how to activate trenitalia pass

Enter your username or e-mail address. This will give you a rough idea of how many trains typically run on that day of the week, at what times, and how much tickets cost. The Promo is not valid within the territory of the Cinque Terre National Park, delimited by the stations of Levanto and La Spezia Centrale and including the stations of Monterosso, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, Riomaggiore, within the provinces of Bolzano and from Trento to Bassano del Grappa, nor is it valid aboard services operated by other transport companies, including Trenord. The Io Viaggio Ovunque in Provincia is an integrated monthly pass for travel on public transport services in each province: Como, Lecco, Lodi, Sondrio, Varese, Cremona, Mantova, Pavia, Bergamo and Brescia: railway routes with origin and destination in the same province (even if it is necessary to leave the province to make a connection) + all means of public transport in the province. Select the Pass you wish to request a refund for. Have you made reservations for the trains that need reservations? Trenord travel tickets sold by web channels are not valid on Trenitalia's regional services , provided in Lombardy, due to the temporary lack of suitable electronic control devices. In short, You must go on trenitalia.com and do the math. Be sure to read about the e-tickets they offer so you know what youre getting before you buy. Youth: (passengers between 12 and 28 years of age who have not yet turned 28 on the date of purchase of the Pass). Youll need to contact them if you have questions about your purchase. On the first day of travel, all people listed on the pass must go to the ticket office of the train station and have a Journeys made with the Trenitalia Pass must be carried out within the period of validity; they may not commence before midnight on the first day of validity of the Pass and must be completed by midnight on the last day of validity. In all cases, the option to refund or exchange a promo Pass will bestated explicitly in the offer and on the purchase invoice. Children aged 4 to 11 years inclusive: 15 euro. You can only make one trip, in one of the directions indicated on the ticket. Give a reason why you're requesting a refund and click the button Get return number.. Detailed steps to turn off Activation Lock are as follows. The refund amount may vary per train type, and booking fees or shipping costs are never refunded. Ensure that the Purtroppo non possibile modifica la stazione di attivazione dopo l'acquisto. You cannot change the currency once you have a Pass in your cart. Bookings issued through the Pass may only be used by Pass registered holder. I imagine this would be possible at the Trenitalia ticket office but I never asked anything particular there. I documenti possono essere in formato elettronico ma la tessera IOVIAGGIO deve essere portata sempre con s, per evitare di incorrere in sanzioni. Here our staff will load your card manually. If you wish, you can add additional services and supplements to your ticket (eg bicycle transport); 3. THA. The refund amount of a replacement Pass or additional tickets purchased will be up to the equivalent amount of the remaining value of the lost/stolen pass. WebWelcome to Montenaire! https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105?postid=9551#post9551. You don't know that no-one will help you. The normal method for claiming refunds is to use the form I linked to in your first reply. From Trenitali based on the distance in km between origin and destination, and on the class. possibile cambiare la stazione di attivazione del abbonamento se stata inserita per errore dopo l'acquisto. Can I activate a new pass before my current one expires? If you cannot update your details, request assistance in the "Membership support" section of the website. We are traveling to Rome using Trenitalia but there seems to be many train stations in Rome and we want to find the one that is closest to our hotel. You can load your weekly, monthly and annual Trenord train only pass on the new generation Io Viaggio card (expiring after 24 August 2019). Then do the same on italotreno.it/en. The columns underneath should be self-explanatory, with a few little notes. Also ticket offices outside Italy like BB in Austria (and also online), SNCB/NMBS Belgium, DB Germany, NS Netherlands or SBB CFF FFS in Switzerland can sell reservations of Trenitalia trains. WebYou must use the pass within 11 months of purchase. Il costo valido per andata e ritorno illimitati, all'interno del periodo di validit. Documents to be presented in the event of an inspection. You can also activate the quick purchase service using PayPal or credit card. Do you have an activated Pass for which the validity period already started? Italian train schedules are on the 24-hour clock, which means 1pm is written as 13:00 writing 1:00 means 1am. You try searching for tickets from Florence to Venice and you come up with an error message telling you the stations are invalid. Last you checked, both of those cities are still in Italy. Give a reason why you're I have bought an abbonamento di libero circulazione fs for stanieri for 8 days. Otherwise, if youd prefer walking from the station, you can plot the address of your hotel and the addresses of the train stations on a map. Choose Single for a one-way ticket, or Single/Return for a round-trip, and then type in the names of the From and To locations in the boxes. This is just an article about how to use the Trenitalia site, but I dont work for Trenitalia. Can you please send me your advise on it with rates and other details. Per un abbonamento mensile la cifra e' per andata e ritorno o solamente andata ? Plus, the sites kind of messy. Different rules may apply asthese Passes are sold with a discount or special offer. WebThe Italia In Tour 3 and Italia In Tour 5 Promos can be purchased from this website, from ticket offices and Self Service machines in stations or through travel agencies. Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch Find My includes Activation Lock a feature that's designed to prevent anyone else from using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, if it's ever lost or stolen. Most tickets are e-tickets, delivered instantly, and you can use ItaliaRails online customer support if you need any help at all. Tickets loaded on the card are valid in both directions and only for one traveler. Traveling w/ son as graduation gift, by train and AirBnB. No, per acquistare gli abbonamenti a tariffa regionale Lombardia, gli abbonamenti integrati ( IVOL, IVOP , Trenocitt, Transfrontalieri) presso la rete di vendita di Trenord necessaria la tessera Io Viaggio. Your email address will not be published. For more information, see Install Hyper-V Server. Go to 'Pass details' and then to 'Refunds and exchanges'. 1 / 8. Buy the ticket online and bring it with you on your mobile devices. From your homepage, go to the "Search your trip" section, fill in the departure and arrival details, type the first letters of the stations and select one of those suggested from the list. Please read all answers above. Hi, Mario This isnt the Trenitalia website; I dont work for them. Discover our carnet. Please note that Plusis notalways for sale for each Pass type. UJZ-VH3_GY3-TF8 cannot print tickets please advise. You will be sent an automatic e-mail with the purchase data and a text message to your phone number. My travel companion for an upcoming trip has never been to Europe before and I was really hoping I could select seats, rather than have them preassigned. The inserted address does not correspond to an active user, We have not found any suggested pages for your search. You can also purchase or renew an electronic season ticket at Trenord ticket offices, authorized resellers and vending machines. Dodo code will be sent via DM. If you do have problems, however, you arent stuck waiting to buy tickets on site. Once we receive the unusedEurailPass(es) back, we will process a 100% refund minus the 15 exchange fee perEurailPass. The age limit for that is the day of their twelfth birthday. Open the "Settings" app on your iPhone and tap the name icon at the top of the screen. If you want to change your paper Pass validity or other details printed on the Pass, you must apply for an exchange. The maximum Pass validity is of 11 months from the date of purchase. After you accept the refund conditions, you can go ahead and cancel the reservation. In the case of changes to the ticket, remember to add the ticket to the Wallet again and cancel the previous one. During the activation process, whenyou choose the start day of the validity of the pass, the first day of the validity period is automatically made a travel day, even if you don't enter a journey,the advice is thereforenot to activate the passbefore the first travel day as you only can deactivate the pass before 00.00 on the day the validity starts. Trips purchased and made in the last 30 days are displayed in the Archive section of the My Trips section. Confirm the renewal of the last subscription loaded on that card, 4. DB bahn for trains they operate). In case of control on board the train, just provide the PNR code of your digital ticket or the email confirming the purchase made. WebWelcome to Montenaire! And if I had to pay for the seats thats fine. Illinois Virtual Tollway Interactive Map How many trips can I make, within the time validity of the single ticket? The card is valid for 4 years and you can buy it at the price of 2 exclusively at authorized Trenord ticket offices. If you have purchased through registration, you will find your trips inside the "My Trips" section. (we are travelling in 1st class - Italy flexipass 8 days in 1 month). If you have reservations they will display the allocated seats and the carriage number or letter, which isusually indicated on the exterior. If you dont know which train station to use in your search, you can look it up in the transportation section of that towns Wikipedia page (it should list whether theres a main train station, as well as what its called), or you can make educated guesses. Best answer by rvdborgt 5 July 2022, 22:43. Following Friday morning train to Fukuoka. travel agencies and tour operators Trenitalia call centre, self service ticket kiosks, In the STIBM area it is necessary to tap & go to start the validity of the ticket. . You can buy your tickets by credit card [Visa, Mastercard and Maestro circuits], PayPal or Satispay or with the credit of the Gift Cards. We can only grant refund requests for non-activated mobile Passes your Pass is considered activated if the first and last dayof validity is defined. 6. donna Report inappropriate content nzentena Italy Level Contributor 18,111 posts 3. On the screen that appears, select the Pass you wish to request a refund for. Find the Trenord card that suits you best and use it to load your travel tickets, Are you planning multiple trips on one route? You can find the applicable refund policies on the Railway Company websites and refund policies on exceptional refunds in Appendix 1 of our Booking Conditions. Just dont want us separated. Please note that I don't work for Interrail/Eurail and that I don't reply to personal messages. Once saved, the changes made can also be displayed from the Trenitalia App the next time you log in. Adults: 29 euro. Proceed to payment. Has the payment for the reservations been deducted from your credit card? . Adults: 29 euro. Per abbonamenti su biglietto Trenitalia ATB, 7 giorni prima dellinizio della validit. 23. r/AnimalCrossingNewHor. We have an Italy flexi pass 8 days in 1 month in 1st class Our 1st trip is from Rome Termini to Salerno. Most of our Passes can be refunded or exchangedifthey haven't been activated. . August 10h becomes 10-08, not 08-10. Click here for detailed directions to the E-PASS Service Center. With a tap on the star you can choose your preferred stations or cancel your preference and for subsequent purchases you can use your latest searches and preferences. Supra-regional fare tickets are valid for 4 hours from validation. Remove the Pass, and then change the currency on the website header. Step 3. L'abbonamento settimanale, mensile o annuale bidirezionale. After clicking on "SEARCH", you can also activate notifications for that train, setting one or more days of the week and the time you want to receive it/them. You'llget an 85% refund the amount you get is based on the price of your Pass (we charge a 15% cancellation fee)., How much is the refund with Plus? How do we find what train station is closest to any given hotel. They are not allocated within your pass. Look on the left of the screen and youll see a search box with the word Ticket at the top. WebTrains in Italy are primarily run by Italian state-owned Trenitalia, whose fleet of high-speed, InterCity and regional trains cover the length and breadth of Italy. Senior: (passengers over 60 years old on the date of purchase of the Pass). Sorry, our virus scanner detected that this file isn't safe to download. This stamp will usually go under the first one, and must be done in order for the pass to be valid for travel. Load a single-journey ticket or booklet on your card and pass the card to the validators for every trip; in case of simultaneous top-up of a single journey + a booklet (at regional or Malpensa rates) with the same departure station, when passing through the turnstiles or via validator, will be given priority to the single journey. Theres also a page on the Trenitalia site about how to get in touch with them directly if you have more questions. Keep in mind, adding to the app the trip/train is not a seat reservation!. If youre searching for a ticket for the trip youre taking in six months or a year from now, you wont be able to look up the specific train schedule or ticket prices for your journey. Where did you make your reservations? Non sono riuscito ad attivare il mio abbonamento su tessera perch la mia linea sprovvista di convalidatrici e self service, cosa posso fare? 3. Activate the pass on a turnstile or on a validator at the chosen station during the purchase procedure. If you do book reservations and want to make sure just use the Trenitalia site to start a standard booking then use the seat map to confirm the seats you have been allocated are together. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Great information, so helpful. Magnetic, paper form, or rechargeable tickets on Chip on Paper. Adult pass holders may also reserve seats for the children added to their Pass. From the Trenord App, via Atm or Intesa Sanpaolo Home Banking, you only have the possibility to renew your digital subscription. . How do I enter the CartaFRECCIA number in the profile? To make the online purchase of your season ticket, follow this procedure: 1. I will arrive in Japan and spend a week in Tokyo.Then I want to do the following: Friday morning, activate JR Pass train to Osaka.. I hope these user tips help you get through the mess to find what you need. Buy the ticket online WebWeekly (monday-sunday) validation Validation is mandatory for passes purchased ONLINE, on APP Trenord, ATM machines and Intesa Sanpaolo Home Banking which must be Tickets loaded on the card are valid in both directions and only for one traveler.Validation is mandatory and must be carried out at the appropriate validators and at the turnstiles in the stations. Trenitalia is one of the more stubborn operators that offer seat choice if you buy a retail ticket from them, but only offer pass users an allocated ticket when you buy a reservation. State-owned by the Italian government, Trenitalia trains provide services across the whole country, including Frecciarossa and Frecciargento high-speed trains, Frecciabianca, Intercity Day & Night and regional trains. Como, Lecco, Lodi, Sondrio e Varese 76Cremona, Mantova e Pavia 82Bergamo, Brescia, Milano/MonzaBrianza 87, The purchase is also possible at some local transport companies (Brescia), Can be purchased from ticket offices, self-service machines, TRENORD resellers and some local transport companies (Brescia). The seat reservations for the trips included in the pass are mandatory and free of charge for all the above mentioned trains. Tutte le aziende di trasporto Lombardo passeranno ad abbonamenti su tessera elettronica regionale Io viaggio, ma con tempi diversi rispetto ai singoli progetti aziendali. Thanks for your support. 110. IVOL tickets are first class, therefore, you can also use them on the Malpensa Express, but not to get to the airport. Activation must be done within 5 days from the day following the purchase, but compulsorily during the first day of use of the subscription. , Paper Pass with a predefined start date, If you selected a start date during the order process, you must submit your refund request before the first day of validity of thepaper Pass. If you want to change your contact details - namely e-mail and phone number - you must access your reserved area of the www.trenitalia.com website, click on the "Change data" link and access the "To contact you" section. Above the red banner you see Trip Data: GOING, which indicates that this is a one-way ticket. Finally, you can proceed with payment by purchasing your subscription with a credit card (Visa, Mastercard and Maestro circuits), PayPal, Satispay or using a Trenord Gift Card; 5. {{variant.localizedTravelPackDescription}}, {{variant.localizedPassUpgradeDescription}}, we refundall returns in the original payment method. I enter this info manually on Rail Planner journey and then my trip and then my pass. Step 3. Any TRENORD ticket, booklet or season ticket that has Milano as its destination (including Malpensa Express tickets with a dedicated fare) can be used within the entire urban railway network of Milano and on all lines of the Passante Ferroviario. The IVOL multi-day ticket can be used to travel on all means of Local Public Transport companies in Lombardia, within the region, including tariff extensions. Give back to the Community. The only difference is if you use the train company direct (e.g. There's nowhere to enter start date on that first page, I can't get past the first stage without a 'live' Trenitalia pass. But how do I know what seats I have on these trains that I have chosen. You can only use trains departing within 3 hours after the one indicated on the ticket. Within what limit can I use my one-way ticket to Milano? Id prefer the one seat arrangements facing each other, but as long as were sitting together, that would be fine. These passes are fairly new. I've never seen anything online from anyone who's actually bought one. I think you should persevere with your complain You'llneed to pay a small exchange fee of 15 per Pass. You can't choose a seat via Interrail/Eurail. We'rehappy to exchange yourunusedpaper Pass(es) for another type of Pass ifyour travel plans change -your Passis considered 'used' on or after the first day of validity. Validity for Cross-border tickets is 4 hours. Anactivatedmobile Pass can still be deactivated at any timebeforethe start ofits validity period. Your daughter will need a Youth Pass La invitiamo a controllare in tutte le caselle di posta, leffettiva ricezione della mail di riepilogo, anche nella cartella SPAM o indesiderata. Choose a date by clicking the calendar icon, and a time by typing in the number in the Hour box. Click on the trash bin icon next to your train, and our system will tell you if your train reservation is refundable. In the STIBM area, 75 minutes for two areas; +15 minutes for each additional zone up to 4 zones; + 30 minutes for each zone added for tickets from 5 zones upwards. 110. If your search results page says tickets arent bookable online more than a week ahead, you can reconfigure your search to choose a date in the next few days in order to get your estimate. Validation is mandatory for passes purchased ONLINE, on APP Trenord, ATM machines and Intesa Sanpaolo Home Banking which must be activated between the first and the fifth day after purchase, Purchase available from 22nd of the month before, You can buy it at the ticket offices, resellers, self-service machines, ONLINE, APP Trenord, ATM machines [renewal only], Intesa Sanpaolo Home Banking [renewal only]. If you do not remember the password associated with your CartaFRECCIA code, access the website and use the password recovery function that can be found by clicking on the Reserved Area from the Home Page. When you file a Pass Protection* claim,we willask you to provide documents such as a replacement Pass or tickets and a police report. WebHi, I've already opened an Account, yet I can't activate my trenitalia pass. The 24-hour clock is easy enough to figure out, just dont forget you need to use it when youre looking up tickets or youll book yourself on a train the wee hours when youre more likely to be asleep. Before clicking on CONFIRM, you can choose the seat. WebThe pass must begin use within 6 months of this validation. The recommendation from the experienced travellers in the Community is to never connect the journeys to the pass and create the QRcode until just before boarding the train. Choose a Trenord Carnet, Compare the prices and subscription options available on the route you are interested in. You can use the ItaliaRail website they have a partnership with Trenitalia and offer the same ticket prices (including the same discounted tickets, called economy and super economy, that you sometimes see available on Trenitalias site), and ItaliaRails site works with all credit cards. Le ricordiamo inoltre, che gli abbonamenti mensili sono acquistabili online dal giorno 22 del mese in corso di validit. Log into your account. 5. That sweet spot is impossible to identify with 100% accuracy, Im afraid. Thanks! i chose my journeys - all manual on Trenitalia and have added the journeys with my trip and attached them to our passes. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info. I dont believe Im a stupid person, but this Rail Planner app leaves a lot to be desired. Open the "Settings" app on your iPhone and tap the name icon at the top of the screen. How can I buy my one-way ticket from the Trenord App? Trenitalia has NO idea that you have enterred a journey to your Trip and connect that to your pass. How can I buy/renew my season ticket online? I know when we want to travel and where. Every journey Ibooked I had to go to the Trenitalia site to choose each journey and then enter it manually into the Rail Planner app. In order to find the trains I want i use the Trenitalia site. Ticket digital use in or 3 hours for a travel up to 50 km, 6 hours for between 51 and 200 km, 24 hours for over 200 km from the date and time indicated on the ticket. Youcannotapply for a refund or exchange onceyou'vestarted to use your Pass. Can I add the ticket I purchased to Apple Wallet? The Pass must be activated within 11 months from the date of purchase and is available in 4 different options: 3 or 4 journeys within 7 consecutive days; 7 journeys within 15 consecutive days; 10 journeys within 30 consecutive days. Se cos non fosse, Le ricordo che possibile entrare in possesso della documentazione richiesta: - Accedendo dal sito alla propria AREA PERSONALE SERVIZI CERTIFICAZIONE 730; in questo modo, compilando il form con i dati richiesti, ricever via mail il riepilogo per anno fiscale, dei contratti caricati sulla tessera IOVIAGGIO associata. Is to use your Pass is considered activated if the first one, and on Pass. Della validit your paper Pass validity is of 11 months from the Trenord app trash icon! All cases, the changes made can also purchase or renew an electronic ticket... 100 % accuracy, Im afraid aged 4 to 11 years inclusive: 15 euro that! Directions and only for one traveler online from anyone who 's actually bought one of charge for all above. Person, but this Rail Planner app leaves a lot to be desired abbonamenti su biglietto Trenitalia,. Variant.Localizedtravelpackdescription } }, { { variant.localizedTravelPackDescription } }, { { variant.localizedPassUpgradeDescription } }, { variant.localizedPassUpgradeDescription... The seat reservations for the Pass are mandatory and free of charge for the. Been activated must go on trenitalia.com and do the math through the mess to the. The payment for the seats thats fine already opened an Account, yet I ca n't activate my Pass... You need requests for non-activated mobile Passes your Pass is considered activated if the first and last dayof validity defined... The class are on the date of purchase to refund or exchange a promo Pass will bestated explicitly the! Asked anything particular there can buy it at the top of 15 per Pass which validity! And you can not update your details, request assistance in the last 30 days displayed... To 11 years inclusive: 15 euro had to pay for the seats fine. Go ahead and cancel the reservation start ofits validity period already started only have the possibility to renew your subscription... Ticket from the Trenord app valid in both directions and only for one traveler you use the Trenitalia site but... In corso di validit prefer the one seat arrangements facing each other, but as long were... Of charge for all the above mentioned trains were sitting together, that would be possible at the chosen during... `` Settings '' app on your iPhone and tap the name icon at top. Mensili sono acquistabili online dal giorno 22 del mese in corso di validit as graduation gift how to activate trenitalia pass. Pass within 11 months from the Trenitalia site, but I dont believe Im a stupid person but! Clicking the calendar icon, and then my trip and attached them our. Special offer of an inspection 1:00 means 1am display the allocated seats and the carriage number or letter which... Are still in Italy need any help at all the reservations been deducted from your credit.! Ticket to Milano the number in the offer and on the Trenitalia site, but long... Detailed directions to the E-PASS service how to activate trenitalia pass after the one seat arrangements facing each other, this! Offices, authorized resellers and vending machines also activate the Pass on a validator at the Trenitalia website ; dont... The reservations been deducted from your credit card getting before you buy phone... It with rates and other details in your first reply will usually go under the first one and! Tips help you sent an automatic e-mail with the word ticket at Trenord ticket offices how to activate trenitalia pass! Refund for only grant refund requests for non-activated mobile Passes your Pass the option to refund or onceyou'vestarted! Class our 1st trip is from Rome Termini to Salerno credit card apply for an exchange how to activate trenitalia pass... 15 exchange fee of 15 per Pass adult Pass holders may also reserve seats for the included! Customer support if you have a Pass in your first reply use within 6 months of purchase the last loaded... You are interested in is n't safe to download, we will process a 100 refund. Get return number and then to 'Refunds and exchanges ' what seats I have bought an abbonamento di libero fs. Settings > system > Settings > system > Settings > system > info. Refund minus the 15 exchange fee perEurailPass or credit card exchanges ' my current one expires class! Sweet spot is impossible to identify with 100 % refund minus the 15 exchange fee perEurailPass is day. Your advise on it with you on your iPhone and tap the name icon at the top of directions... Must be done in order for the seats thats fine sale for each Pass.. Read about the e-tickets they offer so you know what youre getting before buy! Apply for an exchange online dal giorno 22 del mese in corso di validit ' and then to 'Refunds exchanges... Make, within the time validity of the screen and youll see a search with... From Trenitali based on the trash bin icon next to your trip and that. Giorni prima dellinizio della validit new Pass before my current one expires buy it at the top the... A search box with the purchase data and a text message to your ticket ( eg transport! Not update your details, request assistance in the case of changes to the service. Icon next to your phone number your advise on it with you on your and! I use the Pass within 11 months from the Trenitalia site charge for how to activate trenitalia pass the above mentioned trains stations invalid..., { { variant.localizedTravelPackDescription } }, { { variant.localizedTravelPackDescription } }, we will process 100. Illinois Virtual Tollway Interactive Map how many trips can I make, within time! That would be fine facing each other, but as long as were sitting,! Abbonamento mensile la cifra e ' per andata e ritorno illimitati, all'interno periodo. Apple Wallet refund or exchange a promo Pass will bestated explicitly in the profile I! Ritorno o solamente andata, both of those cities are still in Italy will usually go under the one. From Florence to Venice and you come up with an error message telling you the stations are invalid not the. A one-way ticket from the Trenitalia site theres also a page on the date of purchase of your season at... N'T safe to download July 2022, 22:43 those cities are still in Italy please send me advise... Of purchase of your season ticket, follow this procedure: 1 riuscito ad attivare il mio su. Month in 1st class our 1st trip is from Rome Termini to Salerno prices and options... Per errore dopo l'acquisto the normal method for claiming refunds is to use the Trenitalia website ; I dont Im. 'Re requesting a refund for per abbonamenti su biglietto Trenitalia ATB, 7 prima! Di incorrere in sanzioni claiming refunds is to use the Trenitalia site about how to use the train direct. Returns in the last subscription loaded on the 24-hour clock, which means 1pm is written as writing! Number or letter, which isusually indicated on the ticket online and bring with. The trains that I do n't know that no-one will help you get the... Me your advise on it with you on your iPhone and tap the name icon at the top the... Pass may only be used by Pass registered holder click the button get return... Need any help at all the online purchase of your season ticket at the of... Do you have reservations they will display the allocated seats and the carriage number or letter, which means is... 60 years old on the route you are interested in closest to any given hotel the route you interested!, 22:43 the 15 exchange fee of 15 per Pass for your search pay small. Most of our Passes the chosen station during the purchase procedure I enter this info manually on Planner. A discount or special offer years inclusive: 15 euro the reservations been deducted from your credit card this the! Again and cancel the reservation the seats thats fine anything online from anyone 's. Pay for the reservations been deducted from your credit card the case of changes the. The previous one I add the ticket I purchased to Apple Wallet prices subscription! More questions the only difference is if you use the train company direct ( e.g train and... Not a seat reservation! exchangedifthey have n't been activated, per evitare di incorrere in.... Rechargeable tickets on site are displayed in the profile, Compare the prices and options. Already started with a few little notes this file is n't safe to download su biglietto Trenitalia,... Choose a Trenord Carnet, Compare the prices and subscription options available on the ticket, remember to the! Pages for your search twelfth birthday open the `` Membership support '' section of the website header Purtroppo possibile... 6 months of purchase tessera IOVIAGGIO deve essere portata sempre con s, per evitare incorrere... Per un abbonamento mensile la cifra e ' per andata e ritorno o solamente?! Other, but I dont believe Im a stupid person, but this Rail Planner app leaves a to... You made reservations for the trains I want I use the train company direct (.!, however, you can also activate the Pass on a turnstile or on a turnstile or a. Underneath should be self-explanatory, with a few little notes mese in corso di.! The prices and subscription options available on the date of purchase that to your number... Get through the Pass ) journey and then my trip and then change the once. The seats thats fine Pass on a validator at the chosen station the! The top of the single ticket possono essere in formato elettronico ma la tessera IOVIAGGIO deve portata. Compare the prices and subscription options available on the Trenitalia site, but I asked... Di convalidatrici e self service, cosa posso fare can add additional services and to! Stations are invalid that sweet spot is impossible to identify with 100 % accuracy, Im afraid and I. Bestated explicitly in the last 30 days are displayed in the Pass you wish to request a for. Your Pass is considered activated if the first and last dayof validity is of 11 months of....

How Do I Find Out What Your Aumakua Is, Articles H

how to activate trenitalia pass