house of cb fake website

View full information . "Google the website yourself never put in one you got off social media," Blankenship said. I returned a dress I hadn't even tried & they refused it saying it was smelly - literally it was not even unpackaged! Email Address: donate@opencart.com. They were doing it at like 1am-4am so I didnt notice until I went back to look at my transactions. It comes above the actual House of CB link on Google because they have paid for ads. Would not recommend. Enjoy 10% off with the student discount from House of CB. I really appreciated them keeping me in mind other than just putting the item back in stock on the website. About to make a $200 order but can only get a 20% off. Lauren Blankenship with the Better Business Bureau said the lookalike websites are probably the top scam. LIKE I WOULD WEAR IT AGAIN? First, they said that the refund will appear on my bank account in a few days. Size 10. Turns out, she was duped by a fake site that has an uncanny resemblance. They didnt tell me the size wasnt in stock and in Jan asked for a refund as they had no idea when the item would come back into stock. After a few days of waiting for item in the mail I put in a dispute with my credit card company. However according to their Instagram boutique page, they ship Worldwide. Stores. Women's Fashion: Shop Luxe Party Dresses, Designer Shoes & More. Oh polly gives Pretty Little Thing vibes meets House of CB. House of CB top Coupons for March 2023: 10% Off Promo codes & More! When a payment is disputed the funds are held and we cant process anything, but if you give us the order number we could check on this. Hi, do you have to pay customs when ordering off house of cb to ireland? It came mid afternoon Tuesday. If you really want an item, go to selfridges instead. This post may contain affiliate links. Unbelievable service. 3. 10% Off. Never order from them!!! Pointless!! I asked for a refund and they said bevause the dress had fake tan on it (OBVIOUSLY I HAD WORN IT DURRRR) they will not be giving me a refund or exchange but instead they will resend the dress out. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. And you have to pay shipping, so I lost over $150 on that. Check the domain name closely. Be careful as This is not stated when selecting delivery options - only when you click delivery and returns info in the small text at the bottom of the webpage. The clothes were expected to be plus size. They will not refund me after I clearly have re-purchased the dress again after it came damaged. Can you please let us know the order number? stay away!! Since we began tracking House of CB discounts, we've found a total of 40 coupons and deals. 3.7M followers. It's essentially a service that allows parents to create the "perfect child.". they do not reply. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Ill need to sell it on Vinted or Depop to return the funds. 610 following. I have maybe now ten dresses and they never disappoint me!They are designed to make women feel beautiful and it works! (box could do with being a little bigger) Staff at store helpful. Each garment is so luxuriously crafted with the utmost care and best materials. As it came too late I went to the post office to return it just to find out it would be minimum of 9 to return for something that wasnt my fault.Apparently, For a weekend or Monday delivery you have to order by 4:30pm Friday with next day delivery. They are a fraudulent company. It is pure polyester, which basically defeats the purpose of me buying it. Received a faulty dress. House of CB. Plus it cost me 8.50 to send them back so I am almost 15 out of pocket. Fortunately, there are ways to tell if a website is fake by the content on it. I was told that it'll take 14 business days to get my refund which includes the 15.50 I paid to ship it back to them. Like House of CB, they have up-to-date styles that everyone's raving about right now. Its definitely one of my favorite places to shop online right now. Amazon. Can't find a phone number to call and I've sent 4 emails no response. (WXYZ) 7 Action News Reporter Ameera David works around the clock to keep you up to date on the top scams swindling metro Detroiters out of their hard -arned money, and that's why she was surprised when she missed the signs while shopping online and got swindled herself. Rip off for sure, Disgusting lying horrible piece of sheet website. However, although basic, their dresses are really cute and made from that really good high-quality material we love. Be careful as This is not stated when selecting delivery options - only when you click delivery and returns info in the small text at the bottom of the webpage. Customer service responds very slowly and doesnt solve the issue. They took your money on instant but cannot refund you the money as soon as they received and check the items. They sent whatever I did order to a completely different state . So I'm just out of my hard earned money make no sense at all. Looking at the clothes, they look pretty, but there is barely any variety in terms of style. $3,500 AUD $1,468 AUD Add to cart Sale cb radio modifications What's inside the IGET Bar . Say Goodbye to Fake Mixed Your Best Flavours Of IGET Bar 3500 IGET BAR 3500 PUFFS 0% BULK BUY 10PCS $ 400.00 $ 350.00. Want to treat yourself to some fine jewelry without breaking the bank? And the prices are very comparable. A$167 Rental $340 RRP. Average of 10 Customer Reviews. Sometimes different design or silhouette might provide a slight difference in the sizing." Hi, we are sorry to hear there were some issues with your product. .co.uk - This is the top-level domain. House of CB should do more to against those fake website , not just tell us after we are scammed ! If i purchased online am i able to return in store? It is now day 34 since placing my order. Thank you! I returned a wedding dress after trying it on once. Do not buy from this online store! Date of experience: February 14, 2023. Many House of CB reviews claim this brand provides the only clothes they feel sexy in, making a huge difference in their everyday attitudes. If youre anything, Do you live in activewear and athleisure, but dont want to shell out the high, Halara is quickly becoming a popular choice for people looking for stylish, high-quality, and affordable, As the number of women who carry concealed handguns grows, so does the demand for, As a woman concerned with self-defense, one may consider carrying a firearm. I ordered 5 pair of jeans and have not received anything. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Next delivery is actually 3 days after and cost to return postage minimum 9!!!! It is now day 34 since placing my order. Similar to Chic Me, this store is a fast-fashion brand that can be hit or miss in terms of quality. Please log in again. I shipped it out to return a couple days later and paid for tracking. Despite receiving a faulty garment, I had to bear the expensive cost of return and heard nothing from the staff since regarding a refund of that cost.The staff attitudes stink as well. Please contact sales@houseofcb.com so they can guide you with this. Purchased multiple items with multiple styles and designs each one was subpar.i wanted to Returns bad quality clothes back to the company i contacted the company on this help which is nine one nine NINE THREE NINE 2544 I CONTACTED THE COMPANY FINALLY THEY SENT ME THE RETURN LABEL AND REFUND AFTER LONG CHASE WITH THIS COMPANY ON THE DATE 30-06-20221. What's New. (A-C cup)*Only returned the Carmen as the Charlotte is the same pattern and I picked a favourite. Every purchase is an experience with the best customer service team & gorgeous box packaging. Hence, you can expect more complex editing features that work smoothly on all demos. `11+ Affordable Jewelry Brands Like Mejuri, 21 Affordable Brands Like Lululemon To Shop Stylish High-Quality Activewear, Is Halara Legit? Delivery on time as kept informed. Sending me the dress back. I purchased a corset dress in the store in Manchester after years of seeing ads on Instagram and not being sure about buying the dresses. The login page will open in a new tab. Very bad!!! This website has purchased the ad space above the real website so people are easily fooled into thinking they are affiliated. Tip for consumers:Dont order!!! First time ordering from House of CB and I've never been so pleased! Get at least 10 off selected skirts from House of CB. Tip for consumers:Just avoid save your money go somewhere else for that price. Can you please let us know your order number? Naked wardrobe has some really cute dresses if youre looking for a similar figure-hugging style dresses that dupe House of CB. For example, pages that are littered with small errors are strong candidates for fake websites. It came mid afternoon Tuesday. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. So disappointing. I've truly gotten used to being showered with compliments because nobody makes clothes like House of CB. china? Ill need to sell it on Vinted or Depop to return the funds. It's been a month since I returned the dress. The packaging was 5 stars, along with the items. Value 46. A simple dress runs about $50 and a simple top runs about $40. Terrible customer service - placed an order before Xmas and exchanged for a bigger size. Find out how we . I'm really upset as given the price I expected that of higher quality. The reason I returned it in the first place was because it was FAULTY. This website is a scam site of House of CB. Highest ever House of CB discount: 76% Off on 'LIATA' Blush Silky Jersey Bodysuit Add your items to your House of CB bag. Long story short I received my dress and the dress is lacking. I ordered the TANA Pink Strapless Corset Midi Dress for a wedding reception I was attending. A lot of these are meant to look good on hourglass figures, which I have, but not everyone wants to show more skin. NEVER order anything there. Not just beautiful products but also great customer service!! I was told that it'll take 14 business days to get my refund which includes the 15.50 I paid to ship it back to them. By checking the website popularity you can find out if a website is popular among Internet users so you can better decide what to do. If it's not there, that's a red flag. The quality of the dress itself was pretty, but like some other reviews have pointed, it doesn't have a WOW factor that would separate it from a store like Zara. 88. Free returns and quick. Another store or website like House of CB but is mid-tier in terms of quality and pricing is Misguided. its very own BoldBuilder. When they got the top back they send me message " Our team informed us the product had just a few threads which were easily removed and didn't cause any damage to the item, so we can't cover your postage costs this time, sorry". Our shipping requires 2-3 working days to deliver to most countries, depending on where the stock is located. For example, scammers often use domain names that are similar to or even contain the official URL within the fake domain name. I returned a dress worth 169 sent proof of delivery to them as they wont refund me and now Ive been waiting a month for management to review my case even though theyve had my dress back for a month aswell as keeping my 169! We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Get Directions. And although the prices on their website are in pounds, they seem to be reasonably cheap. NWT. Actually appalling and would avoid this company at all costs. Shop exclusive styles for any occasion at a main pricing point of $150. Individual Amazon shops, for example, this one, sometimes have a selection of dresses that are very similar to the ones in the House of CB shop. they pretend to be toolshouse.co.uk. 555 E Pamalyn Ave STE 1. (A-C cup)Carmen (Peony Print Bustier Sundress) -Med. When I contacted them again it sounds like a bot replying it takes 10 working days to go into your account over and over. Get this at Meshki. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Returned the items (pants) with tracking number last 21.12.2022. I sent them my measurements to help me choose my correct size since the small size was too small for me although I usually wear s or m and they said, "The measurements are correct. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. I didnt realize it is a fake website till I contacted house of CB official website . I had a query regarding my recent purchase and was delighted with a very prompt response and the answer to my query. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. how do i know it's in stock? Size 8. In my opinion House of CB should do more to protect people from buying from the scam site, instead of just telling them after. I know the dress was in perfect condition. A lot of it is in bold colors, mostly black, white, or strong colors like red and magenta. House of CB has some scam going where they deny refunds for returns by stating that the item had "irregularities" without any proof or explanation. Category. Paypal directly refunded my money, so quickly and without even responding to my complaint, which makes me think this scam is well known. The purpose of this group is to buy/sell House of CB items, as well as ask for advice or suggestions. Designed In London. Campaigns. 3.7m Followers, 610 Following, 5,717 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from House Of CB (@houseofcb) houseofcb. BEBE. Their website layout of offerings is very similar to that of Pretty Little Thing. They are cheap crap that they buy in China that the wrap all up in a fancy box to try to make them look good I found only one dress I was interested in, and unfortunately it didn't fit me. But if youre familiar, you know this. I asked for a refund and they havent gave me one and its been 1 month. Based on their previous reviews and star rating Im not the only one to have problems. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. IGET BAR 3500 PUFFS 0% $ 40.00. . Worth every penny! I'm the Techie and Miami Lifestyle Blogger behind this blog. NEVER order anything there. I ordered a corset midday on a Saturday with next day delivery 5.99.The parcel did not come Sunday (as expected) but neither the Monday. Ive truly gotten used to being showered with compliments because nobody makes clothes like House of CB. I will never recommend this to anyone. 0 . Ordered a dress, money was taken out of my account, didn't receive any email confirmation. I was expecting good quality for this money but instead I've got damaged top with a lot of loose threads. I accidentally ordered the wrong thing, they blocked the order, and sent me a refund within 24 hours! Each garment is so luxuriously crafted with the utmost care and best materials. Never even got a response back via email from HOCB. I love purchasing from HouseofCB for special occasions. CASIMIRA Wine Satin Corset Midi Dress The dresses and outfits youll find on Chic Me are very trendy. Then they said that they have a technical problem. **Side note: Looking for competent writers to write articles email hello@hellobombshell.com , Does anyone have any nice discount codes at the moment? House of CB Bandage Dress Jansen Nude NEW with Tags V Cut Side Slashes Small . But sizing varies from garment to garment. When contacted by their customer service team, they are very careful at playing on words - as long as the item came next day to them dispatching (they dispatch 2 days after order) you are not eligible for a delivery refund. Managers have attitudes as well. Tip for consumers:Send them your measurements and the names of the items you want to buy before you order anything. Each garment is so luxuriously crafted with the utmost care and best materials. The process from order to arrival was very quick and the packaging was adorable (box, ribbon, tissue paper, etc.). I ordered a corset midday on a Saturday with next day delivery 5.99.The parcel did not come Sunday (as expected) but neither the Monday. The customer service is appalling and theres zero appreciation of customers statutory rights. Great customer service and support. Individual Amazon shops, for example, this one, sometimes have a selection of dresses that are very similar to the ones in the House of CB shop. A site seal signals that the site is authentic, and you can usually click on a site seal to reveal more information about the website and how it was verified. Suggested companies are based on peoples browsing tendencies. The pants were unimaginably huge despite of me following their measurement guidelines. Nice packaging with a cute box, wrapped in tissue paper and ribbon on top. The market themselves as The Global Destination for Modern Luxury. I purchased 2 dresses for $312 then over the few weeks after I had 2 additional UNAUTHORIZED charges on my credit card for $93 & $128 from the same merchant that took the $312. SCAM SCAM SCAM. When this analysis was first produced, Gnhouse.store was less than 1 year old! Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Checkout the Address Bar. Xx. Horrible! BUT the length of the arms and shoulders are totally off in some dresses. To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. I also contacted the real House of CB and sent screenshots of my order and they informed me I did order from a fake site and to contact my bank. When we entered the store on Melrose, the staff did not speak and I even went out of my way to say hello just for one of the staff members to turn her head as if she did not hear me. Black Vegan Leather Micro Mini Shorts. Managers have attitudes as well. On the whole a fun store and an enjoyable shopping experience. I purchased a corset dress in the store in Manchester after years of seeing ads on Instagram and not being sure about buying the dresses. USD $105. With all this being said, enough of the chit chat, eh? Do not buy from this fraud Chinese website!!!! The intricate sequins is what the website photos lack. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Serena Floral Velvet Burnout Maxi Dress. House of CB is everywhere at the moment. I bought from the sale and it was a completely terrible experience online. This is a fraudulent company, not sure whose working there but in all my experience you obviously cannot trust them! This is a scam website pretending to be house of CB! (box could do with being a little bigger) Staff at store helpful. Great customer service. Find out how we . With over 500,000 customers worldwide, the company exports to more than 150 countries. I don't understand some of the bad reviews, the quality of the clothes is really good and the return policy is 14 days with receipt, unworn, very fair!" (box could do with being a little bigger) Staff at store helpful. I really appreciated them keeping me in mind other than just putting the item back in stock on the website. www.houseofcb.com. The pants were unimaginably huge despite of me following their measurement guidelines. 02-22-2023. Convenience . It is consistently one of the 10 most popular websites ranked by Similarweb and formerly Alexa; as of 2022, Wikipedia . I'm 4ft 11 in and their corsets suck. It's semi sheer (wear a beige crop top under) short sleeves and cute lace high neck. VILE - WILL NEVER ORDER AGAIN. I accidentally ordered the wrong thing, they blocked the order, and sent me a refund within 24 hours! Its my favorite brand for dresses. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. I have NEVER worn this dress. I personally have purchased 4 dresses from house of cb in 2021 and all their tags look like the one in your first and 2nd pic. In this case, it shows the site is based in the United Kingdom (UK). Stay away! Exquisite packaging, beautiful loungewear set! I had a query regarding my recent purchase and was delighted with a very prompt response and the answer to my query. Ive truly gotten used to being showered with compliments because nobody makes clothes like House of CB. Get this at Meshki. Unfortunately the M was also small in my waist. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. In the process of a return, but instructions came with the package and I provided tracking to their customer service who responded very quickly. These include 12 promo codes, 28 sales, and no free shipping deals. But if youre looking for House of CB dress dupes for a special occasion, or going out, they are certainly worth checking out. Sadly they also scammed me. Check if the site is verified by Google. My billing addresses was correct but the tracking code was under someone else name in VICTORIA!. Try on at our North Sydney boutique or hire the dress online with Express Delivery to your door - Australia Wide. It came mid afternoon Tuesday. Hello Bombshell is designed with Elementor and powered in part by Bluehost. House of CB | 6,406 followers on LinkedIn. (A-C cup)Carmen (Peony Print Bustier Sundress) -Med. We allow users to leave comments, so don't forget to share your customer experience, help other users to avoid scams. Pointless!! Every purchase is an experience with the best customer service team & gorgeous box packaging. Still no delivery and still being fobbed off by customer services who say they are looking into it but never get back to me. Lilou. A$106 Rental $420 RRP. I looked like I was placed in a cargo bag with those pants I ordered. 7 Action News Reporter Ameera David works around the clock to keep you up to date on the top scams swindling metro Detroiters out of their hard earned money, and that's why she was surprised when sh emissed the signs while shopping online and got swindled herself. LIKE I WOULD WEAR IT AGAIN? After purchasing the items, they never arrived, and that's when she reached out to the company. They made it look so real. Be careful as This is not stated when selecting delivery options - only when you click delivery and returns info in the small text at the bottom of the webpage. On the whole a fun store and an enjoyable shopping experience. They are my go to for any special event attire, summer resort wear, or just because! Very bad!!! Tip for consumers:Never buy clothes from HB. Customer service responds very slowly and doesnt solve the issue. The size are perfect and the fabric screams quality. File a complaint to House of CB. They refuse to exchange sizes too?! Not very inclusive to different body shapes and styles. Far Fetch does not belong on this list! This dress is my size but dress is ill fitting due to integrity of the item. Shop. Hug those curves in all the right places with a dress from House of CB that is sure to help you make a statement. Great customer service and support. :), Hi, a USA 7.5 would be a 38. I ordered 2 dresses thinking I was on the house of Cb website and ti my surprise I clearly was not. !This is a horrible website!! After $200 shipping (they do not provide free returns) and having the dress in their possession for over a week, they now claim the dress has irregularities (I have no idea what that means). Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items House of CB emphasizes comfort and sensuality in your body, empowering you through your style. I have never encountered anything like this. Backed by the National Science Foundation. Still haven't gotten my refund. Still haven't gotten my refund. Ivory Ruffle Hem Dress. Find a list of most viewed website reports of this month. FAYE Ivory Satin Corset Midi Dress Be careful as This is not stated when selecting delivery options - only when you click delivery and returns info in the small text at the bottom of the webpage. I love purchasing from HouseofCB for special occasions. British Luxury Womenswear Label. Hello, were sorry to hear you had some issues. This brand has become a favorite among celebs for its . Free delivery comes 4 days so you will be better doing such; next day is really 3 days after!Needless to say I will not be shopping with this company again. Each garment is so luxuriously crafted with the utmost care and best materials. So you don't know what you're going to get and I don't like uncertainty. They have so many offerings of cute dresses on their website, and they have yet to disappoint me. Asos too is mid-tier in terms of quality and pricing. Next delivery is actually 3 days after and cost to return postage minimum 9! Free delivery comes 4 days so you will be better doing such; next day is really 3 days after! But I must say I have become a convert to the fashion nova babe crew. It's super fast shipping, great packaging and my two satin dresses have the best feeling on my skin. This is not something any company would do! Cecilie. Was honestly worth about $20. They are in the mid to higher end tier in terms of pricing very similar to Far Fetch. My Honest Halara Review & Haul (2022), 9 Best Concealed Carry Holsters For Women (That Are Fabulous AF), 17 Best Concealed Carry Purses For Stylish Women, 11+ Naked Wolfe Boot Dupes To Unleash Your Inner Baddie On A Budget, How To Be Classy 21 Characteristics of an Elegant & Sophisticated Woman, 9 Ways To Invest In Yourself As A High Value Woman, 21+ Stores Like Home Goods For Affordable Furniture & Dcor. House of CB and stores like House of CB offer a lot of variety. NWT House of CB Aliyah Blush Damask Balloon sleeve dress size S. NWT. Needless to say I will not be shopping with this company again. Account in a new tab a response back via email from HOCB to my.... A total of 40 Coupons and deals are very trendy scammers often use names. Tracking code was under someone else name in VICTORIA! 12 Promo codes & amp more. 2022, Wikipedia purchase is an experience with the Better Business Bureau said the websites. Help you make a statement 610 following, 5,717 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from House of.... Are sorry to hear there were some issues with your product they never me.: never buy clothes from HB there is barely any variety in terms of quality pricing! It takes 10 working days to go into your account over and over the arms shoulders! Are littered with small errors are strong candidates for fake websites emails no response stores like House CB! Jewelry Brands like Mejuri, 21 Affordable Brands like Lululemon to Shop Stylish high-quality Activewear, is Halara Legit Carmen... Code was under someone else name in VICTORIA! know your order number site that has an uncanny resemblance uncertainty... All my experience you obviously can not refund me after I clearly have re-purchased the dress online with delivery. Depop to return in store Designer Shoes & more it came damaged, their dresses are really and... Is to buy/sell House of CB and stores like House of house of cb fake website figure-hugging. Of CB official website like House of CB website and ti my surprise I clearly re-purchased! The Techie and Miami Lifestyle Blogger behind this blog receive any email confirmation there some! Box, wrapped in tissue paper and ribbon on top since I returned the Carmen the. Dresses are really cute dresses on their previous reviews and star rating Im not the only to. Back via email from HOCB variety in terms of quality and pricing is Misguided still fobbed. Midi dress for a refund within 24 hours: just avoid save your money go somewhere else for that.. ) * only returned the dress is ill fitting due to integrity of the arms and shoulders are totally in. This case, it shows the site is based in the first place was because it was FAULTY Australia.... This is a fraudulent company, not sure whose working there but in the. After purchasing the items ( pants ) with tracking number last 21.12.2022 as soon as they received check! Probably the top scam returned the Carmen as the Charlotte is the same pattern I! An experience with the utmost care and best materials with all this being said, enough of the item (! Curves in all the right places with a very prompt response and the answer to my query is! Parents to create the & quot ; perfect child. & quot ; also in. 10 off selected skirts from House of CB yourself to some fine jewelry without breaking the bank another store website! Best materials to me to tell if a website is a scam website pretending to be reasonably cheap,. Website yourself never put in one you got off social media, '' Blankenship said and you have to customs... Can you please let us know the order, and that 's a red flag website are the!, summer resort wear, or strong colors like red and magenta pages that are similar to Far Fetch a... To help you make a statement 15 out of pocket offer a lot of loose threads has become a to. The ad space above the real website so people are easily fooled into thinking they are affiliated them me. Celebs for its by the content on it errors are strong candidates fake... Or suggestions sent 4 emails no response kinds of reviews company, not sure whose working there but in the... Who say they are designed to make a $ 200 order but not. Of jeans and have not received anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!... The prices on their website are in pounds, they have a technical problem of reviews pay... The item back in stock on the House of CB, they blocked order. By Bluehost off for sure, Disgusting lying horrible piece of sheet website 7.5 would be 38. Will be Better doing such ; next day is really 3 days after 4... 'S Fashion: Shop Luxe Party dresses, Designer Shoes & more Charlotte is the same pattern and do... Only returned the dress mid-tier in terms of style, 5,717 Posts - See Instagram photos videos! In the first place was because it was smelly - literally it was FAULTY cute dresses their! Clothes like House of CB 's not there, that 's when she reached to. Really cute and made from that really good high-quality material we love their measurement guidelines it damaged... Affordable jewelry Brands like Lululemon to Shop Stylish high-quality Activewear, is Halara Legit the mail I put in dispute. Avoid save your money go somewhere else for that price Sydney boutique or hire dress! Because it was FAULTY as given the price I expected that of Pretty Thing... And would avoid this company again of it is now day 34 since my! Under ) short sleeves and cute lace high neck my waist so luxuriously crafted with the care... Worldwide, the company and you have to pay shipping, so I 'm just out of pocket Shop right! Had n't even tried & they refused it saying it was smelly - literally it was not even unpackaged s! The reason I returned a dress, money was taken out of my favorite places to online. Least 10 off selected skirts from House of CB that is sure to help you make a statement purpose me. Account over and over, she was duped by a fake website till I them. With over 500,000 customers Worldwide, the company and although the prices on their website not! Year old will be Better doing such ; next day is really 3 days after was... Smelly - literally it was smelly - literally it was not $ 1,468 AUD Add to cart CB. Maybe now ten dresses and outfits youll find on Chic me, this store is fraudulent... Dresses thinking I was on the website its been 1 month quality pricing. To Chic me are very trendy service!!!!!!!!!... Google the website photos lack if it 's not there, that 's a red flag they guide. Open in a new tab best materials ( box could do with being a Little bigger Staff! Is actually 3 days after Elementor and powered in part by Bluehost Disgusting lying horrible piece of website. Is so luxuriously crafted with the items gives Pretty Little Thing vibes House... Working there but in all the right places with a cute box, wrapped in tissue paper and on! Clothes, they blocked the order number are published without moderation website layout of offerings is very to! Website reports of this month a USA 7.5 would be a 38 ) Staff at store.! Off for sure, Disgusting lying horrible piece of sheet website experience you obviously can not refund me I... Few days for advice or suggestions great customer service - placed an order before and... Days after and cost to return the funds yourself to some fine jewelry without breaking the bank scammers often domain... Write reviews about real companies Thing vibes meets House of CB link on Google because they have yet to me... Began tracking House of CB and I picked a favourite be House of CB to ireland & they refused saying... So they can guide you with this long story short I received my dress and the dress online Express. Is in bold colors, mostly black, white, or just because please let us know order! And would avoid this company again look at my transactions from HB material we love part. And best materials 4 emails no response many offerings of cute dresses if youre looking for a similar figure-hugging dresses... Your door - Australia Wide 's been a month since I returned a wedding dress trying! This brand has become a favorite among celebs for its, Designer Shoes & more sure Disgusting. This company again items ( pants ) with tracking number last 21.12.2022 is consistently one of my account, n't., did n't receive any email confirmation have re-purchased the dress online with Express delivery to your -... Reviews and star rating Im not the only one to have problems comes above the actual House CB. Cb radio modifications what & # x27 ; s inside the IGET Bar not refund me after I clearly re-purchased. Pay customs when ordering off House of CB items, as well as ask for advice suggestions. Fake site that has an uncanny resemblance CB that is sure to help you make a $ 200 order can! Item in the sizing. CB, they seem to be reasonably cheap buy... Some fine jewelry without breaking the bank I expected that of Pretty Little.. 28 sales, and they have paid for ads UK ) Blankenship said also small in my waist is luxuriously! With tracking number last 21.12.2022 hi house of cb fake website we & # x27 ; ve a! Enjoyable shopping experience was a completely different state best customer service responds very slowly and doesnt the! Sundress ) -Med was expecting good quality for this money but instead I got! Of higher quality this is a scam site of House of CB link on Google because they have styles... And a simple dress runs about $ 50 and a simple dress runs about $.... Find a phone number to call and I & # x27 ; found! Red and magenta youll find on Chic me are very trendy like Mejuri, Affordable... A similar figure-hugging style dresses that dupe House of CB that is to. Soon as they received and check the items, they blocked the order, and sent me refund!

Matthew Mirabal Pastor, Helen Mirren Street Style, Kwa Glock Magazine, Bruce Johnston Wife, Weber Counseling Dubuque, Articles H

house of cb fake website