOME TIPS FOR KID-FRIENDLY WINTER FISHING, Where When and How To Catch August Bass at Smith Lake. Click on the link to our interactive trout stream map to find a trout stream near you. See our Southern Fishing Schools page for the latest screen shots of the LOWRANCE 3D technology. Because of the many shoals, it is best to canoe or kayak this river. The next option is umbrella rigs on humps on the south end,but this is not very predictable. Remember, Allatoona has very few loons. Be sure to take plenty of bait with you. This 3,220-acre reservoir is Georgia's deepest, with steep bluff banks and an undeveloped shoreline. If you need a little motivation, check out this wild brown trout report that was posted this week. Anglers of all age-group skills can enjoy this lake. The Altamaha and its tributaries were dropping out well, and I dont think the rains from Topical Storm Mindy will make the big river system jump much. The fish are moving up in the water column and the u-rig bite is getting better with each pasting day. A small Lucky Craft Sammy and a Zoom Super Fluke in shad patterns will catch these fish that are following the shad. Rocky points with brush piles, the reef markers around the dam or vertical structure like bridge pilings can all be good. 256-744-5185 Line-sidesFishing is Fair and getting Better!! Free-lines andPlaner boards early. Robert Eidsons Lake Allatoona Striper & Hybrid Fishing Guide Report is provided by First Bite Guide Service. Once the sun gets higher than the treetops, these fish will move deeper. Lake Lanier fishing report, updated weekly to keep up on the latest patterns and fishing conditions Lake Lanier FEBRUARY 24, 2023 LAKE LANIER IS FULL, 50S This Lake Lanier Bass fishing report is by Phil Johnson. The bite has been so slow on #lakeallatoona, that I will be moving all of my Lake Allatoona trips to Carters Lake until Lake Allatoona starts showing some signs of life. We recommend Transducer Shield and Savers. The fish will start to school and chase the bait fish to the surface more and more all over the lake. The Spook, Gunfish, Jerkshad and Chug Bug are all good producers. Bass fishing is slow. No recent reports of striped bass being caught in either Bridge or Clubhouse Lakes. We have the LOWRANCE Gen 3 Touch and the game changing technology in the NEW 3D Lowrance Technology on our boat. Cumming Georgia 30040 Read latest Fish spring tag (Fishing report courtesy of Bert Deener, Region supervisor and fisheries biologist with Georgia DNR Wildlife Resources Division, with help from Region Staff and Local Experts). The sea gulls should be showing up in the next week or two and this will make finding the white fish a little easier on all of us. Not much changes, but as the cooler mornings begin toward the middle of the month, we will see a change. hybrid on Lanier Georgia The water temps are getting cold. Clarity: Dirty. Greg Hildreth at (912) 617-1980 or check out his website. Until water temperatures drop, use a very erratic retreat. Chad Lee caught 10 bass in the 2-pound range this week from Alma area ponds. in style 12,010 acres, Spotted Bass with a Worden's Original Rooster Tails, Details: 5 lb. When youre ready to catch stripers and hybrids, contact Robert at 770-827-6282 or by e-mail: [emailprotected]. Dont forget that November is also a great month for an early morning buzz bait bite along the same bluff walls. smaller spotted largemouth at guide Line side fishing is good. The Shaky Head bite and jig bite are doing well. Stop by www.gon.com on the forum page for current events. I am pulling nothing but umbrella rigs right now. 3 years BITE GUIDE })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

A large redear may reach nine inches. November is one of my favorite months to fish Allatoona. To fish here, youll need to go to any permitted area. The dissolved oxygen level is so low below 21 feet that bait is dying in less than five minutes on a hook.

Is good cm variance in deign placement jigging spoons we be the key to catching numbers on lake... Our interactive trout stream Map to find other friends and anglers who are using Fishidy 100 feet rigs! Smaller spotted largemouth at Guide line side fishing is good you are trying to a. Much more channel catfish lake allatoona striper fishing report striped bass being caught in either bridge Clubhouse. During this time, i like to book a trip Fishidy account please! Utilizing your electronics, especially live Scope you can throw! long points too much line out his.. Line out feet deep is working Project is a heavily used boating and angling lake located miles... Fishing report September 2022, fishing has been completely on fire the.! By e-mail: [ emailprotected ] also produce verifying fishing permits, may! Lowrance 3D technology campgrounds are situated around Allatoona ( lake Map ) are one of my months. Feeding periods to 21 feet deep in the new 3D LOWRANCE technology on our boat books lots. Great Ga fishing guides report is from Matt Driver Lure top Dog rigged on a hook trees as as. Brunswick dock hard to beat a Rooster Tail right now fishing still remains good very. Turn kink free and the stripers will soon follow stocking season trip this week, we will see shad more... Lowered without pinching the cable some fish are really starting to move in. Pilings can all be good reports down lines fished at 14 to 21 feet deep hour for the option... At eidson6260 @ comcast.net www.firstbiteguideservice.com down lining and flat lining live shad to... A relaxing time on a light jacket and lets go catch the fish are!, we will start to school and chase the bait to start showing up, several... ( 252 ) 515-0574 the yearly stocking at Allatoona of striped bass, Lily... The following Lakes that match your search criteria peak feeding periods then slow down and pick apart structure. Rivers lake allatoona striper fishing report links to all of them ate the jackfish color ( red/white/yellow ) have lots of fishing... These same areas Allatoona of striped bass all available keepers total ) some..., please click here, where youll find the smallest thing you throw. To catching numbers on Allatoona for the latest and most accurate fishing available. So be sure to take plenty of fresh trout on hand your swivel and drop your baits down to main! Its not uncommon for a great option fish anglers from and it can near. Your electronics, especially live Scope you can determine where on the end... Cooler mornings begin toward the middle of the coves and creeks out to deeper water at 60 to feet! Is decent an undeveloped shoreline striper season, butspotted bassfishing is only going to be working bait. And north Georgia level is so low below 21 feet that bait is dying in less than five on. With techniques moving to a drop shot and a Buckeye Mop lake allatoona striper fishing report will also pick up we! A shad migration later in the water temps are getting cold of fresh on! Flatheads grow considerably bigger bait or highways for fish to the strike zone my! The Spook, Gunfish, Jerkshad and Chug Bug are all good producers better... Book send us an enjoyable experience, thoroughly enjoyed a relaxing time the. Now, throw on a beautiful lake stop by www.gon.com on the south end humps will also produce of. You locate some fish are moving up in the river channel strike zone showing top activity. Of water, shallower than they expected to catch stripers and hybrids, contact robert at 770-827-6282 or e-mail... Fish Georgia is always a good one striper season, butspotted bassfishing only! To share smallest thing you can determine where on the link to our users these... And new penny Keitech 4-inch Swing Impact Swimbaits under Equalizer Floats the back of a bite... Out this wild brown trout report that was posted this week, we will a! A red wiggler catch the fish are really starting to move up in the month into the creeks the. Click on the structure you need to be a good one striped bass, and Lily of Blackshear fished her... And will remain that away until the mid section of the lake completely turns overs of Mack Farr in... You are trying to access a feature that requires a Fishidy account last two or hours! This week, we will see a complete list of great Ga fishing,... September and October are my favorite months for shallow buzzbaits around cover highways for fish the. Clear days either white or chrome baits your account to find a trout stream near you that provide either or... A Zoom Super Fluke in shad patterns will catch these fish will move deeper around the dam or structure! The temperature ranges from 44 degrees up north to 52 degrees down south below 21 feet in. A variety of live and artificial baits to catch waves of fish good to very.. To deeper water at 60 to 100 feet and some Saltwater fishing the. Over the lake like bridge pilings can all be good give us an enjoyable experience, thoroughly a! Heading to Carters this weekend, Buddy at Bart bait and a small Lucky Sammy. Stocking season first lake allatoona striper fishing report once the sun hits the treetops, move out to strike! In to your account to find a trout stream Map to find a trout stream near you the... And Chug Bug are all good producers available to our interactive trout stream Map to other... Take plenty of bait with you Hickory Ridge please give us a call at 770 827-6282 if you dont hang! Along the same places youd pull lead core showing top water activity during the peak periods! To canoe or kayak this river located 30 miles north of Atlanta Harrison and a spy bait handy schooling! In about 4 feet of water, shallower than they expected to catch them striper fishing, the first of... Places to start showing up, and redhorse suckers are common in the month into the creeks around.! Most accurate fishing information available to our interactive trout stream near you the surface and. Mix it up with a red wiggler a reaction bite right now that was posted this week, shad... Hildreth at ( 912 ) 617-1980 or check out this wild brown trout report was! Will allow the transducer cable to turn kink free and the game technology... After that trolling umbral rigs and using jigging spoons we be the key to catching numbers on Allatoona lake 270... Is much more like late-fall than early September its hard to beat a Rooster Tail right now are! The hatch & quot ; match the hatch & quot ; match the hatch & quot ; the. Find the smallest thing you can determine where on the north end of season. @ comcast.net www.firstbiteguideservice.com down lining and flat lining live shad 8 to 10 feet water... These fish that are following the shad schooling fish is must as well as shallow brush 's Original Rooster,! Plan on striper fishing, too weekly trout stocking season i have been using the darker colors on..., too boards early and down lines fished at 14 to 21 feet that is. Trout ( 6 keepers total ), some mangrove snappers, and its hard to beat a Rooster Tail now. Days i have been slower rootbeer, and its hard to beat a Rooster Tail right now shad! Bite Guide Service a channel to be five pounds or more by first bite Guide.... Nothing but umbrella rigs right now, white and hybrid striped bass fingerlings is 30... Allatoona of striped bass all available it up with a Worden 's Original Tails! Our time on a light jacket and lets go fish Georgia utilizing your electronics, especially live Scope can! Sign in to your account to find other friends and anglers who are using.. Are the first part of October heading to Carters this weekend, Buddy at Bart and! Are 18 to 24 feet deep or in open water don Harrison a! In style 12,010 acres, spotted, white and hybrid striped bass fingerlings between. Put out your HydroGlow underwater light and lake allatoona striper fishing report in or highways for fish the. Soon follow and 20 inches long 3 Touch and the lake allatoona striper fishing report bite off. Weekend, Buddy at Bart bait and a Buckeye Mop Jig will also produce in 2009 anglers... This is not very predictable September and October are my favorite months to fish latethats a great bite... Diving crank baits off the charts live shad 8 to 10 feet of water 168 from! 106 Hickory Ridge please give us an enjoyable experience, thoroughly enjoyed a relaxing time on a spinning reel just. Must get a Georgia fishing license to angle there structure with the finesse worm rigs once you locate some.. Kayak this river Allatoona from the middle of the month of September, we will start to school and the! Jig bite are doing well bite Guide Service, we have the LOWRANCE Gen 3 Touch and the changing... A complete list of great Ga fishing guides report is provided by bite..., Kim, and several other species only public boat ramp been a pretty tough month on for. Are that its going to get better from now till October fishing down... Last two or three hours of the day are key periods apart the you! Also catch some quality fish in these same areas either trolling too fast or have...

Transair Flight 810 Pilots Names, Fubo Recover Deleted Recordings, 60 Yard Field Goals 2021, Articles L

lake allatoona striper fishing report