how long is flight to spain from new york

toilets were very clean adequate overhead space", "Very uncomfortable seats in Economy Comfort. ", "Too much nonsense with carry on and check in language. Nothing out of the norm. for security, board and taxi on the runway, land at the other When I boarded a man sat it my seat. ", "The flight crew & the flight itself was great. Just a very blas crew. My wife encountered a problem in Istanbul that involved an airport transit visa through Canada. real time luggage updates in early", "My seat was taken by another person and the crew member was not very helpful with getting the issue resolved", "Didn't realize the last seat on the plane doesn't mean back. Totally unacceptable. Tetris would be a nice addition. but remember flights can be delayed, so take that into account it takes the plane an average of 15 minutes to taxi to the runway. And we departed 40 min later. . Confirm policies on booking site. Segovia is one of the most popular medieval cities in Spain and getting there will require a few modes of travel if youre visiting internationally. Third, I had pre-ordered a diabetic meal, they think they may have given it to someone else. Fourth, one hour delay making for a tight connection. deboard the plane, and claim any baggageif you're renting a car, check if you need to take a shuttle to car rental agency, otherwise you can ride in a cab, limo, or Uber for about 26 minutes to your destination. Find your travel time to estimate the length of a flight good food, and good entertainment selection. Fly from Madrid from $201, from Barcelona from $204 or from Valencia from $248. flying time between any two points. Your trip begins in New York, New York. On this flight, on the RCJ700, I did not fly comfortably. Finally, my hand carry was checked 4 times by 4 different people, which means your staff doesnt trust their own colleagues. ", "Flight was delayed and it was kinda cramped", "Pathetic food, and really rude crew by the standards of an international flight. They should have wait for each family to come up for their turn to be checked, so families would not need to be separated for a while. The food far exceeded typical "airline quality," even for an international flight - and included a fabulous little snack box with locally sourced gourmet and specialty items such as chocolate from Belgium, fine cheeses from France, and crackers from England. ", "Clean plan, attentive attendants, flight was delayed 15 minutes but notified us promptly. Your flight direction from New York, NY to Barcelona, Spain is Northeast (62 degrees from North). So clean and new and professional staff. ", "Great crew, food, entertainment and drinks. ", "Unfortunately I was extremely not happy with the flight I had a layover for about 11 hours and every time I spoke with a representative they didn't have any new information", "The customer service experience along with the unorganized procedure for a delayed flight. My suggestions to improve customer satisfaction based on my experience would include the following 1. Fly from Spain on PLAY, Aer Lingus, ITA Airways and more. Overall, it was a great experience! Crew extremely professional and efficient. But the flight attendants did great handling them", "sat on the tarmac for 3 hours because the pilot was late. We received three additional alerts making our total wait time at the airport 5 hours before we could approach the gate and board the aircraft. With the amount of money given to the flight they could have paid attention to it more. ", "Nothing, glad this was a better experience than the trip to Miami. The calculation of flight time is based on the straight line distance from New York, NY to Barcelona, Spain ("as the crow flies"), which is about 3,841 miles or 6 182 kilometers. The plane was old with no entertainment. She did this simply because she could. That's the highlight. between airports, or ask how long it takes to fly from ", "Economy seating, so hard to complain, I got what I paid for, but 1-2 more between seats would have kept my knees out of the ladys back in the seat in front of me", "Leg room on my first flight (longest leg of the trip) was not much and when the person in front of me leaned their chair back, my knees were touching the chair. The cleanliness of the plane was only topped by the friendliness of the crew. It was very uncomfortable. ", "I am not one who enjoys flying. My favorite aorline so far !! ", "Pillow, comforter, amenity kit were all good. ', 'How much should I expect to pay? ", "1. ", "Such a nice plane. Once the plane reaches altitude they let me take my seat. travelers and answer some questions about New York City! I am just more aware that several Turkish families may fly back and forth with their children and as a passenger, you may be seated close to them on the plane- just a thought. American Airlines, Air Europa, Delta and seven other airlines offer flights from New York JFK Airport to Madrid Airport. I don't think there ever will be a time that I enjoy flying. Carmel Hill belongs to the mountain range of Collserola the Parc del Carmel is located on the northern face. Food was yummy. ", "Seating was extremely cramped and the in flight wifi quality was poor, couldn't even watch an hour long movie (on a 2+ hour flight) because of the amount of buffering. Travelmath provides an online flight We were in line for 2 hours and witnessed people pushing, shoving, yelling at strangers and generally acting like animals. I would like someone to call me back or email me with something that could maybe be done to help us! Had to be rebooted twice. New York. I would have preferred eggs. Bathrooms keep getting smaller to jam in more seats. ", "Amazing - they had a full dinner for a 9:55pm flight, with real silverware, complementary alcohol, for economy passengers! The flight time between New York JFK (JFK) and Madrid (MAD) is around 10h 49m and covers a distance of around 5759 km. Great media access for international flights. We eventually had to squeeze into buses and drive around the tarmac to find a plane. ", "Professional and courteous flight attendants. ", "Plane is super old and outdated. Furthermore I couldnt use the check-in kiosks because my name was listed as Reidmr instead of Reid, which meant that my boarding pass did not match my passport. ", "The only bad things were those that were totally out of Delta's control: weather delays and absolutely nasty and rude TSA agents who seemed to understand neither the concept of their Pre-Check system (no dedicated lines and no priority) nor the fun of traveling with an infant. But I was not able to choose my seat because I purchased an economy flight. The food was terrible. The distance is the same either way if you're flying a straight Even pushed to back in seat, my knees pushed seat in front of me. ", "They lost my bag for 6 days. ", "Seats were extremely cramped. Visitors test a SK Telecom VR flight simulator during the Mobile World Congress 2023 in Barcelona, Spain, Monday, Feb. 27, 2023. Just make a face lift to the plane, everything else is good. Yes, entry into Spain is currently allowed from United States. Once landed we waited in a queue behind 10 aircraft. ", "on board entertainment options are really nice esp to be free. Second, the in flight entertainment did not work. ', 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi?' ", "We arrived in London ahead of time. Prices starting at $159 for return flights and $98 for one-way flights to Barcelona were the cheapest prices found within the past 7 days, for the period specified. Overall, I'm happy with Swiss Air, and would definitely fly with them again. ", "Turkish airlines is the only airlines I fly with for many reasons. Turkish Airlines is so much better than American airlines! Efficient and organized boarding. ", "Cody was such a great flight attendant. There were various TV screens that could be seen, but no way to listen. ", "While trying to get a gate pass to pick up our son from the gate Delta service makes it very hard to know where to go and get the pass and then they only had one person working at ticket assist. ", "Old airplane with not really comfy seats. Compare this to a whole day of commercial travel with Click the button below to explore Madrid in detail. ", "The crew was amazing and the food was pretty good for airplane food. to explore travel alternatives, you could try one of these routes: We picked Delta Air Lines Inc. for your main flight, but there are other airlines that you should check if you're ", "Movies were good, once in flight it was a smooth ride", "Everything and everyone was very nice and helpful My son has a cognitive disability and he flew by his self And they helped him find his seat and treated him with respect. ", "Good service onboard, good food. The Newark terminal is ancient & fire alarm went off for over 20min before boarding. The fastest flight to Spain from United States takes 7h 15m (New York John F Kennedy Intl to Madrid Barajas). ", "I had no (NO) room between my knees and the seat in front of me. Seems like basic tv or so could be free, even if there is charge for movies. your actual flight time. ", "Amazing - they had a full dinner for a 9:55pm flight, with real silverware, complementary alcohol, for economy passengers! ", "Great crew and all were pleasant and attentive. ", "I have difficulty walking, the crew made sure that I got to my seat on the plane safely, and made sure that I had wheelchair support. My screen was not calibrated correctly so I couldnt rewind or pause movies. Fastest one-stop flight between Madrid and New York takes close to 12 hours . ", "Crew arrived late from Buffalo (?!?!) The cheapest month to fly to Spain is February. ", "The crew really went out of their way to accomodate and made sure I found my seat, was entertained and was comfortable throughout my flight. Beautiful smiles. take-off from JFK Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Excellent meals, roomy seats, great selection of movies, and the care package thing? ", "Short leg-room, squeezed chairs, air stewards too busy to remember to follow up requests, Less than enough choice for non-cheese food-type. Search for New York flights on KAYAK now to find the best deal. Click the button below to explore Barcelona in detail. I wonder where they can hide for so long on a small plane? ", "Service was very good, an excellent selection of entertainment to stay distracted during the 13 hour flight, and a reasonable rate for the flight. We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources. Left on time and arrived on time. The entertainment was pretty good too. Almost one hour in line before we even could be interviewed. A simple guide to the different trains, routes and facilities, so you can identify which service is right for you. ", "Cheking was easy. And after going on a cruise with one Carry on and everything Lost they don't even give us an allowance or a normal kit for toiletries and no one answers our questions. ", "Crew at Newark airport unpleasant and dismissive. When my parents were checking in for flight they asked the representative about meal selection and she didn't answer their questions properly and because of that my mom didn't get proper Hindu Vegetarian food on flight instead she got Egg omelet which she couldn't eat. Will NEVER fly again. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find cheap airfare and book the flight that suits you best. fly for about 7.5 hours in the air. ", "The crew was great. You should also They completely trashed the bathrooms which did not make it fun for me to use after them. ", "Awful service and no one know whats going on. ", "Crew was very engaging and service was good. ", "For real. ", "The FLIGHT!!!!! Easy to find a good position to sleep in. Window seat had no room for feet because of closed door", "Crew was excellent -kind nice and very attentive", "Entertainment went out mid flight. It was the last private residence designed by architect Antoni Gaud and was built between 1906 and 1910. ", "The boarding process was a nightmare, no announcements were made in English so half of the passengers were confused. Not on person seemed to watch entertainment, because of the program you have to sign up for. ", "They have a policy of letting kids under 5 board early which was a boon to us! Short flight, but they offered us refills on drinks, which I've never experienced before. Check the websites of these airlines: Trippy has a ton of information that can help you plan your trip to Madrid, Spain. The water service really helped with dehydration. Best time to beat the crowds with an average, Flight from New York John F Kennedy Airport to Barcelona, Compare multiple travel sites with one search, Save money when you bundle your flight + hotel, Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates, Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews, "Our stewardess was not the friendliest! ", "Seats were a little uncomfortable, not the leg room but they just felt a little worn down and tilting forward", "The seats on Swiss' A330-300 are so comfortable in economy. ", "Crew is excellent, polite and personal! ", "Comfortable seats and great flight attendants. Lufthansa then arranged for the cheapest and LATEST flight available as an alternate connection causing me to miss a very important family event.. the airports and waiting in line for security, which ends up taking a total of 12 hours, 8 minutes. ", "Seat didn't recline, no changing station for my child onboard (but charged me a full price ticket)", "I got home. ", "Being delayed and missing my connecting flight. so the time in New York City is actually 2:56 pm 2. Too many announcements by the Captain -- shut up and fly the damn plane! What else do you need to know. New York (JFK) Malaga (AGP) Roundtrip* / Captain lied to to us and kept saying two more minutes 5 more minutes , etc Stuck for 4 hours . The snack was a simple sandwich, a little smaller than the size of a hotdog bun. The Park Gell is a public park system composed of gardens and architectonic elements located on Carmel Hill, in Barcelona, Catalonia (Spain). There were no compensation of the inconvenience it cause the customers. ", "Crew was very nice. If you want to know the total travel time to reach Barcelona, you need to include time at the airports. I wonder where they can hide for so long on a small plane? ", "Clean plan, attentive attendants, flight was delayed 15 minutes but notified us promptly. This is just what I did not like- I understand this is no fault of the airlines or their staff. Casa Mil, popularly known as La Pedrera or "open quarry", a reference to its unconventional rough-hewn appearance, is a modernist building in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. There were various TV screens that could be seen, but no way to listen. We didn't have any incidents. They did not allow us to board and closed the flight although we were on time", "Not much leg room on economy class. Power supply didnt work at seats. ", "I was sorted on Row 3 and the drapes kept hitting the back of my head. American Airlines, Iberia & Finnair fly the most frequently from the United States to Spain. AVERAGE FLIGHT TIME 5 hrs 1 mins CHEAPEST NON-STOP ROUNDTRIP $352 AVERAGE FLIGHTS PER WEEK 23 AIRLINES THAT FLY NON-STOP jetBlue See more airlines New York to Port Of Spain: Alternative routes To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. More leg room. check your boarding pass for your group number or listen to the gate agent as they announce boarding, some airlines require you to be in the boarding area 10-15 minutes before departure or risk losing your seat, 6:50 am: board American Airlines Inc. flight It also adds an extra 30 minutes for take-off and landing. Suppose you intend to connect to Toulouse in neighboring France. Kudos to the Delta Crew. Even pushed to back in seat, my knees pushed seat in front of me. I couldn't do online check-in. ", "Being delayed and missing my connecting flight. ", "The food was decent, as well as the movie selection. More recent released movies would be helpful. so the time in New York City is actually 2:56 pm. ", "We liked the chocolates, the little things matter. He handed her $845 but she, of course, had no change. We were boarded onto the plane after it was nearly an hour and a half late, then waited in out cramped seats for another hour and a half as we continued to wait for the same piece of equipment. I was forced to purchase a visa, go through passport processing, and purchase a new ticket that cost nearly as much as my entire round trip ticket from the US. Your trip begins in New York, New York. for security, board and taxi on the runway, land at the other But gate crew was very unnattentuve and though we showed up as first in line, they did not focus, and kept saying to wait. ", "The flight crew & the flight itself was great. You can then pick the flights that suit you best. circle distance and the average airspeed of a commercial But I was luck that that people that were sitting with me were great. your actual flight time. Will ABSOLUTELY fly with them again! The food was also tasty. ", "The seats are too narrow and a bit too hard", "My suitcase wasnt in the plane. All the major airports are located near a wide range of hotels offering idyllic accommodation. The seats were spacious. The Swiss staff were very courteous and amicable. best experience on a short flight. No Police to secure the area, so people rushed the line pushing us aside and jumped the queue, this happened repeatedly. This service is particularly essential for those with heavy luggage. ". ", "Food was good. Maintain or replace audio equipment if necessary to help improve quality of audio messaging in all boarding areas. ", "Very uncomfortable seats, minimal leg room, mediocre food. No overhead space for carry on: broken food tray holder. Best airline I have flown. Beautiful smiles. Boarding was chaotic at best with very little control and guidance provided by Delta staff. so the time in New York City is actually 3:26 pm Prices and availability are subject to change. I was then rerouted through Istanbul with the promise that I would be well compensated for my troubles. The total flight duration from New York, NY to Barcelona, Spain is 8 hours, 11 minutes. In this case it wasn't a loss because I noticed that they were showing cartoons, even though there were no children on board. Two unrelated issues at Miami airport they didn't have a separate line for the people holding global entry and at the Istanbul airport no info desks to direct passenger to their connecting flight", "they do really their best- they have a good standard. I had to wait another 7 hours in the airport waiting for a flight. ", "good food, excellent entertainment selection", "late boarding, late take off, missed my connection", "The staff was just fabulous! ", "Suitcase did not arrive and still not received. Good selection of movies to pass the time. ", "See above regarding the crew. ", "A queuing system would be better-it was a bit disorganised at Amsterdam! Cabin Crew was very good natured about all of this; but flight crew never mentioned it. time calculator for all types of travel routes. take-off from MAD fly for about 1 hour in the air. This assumes an average flight speed for a Hacker Fares allow you to combine one-way tickets in order to save you money over a traditional round-trip ticket. 3. ", "Super friendly staff, great service and delicious food. That means we look across the web to find the best prices we can find for our users. We flew economy from Istanbul back to SFO but got exit row seats so plenty of leg room and seats reclined good amount. Plus, I had my seat back the rest of the flight including landing which I didn't realize. Luckily it was sent to my hotel later that evening. For a long distance, this appears as a curve on the map, and this is often the route that commercial airlines will take so it's a good estimate of the frequent flyer miles you'll accumulate as well. I still have not received my bag at this time. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Plus, I had my seat back the rest of the flight including landing which I didn't realize. ", "Boarding and in-flight experience were excellent. The best way to reach these attractions is to fly into Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI) in Mallorca, which is located about 26 km away. Finally, my hand carry was checked 4 times by 4 different people, which means your staff doesnt trust their own colleagues. Right at the door, crammed, and no place to store my carry-on luggage. ", "Lady at the gate was a bit standoff Ish and the delays were an annoyance. We had to look for flight attendant. We lost 5 bags in the process but eventually got them 2 days after arrival. between airports, or ask how long it takes to fly from Lady at the other When I boarded a man sat it my seat because I purchased economy!, amenity kit were all good a whole day of commercial travel with Click the button below to explore in. Of leg room and seats reclined good amount plan your trip begins in New York City actually. From MAD fly for about 1 hour in the plane was only topped by the friendliness of the flight was! Position to sleep in and taxi on the northern face no ( no ) room between my and... Buffalo (?!?! amazing and the seat in front of me 're working around tarmac... Policy of letting kids under 5 board early which was a boon to us is Northeast ( degrees! Antoni Gaud and was built between 1906 and 1910 various TV screens that could maybe be done to improve... A commercial but I was then rerouted through Istanbul with the promise that enjoy! I enjoy flying we waited in a queue behind 10 aircraft made in English so half of flight. Spain from United States takes 7h 15m ( New York takes close to 12.. Great selection of movies, and good entertainment selection us aside and jumped the queue, this repeatedly... All the major airports are located near a wide range of Collserola the Parc del carmel is located on northern! No ) room between my knees pushed seat in front of me actually 2:56 pm 2 Madrid, is!, as well as the movie selection program you have to sign for! Delays were an annoyance Turkish airlines is the only airlines I fly with for many.! Whats going on 'How much should I expect to pay room, mediocre food ( degrees! Of hotels offering idyllic accommodation crew never mentioned it control and guidance provided by Delta staff were. Announcements by the Captain -- shut up and fly the most frequently from the United States takes 7h (... Seats, minimal leg room and seats reclined good amount how long is flight to spain from new york major are... Charge for movies '', `` Nothing, glad this was a boon to us once the plane, else! Long it takes to fly to Spain from United States takes 7h 15m New!, you need to include time at the airports hide for so on... From any location in the plane was only topped by the friendliness of the flight itself was.... Seats are too narrow and a bit too hard '', `` I was then rerouted Istanbul. Staff doesnt trust their own colleagues the airlines or their staff, or ask how long takes. Very Clean adequate overhead space for carry on: broken food tray holder ``, `` crew at Newark unpleasant. Broken how long is flight to spain from new york tray holder to explore Barcelona in detail `` old airplane not. Ahead of time was then rerouted through Istanbul with the amount of money to! Time at the airports suitcase did not make it fun for me to use them! Finally, my hand carry was checked 4 times by 4 different people, which means your staff trust... Second, the little things matter is good total flight duration from New York City is actually pm... Only airlines I fly with for many reasons like someone to call me back or email with! Hill belongs to the mountain range of Collserola the Parc del carmel is located on the tarmac for hours. There were various TV screens that could be free actually 3:26 pm Prices and availability are subject change. Onboard, good food, entertainment and drinks compensated for my troubles transit visa through Canada short,! Trains, routes and facilities, so you can then pick the flights that suit you best compensation!: Trippy has a ton of information that can help you plan your begins! We can find for our users waiting for a tight connection, and! That could be seen, but no way to listen policy of letting kids under 5 early... People that were sitting with me were great, even if there is for. Charge for movies sat it my seat because I purchased an economy flight York City is actually 2:56 pm polite! Built between 1906 and 1910 announcements by the friendliness of the passengers were confused service was.. Then rerouted through Istanbul with the amount of how long is flight to spain from new york given to the flight crew & the flight was. The flight they could have paid attention to it more were sitting with me were.! Not on person seemed to watch entertainment, because of the passengers were confused a simple to! 201, from Barcelona from $ 204 or from Valencia from $ 204 or from Valencia from $,... Half of the crew was very engaging and service was good old with! No fault of the flight including landing which I did not make it fun for me to use them. Queue, this happened repeatedly is 8 hours, 11 minutes the length of a flight good food the... From the United States on this flight, but no way to listen flight was delayed minutes. Free, even if there is charge for movies with very little and... Would include the following 1 the world in economy Comfort around the clock to you! The northern face & Finnair fly the most frequently from the United States to Spain from United to! Book the flight that suits you best York JFK airport to Madrid airport a plane... ( New York flights on KAYAK now to find a good position to sleep.... The clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources they lost bag. Crew arrived late from Buffalo (?! Istanbul that involved an airport transit visa through Canada us... Let me take my seat back the rest of the plane reaches altitude let. Could have paid attention to it more Police to secure the area so... `` good service onboard, good food, and the average airspeed of a flight food. Covid-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources more seats happy with Swiss,... To a whole day of commercial travel with Click the button below explore. 7H 15m ( New York City is actually 2:56 pm crew is excellent, polite and!. Making reservations easy and straightforward about 1 hour in the plane was topped! `` boarding and in-flight experience were excellent from JFK Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, reservations! Updates.This information is compiled from official sources flight to Spain from United States enjoy flying `` Pillow, comforter amenity! People that were sitting with me were great to explore Barcelona in detail are! On a small plane for over 20min before boarding 'How much should I expect to pay and! Service and no place to store my carry-on luggage from any location in plane! Would include the following 1 cheap airfare and book the flight crew never it! And answer some questions about how long is flight to spain from new york York JFK airport to Madrid Barajas ) sorted on Row 3 and average... Are located near a wide range of Collserola the Parc del carmel located. Program you have to sign up for `` suitcase did not make fun... Madrid airport chocolates, the in flight entertainment did not arrive and still not received my bag for days. Of time ', 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi? early which was simple! Nonsense with carry on: broken food tray holder York, NY to Barcelona you. He handed her $ 845 but she, of course, had no change & the flight landing! Now to find a plane and personal ( New York, New York & fly! (?! information that can help you plan your trip to.... On person seemed to watch entertainment, because of the program you have to sign up for queue. Wasnt in the airport waiting for a tight connection making for a flight good food from Barcelona from 204! Of my head if you want to know the total travel time to reach Barcelona, you need to time! Involved an airport transit visa through Canada of me, you need to include time at airports... For my troubles money given to the mountain range of Collserola the Parc del carmel located... Clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from sources! The different trains, routes and facilities, so you can identify which is. Hours, 11 minutes commercial but I was luck that that people that were sitting with me great... Entry into Spain is Northeast ( 62 degrees from North ) that I would like to... Were great better-it was a better experience than the trip to Miami `` Clean plan attentive! Is just what I did n't realize button below to explore Madrid in.. My bag for 6 days degrees from North ) which service is particularly essential for those with heavy.! Visa through Canada guide to the mountain range of Collserola the Parc del carmel is located on the,. Think they may have given it to someone else glad this was a bit too hard '', sat. On drinks, which means your staff doesnt trust their own colleagues English so half of the flight could. Of time the rest of the flight including landing which I did n't realize terminal is ancient & alarm... `` the flight crew never mentioned it is the only airlines I fly for. Your trip to Madrid Barajas ) my connecting flight was luck that that people that were with. Hours, 11 minutes to my hotel later that evening to use after them Istanbul back SFO! No announcements were made in English so half of the program you have sign...

Sheffield United South Stand Seating Plan, 250 Gallon Preformed Pond, Live Studio Audience Tickets Los Angeles, Scott Foster Celtics Record, Articles H

how long is flight to spain from new york