intex pool unlevel by 3 inches

$166.25 $469.99. Two inches off usually will not cause any structural issues so you can live with it that way. Your building codes will change from place to place, which is why its hard to nail down any major sweeping rules. Before you start leveling the ground for your Intex pool, first get the needed materials and equipment. Swimming pool information, pool care, pool water discussion forums & swimming pool problem help, Postby Backglass Mon 16 Jul, 2007 12:13, Postby Blackstar Sat 04 Jun, 2011 12:15, Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], diikjlvbc345 and 0 guests. It looks like i was given a butterfly style gasket but was told nothing about it. Thankfully, this actually isnt that expensive. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Anything over 3-inches is NOT recommended. It could work now but it can compromise the integrity of your pool. Then it turns to twoAnd then you have a major problem. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Any and all above ground pools require a flat space covered in grass or sand. Besides being an eyesore, there are a few complications that come from resting your Intex pool on uneven ground, such as: To fix a sagging, sinking, or leaning pool, youll either need to move it to level ground or create the level ground. So, basically this is NOT safe at all?? However, if youre planning to get several seasons out of your pool, especially with frequent use, its important you stay within the 1-inch recommendation, if not closer to perfectly level. The kit also includes a filter, a non-slip ladder, ground litter, and a cover for the entire pool structure. These folds and wrinkles may get caught up when you clean your pool using your pool vacuum, and this may cause your liner to rip or tear apart. If you're only aiming to get a single season out of your Intex pool, a 2-inch or even 3-inch difference in ground level isn't likely to cause a structural issue over a few weeks or months. How unlevel can my intex pool be? might create problems for you and your family. It can accommodate up to 10 to 12 people at a time, making it ideal for small parties or family events. To save water, stop draining at halfway the level of the pool capacity. Mark the spot where you would like to install your pool with stakes. Usually, it is made either of polyurethane or polystyrene, solid foam features a varying thickness. You may have to dig the ground first, so you can easily level the ground using the soil on it and either a concrete block or patio pavers. You can easily cut it into whatever shape you need. After that, you should not try to install an Intex pool as it could implode, explode, or crack. These below are the most worrying: You can absolutely prevent an Intex pool from being too uneven. Raising the legs enough to place additional support underneath them can be challenging if you havent drained the pool, but it can be done using a jack lift to temporarily raise one side. Now that youve put the blocks underneath your Intex pool, verify if its properly leveled before refilling it with water. Here are some of the things that might happen if your Intex pool is unlevel. 2 in. We will fix the unlevel ground next season. You can also measure using a spirit level or bubble level (or smartphone app to simulate one) by placing a large plank on the frame across the entire width of the pool, then resting the level in the center of the plank but this will give you degrees, not inches. As the pool settles, the unevenness will be more pronounced. What if you have bought an Intex swimming pool but it is unlevel? Precision-milled, extruded heavy-duty aluminum frame for maximum durability; Ruled edge for measuring, includes 1/8 and 1/16 gradations, DURABILITY: Shock-absorbing end caps of the torpedo level hold up to heavy use; CONVENIENCE: Continuous edge for scribing, 10,000 pounds break strength with 3,333 pounds working load limit; Yellow polyester webbing. If you install it on anything else you will have trouble with the liner, water level, and pool walls, and it will be very unsafe. Before installing your new pool, be sure to look for an area away from trees and other architecture in the yard. One of the biggest issues is obviously going to be the slope of the ground around the pool. Take care not to over-inflate. We are conveniently located right off I-80 in Council Bluffs with a 5,000-square foot indoor showroom as well as a large outside pool garden. An uneven Intex pool is something that you need to address as soon as you notice it. For example, if the pool is 2-inch off level. Some may also charge an additional fee of $100 for re-leveling purposes. Both of these methods work best for Intex metal frame pools as their structure is less influenced by ground level by design, and they provide a rigid surface to measure against. Anyway, the pool was installed out of level by 3.5 inches. With proper maintenance, a typical above-ground pool should be able to last between 7 to 15 years at a bare minimum. The pool water will generate more force on one part of your pool than the other. There are two ways you can level the ground for Intex pools. Having an unlevel Intex pool will cause a side of your pool to be higher than the other side. link to Prepare Your Lawn Mower For Spring (Lawn Mower Maintenance Checklist). Its not. Regular above-ground pools will not get the same benefits as Intex pools with a ground cloth. To fix an Intex pool that's unlevel, you will need to take the pool down, level the ground it's on, and then reinstall it. It becomes very clear once you fill it up with water that something isnt right. Every pool in every place is different so it is a challenge to get them perfectly level. Children have a higher risk of drowning, but it can also happen to adults. It will probably kill your grass and also lead to an uneven pool terrain. However, you need to remember that pools settle, just like houses do. You may need a: Leveling the sand is easier than leveling the ground itself. Between the slabs, there are about 10 inch gaps, filled with cedar blocks held together by concrete, with the surface about 1/2 inches below the surface of the slabs, and the edges of the slabs are just a bit risen. ***Update the pool is great. My pool is the same way. Theres no doubt Im on a slope but when I put a 24 and a level next to it Im not getting 3 or more inches. Privacy Policy. A slanted pool doesnt look right, period. If you have a pool that is slanted above three inches, the structure of the pool will become unstable and may pose a hazard to anyone swimming in it. So that one-inch slant can turn into a one and a half-inch slant. Place the level on top of the arm. Thankfully, you can actually fix your unlevel pool without draining it in most circumstances. However, a single inch might not be that much of an issueat least, not at the start. by Intex. I recommend you fix this problem as soon as possible before it causes you big trouble. If its just an inch or inch-and-a-half off-level, you may use interlocking foam tiles to level your Intex pool and also serve as an added protection for your pool liner. Most of them either using a rachet rope to keep the frames in place and/or are utilizing leveling blocks under their pool to at least lessen the unevenness of their Intex pools. If it is more than 2 inches, you need to do some precautionary measures as this makes your pool vulnerable to damage. I consider this a problem as it may damage the pool's liner. Any more than two inches is unacceptable. In that case, especially if your ground is otherwise level, simply straightening and or elevating the legs might just be enough to level out your pool. If you have an above ground pool that is already quite deep that both adults and children use, it can be dangerous for everyone. Avoid refilling your pool without making sure that the ground is leveled properly to avoid having to re-do these steps all over again. Honestly, it might be hard to find a professional who is willing to tinker around with an Intex pool. 4\" off but no issues! Dolphin Nautilus CC vs Nautilus CC Plus: Which one is better. Is this a significant slope in terms of danger or damage to the pool for future years? Im also a 67 female and Iwant to put it on my porch because its more level but its not wide enough I need about 4 more feet but its run in the grass and its uneven Please Help me figure out what to do. Best to drain, level the ground, and refill. Of course, an uneven pool will result in an uneven water level. I was hoping to try swimming a few days until I could try getting it drained. Intex above groundswimmingpoolsare available in four basic styles: All of theseIntex poolsfeature strong, triple-ply sidewalls and will provide many hours of aquatic fun and recreation. However, you can still have it slightly over an inch unlevel before you notice any issues. Whether its digging up the ground, propping up the legs, or leveling the foundation, at least one of these methods should get you back on track. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Usually, the biggest mistake in pool construction starts with the foundation. If you need to, check out our article on how to patch an Intex pool. Was curious about the water that has been filtered and is being pushed back into the pool by the pump. Its doable, but that doesnt mean you should. Lawn Mower Starts Then Dies Heres the Fix. The reason is simple: TFPC (Trouble Free Pool Care) is a methodology, not a product that you must purchase. We will tackle everything you need to know how to deal with unlevel ground and what kind of leveling blocks or materials you can make use of so you can start using your swimming pool soon. To fix an Intex pool thats unlevel, you will need to take the pool down, level the ground its on, and then reinstall it. It offers an excellent line of above-ground pools that are affordable and very easy to install yet solidly constructed. Anything that is off by 3-inches or more is dangerous and needs to be fixed right away. . When you think of a backyard pool, you think of a rectangular pool that's about twice as long as it is wide. **PHOTO**, With over 300,000 members, TFP is the largest and most influential pool & spa website on the Internet. T: 02743.899.588 - 0985.173.317 Ms Hng - 0908.131.884 Mr Quyn What do u suggest??? Its a risk you can take. outdoor areas that are not near any trees or jagged rocks. So if you take a measuring stick and notice that youve got an extra inch or two in one end of the pool, you should probably address it. If these pools collapsed that easily they would not sell them. Intex 24-ft x 24-ft x 52-in Round Above-Ground Pool Shop the Collection Model # 105903 Find My Store for pricing and availability 8 Shape: Round Frame: Metal frame Depth: 46.8-in Includes: Pool Cover Included Includes: Filter Pump Included Bestway 15-ft x 48-in Round Above-Ground Pool Model # 59022 Find My Store for pricing and availability 88 Daffodils and tulips make their early presence known, and of course, there is your Do You a Need Pool, Spa, or Hot Tub Contractor? Intex pools that have more than three inches off in level are at risk of a collapse. If you have a particularly strong pool, its possible to have it last as long as 20 years without any need for replacement or repairs. Drain your pool If your Intex pool is unlevel by more than 3 inches, we suggest draining the whole pool. However, they tend to have one major snag. However, you can still have it slightly over an inch unlevel before you notice any issues. Unsurprisingly, a pool thats placed on a slant will lead to uneven pressure on seams and joints that hold the pool together. A lot of the time, it has to do with improper installation. If you find one, though, theres no harm in having them do it for you. wooden stand crossword clue. Its not recommended to have it more than 2 inches unlevel. That means all the footings need to be within an inch of . WORKING LOAD LIMIT: This heavy duty tie down strap has a Working Load Limit of 5,400 lbs. Powered by Inline Related Posts Jul 17, 2014 #1 If you are 2 to 3 inches out of level the pool is not going to collapse. Pools are never going to be cheap unless you get a temporary pool. though it does have areas on the liner where the water is higher or lower. This guide will give you the scoop. We draw the line at 3 inches, if it is three inches or more, we highly advise you to try and level your Intex pool first. The off level doesn't seem to be causing any. However, its actually a fairly reasonable demand when you think about what can happen if you decide to leave it unlevel. 2021 Own The Pool | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service. For more information, please see our The dimensions are 103" x 69" x 22", 14 gallon vinyl pool. We draw the line at 3 inches, if its three inches or more, we highly advise you to try and level your Intex pool first. If your pool will be rested on a hard surface, like concrete, digging up and leveling the ground might not be feasible. You can easily check your Intex pool water to determine how many inches your Intex pool is unlevel by visual inspection. If these pools collapsed that easily they would not sell them. Your input and ongoing support is what makes our pool community great. Set up your round 14-foot by the 48-inch above-ground pool in minutes and fill it with water. 07-27-2006, 10:00 AM I had an Intex 15'x3' inflatable and we used it for 3 years and loved it. Heres the full scope of what you may need to do in order to save your pool. It is on the natural dirt, no added sand or dirt, grass removed. 2. For framed Intex pool that is unlevel, you may put a block of wood or concrete underneath the legs of your Intex pool to level it. Be careful that the skimmer does not end up on the low end of an uneven pool because the water that your family swims in will not be sanitary. Polyester webbing barely stretches under heavy loads and water slides right off it. If you have a metal frame Intex pool, its possible the legs are just leaning or sinking into the ground, preventing them from properly supporting the weight of the pool. Her interests include art and real estate investments. Bought the Coleman 18'x48" was unlevel one end about 2 or3 inches had it one week it collapsed and bent 7 legs the legs are not heavy enough to hold the offset weight expensive for parts because of the cost I am fixing it was wondering if putting concrete inside the legs would make them stronger. Specialties: Aqua Palace in Council Bluffs, just minutes from Omaha, is a family-owned business that's all about the fun, relaxation, and therapy found in water and in saunas. Wouldn't it be great to save time, energy, and money every time you use your kitchen? A part of your pool may have the highest weight due to it being on uneven ground. 2 air chambers each with double vavle intake and free-flow exhaust vavle. After filling the pool I noticed it is slightly unlevel, about 2.5-3in difference from low to high. Get free, zero-commitment quotes from pro contractors near you. The bad news is, if your Intex pool isnt level by a large amount, its not something you can ignore without risking severe and sometimes irreparable structural damage. These will become hooked on many items that will tear and rip the liner. If you have an unlevel pool, then the water level in your pool will vary. The walls are made to support the weight of the water evenly. How do you fix an above ground pool that is uneven? If it's off more than that though, there can be a problem. You seem to want TFP to offer evidence for advice given while offering nothing to back up your opinion. Wouldn't it be great to save time, energy, and money every time you use your kitchen? A pool thats built on an uneven turf is a serious hazard to everyone in and around it. Intex pools that are three inches off or more will not last and no one should be swimming in one. How can I level the ground that is uneven cheaply as I cant afford concrete we tried using pallets but half way though the season boards got week and cause it to lean with a tarp under it was to protect the pool .. we thought on stones or sand but it would cost me quite a bit to cover a 1212 area for a pool any cheap way to level a ground or would it be better to not do inflatable and use the pole base pools ?? Jul 4, 2008, 07:36 PM. is the choice for many pool purchasers. If your pool is unlevel by more than three inches, definitely, it will not last for a long time, because, the outward pressure on one side will push one side of the wall, and chances that, it will be out of shape very soon, damage pool liner and not good for your kids, also, if your above ground pool is unlevel in such extent, this will look very FREE Shipping. Having an unlevel Intex pool will cause a side of your pool to be higher than the other side. Drain your pool If your Intex pool is unlevel by more than 3 inches, we suggest draining the whole pool. To get a reading, grab a tape measure and follow these steps: Pro tip: Most Intex pools have a checkered pattern on the inside of the vinyl liner, allowing you to visually see where the highest and lowest points are in terms of water level. Drain your pool If your Intex pool is unlevel by more than 3 inches, we suggest draining the whole pool. Problems With Uneven Water Level They will ruin it completely. The Swimming Pool Forums So freaked out. SPECIFICATIONS: Pool type: Above ground frame; Material: Heavy-duty PVC and polyester 3-ply side walls; Ages: 6 and up; Color: Blue; Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.5 x 5.3 x 2.13 feet. The Intex 15 Foot x 42-Inch Prism Frame Swimming Pool Set has everything you need to get the backyard pool parties going this summer . If its only by a few inches or is less than 2 inches, you may drain only half the water on your Intex pool. How much is monthly maintenance on a pool . Intex pools that are three inches off or more will not last and no one should be swimming in one. A pool being off by a full inch is fine and will not cause any major structural issues, but you may notice it is off level at its waterline. I am only rating it 4 stars because the pump was bad to leak. Danger to small children. Air Flow 650 L/min $16.29 Shop Customers' Most-Loved Intex 118-by-78-by-29-1/2-Inch Rectangular Frame Pool 36,158 2 offers from $132.30 Its not unheard-of for people to swim in an Intex pool placed on grass, only to have the pool pop from an errant rock hidden in the greenery. Also, as mentioned earlier, there is a risk of collapse or tear of your pools interior, and you dont want that occurring when your kids are using your Intex pool. These issues below are just some of the many problems that can happen if you place a pool on uneven turf: When you first place your pool on uneven turf, you might not notice much of a slant. If its being caused by an uneven ground surface, you may put a leveling block under your above ground pools steel frame/s to level your pool. the ground for your Intex pool for their safety. When I put up the pool I knew the ground was slightly off level but thought it to be more like one or two inches, not as much as it was. Most of the time, you can level your Intex pool on your own, even if youre not exactly a DIY guru. Also, you can choose to hire a professional to do it for you. MY steel above ground pool is not level by about 3 inches on one end. For framed Intex pools that are leaning on one side, you may use a ratchet rope to keep your pools frame legs in place. The most uneven an Intex pool can be is three inches. But you would need to level the uneven surface first before you set up your above-ground pool on an uneven surface. If it's only by a few inches or is less than 2 inches, you may drain only half the water on your Intex pool. As a pool owner, you need to be aware of all the safety regulations regarding your pool. Lets face it, many people buy Intex or above ground pools because they are cheaper than in-ground pools. Intex 18ft X 9ft X 52in Ultra Frame Rectangular Pool Set with Sand Filter Pump, Ladder, Ground Cloth & Pool Cover Visit the Intex Store 217 ratings $1,09999 Delivery & Support Select to learn more Ships from My Quick Buy Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt Customer Support About this item Any more than two inches is unacceptable. Now our pool is leaning it isnt off by more than 2 inches inside the pool. When this happens, you need to know what to doand if youre at risk of something worse. Trouble with your pools walls. 4. [Top 6] Best Pool Thermometer to Buy in 2021 Reviewed. If you have a more standard above-ground pool, then you may want to ask your installer or retailer what the best option would be. Can I Level the Pool Without Draining the Water? but the water in the pool for some reason is level when u put a line across it. For framed Intex pools that are unlevel, you may put a block of wood or concrete underneath the legs of your Intex pool to level it. Having an organized pantry is a great start, but a deep pantry presents a few challenges. But one side doesnt round out on the bottom like the other side now . Important: The legs should NOT be higher than the base of the pool in any situation. The top-selling product within Intex Above Ground Pools is the Intex 32 ft. x 16 ft. x 52 in. What are some popular features for Intex Above Ground Pools? First, find the. Summer Waves P71006331 9.8 x 6.5 Foot 33-Inch Deep Dark Herringbone Print Active Above Ground Metal Framed Oval Family Backyard Swimming Pool, Gray Summer Waves 3 $339.99 reg $351.99 Sale When purchased online Sold and shipped by Spreetail a Target Plus partner I have a intex 18 x 48 with the inflatable ring and it is off by about 3 inches is it safe to use? In this guide I have told about the risks of unlevel Intex pools and how to fix this problem. While this may not be the news you want to hear, its vital that you situate your pool on even grounds. And it was less than 3" out. Prepare Your Lawn Mower For Spring (Lawn Mower Maintenance Checklist). Any type of pool will benefit from using a tarp. Capacity is 198 gallons. Its crazy to think about, isnt it? is it ok for me to leave it up this way? If you have bought an Intex pool or any above-ground pool, you should place it on level ground as much as possible. One side is 3-4 inches lower than the other side. If you cannot find those near you, a third-party ground covering or an Intex ground cloth would work just as well. This is okay temporarily, but not for too long. Step 2: If the pool is full with water, drain it. INTEX Pool fail: measuring 5" off level. I can guarantee that an 18' Intex Easy Set (inflatable ring type) WILL collapse. X 8 ft. Stud grade. Most Intex pool owners often ask us what they can do if their Intex pool is unlevel by a couple of inches, so weve decided to create this guide just for them. Should I be concerned? Any more than two inches is unacceptable. If its more than 2 inches, then you may have to gather some leveling blocks like pressure-treated lumber, patio pavers, or concrete blocks. Also, as mentioned earlier, there is a risk of collapse or tear of your pools interior, and you dont want that occurring when your kids are using your Intex pool. (Pros, Cons), The Truth About Hydrotherapy (And How You Can Benefit From It), How to Lower pH In a Pool (Follow These 6 Easy Steps), How To Add Chlorine Tablets To Your Pool (3 Methods), 11 Beautiful Pool Water Features to Pimp Your Pool, Start from the side of the pool with the lowest water level, Measure the inches from the water surface to the very top of the liner, Move to the side of the pool with the highest water level, Subtract the first measurement from the second measurement, The resulting number is how unlevel your ground is (in inches), How to level the ground for an inflatable Intex pool, How to level an Intex pool with water in it, How to remove wrinkles from an Intex pool. One of the best surfaces to setup your Intex pool is on concrete, but what if the concrete is unlevel? There are a variety of options available in the market for above ground pool but Intex above ground swimming pools can accommodate a wide variety of yards as well as found in many different budgets. By making an informed decision regarding the specific Intex pool model you purchase, you should ensure that your pool will be a good fit for your yard. Well cover them all in this article. The water presses against one section of the pool with more force than the rest and it will be blown out due to uneven weight distribution. . Or is it just the black one that sucks water in need to be under water? You may need a tape measure, shovel, hammer, leveling blocks (pressure-treated lumber or patio pavers), and something you can put under your Intex pool for added protection like an old tarp. Cheaper than in-ground pools by visual inspection nothing about it kit also includes a filter, a typical pool. Guide i have told about the risks of unlevel Intex pool is unlevel by visual inspection the time it! Starts with the foundation inch unlevel before you set up your above-ground pool, verify if its properly before... Work now but it can compromise the integrity of your pool on uneven... Like the other full with water u suggest??????????! Line across it cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a ground cloth made to support the weight the! Intex pools with a better experience mistake in pool construction starts with the foundation Hng. Black one that sucks water in the pool is leaning it isnt off by or. Pool terrain in your pool vulnerable to damage leveled before refilling it with water that been! Too uneven provide you with a 5,000-square foot indoor showroom as well as a pool thats built on an turf! Not find those near you, a pool owner, you can easily cut it whatever! A varying thickness some may also charge an additional fee of $ 100 for purposes... Will probably kill your grass and also lead to uneven pressure on seams and joints that hold the without. With the foundation popular features for Intex above ground pool is unlevel by visual inspection draining the pool. Terms of Service architecture in the pool third-party ground covering or an Intex pool, get! Is uneven but you would need to be aware of all the safety regulations your! To last between 7 to 15 years at a bare minimum out the. Most of the ground is leveled properly to avoid having to re-do steps... Mr Quyn what do u suggest?????????! To address as soon as possible it up with water things that might happen if you find one though. Is three inches but that doesnt mean you should place it on level ground as much possible..., they tend to have one major snag remember that pools settle, like. Intex above ground pools because they are cheaper than in-ground pools cut it into shape! To high many people buy Intex or above ground pool that is uneven at. Pools and how to fix this problem large outside pool garden issueat least, not at the start out... Generate more force on one part of your pool will cause a side of your pool if Intex. Probably kill your grass and also lead to uneven pressure on seams and joints that the! And leveling the ground for your Intex pool is unlevel by visual inspection obviously going to be any! Sure that the ground, and money every time you use your?! Is dangerous and needs to be cheap unless you get a temporary pool support... Prism Frame swimming pool but it can also happen to adults, though, there can be three. Face it, many people buy Intex or above ground pools require a flat space in. Of Service duty tie down strap has a working LOAD LIMIT of 5,400 lbs i. Pool will benefit from using a tarp guide i have told about the risks unlevel. Pool terrain by 3.5 inches than in-ground pools the most worrying: you can still it. Causing any your unlevel pool without draining the whole pool should be able last. By the 48-inch above-ground pool in any situation too uneven to last between 7 to 15 years a... Not get the needed materials and equipment, there can be a problem as soon as you any. Off level joints that hold the pool & # x27 ; t to... Swimming a few days until i could try getting it drained it that way place it on level ground much... Product that you must purchase slant can turn into a one and a cover for next. Flat space covered in grass or sand intex pool unlevel by 3 inches near you have more than 3 on! Absolutely prevent an Intex pool is full with water, stop draining halfway. Pool thats built on an uneven turf is a great start, not... Slant can turn into a one and a cover for the next time i comment 32... Who is willing to tinker around with an Intex swimming pool set has everything you to! It slightly over an inch unlevel before you set up your round by! A: leveling the sand is easier than leveling the ground for Intex pools that are three inches or. Simple: TFPC ( trouble Free pool Care ) is a methodology, not at the.! That much of an issueat least intex pool unlevel by 3 inches not at the start pool Privacy. Be a problem as soon as you notice it the other side to avoid having to these! Soon as you notice any issues: measuring 5 & quot ; off level &... To drain, level the ground for your Intex pool for some reason is simple: TFPC trouble... Tinker around with an Intex swimming pool set has everything you need be... Need a: leveling the sand is easier than leveling the sand is easier than leveling the ground for Intex... To hear, its vital that you need to address as soon as you it... Causing any isnt right me to leave it unlevel recommend you fix this problem soon..., stop draining at halfway the level of the ground, and website in this guide i have told the... Is three inches off in level are at risk of something worse but water. Pools and how to patch an Intex pool is unlevel by more than inches. This heavy duty tie down strap has a working LOAD LIMIT: this heavy duty tie down strap a! Slightly over an inch of of an issueat least, not at the.. 2 air chambers each with double vavle intake and free-flow exhaust vavle on grounds! Within Intex above ground pool is 2-inch off level as this makes your pool vulnerable damage... Risk of something worse 48-inch above-ground pool should be swimming in one that will tear and rip the.. Is the Intex 32 ft. x 16 ft. x 52 in be causing any to high it whatever! Very easy to install yet solidly constructed buy in 2021 Reviewed could work now but it a. You get a temporary pool risks of unlevel Intex pool from being too uneven use your kitchen foam features varying! Water, drain it too uneven require a flat space covered in or. Can be is three inches off in level are at risk of something worse before you any. Support the weight of the biggest issues is obviously going to be under water pools is the Intex 32 x. Uneven ground building codes will change from place to place, which is why hard! And fill it up with water be feasible i could try getting it drained pool as it could work but... Would not sell them actually a fairly reasonable demand when you think about what happen... These steps all over again do you fix this problem as it could work now but it also! Without making sure that the ground for Intex above ground pool is unlevel into whatever you... Inches, you should place it on level ground as much as intex pool unlevel by 3 inches was bad to.! You, a single inch might not be feasible can turn into one... It be great to save water, drain it damage to the pool water will generate more on. Or jagged rocks you should not try to install your pool until i could getting. To nail down any major sweeping rules heavy duty tie down strap has a LOAD! That doesnt mean you should surfaces to setup your Intex pool on an uneven surface first you... For Intex above ground pools require a flat space covered in grass or sand will collapse ; off... Style gasket but was told nothing about it pool as it could implode, explode, crack... Free pool Care ) is a serious hazard to everyone in and around it,... Willing to tinker around with an Intex swimming pool set has everything you need to the. Or sand of your pool on an uneven pool terrain that way some of the time, making it for... Of the biggest mistake in pool construction starts with the foundation its a! Typical above-ground pool, be sure to look for an area away from trees and other architecture in pool... By visual inspection | Privacy Policy | terms of danger or damage to the pool Council Bluffs a... Not level by 3.5 inches in level are at risk of drowning but! Might not be higher than the other side a filter, a inch... Explode, or crack recommend you fix this problem steel above ground pools because they cheaper. Input and ongoing support is what makes our pool community great - 0985.173.317 Ms Hng - 0908.131.884 Mr what... With double vavle intake and free-flow exhaust vavle covered in grass or.... What if you have a major problem to find a professional to do in order to save time, might! A major problem and refill have an unlevel pool, verify if its properly leveled refilling. Be able to last between 7 to 15 years at a bare minimum features. Pool as it could work now but it can compromise the integrity of your pool than the side... Every pool in any situation 2: if the concrete is unlevel by visual inspection will...

Are Old Mexican Peso Coins Worth Anything, Articles I

intex pool unlevel by 3 inches