ironhead engine for sale

All rights reserved. The bike is sold in as-is condition and no warranty. Needs wiring, battery, etc. Copyright IronHeadCycle LLC 2019. Low, sleek and loud! Please have all of your $$Funds in place along with your permission slips prior to bidding! How many miles? 1. Copyright 2023 Dennis Kirk, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Manufacturer - Applied. New fuse box under the seat with stater relay. New Biltwell Frisco bars and risers. Let me know what questions you have and feel free to call 317-496-8803, Category You've disabled cookies in your web browser. For personal service and the best possible rate contact Tony Ritchie by email at tony.ritchie@efwnow.com or phone him at 804-495-3840, be sure to tell him you were referred by Gary at IronHeadCycle. Left on State Route 222 and we are located directly behind Phantom Fireworks.m-f 10-6sat 11-3Thanks for looking -- if you have questions on this unit or additional inventory, please call our sales staff at 513-797-8900!! Hex Spin On Oil Filter - 14-0020CK V-Twin Manufacturing $19.76 Part #: 3003630 Mfg Part #: 14-0020CK New! The title verifies the mileage on the bike which matches the odometer, and has no brands of any kind. I have probably only put on about 150 miles since I completed it and it gets looks everywhere I ride. Low, sleek and loud! Standard Motorcycles, Included State of California Certificate of Title,pink slip,last tags were back in 2009,complete bike needing some repairs,been stored and was running in 2009No sparks to plugs,dented top of gas tank,electric start,wants to turn over but spark plugs are not receiving sparks Have signed title,outdated tags 2009 on bike plates," Bike needs to be gone though and repairs before placed on highway.."Back in may 2015 the bike was started,ran down the road and then quit Sold as is,needing work,international buyers welcome,can deliver bike to shipper for a additional fee's,can stored the bike for up to 30 days free,$15.00 a day fee's after 30 days Will add more photo's later, 1976 Harley Davidson XLH 1000 Ironhead Sportster Matching numbers Good running bike. Category - Applied. Deposit of $1000.00 via paypal due within 24 hours of Auction end, balance by certified funds within 7 days of Auction end. CESSNA A185F Engine Management Avionics For Sale in SANTA CRUZ, CALIFORNIA 1 - 1 of 1 Listings. I know I have proabably missed on much of the info, but there is just too much to write about. The reserve is extremely reasonable and $Tens of thousands below build price! LandEquities com Phone: 940-297-5009 It is a new custom build and is a sweet bar hopper. This bike is bad ass, it turns heads and gets complements everywhere because it is one of a kind, it was built to be a California lane splitter. The motor has since become a favorite platform for Ironhead choppers and bobbers. Things like engine gasket sets, carburetor kits, fork seals, levers, cables, brake pads and more to help you resurrect and maintain your Ironhead. http://youtu.be/9CKEdttuLTo?list=UU8jT3L9ylnkMwKy89g_uLrg This bike is for sale locally and we reserve the right to remove the listing at anytime during this auction. create and share wish lists, view your order history and get We have a clean yard with 12 acres of used cars to choose from, you can rest assured that you will find the engine or transmission set you are looking for. Ironhead Sportster, Category I have seen it on a few of these Bicentennial Edition bikes, but have also seen another seat that more resembles other stock Sportster seats from that era. She runs great and is a joy to ride. Bike is sold 'as is' with no warranties stated or implied. $2200. Additional Freight. New foot pegs. But that is about the only info that will resemble its start as a 1979 Harley Davidson! We will report non-paying bidders and pursue costs incurred! All engines I ship out will be crated. VA Clear title. It also featured the now-famous "eyebrow" headlight cover that remains a Sportster trademark. Buy or finance this property NOW on our website. Rockers & Springs and also feature one of a kind built-in dampener knobs with Latigo leather discs, all accenting the gold plated headlight bezel! About 75% complete. The bike features a Road 6 Customs weld on hardtail frame kit with a 4" stretch and 2" drop. I will include links to video of it running today. No scam zone, Do not waste precious time if you are not ready to reach a deal. Standard finishes include sandblasted cases with painted heads and barrels. santa cruz. Make this your private weekend getaway spot. SmartCycleGuide New York, NY - All rights PRICE. We are not responsible for any shipping related issues once motorcycle leaves our possession. I have a 1978 Harley Davidson 75th Anniversary 1000 sportster ironhead for sale. This bike runs a standard 12 volt system and offers working headlight, tailight, signals and horn! Free Shipping On US Orders $99 & up* Everything In Stock & Ships Fast! This project was produced to portray the stylings and simple elegance of an early 1900's Harley Davidson but offer the owner features like electric start , disc brakes and modern controls! Of course, this was at a time when most of its competitors were British 650-cc twins, which spotted considerable displacement to the 883-cc Sportster. 1977 Harley Ironhead Sportster Motorcycles for sale 1-15 of 23 Alert for new Listings Sort By 1977 Harley-Davidson Sportster Ironhead $4,495 Petersburg, Virginia Year 1977 Make Harley-Davidson Model Sportster Ironhead Category - Engine 1,000 cc Posted Over 1 Month VA Clear title. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Quick Search. The 21" Custom 80 Spoke Front & Rear wheels from "American Wire Wheel" with Radial Rotors are extraordinary! Buy It Now. It has a fresh paint job, I just rebuilt the custom carb and changed out the fuel lines. THE NEW -TOPEND DONE, ANDREWS PB CAMS,DAYTONA TWIN TEC IGNITION AND COIL, CYLE ELECTRIC GEN/REG, CLUTH PLATES, S & S SUPER CARB, PROGRESSIVE LOWERING SHOCKS, CHUBBY NARROW APES, PAUCHO EXHAUST, BATES HEADLIGHT, GRIPS AND CONTROLS, LEDSLED REAR HARDTAIL, BATTERY BOX, FENDER, OILTANK AND SEAT PAN. Classic Motorcycles. Make me a reasonable offer, and it's yours! (Front brake master cylinder, and clutch lever)Brand New Cycle Electric DGV-5000 GeneratorBrand New BatteryBrand New Drive ChainBrand New HeadlightBrand New Brake LinesBrand New Clutch CableBrand New Throttle Cable21" front wheelWide Glide Raked Front EndS&S CarbStraight Pipes2 Seats Clean title in hand Please come check this bike out before you bid! Hell Yes Does it brake down a lot? Took on trade and don't have much history. Custom Motorcycles For Sale Australia | 1985 Harley Davidson Ironhead sportster Land for sale in Santa Cruz County, California, recently totaled nearly $222 million and nearly 2,000 acres. Deposit of $1000.00 via paypal due within 24 hours of Auction end, balance by certified funds within 7 days of Auction end. 1981 IRONHEAD OLSCHOOL BOBBER, RUNS STRONG NO ISSUES. Make an offer. This bike is full of unique parts! The engine is original and the cylinders show little signs of wear as seen in the pictures. The bike was an all original bike as seen in one of the photos with white and red paint. Tires are dry rotted but hold air. The rear end including rear fender, tailight, and License plate bracket are all hinged and open to the side to allow for rear tire replacement when necessary! Original S&S Carburetor, though I think the breather cover may be a newer one and I only say this because it looks brand new, and even though the chrome is in really good shape on the bike, this part is like new looking. call or text 603 321 6023, Category VIN# : 3A47023H7 Odom. Original stock frame comes with the bike as well ! Tires are 90-90-21 up front and 120-70-21 on rear. It has a trident top sissy bar that I know is from that era as well, but also unsure if that is stockI think probably not. History of the Ironhead Motor The ironhead motor was a small Harley V-twin used primarily to power Sportsters. The speedometer/tachometer, along with blinkers, is one of the original parts i do not have.I was told by the person i got it from that it had around 16K though i am not sure of this number, I would think due to natural wear and tear and visible age that it has less than that but i dont know, it may have been stored in a garage most or all of its life lessening wear and tear age. It is the coolest bike I have ever owned, but it's really not my style, I'm an 80's kid, and I love vintage 80's bikes. Right side shift, 4 speed transmission. Stay up to date with the latest deals & promotions! Not currently running. Go East on State Route 125 approx. Since then it has been on display in a climate controlled facility until today. I'm the second owner. Harley Davidson AMF Ironhead XLH XLCH Sportster. IronHeadCycle LLC Established 2003 Specializing In Sportsters FULL REBUILDS - HARDENED VALVE SEATS - CYLINDER BORING - HELIARC/CASE REPAIR - MACHINE SHOP CASE BEARING RACE LINE LAPPING - ROD RACES LAPPED TO SIZE - MAGNETO TESTING AND REPAIR Engines Produced These engines represent some of IronHeadCycle's past production. Call or email with questions or to talk price 480-440-0921. SPORTSTER IRONHEAD SPRINGER 1000, Category Santa Cruz County is California's 56th biggest county (607 square miles). I believe it has the original chain still installed on it honestly. It started its life as a 1979 Harley Davidson Sportster and is currently registered as such today. 1983 Harley Ironhead Sportster. The unique "Jockey Shift" or Hand Shift with Rocker foot clutch smoothly shifts the 4 speed transmission and is a Fabricated marvel that must be seen in person! 888.851.5559 Most vintage bikes require more care as time goes on. Sportster Ironhead. Brand new S&S Super E Shorty carb and chrome mesh air filter. I got this as a graduation present a few months ago, now I am moving and do not have the room to take it. Motorcycles for Sale 1974 Harley Ironhead Sportster CLOSE 1974 Harley Ironhead Sportster Motorcycles for sale 1-15 of 21 Alert for new Listings Sort By Harley-Davidson : Sportster 1974 harley davidson sportster ironhead chopper bobber custom rigid springer $3,500 Oswego, New York Year 1974 Make Harley-Davidson Model Sportster VIN# : 3A47023H7 Odom. Harleys for Sale has tons of Ironhead Harley listings for you to peruse. We also believe that any machine can be turned into a Caf Racer, Street Tracker, Bobber or Chopper and we offer a wide selection of parts to retrofit almost any beast in those traditional styles. Santa Cruz County is in the San Francisco Bay Area California region of California. 623 670 2346 I will ship anywhere for a fee to be determined at time of purchase. 1981 Harley Davidson Ironhead Sportster 1000CC, 1980 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1980 HARLEY DAVIDSON XLH 1000 IRONHEAD SHOVEL SPORTSTER FACTORY PAINT ORIGINAL, 1976 Harley-Davidson SPORTSTER IRONHEAD SPRINGER 1000, Harley-Davidson : Sportster 1976 harley davidson sportster 1000 xlh bicentennial edition 90 original ironhead, 1980 Harley-Davidson XL 1000 Ironhead Sportster, Harley-Davidson : Sportster 1984 harley davidson sportster ironhead 1000. IronHeadCycle LLC Please check your local emissions and inspection requirements for registering motorcycles as all sales are final. Custom Built Motorcycles. Current record retention is five years.Reporting OccurrenceReporting Entity InformationDate ObtainedVehicle Intended for Export?Vehicle DispositionNo Junk/Salvage Reportings FoundReporting OccurrenceReporting Entity InformationDate of Total Loss Declaration or Date Total Loss Claim PaidNo Total Loss Reportings FoundThere are no liens reported for this vehicle. The ironhead motor was a small Harley V-twin used primarily to power Sportsters. The property sits about 50' back off the paved road and has a small creek running through it. 1975 Harley Davidson IronheadMatching VIN and Motor #'sClean Title Starts right up every time, runs and drives: though it is a 1975 and I am not sure of the condition of any part of the motorcycle so I would feel better selling it as is in a non running condition for parts only. Shipping an engine can be expensive. For best security, I recommend building a crate. If you have dreamed of owning a vintage Harley Davidson, but want some of the newer technology that makes your ride an enjoyable one, this is your one chance. New battery, new oil, new filter, new ignition switch and keys, new transmission oil, new front master cylinder rebuild kit installed. VIN# : 3A47023H7 Odom. You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed. Offered is a 1977 XLH Iron Head Sportster in good condition 13588 Miles Electric Engine Similar motorcycles: Harley-davidson Sportster In Winfield, PA US, Pennsylvania, Union County, Winfield 6 years at ebay.com This bike runs a standard 12 volt system and offers working headlight, tailight, signals and horn! Custom Built Motorcycles. Coast to coast shipping,. Custom made old school saddle seat (super comfortable) custom fuel bottle holder mounted behind your left leg. The XLCH was a sportier version of the XL883 Sportster introduced in 1959 two years after the original. This bike is NOT a kit. Again please feel free to ask any questions, message me your phone number if you would like to chat about the bike! Let me know what questions you have and feel free to call 317-496-8803, Category reserved. Runs strong, has new tires and battery. Brand new red top Odyssey battery. Keywords, Reg, S/N, Model. Can be stored for 30 days after close of sale. IronHeadCycle LLC Established 2003 Specializing In Sportsters FULL REBUILDS - HARDENED VALVE SEATS - CYLINDER BORING - HELIARC/CASE REPAIR - MACHINE SHOP CASE BEARING RACE LINE LAPPING - ROD RACES LAPPED TO SIZE - MAGNETO TESTING AND REPAIR How to Build a Sportster (from a pile of junk) Introduction text 725-8735. Bullet Points:1000cc motor4 Speed transmission with gears back cut2003 front end2003 controls21' front tire16' rear tireFrisco tankBiltwell seatFrame painted redTank painted white pearl and red metal flakeOil and filter just changedVery clean Buy-It-Now for $6,800.Deposit: $500 non-refundable within 24 hours by Paypal. Harley-Davidson : Other Hand Built 1917 Tribute Harley Davidson "CopperHead" IronHead! With the weld on hard tail kit the frame is able to retain the original VIN# so it is still titled as a Harley Davidson and NOT a special construction bike. Harley-Davidson also offered the XLH, a dressed-up, touring-influenced version that was outsold by its sportier sibling. Color: Black Runs and Drives. FYI the exhaust is not smoking in the video, it has already dropped to 4 degrees celcius here..brrrrrr! The original owner owned it until a few years ago (though it had been in storage for about 10 years) until his death at which time it was left in his will to his daughter, from whom I purchased the bike. This bike needs a good home to someone that knows about bikes. Engine runs great! Call us now 614-276-2597. : 10,635 miles. Headlight and switches work, kill switch and start switch all work correctly. They currently work, just a little soft. The 21" Custom 80 Spoke Front & Rear wheels from "American Wire Wheel" with Radial Rotors are extraordinary! Fully insured and bonded. Make BRAND NEW Prevail Incontinence Briefs (8) It runs fast and loud with the custom Ceramic pipes. No taxes owed on it, no leins, no issues whatsoever with the title. Don't know a lot about the bike, I have mostly old honda's & kawasaki's. All work is performed in house in a fully equipped shop. Check them out yourself and compare with any other freight company, I think you'll find that they are 1/2 the cost of most other freight companies. CUSTOM SISSY BAR, LEATHER SEAT. 2022 Harley-Davidson Sportster Iron 883 $9,495.00 Local Pickup or Best Offer 2006 Harley-Davidson Sportster $999.00 1 bid or Buy It Now 5d 17h Local Pickup 2005 Harley-Davidson Sportster $12,000.00 Local Pickup or Best Offer 2010 Harley-Davidson Sportster $11,500.00 Local Pickup or Best Offer 17 watching I purchased this bike about 3 years ago. Build your own crate. New Road 6 customs strut bars for rear fender. The following parts are new: Dual Disc Front CalipersFront brake brake linesRear CaliperCycle Electric Generator with built in regulatorMilkuni VM 38Sully's Customs Sporty Solo SeatBiltwell High Drag Bars and Renegade GripsExhaust Wrap, Excel spark Plug wiresUltima Dual fire electronic ignition and Coilweatherproof starter ignition switch (located in left side cover)kill switchfork gaitersfork sealsnew gaskets for cam cover, cylinder head and rocker boxes(the rear is leaking, I have the gasket but haven't had time to replace it). It is an absolute dream to ride and will draw crowds at every stop. The engine runs well and shifts well. Right side shift, 4 speed transmission. The Ironhead decal on the tank is removable if you want. updates on the parts & accessories you want. This bike has about 175 miles on it since it was built and was last ridden in 2011. I will include links to video of it running today. Print Share. Fenders are pretty decent, oil tank paint is good but a small dent you can't really see that could easily be fixed, in fact I might do that. This Motorcycle has been featured in Magazines, Calenders, and Taken "Best Hand Built Motorcycle" awards at various shows! 900cc 150 PSI V-Twin OHV Ironhead Transmission: 4-Speed Starter: Dual Kick/Electric Runs Great: One of the last pre-AMF bikes Lovingly Restored: And Numbers Match Location: Boonton, NJ 07005 Contact: Jay Trevorrow: 973-886-3020 More Info/Photos: See Below 1970 Caterpillar D9G Dozer used for sale (CLEAN! 8.5 miles to State Route 222. The side cases are in great condition. : 10,635 miles. Send a Message to IronHeadCycle. This item: Harley-Davidson Sportster Motor Engine Stand 1957-2003 XL Buell 1987-2002 $64.99 USD Bolt and Thread Gauge $5.99 USD Big Twin Harley-Davidson Motor Engine Stand - 1936 - 1999 (Except Twin Cam) $59.99 USD $64.99 USD Why buy from Lowbrow? Creating an account allows you to save your favorite rides, The riders seat was finished out by Persons Genuine Leather and offers a 3 stage built in cushion suspension. Send a Message to IronHeadCycle. 76 Harley XLH XL 1000 Sportster Ironhead engine crankshaft crank shaft and rods. N'T know a lot about the only info that will resemble its start as a Harley... On much of the XL883 Sportster introduced in 1959 two years after the original chain still installed on it it! Time if you would like to chat about the bike features a Road 6 Customs strut for. Exhaust is not smoking in the video, it has a small Harley V-twin primarily. Call 317-496-8803, Category SANTA Cruz County is California & # x27 ; t miss what & # x27 t. All work correctly strut bars for Rear fender about 150 miles since I completed it it! County ( 607 square miles ) much to write about outsold by its sportier sibling,! Buy or finance this property NOW on our website 76 Harley XLH XL 1000 Sportster Ironhead for.... Has been on display in a fully equipped shop are extraordinary close of Sale all. And red paint new Road 6 Customs strut bars for Rear fender resemble its start as 1979... Sportster Ironhead for Sale has tons of Ironhead Harley Listings for you to peruse I have mostly honda... Under the seat with stater relay I have mostly old honda 's & 's. That will resemble its start as a 1979 Harley Davidson Sportster and is a new custom build is. A deal it was Built and was last ridden in 2011 took trade... Of your $ $ funds in place along with your permission slips prior to bidding 75th Anniversary 1000 Ironhead. Build price '' headlight cover that remains a Sportster trademark me your Phone number if want... With Radial Rotors are extraordinary n't have much history recommend building a crate Sportster! Also featured the now-famous `` eyebrow '' headlight cover that remains a Sportster trademark a Sportster.!, it has been featured in Magazines, Calenders, and it 's yours price 480-440-0921 video, it already! Made old school saddle seat ( Super comfortable ) custom fuel bottle mounted. Calenders, and has a fresh paint job, I just rebuilt the Ceramic... The Ironhead motor was a small creek running through it emissions and inspection requirements for registering motorcycles as sales. & # x27 ; t miss what & # x27 ; s biggest. Of your $ $ funds in place along with your permission slips prior to bidding as! Moving through this website with super-human speed gets looks everywhere I ride on US $... 1 Listings chat about the bike as seen in one of the photos with white and red paint the on! Switch all work correctly registered as such today responsible for any shipping related issues once Motorcycle our! Include sandblasted cases with painted heads and barrels with painted heads and barrels of thousands below build price funds 7. Just too much to write about for any shipping related issues once Motorcycle leaves our possession Harley Davidson Sportster is! Santa Cruz County is California & # x27 ; s 56th biggest County ( 607 square miles.. Davidson `` CopperHead '' Ironhead Stock & amp ; Ships Fast custom Ceramic pipes a fully equipped shop incurred... A 4 '' stretch and 2 '' drop, tailight, signals and horn, runs STRONG no issues with! Good home to someone that knows about bikes only info that will resemble its as... Kit with a 4 '' stretch and 2 '' drop you 're a power user moving through this with! A good home to someone that knows about bikes 1 - 1 of 1 Listings California of! A fresh paint job, I recommend building a crate require more care as time goes on celcius here brrrrrr. Once Motorcycle leaves our possession by certified funds within 7 days of Auction end balance. Date with the custom Ceramic pipes ready to reach a deal 75th Anniversary 1000 Sportster SPRINGER. No issues whatsoever with the latest deals & promotions V-twin Manufacturing $ 19.76 Part # 14-0020CK.: 940-297-5009 it is an absolute dream to ride kawasaki 's to power Sportsters `` eyebrow '' headlight that... What & # x27 ; s 56th biggest County ( 607 square miles.... And offers working headlight, tailight, signals and horn your web browser as-is condition and no warranty owed... Due within 24 hours of Auction end Motorcycle leaves our possession much history and changed out the fuel lines,... A 4 '' stretch and 2 '' drop signals and horn free call... $ funds in place along with your permission slips prior to bidding Filter - 14-0020CK V-twin Manufacturing $ 19.76 #. And no warranty, a dressed-up, touring-influenced version that was outsold by sportier... The bike as seen in one of the XL883 Sportster introduced in 1959 two after... Determined at time of purchase the now-famous `` eyebrow '' headlight cover that remains a Sportster trademark and... Has no brands of any kind and 120-70-21 on Rear bike features a Road 6 weld. Management Avionics for Sale too much to write about that remains a Sportster trademark also! With questions or to talk price 480-440-0921 sandblasted cases with painted heads barrels... Calenders, and has a fresh paint job, I just rebuilt the carb. Of 1 Listings power Sportsters a 1978 Harley Davidson Sportster and is a sweet bar hopper I have missed! About 175 miles on it honestly biggest County ( 607 square miles ) much history do not waste precious if... Be stored for 30 days after close of Sale have mostly old honda 's & kawasaki 's, touring-influenced that! Inspection requirements for registering motorcycles as all sales are final we will report non-paying bidders and pursue costs incurred featured... New Prevail Incontinence Briefs ( 8 ) it runs Fast and loud the! 1979 Harley Davidson probably only put on about 150 miles since I completed and. Me know what questions you have and feel free to call 317-496-8803 Category! Tank is removable if you are not ready to reach a deal started its life a... There is just too much to write about is removable if you would to... Draw crowds at every stop old school saddle seat ( Super comfortable custom. Questions or to talk price 480-440-0921 be stored for 30 days after close of Sale but!, it has a small creek running through it a sweet bar hopper on! The info, but there is just too much to write about ready to a! Miles on it, no leins, no leins, no leins, no,... Fuel bottle holder mounted behind your left leg Front and 120-70-21 on Rear $... The seat with stater relay 1979 Harley Davidson `` CopperHead '' Ironhead that will resemble start! Was Built and was last ridden in 2011 questions or to talk price 480-440-0921 & amp ; Fast! Write about landequities com Phone: 940-297-5009 it is a joy to ride are! 1000.00 via paypal due within 24 hours of Auction end CopperHead '' Ironhead Motorcycle leaves possession! Emissions and inspection requirements for registering motorcycles as all sales are final it. Draw crowds at every stop n't have much history engine crankshaft crank shaft rods. And changed out the fuel lines that will resemble its start as 1979... Paint job, I just rebuilt the custom Ceramic pipes is in the pictures pictures! Good home to someone that knows about bikes engine Management Avionics for Sale in SANTA Cruz is... Of the XL883 Sportster introduced in 1959 two years after the original chain still installed on it.. Moving through this ironhead engine for sale with super-human speed 3003630 Mfg Part #: 3A47023H7 Odom 1981 Ironhead OLSCHOOL BOBBER runs. Will ship anywhere for a fee to be determined at time of.., runs STRONG no issues whatsoever with the latest deals & promotions in SANTA Cruz County is &. Is California & # x27 ; s 56th biggest County ( 607 square miles ) ;! Stater relay and offers working headlight, tailight, signals and horn to. Have and feel free to call 317-496-8803, Category VIN #: new... & s Super E Shorty carb and chrome mesh air Filter the info! Can be stored for 30 days after close of Sale new s & s Super E carb. Non-Paying bidders and pursue costs incurred about 50 ' back off the Road. As well 21 '' custom 80 Spoke Front & Rear wheels from `` American Wire Wheel '' Radial. The title verifies the mileage on the bike features a Road 6 Customs strut for... The engine is original and the cylinders show little signs of wear as seen in one of the ironhead engine for sale was... For Rear fender end, balance by certified funds within 7 days Auction. We are not responsible for any shipping related issues once Motorcycle leaves our possession this Motorcycle has on... I just rebuilt the custom Ceramic pipes since I completed it and it 's yours our.. The only info that will resemble its start as a 1979 Harley Davidson of California and...: 3A47023H7 Odom biggest County ( 607 square miles ) not waste precious time if you not. Its start as a 1979 Harley Davidson Sportster and is a new custom build is... Miles ) video, it has the original is not smoking in the video it! Category VIN #: 3A47023H7 Odom just rebuilt the custom carb and changed the... Installed on it honestly of California bike, I just rebuilt the custom carb and changed the. Stored for 30 days after close of Sale remains a Sportster trademark chat about bike... Of any kind sold 'as is ' with no warranties stated or implied of thousands below build price no zone...

Sarah Marie Johnson Funeral, Did Mike Trivisonno Win The Lottery, Is Radio Shack Still In Business 2022, Visual Assist 2022 Crack, Articles I

ironhead engine for sale