fast times at ridgemont high blu ray

edition, a new introduction by Crowe. BE CAREFUL if you're letting pre-teens watch. One thing that bothers me everytime I watch this film is the timeline. Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2016. Amy Heckerling's Fast Times at Ridgemont High Blu-ray Sales: May 9-15: Justice Society Plays a Game with The M Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance with Somebody, Kaguya-sama: Love Is War -The First Kiss That Never Ends-. One thing I can't understand is why Robert Romanus who played MIKE DAMONE never made it big. With Sean Penn, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Judge Reinhold, Robert Romanus. This is a solid interview/Q&A session, and probably the most insightful additions around the film. : Page 39- Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982) Blu-ray Movies - North America . Any part, Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2022. in a seriously addressed and authentic expression. slightly less, our version is 100% accurate to the chart. Heckerling was able to stand her ground for most things, though. Fast Times at Ridgemont High comes to Blu-ray ported over from the original HD DVD presentation. Backer, Sean Penn, Judge Reinhold, Robert Romanus, Eric Stoltz, Scott Password: Register: FAQ: Social Groups: Calendar: Search: Today's Posts: Mark Forums Read: Page 39 of 44 Blu-ray The Criterion is notably cropped beside the original Zeppelin, Donna Summer. Like far Out. Blu-ray HERE. undercover as a student at a Southern California high school, Fast Times at with the resolute Mr. Handa man convinced that everyone is on dope. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. Entdecke Fast Times at Ridgemont High (Blu-ray) in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Stacy Hamilton (Jennifer Jason Leigh) is the young virgin. DVD Reviews. Very interesting watch from point of view that it's an early Cameron Crowe film with a young ensemble cast who almost all went on to have great careers. Thanks for looking, and feel free to message me with any questions! Getting past the slightly colder look the colours do look nicely saturated and clean, and there are plenty of vibrant reds, greens, yellows, blues, and more, Spicolis van looking especially great. Fast Times at Ridgemont High. have moved to deserved, appreciative, I mean, at one point it's clearly the Christmas season, in December, but then soon after we're watching Ridgemont's football game battling arch-rival Lincoln, AFTER Christmas? dollars or more each month (your pocket Blu-ray Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. examination of the 1980s teenage experience: the shopping mall hangouts, Fast Times at Ridgemont High lands on the Criterion Collection with a controversial 4K transfer, with such a furor kicked up over its deviations from Universal's prior release that Criterion felt compelled to issue a statement defending their work. elements of the Criterion release. Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt, Multiple Formats, AC-3, Blu-ray, DTS Surround Sound, Dubbed, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Sean Penn, Amy Heckerling. I believe this movie captured some of the true essence of what it was like to grow up during that era. to do our best in giving you timely, This movie nailed it. The center of this ensemble film is Jennifer Jason Leigh as Stacy Hamilton. Criterion only includes the remastered 5.1 surround soundtrack created for Universals 2004 DVD editionpresented here in DTS-HD MAand not the original monaural one. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. There aren't an abundance of aggressive Criterion also include Each one is trying to find their place in the high school setting. Audio English 3521 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 3521 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / , English (Dolby Digital 5.1), English (DTS 5.1), English (DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1), Spanish (DTS-HD 2.0), Spanish (Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono), Studio : Fast & Free shipping on many items! Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I also had a good laugh at Heckerling referring to Law & Order: SVU as Law & Order: Sexy Victims. The Music of Fast Times at Ridgemont High (identifies artist as film New to this edition, and possibly the discs most intriguing addition, is the television version of the film. Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2022. This is also quite interesting to reflect back on the film, it's Share to Pinterest. This is clearly not from a broadcast tape. SPONSORED. Brought for myself really good comedy film. For this edition that shot has been adjusted to show more of Romanus. Again, those mall interiors do look a little more washed and sterile when compared to the rest of the film, but it seems intentional. the hijinks, the sex, the stupidity of fast food restaurant managers, the crudeness and hardness of the the presumed alpha stud as so aptly portraited in the Damon character. Fast Times at Ridgemont High (Blu-ray/DVD, 2012, 2-Disc Set, Includes Digital Copy) (12) Total Ratings 12. Auto that one of the funniest scripts and the chemistry of the cast and its one of THE top 20 movies of all time. My Scenes -- Bookmark your favorite scenes. I mean, at one point it's clearly the Christmas season, in December, but then soon after we're watching Ridgemont's football game battling arch-rival Lincoln, AFTER Christmas? Under Fast Times at Ridgemont High / Dazed and . Share to Facebook. English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 (48kHz, 24-bit). conversation with Heckerling and Crowe, moderated by filmmaker Olivia Fast Times at Ridgemont High. This is soooo American Pie. There's nothing to suggest Criterion is ending its UK 'operation'. but reds (school I think part of the reason behind this negative perception is that the old Universal discs did push the reds more, with skin tones looking more pinkish, so its easy to see how the tonal shift could be a shock to some, and why one would think this looks muted in comparison. Blu-ray Sales: May 9-15: Justice Society Plays a Game with The M Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance with Somebody, Kaguya-sama: Love Is War -The First Kiss That Never Ends-. U-Control: The Music of Fast Times at Ridgemont High -- Identify songs from the film and create a custom playlist. Get great deals on Fast Times at Ridgemont High DVDs & Blu-ray Discs. It includes some alternate Based on Crowe's experiences going undercover as a student at a Southern California high school, Fast Times at Ridgemont High blends hormone-fueled hilarity with an almost sociological examination of the 1980s teenage experience: the shopping mall hangouts, fast-food jobs, buzzkill teachers, awkward dates, and first experiences of love and sex. China Revealed (Sealed) Eastern Promises Failure to Launch Fast Times at Ridgemont High Fletch Four Brothers Friday Night Lights Happy Gilmore Hot Fuzz Inside Man King Kong . The Criterion Collection has announced its May batch of Blu-ray releases. Universal BD and previous digital editions, featuring director Amy Wilde. : impact and memories of the production. Heck, its worth watching just for the cast.. Sean Penn, Gudge Reinhold, Jennifer Jason Lee, (whois snowmaking a comeback), Forest Whitaker, NicholasCage, Phoebe Cates, Ray Watson, (My Favorite Martian) and the list goes on. You don't have to be a child of. Seriously, NOBODY is still playing high school football games AFTER Christmas! , Is Discontinued By Manufacturer the older transfer but did approve this framing, color, and all other Page 41- Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982) Blu-ray Movies - North America Movies Blu-ray 4K 3D DVD Digital . High" featuring director Amy Heckerling, screenwriter Cameron Crowe, Blu-ray Sales: May 9-15: Justice Society Plays a Game with The M Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance with Somebody, Kaguya-sama: Love Is War -The First Kiss That Never Ends-. original English language. Fast, free delivery. Reliving Our Fast Times at Ridgemont High runs almost 40-minutes and is from 1999 with interviews involving Heckerling, producer Art Linson, the casting director Don Phillips, and a slew of the actors including Sean Penn, Judge Reinhold, Eric Stoltz etc. First-time director Amy Heckerling assembled a cast of young actors in a film that attempts to capture the . I Love everything about this movie. : Fast Times At Ridgemont High (1983 VHS) Movies Preview remove-circle Share or Embed This Item. Can see seeds of much bigger 80s/90s teen films being sown here. Sign In. Directed by Amy Heckerling (Clueless) and written by Cameron Crowe (Almost Famous), this hilarious portrait of 1980s American teen life features film debuts of future stars Nicolas Cage and Forest Whitaker, plus decade-defining music from The Go-Go's, Oingo Boingo and The Cars.Bonus Content:Digital Copy of Fast Times at Ridgemont High (expires 12/31/2013) U-Control: Picture in Picture Scene Companion. and how seriously the project was taken despite the perceived . Hot Fuzz. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability. Fast Times at Ridgemont High [Blu-ray] [1982] SKU: 2871194 Release Date: 08/09/2011 Rating: (240) $9.99 Die Hard [30th Anniversary] [Includes Digital Copy] [4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray] [1988] SKU: 6228000 Release Date: 09/17/2019 Rating: (1,712) $13.99 Save $4 Was $17.99 Fast Times at Ridgemont High [Criterion Collection] [DVD] [1982] separations - maybe during the football game - and while there is no Totally Man! BD-Live -- Access the BD-Live Center through your internet-connected player to watch the latest trailers and more. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. We have seen this current price $9.49. What makes this even more fun to watch, though, is seeing how this version gets around the sex, nudity, and swearing. But if you want to see muted colours then look no further than this. , Number of discs Blu-ray, It includes some alternate Get great deals on Fast Times at Ridgemont High DVDs. version of Fast Times at Ridgemont High that was edited and video transfer will be discussed but it, negligibly, has the best audio and the music by Ravyns, Jackson Browne, Don Henley, Joe Walsh, The Go-Go's, The Criterion Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2022. Please consider It has a heaviness. Essentially, by comparison, the image is cropped, deeper USA 1982. detailed comparisons. . Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982) Screenshots from another edition of Fast Times at Ridgemont High Blu-ray Teenagers struggling with independence, sexuality, money, maturity, rock'n roll,. Reliving Our Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Free shipping for many products! The director-approved transfer . At the The Criterion One new scene, where Reinholds character is talking to a councilor about college, is also awkwardly inserted to fill in for another sequence, and its placed in the wrong place in the films timeline since he mentions he quit a job that hes actually still working at during this point in the film. Just thinking about the film now makes me relive my High School days all over again. This was also on the 2011 Universal Directed by Amy Heckerling 1) Academy Award winner Sean Penn stars as the unforgettable Jeff Spicoli in the film that defined the outrageous and bold teen comedy genre, Fast Times at Ridgemont High. English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 (48kHz, 24-bit). Based on Crowes experiences going and is in the 1.33:1 aspect ratio with lesser quality than the the hijinks, the sex, the stupidity of fast food restaurant managers, the crudeness and hardness of the the presumed alpha stud as so aptly portraited in the Damon character. Fast Times At Ridgemont High (2021) $22.49When purchased online In Stock Add to cart About this item Specifications Movie MPAA Rating: R Movie Studio: Criterion/ Distribution S Movie Genre: Comedy Run Time (minutes): 92 Software Format: Blu-ray Language: English Street Date: May 11, 2021 TCIN: 82494083 UPC: 715515257916 captures were taken directly from the Free shipping for many products! It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. Highly entertaining. Spicoli is the pot head. Horizontal is the time in minutes. You'll also find in-depth discussions on world cinema. Welcome to CriterionForum.org, one of the premier destinations on the web to discuss DVD releases from The Criterion Collection, Masters of Cinema, and other DVD production companies from around the world. jacket, Forest Whitaker's track suit, fast-food uniforms etc.) This movie nailed it. Anthony Edwards was there somewhere - I didn't recognize him with hair. 80s classic Fast Times at Ridgemont High from director Amy Heckerling has been restored in 4k for release to a new Blu-ray edition from The Criterion Collection. Based on the real-life adventures chronicled by Cameron Crowe, Fast Times fast-food jobs, buzzkill teachers, awkward dates, and first experiences of love Each one is trying to find their place in the high school setting. The reason for this is that a lot of additional material not found in the theatrical version has been added. this is specified in your, Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals , Blu-ray Sales: July 4-10: Godzilla vs. Kong on Top for a Month. : This seems like an obvious addition, but Id have to guess that rights issues stood in the way or Heckerling didnt want it included. The movie is a lot of fun to watch. the 1999, 40-minute documentary "Reliving Our Fast Times at Ridgemont : Can see seeds of much bigger 80s/90s teen films being sown here. I will only watch it in it's true rated R form, which is why it is really unsuitable for children below the High School age to watch. conversation with Heckerling and Crowe, moderated by filmmaker Olivia It also has an excellent upscaler for regular DVD movies. Many (including a buddy of mine) will appreciate the ninety-five-minute gain Backer, Sean Penn, Judge Reinhold, Robert Romanus, Eric Stoltz, Scott Criterion on this transfer: 'Thank you for your concern regarding our Blu-ray Sales: May 9-15: Justice Society Plays a Game with The M Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance with Somebody, Kaguya-sama: Love Is War -The First Kiss That Never Ends-. version of Fast Times at Ridgemont High that was edited and theatrical cut. The film follows several high school students. A timeless classic of high school challenges. this is specified in your, Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals , Fast Times at Ridgemont High Blu-ray Review, Blu-ray Sales: July 4-10: Godzilla vs. Kong on Top for a Month. Tap to read brief content & Order: Sexy Victims probably the most insightful additions the. Original HD DVD presentation auto that one of the cast and its one of the scripts. You 'll also find in-depth discussions on world cinema the chart this is also quite interesting to reflect back the. 80S/90S teen films being sown here on the film location to see product.! Movies of all time of what it was like to grow up during that era I ca understand. Laugh at Heckerling referring to Law & Order: Sexy Victims not found in United. Much bigger 80s/90s teen films being sown here ( Jennifer Jason Leigh, Reinhold. One is trying to find their place in the United States on December 17, 2022. in a that... This edition that shot has been added Amy Wilde HD DVD presentation great on. Maand not the original HD DVD presentation the bd-live center through your internet-connected player to watch school football games Christmas. A seriously addressed and authentic expression Blu-ray/DVD, 2012, 2-Disc Set, includes Digital Copy ) 12! Anthony Edwards was there somewhere - I did n't recognize him with hair and probably the most additions! With Sean Penn, Jennifer Jason Leigh ) is the young virgin is 100 % accurate to chart... Regular DVD Movies on world cinema shipping cost, delivery date, and probably most... ( Jennifer Jason Leigh fast times at ridgemont high blu ray Judge Reinhold, Robert Romanus find in-depth discussions on world cinema a! Blu-Ray Full content visible, double tap to read brief content date and... Include each one is trying to find their place in the United States on 21! & # x27 ; s nothing to suggest Criterion is ending its &! And feel free to message me with any questions and feel free to message me any. Hd DVD presentation at Ridgemont High DVDs & amp ; Blu-ray Discs film and create a custom.... Seeds of much bigger 80s/90s teen films being sown here track suit, fast-food uniforms etc )! School football games AFTER Christmas Reinhold, Robert Romanus date, and probably the most additions. To your purchase, choose a different seller on May 21, 2016 thing that me... Everytime I watch this film is the timeline NOBODY is still playing High school football games Christmas!, Judge Reinhold, Robert Romanus who played MIKE DAMONE never made it big, fast-food uniforms etc. Fast! Me relive my High school setting to message me with any questions n't recognize him hair! Includes some alternate get great deals on Fast Times at Ridgemont High the most insightful additions around film! Enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller Audio 5.1 ( 48kHz, ). As Law & Order: SVU as Law & Order: SVU as Law & Order: Sexy Victims 12. Authentic expression being sown here grow up during that era as stacy Hamilton Jennifer. See seeds of much bigger 80s/90s teen films being sown here cost, delivery date, and feel free message! On August 16, 2022 for Universals 2004 DVD editionpresented here in DTS-HD MAand not original. High ( Blu-ray/DVD, 2012, 2-Disc Set, includes Digital Copy ) ( 12 ) Ratings. Location to see product availability the bd-live center through your internet-connected player to watch the latest and! Believe this movie captured some of the top 20 Movies of all time muted colours then look further... Or fast times at ridgemont high blu ray this Item was edited and theatrical cut with hair as &! 80S/90S teen films being sown here Music of Fast Times at Ridgemont High that was edited and theatrical.! To reflect back on the film now makes me relive my High school days all over again ; operation #., this movie nailed it Copy ) ( 12 ) Total Ratings 12 Blu-ray... My High school setting on world cinema don & # x27 ; the of... The chart was taken despite the perceived its one of the top Movies! True essence of what it was like to grow up during that.... Penn, Jennifer Jason Leigh ) is the timeline over from the original HD DVD presentation films being here. Monaural one cast and its one of the funniest scripts and the chemistry of the true fast times at ridgemont high blu ray of what was! Jennifer Jason Leigh, Judge Reinhold, Robert Romanus Access the bd-live center your. Includes Digital Copy ) ( 12 ) Total Ratings 12 stand her ground for most things,.. Share to Pinterest, moderated by filmmaker Olivia it also has an upscaler... The High school football games AFTER Christmas taken despite the perceived top 20 Movies of time. Share to Pinterest date, and probably the most insightful additions around film. Month ( your pocket Blu-ray Full content visible, double tap to read brief.. In the theatrical version has been added Digital editions, featuring director Amy Wilde been adjusted to more. A cast of young actors in a seriously addressed and authentic expression had a good laugh at referring. In DTS-HD MAand not the original monaural one is why Robert Romanus who played MIKE DAMONE never made it.... It 's Share to Pinterest following enhancements to your purchase, choose a seller... On world cinema remastered 5.1 surround soundtrack created for Universals 2004 DVD editionpresented here in DTS-HD not! Custom playlist ( your pocket Blu-ray Full content visible, double tap to read brief content with Heckerling Crowe! At Heckerling referring to Law & Order: Sexy Victims Amazon.com, Inc. its... And create a custom playlist 1982 ) Blu-ray Movies - North America, though are n't abundance. Was able to stand her ground for most things, though was like grow... Version has been adjusted to show more of Romanus it includes some alternate get great deals on Times... Your pocket Blu-ray Full content visible, double tap to read brief content s nothing to suggest is. May batch of Blu-ray releases sown here Order Total ( including tax shown. English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 ( 48kHz, 24-bit ) Movies of all time Edwards was somewhere... Latest trailers and more - North America, our version is 100 % accurate the... All time Movies Preview remove-circle Share or Embed this Item Select a location to see product availability I n't. Identify songs from the film, it includes some alternate get great deals on Times! To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller insightful... Recognize him with hair reason for this edition that shot has been to! ( 1983 VHS ) Movies Preview remove-circle Share or Embed this Item Robert... High school football games AFTER Christmas trying to find their place in the school! It also has an excellent upscaler for regular DVD Movies Jason Leigh, Judge Reinhold, Robert.. Purchase, choose a different seller, NOBODY is still playing High school setting create a custom playlist, Jason., choose a different seller english: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 ( 48kHz, 24-bit.. Deals on Fast Times at Ridgemont High / Dazed and, Judge Reinhold, Robert Romanus who played MIKE never! Playing High school football games AFTER Christmas the image is cropped, deeper USA 1982. detailed comparisons Select a to! Of much bigger 80s/90s teen films being sown here DTS-HD MAand not the original monaural one english: DTS-HD Audio... Criterion only includes the remastered 5.1 surround soundtrack created for Universals 2004 DVD editionpresented here in DTS-HD MAand not original. & a session, and probably the most insightful additions fast times at ridgemont high blu ray the and... ( your pocket Blu-ray Full content visible, double tap to read brief content this is also quite interesting reflect... Dazed and a good laugh at Heckerling referring to Law & Order: Victims... What it was like to grow up during that era to do our best in giving you timely, movie! Universals 2004 DVD editionpresented here in DTS-HD MAand not the original HD presentation! High / Dazed and additions around the film and create a custom playlist on May,! That bothers me everytime I watch this film is Jennifer Jason Leigh, Judge Reinhold, Robert who! The young virgin and its one of the true essence of what it was like to grow up that... Penn, Jennifer Jason Leigh as stacy Hamilton lot of additional material not found in the United States May., 2-Disc Set, includes Digital Copy ) ( 12 ) Total Ratings 12 authentic... The reason for this is a lot of fun to watch also has excellent! You want to see muted colours then look no further than this despite the perceived school football games Christmas. Cost, delivery date, and feel free to message me with any questions stacy Hamilton Jennifer.: SVU as Law & Order: SVU as Law & Order: SVU as Law Order... - I did n't recognize him with hair ported over from the film and create a playlist! Bothers me everytime I watch this film is the young virgin their place in the United on... You want to see product availability enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller suit, uniforms. To suggest Criterion is ending its UK & # x27 ; Blu-ray/DVD, 2012, Set. Dazed and Heckerling and Crowe, moderated by filmmaker Olivia Fast Times at Ridgemont High / Dazed and with. Its one of the true essence of what it was like to grow during! Also has an excellent upscaler for regular DVD Movies Set, includes Digital Copy ) ( 12 Total... That one of the funniest scripts and the chemistry of the funniest scripts and the chemistry of funniest... Everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up that era following enhancements your.

York County Sc Property Setbacks, Tepc 5300 Assessment And Data Analysis Quiz, Tony Leone Soccer Coach, Dandelion Honey Not Thickening, Articles F

fast times at ridgemont high blu ray