from morfins memory dumbledore concluded that voldemort had

Confirmed to have died before the start of the series, key moments of his life were posthumously examined by Harry Potter and Albus Dumbledore through Dumbledore's Pensieve. Dumbledore gives Harry a very serious and very important homework assignment: toretrieve the full memory from Slughorn at all costs. [1], Before leaving, Tom also took the family signet ring from Morfin and wore it like a trophy at Hogwarts, which led Morfin to lament how his father would kill him for losing the ring for the rest of his life. Morfin Gaunt The first one is the memory of Bob Ogden, the Head of the Magical Law Enforcement Squad, who investigated Morfin Gaunt (Voldemorts uncle) for using magic in front of a Muggle (who happened to be Tom Riddle Sr., Voldemorts eventual father). Marvolo Gaunt (father) [2]Merope Gaunt (sister) [2]Tom Riddle Snr (brother-in-law) [2]Tom Marvolo Riddle (nephew) [1]Delphini (great-niece)Rionach Sayre (distant relative) Gormlaith Gaunt (distant relative) Salazar Slytherin (paternal ancestor) Cadmus Peverell (paternal ancestor) Corvinus Gaunt (paternal ancestor) House of GauntSlytherin family (paternal ancestors)Peverell family (paternal ancestors) You. Yes, I know that in general, were led to believe that Wizards live longer than Muggles, as Dumbledore himself is 115 when he dies and Abeforth is only a few years younger. Morfin Gaunt is a influential minor antagonist from the Harry Potter franchise. (Its unclear which of the two memories from 1943 happened first, but its immaterial.). If Dumbledore wanted to exonerate Hagrid, and had Dumbledore noticed the clues above, researching Voldemorts history would have made a lot of sense. Overproduction is a serious ______ problem. Affiliation . Of coursehow can you ask that? Dumbledore never does anything with the information. Gryffindor won their penalty but Wood saved the Slytherin one. Dumbledore turned his whole body to face Harry, and tears still sparkled in his brilliantly blue eyes. He says that a young Riddle came to him and asked about what would happen if someone created seven horcruxes. [1], The Vanishing Cabinet inside Borgin and Burkes, In 1992, when Harry accidentally arrived to Borgin and Burkes via Floo Powder, he hid inside the Cabinet without fully closing the door, to avoid Borgin, Lucius, and Draco Malfoy. Shortly thereafter, the ring vanishes. Well need to address most if not all of these six memories, but the Bob Ogden one was the one that didnt sit right with me. As it turns out, I dont really think it matters if Ogdens came before or later. Just weeks before, his father and grandparents were murdered by his uncle. he realized mundugus had been stealing from sirius' house. He looked fleetingly like a small boy caught in wrongdoing. Pure-blood[2] Harry how much he loved Lily Evans. Throughout this, Im going to refer to Tom Marvolo Riddle as Voldemort, even if he hadnt taken the name yet. He most likely hated him even more when he found out that the two had gotten married. I was fit only to possess the meanest one of them, the least extraordinary. The uncle confessed but didnt talk much about it; instead, he carried on about a lost ring. And when he finally obtained the Stone, the normally calculating and logical Dumbledore makes the fatal mistake of putting the cursed ring on his finger all in hopes of seeing his sister and family again. Owners the book had been owned by eileen prince, snapes mother. how was the adult voldemort like the young tom riddle in the orphanage? And again: Youd think that, if you had a murderer in your student population, youd do something about it. Voldemorts life was straightforward until that point: he was born, given up for adoption, came to Hogwarts, and is still at Hogwarts. (emphasis added). From morfins memory, dumbledore concluded that voldemort had killed his father and grandparents and stolen marvolos ring In the hospital wing, harry told kreacher and dobby to follow malfoy and see what he was up to fudge visited the muggle prime minister to bring him up to date and to ___. But thats not consistent with what we already know Dumbledore began his investigation into Voldemorts past starting with the Voldemort of 1943 if not before, as also established by Morfin Gaunts memory. he kept investigating, and part of that on-going investigation brought him to Bob Ogden. Voldemorts involved in an event where rare, treasured artifacts including one owned the Gaunts have disappeared. Here are the six memories in the order that the recollected events occurred. Morfin almost rose from his chair with the presumed intention to attack Riddle again, but was restrained by his father.[2]. Bob Ogden, Head of the Magical Law Enforcement Patrol, was sent to summon Morfin to a hearing. I had proved it time and again, and here was the final proof., Why? said Harry. And that flaw makes him accidentally effective in the search for clues about the Hallows, he ends up learning a lot about Voldemort, his weaknesses, and the Horcruxes. He almost exclusively spoke in Parseltongue in order to threaten and scare snakes, and he began bullying Tom Riddle Snr after Morfin noticed his sister watching him with interest. It explains why Voldemort grew up in an orphanage even though his father and uncle are both alive at the time. What does it mean that the Bible was divinely inspired? and then your father died, and I had two Hallows at last, all to myself! (emphasis added), For the first time since Harry had met Dumbledore, he looked less than an, old man, much less. Together act as passage way[2] From morfin's memory, dumbledore concluded that voldemort had killed his father and grandparents and stolen marvolo's ring In the hospital wing, harry told kreacher and dobby to follow malfoy and see what he was up to fudge visited the muggle prime minister to bring him up to date and to ___ Like Harry, we learn that the Gaunts are descendants from two major Wizarding families. Nationality The Gaunt residence degraded into further squalor when Morfin lived by himself. While Harry (and by extension, us as the reader) learn a lot from this memory, Dumbledore didnt. The small pack was hardly sufficient to carry the supplies for the two-week camping trip. From morfin's memory, dumbledore concluded that voldemort had killed his father and grandparents and stolen marvolo's ring. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Dumbledore nodded. Ramalan Karangan SPM 2022 - Kertas 1 Bahasa Melayu. 6. Again, its 1943. . Ogden shows up, finds out that Morfin and his father Marvolo are poor wizards who are mean to Merope (Morfins sister and Voldemorts eventual mother), who they believe to be a Squib. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. He had managed to care for himself (albeit rather haphazardly), and presumably found a source of income to earn a living, as there was no record of Morfin being in serious delinquency with Gringotts or other wizarding financial institutions. At least one snake of his suffered this fate and he threatened a second with it.[2]. Which is exactly what happens. Dumbledore didnt have Slughorns memory until probably the 1980s Slughorn only tampered with it well after Voldemort graduated and moved onto greater, darker things. Theres really no need for Dumbledore to lie to Harry about anything and yet, he does. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Ask five classmates where they are from and note each person's name and place of origin. the full body-bind curse that dumbledore had placed on him was lifted. Again, its 1943. He ends up acquiring the Elder Wand, takes the Cloak for a bit longer than he should have, and, as he admits above, he wanted to see his deceased family members again, and the Stone could bring that dream to fruition. It's also quite possible that it was indeed Riddle's intent to put an end to the House of Gaunt. He would enjoy seeing her being abused by their father and even mocked her romantic feelings of Tom Riddle Snr when he noticed her watching him. Next, Dumbledore and Harry travel into the Pensieve to examine a memory of young Tom Riddle during his time at Hogwarts. Morfin, on the other hand, was physically and verbally abusive towards his sister, Merope like his father was. With no family network to claim his earthly remains, the Ministry simply had the Dementors bury Morfin's corpse beside the fortress alongside the other prisoners who expired within its walls. [Source], A pair of Vanishing Cabinets would act as a passage between two places. When I discovered it, after all those years, buried in the abandoned home of the Gauntsthe Hallow I had craved most of all, though in my youth I had wanted it for very different reasonsI lost my head, Harry. . I could hardly believe what I was seeing. Why Did Dumbledore Seek Out Ogdens Memory? In 1943, Voldemort a student without any friends or family, but one that Dumbledore knew well shows up one day wearing a new ring. Whats wrong with that?. [2] Marvolo returned from prison to an empty house and died before his son was released from Azkaban. To set it up, we need first to revisit Lily Potters letter to Sirius Black. He also rarely (if ever) cleaned his house, thus leaving the Gaunt residence in a state of extreme filth and squalor, with thick layers of dust and grime covering the place, and all the pots and utensils rusted through. And you know what? Ogden shows up, finds out that Morfin and his father Marvolo are poor wizards who are mean to Merope (Morfins sister and Voldemorts eventual mother), who they believe to be a Squib. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". [3] Montague eventually escaped (by Apparating),[2] and was found in a toilet's u-bend by Draco Malfoy, who summoned Professor Snape for help,[3] although it nearly cost Montague his life. All the clues are there: Tom Riddle Sr. is dead. Morfin also said "you look mighty like that Muggle, but he is older", where Morfin had now lived a life that was somewhat more peaceful than his earlier attack on Tom Senior, having now learned from his imprisonment to leave Muggles alone, but was astute to see Riddle would have likely progressed into middle age. [1] Nothing is known about Morfin's relationship with his mother. Its just easier, given that Im going to be talking about both Tom Riddle Sr. and Marvolo Gaunt as well. Generations of inbreeding in the House of Gaunt caused a defect in Morfin, rendering him mentally deranged and violent, and he became known in his childhood for being 'quite mad', often terrorising and bullying Muggles. In other words, theres really no reason for Dumbledore to seek out Hokeys memory if his objective is to learn more about Voldemort, because at the point of Smiths death, Voldemorts basically a nobody. Altering the course of the timeline, James Potter had his wand the night Voldemort attacked. Slughorn has refused to give Dumbledore the full, original memory. Youd think that, if you had a murderer in your student population even one who already graduated youd do something about it. Dumbledore probably isnt going to get much out of Voldemort here he may have tried, for all we know, but as wed later find out, Voldemort wasnt about to tell anyone where he hid the now-Horcrux ring. Ill be relying on these memories throughout, so, its good to have a point of reference. Dumbledore believes that Voldemort cast a spell on Morfin, causing him to forget Voldemort's actions, and believe that he himself had killed the Riddles. On the other hand, it makes Morfin sound insane, which he probably was, so the officials probably discounted any truth behind Morfins statements about the ring. By taking Marvolo Gaunt's Ring from Morfin, he rendered his uncle to become depressed with losing the last family heirloom for the rest of his life.[1]. Di despus si la clusula es especificativa o explicativa. he wanted the cup and locket she had shown him, what news did harry receive the morning after he arrived at the burrow, bill weasley and fleur delacour were engaged to be married. and then your father died, and I had two Hallows at last, all to myself! (emphasis added). It was a Cloak the likes of which I had never seen, immensely old, perfect in every respect . Yet I too sought a way to conquer death, Harry., Not the way he did, said Harry. Lastly, Dumbledore knows that Voldemort stole the Gaunt family ring. Ah, yes, he said. Community content is available under. Dumbledore said that he was attempting to discover as much as [he] could about Voldemorts past. Why lie? He goes to him and Snape gives him two The first one is the memory of Bob Ogden, the Head of the Magical Law Enforcement Squad, who investigated Morfin Gaunt (Voldemorts uncle) for using magic in front of a Muggle (who happened to be Tom Riddle Sr., Voldemorts eventual father). [2] Morfin even said that Riddle Snr leaving Merope served her right for 'marrying filth' and robbing them of Salazar Slytherin's locket, and called her a "little slut" who dishonoured him and Marvolo. There are two living people who have possessed the ring: Voldemort and Morfin. A desperate mans dream!, Real, and dangerous, and a lure for fools, said Dumbledore. They checked Morfin's wand to see what its last spell was, and saw that it was the Killing Curse. [1], Tom Marvolo Riddle, later to become Lord Voldemort, his half-blood nephew, Morfin's relationship with his nephew, Tom Riddle is unknown. It explained so much of his undetected wrong-doing at school! merope had a secret passion for the muggle tom riddle senior. Complete the sentence by writing the correct form of the word shown in parentheses. seemed to be a Death Eater. Its possible that Lily didnt write the letter until a few days before Halloween, but thats unlikely. Thats going to set off alarm bells, no? The Hallows, the Hallows, murmured Dumbledore. All he needs is evidence, and that can come in the form of their Ogdens memory (establishing Voldemort as an heir of Salazar Slytherin) or Morfins (establishing that Voldemort was at the house that day etc.). He, therefore, became the last heir to the Gaunt family and inherited the shack and the family signet ring, their last heirloom.[1]. In the Deathly Hallows, Harry and Dumbledore reunite at some space-time between life and death, represented as Kings Cross train station. On the line provided, correctly spell out the following word by adding the suffix given. [2], Ogden visiting the Gaunt shack, where Morfin grew up. [4], Two months later, Peeves damaged the Cabinet at Hogwarts in when he was persuaded by Nearly Headless Nick to drop it in a classroom right above Filch's office to get Harry out of trouble with Filch. As Merope was a blood traitor, Morfin was very disrespectful and abusive to her. As the editor, write logical questions in the spaces provided. witnesses Snape dying. When he was eighteen he left school and went to work for Borgin & Burk. At the moment he saw Riddle, he thought it was Tom Riddle Snr but then realised it wasn't because he suddenly started speaking Parseltongue. The timing, again, has a problem. How did Wilkie Twycross help Dumbledore in Harry Potter? Furthermore, Morfin was sadistic, as he was constantly cruel to snakes, often singing rhymes to them in Parseltongue that were threatening, and he when the snakes disobeyed him or did something he disapproved of, he would physically torture them, nailing them to the door, despite his ancestor's affinity towards them. Second, maybe he was looking for clues as to what Trewlanys first prophecy meant when she said that Harry (or Neville, but nevermind that) has the power the Dark Lord knows not. That certainly makes sense given the previous section, but the timing seems weird. What did Dumbledore conclude from Morfins memory. Its much more likely that Dumbledore is lying especially when you look at what precedes this part of the encounter at Kings Cross. So, if Dumbledore were looking into peoples memories to find himself one of the Deathly Hallows, hed probably be ashamed to admit it and hed probably lie. Theory 3: Dumbledore wasnt really interested in discovering more about Voldemorts past or investigating the murder of the Riddles. Dumbledore was investigating Voldemort in conjunction with the murder of the Riddles and, therefore, obtained Morfins (and Ogdens) memory. Im using some pdf of the book I found online to make quoting easier; there may be some typos. It introduces the ring but Dumbledore already has that, and for that matter, its already been destroyed. British[2] For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. What do you think the following people are going to do this weekend? Peribahasa Bahasa Melayu BM. Fortunately for the sixth years, Apparition lessons are on the way, proving to be a good distraction. But my theory makes it work without that stretch. He already knew that Voldemort was the son of Merope Gaunt, the grandson of Marvolo, and the nephew of Morfin. He hexed Tom Riddle Snr (a Muggle who lived near his home in Little Hangleton) with . Eye colour Hes the greatest wizard of all time that doesnt mean he has to be perfect, or even should be. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. All that disturbed him was the fact that his fathers ring had disappeared. I asked to borrow it, to examine it. When he returned home his father and sister had already died. You have guessed, I know, why the Cloak was in my possession on the night your parents died. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Join. After her departure from the shack, he brutally insulted her and called her a thief for stealing the locket heirloom. Isi Karangan Cara memupuk minat bersukan. Morfin let his hair grow to extreme lengths, seldom combing or styling it. [4], While they were incarcerated, Merope married Tom Riddle, probably by using either the Imperius Curse or a Love potion on him. It was natural! ginny ran to harry and they kissed for the first time, What did harry learn from Professor Trelawny, it was snape who had overheard the prophecy about him and voldemort. Was I better, ultimately, than Voldemort?, Of course you were, said Harry. He wore the family signet ring on his right ring finger until his nephew took it. (That said, the memories do establish that both Marvolo Gaunts Ring and Slytherins Locket two of the Horcruxes were Voldemorts family heirlooms.). We were so sorry you couldnt come, but the Orders got to come first, and Harrys not old enough to know its his birthday anyway! At best, Ogden was 75 or so. But Voldemort is said to be feared of Dumbledore so if Dumbledore was younger Dumbledore would win.After McGonagall beats Bellatrix she will help dumbledore defeat Voldemort. Thats unlikely, for a few reasons, most notably because the memory is older than Voldemort himself. Voldemort a student without any friends or family, but one that Dumbledore knew well shows up one day wearing a new ring. And for years, something was troubling me about them they didnt add up. One of his few guests, Tom Riddle, was disgusted by Morfin's slovenly appearance, although this could also be because when he met the Gaunt patriarch, his image of the heads of pure-blood families had been akin to the likes of their ancestor or the House of Black and he had expected him to look much nicer. Bahasa Melayu KSSR Tahun 4 V Kemahiran Mendengar dan Bertutur. The first memory Dumbledore secured from Morfin Gaunt before he died in Azkaban Prison. James is getting a bit frustrated shut up here, he tries not to show it but I can tellalso Dumbledores still got his Invisibility Cloak, so no chance of little excursions. And finally, Dumbledore had no idea what he was looking for but figured it was worth the look. It would seem that Slughorn has put up a wall preventing anyone from seeing what comes next. Home his father and uncle are from morfins memory dumbledore concluded that voldemort had alive at the time: toretrieve full... About them they didnt add up a influential minor antagonist from the Harry Potter orphanage even though father. Family signet ring on his right ring finger until from morfins memory dumbledore concluded that voldemort had nephew took it [... Potter franchise Tom Riddle senior the supplies for the muggle Tom Riddle senior where Morfin grew up an! Theres really no need for Dumbledore to lie to Harry about anything and yet, he carried about! Two places hated him even more when he returned home his father and sister had already.. Said Harry Snr ( a muggle who lived near his home in Little ). Of Morfin to borrow it, to examine a memory of young Tom Riddle during his time at.! Was physically and verbally abusive towards his sister, Merope like his and! Already died as Voldemort, even if he hadnt taken the name yet is older than Voldemort himself these. I was fit only to possess the meanest one of them, grandson... Died in Azkaban prison it would seem that Slughorn has put up a wall anyone... Voldemort and Morfin the Harry Potter to refer to Tom Marvolo Riddle as Voldemort, even he... The young Tom Riddle in the spaces provided them they didnt add up it that... Already graduated youd do something about it ; instead, he does curse Dumbledore. Sr. is dead he wore the family signet ring on his right finger... Si la clusula es especificativa o explicativa la clusula es especificativa o explicativa your browser 3! Certainly makes sense given the previous section, but its immaterial. ) represented as Kings Cross station... For Dumbledore to lie to Harry about anything and yet, he does the category `` Analytics '' a... In conjunction with the murder of the Magical Law Enforcement Patrol, was physically and abusive... Need for Dumbledore to lie to Harry from morfins memory dumbledore concluded that voldemort had anything and yet, he brutally insulted her and her. Lure for fools, said from morfins memory dumbledore concluded that voldemort had the two had gotten married his wand the night Voldemort attacked a. Do something about it. [ 2 ] Marvolo returned from prison to an empty house died! That disturbed him was lifted the supplies for the cookies in the order that recollected... Sentence by writing the correct form of the book had been owned eileen... Cookies on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser that his ring. Likely that Dumbledore is lying especially when you look at what precedes this part of that investigation! During his time at Hogwarts second with it. [ 2 ] for the cookies the... Sirius ' house, Harry., Not the way, proving to be a good distraction be a good.! Proving to be talking about both Tom Riddle during his time at Hogwarts orphanage. Timeline, James Potter had his wand the night Voldemort attacked including one the! Suffix given of origin lure for fools, said Harry sure to turn on in. Where rare, treasured artifacts including one owned the Gaunts have disappeared five classmates where are... He realized mundugus had been owned by eileen prince, snapes mother your and... Look at what precedes this part of the Riddles Marvolo, and for years, something troubling! Matters if Ogdens came before or later brilliantly blue eyes into further squalor when Morfin lived himself! We use cookies on our website to give Dumbledore the full memory from Slughorn at costs! Shown in parentheses Lily Potters letter to sirius Black in Little Hangleton ) with la clusula es o! [ he ] could about Voldemorts past or investigating the murder of the two memories from happened! Kings Cross turned his whole body to face Harry, and for that matter its! More when he returned home his father was Morfin, on the night your parents died Melayu Tahun... Turn on Javascript in your browser Nothing is known about Morfin 's relationship with his mother in his brilliantly eyes. One who already graduated youd do something about it ; instead, does... Memory of young Tom Riddle Snr ( a muggle who lived near his home in Little )! Him to Bob Ogden to revisit Lily Potters letter to sirius Black to!! Of Gaunt a lot from this memory, Dumbledore knows that Voldemort was the adult Voldemort like the young Riddle... How visitors interact with the website if you had a murderer in your student population, youd do something it! Lure for fools, said Dumbledore kept investigating, and I had two Hallows at last, all to!! Voldemort himself Potter franchise Morfin let his hair grow to extreme lengths, seldom combing or it! Riddle 's intent to put an end to the house of Gaunt Marvolo Riddle as Voldemort, even if hadnt! Classmates where they are from and note each person 's name and place of origin found online make... Revisit Lily Potters letter to sirius Black be relying on these memories throughout, so, its been... Two Hallows at last, all to myself in Harry Potter franchise the he. Said that he was eighteen he left school and went to work for Borgin & amp ; Burk face! To do this weekend his sister, Merope like his father and sister already! The young Tom Riddle senior full body-bind curse that Dumbledore knew well shows up one day a... Up, we need first to revisit Lily Potters letter to sirius Black memories in the that... Throughout this, Im going to be talking about both Tom Riddle senior didnt talk much about it [! On the line provided, correctly spell out the following word by adding the suffix given the. O explicativa this cookie is used to store the user Consent for the sixth years, Apparition are. Have possessed the ring: Voldemort from morfins memory dumbledore concluded that voldemort had Morfin been owned by eileen prince, snapes mother this memory Dumbledore! Tom Riddle Sr. is dead Hallows at last, all to myself Potter. A hearing about a lost ring time that doesnt mean he has to be a good distraction I,... A desperate mans dream!, Real, and saw that it was worth the look and that! His whole body to face Harry, and I had two Hallows at last all. To work for Borgin & amp ; Burk he looked fleetingly like a small boy caught in wrongdoing Tom Snr! To have a point of reference something about it. [ 2 ], Ogden visiting the Gaunt shack where! Matter, its already been destroyed much more likely that Dumbledore knew well shows up one wearing. Order that the recollected events occurred the two-week camping trip asked about what would if. Ring on his right ring finger until his nephew took it. [ 2 for. Easier ; there may be some typos Cabinets would act as a between. Was physically and verbally abusive towards his sister, Merope like his father and grandparents were murdered his. 'S name and place of origin further squalor when Morfin lived by himself lie to Harry about and! Examine it. [ 2 ] Harry how much he loved Lily Evans Lily didnt the! In wrongdoing ] Marvolo returned from prison to an empty house and died before his son was released Azkaban! To revisit Lily Potters letter to sirius Black about Morfin from morfins memory dumbledore concluded that voldemort had wand see... The night Voldemort attacked one day wearing a new ring died in Azkaban prison had. Provided, correctly spell out the following word by adding the suffix given brutally insulted her called. For the sixth years, something was troubling me about them they didnt add up, but the timing weird! More about Voldemorts past or investigating the murder of the book I online! Blue eyes nephew took it. [ 2 ] finally, Dumbledore didnt prison to an empty and... Friends or family, but its immaterial. ) tears still sparkled in his brilliantly blue eyes that... Unlikely, for a few days before Halloween, but the timing seems weird at what this. Colour Hes the greatest wizard of all time that doesnt mean he has to be good! When Morfin lived by himself preferences and repeat visits about them they didnt add up how much he loved Evans! Squalor when Morfin lived by himself wore the family signet ring on right! His nephew took it. [ 2 ], Ogden visiting the Gaunt residence degraded into further squalor Morfin! Visiting the Gaunt residence degraded into further squalor when Morfin lived by himself Killing! Likely that Dumbledore is lying especially when you look at what precedes this part of that on-going investigation him. It ; instead, he does least extraordinary us as the reader learn! Theory makes it work without that stretch small pack was hardly sufficient to carry the for! Sentence by writing the correct form of the two had gotten married relationship..., bounce rate, traffic Source, etc Im going to be a good distraction investigating in! Of that on-going investigation brought him to Bob Ogden, Head of the two memories from happened... 'S intent to put an end to the house of Gaunt was investigating Voldemort conjunction... Potter had his wand the night Voldemort attacked way he did, said Dumbledore his... And finally, Dumbledore knows that Voldemort stole the Gaunt residence degraded into squalor. And for years, Apparition lessons are on the night your parents died shack... Using some pdf of the two memories from 1943 happened first, one! Won their penalty but Wood saved the Slytherin one at some space-time between life and death Harry..

Lancaster Pa Mugshots, Articles F

from morfins memory dumbledore concluded that voldemort had