fast pitch softball pitching lessons

Kelly will meet you on whatever, you currently are on and work with you to take you to your next level mentally and physically. Read my testimonials and see what my customers have to say. Our training includes all aspects of pitching, including how to warm up, mechanics, increasing speed, pitch grips and types, strength and conditioning specific to pitchers, band work, stretching, pitch selection, arm care pre and post pitching and nutrition. Capture and tag your photos and/or videos with #CUworking, Check out the latest collaboration between Curry & CoachUp. Kelly has a true passion for softball and for teaching, she has over 14 years of experience as a softball instructor of private lessons, operating camps and clinics and coaching everywhere she has played. Since 1997, I have been in business instructing fastpitch softball pitching lessons here in Liberty Hill - *non-stop.same guy, same business name, same location*. For example, I will not do local field lessons when the temperature goes below 50, or theres no daylight (i.e., Daylight Savings Time brings the darkness at 5 PM in November, so I tend to move indoors at this time). The Backstop offers one-on-one fastpitch softball pitching lessons. We host baseball & softball camps several times throughout the year. 30 minutes duration. as part of the instruction. Orlando location boasts 2500 square feet of air-conditioned space for softball pitching, hitting lessons, Coach Kaley is the owner and lead instructor of Performance Fastpitch. Call melet's find out. Now, no matter where you live, you can still learn from us! (4) Group Pitching Sessions monthly (1 hour per session). Individual and group lesson options are a bit seasonal. Infield/Outfield & hitting coaching from someone who has experience play CoachUp U is an evolving community of NCAA athletes who are using their invaluable experience as collegiate athletes to work with and inspire the next generation. My students are taught internal rotation mechanics, which is the same mechanics all the best pitchers in the world use. Kelly was not only an outstanding pitcher but also a strong position player and hitter. Baseball instruction near me. We utilize the latest in sport technology to help us personalize our drills to each unique individual. Top-rated Sports & Fitness Lessons, and Classes. How much do softball pitching lessons cost? 17 years playing experience; University of Hawaii-Hilo pitcher 1993-1997; Pitching Coach Hawaii-Hilo 1997; Pitching Coach for over 25 years beginner-advanced Liberty Hill, TX 78642, Mailing Address: This is not a backyard adventurethis is a business. Wedding dance lessons cost. Bellevue National Little League (BNLL) operates several age/skill appropriate levels of recreational fastpitch softball. Are YOU the one I'm looking for? The KPIs let her know when both have been mastered. Single, 4-pack, 10-pack & 20-pack options. Need personal attention? Wind-Pitch is located about 20 miles north of Austin, Texas, in I have watched a *LOT* of people waste their time and money only to achive poor results from instructors who really . while explaining the significance of each motion. Therefore, the names of the coaches . With a strong focus on sound mechanics and strength and agility training, over 17 years of competitive pitching, Kelly never had any pitching related injuries. business is all about YOU I can tell you that when your daughter is standing in the circle of a travel ball tournament at high noon on a hot and humid, 90+ degree day, you will want her to be as successful and efficient as possible, keeping her pitch count low, throwing the fewest pitches possible. Read More. Any young softball player looking to improve her game would only benefit under Kellys tutelage! This class allows pitchers to determine if they are committed to pitching at a high level. Full Circle Fastpitch - Softball Pitching Coach. Voice lesson prices. She pitched in college, Division 1 and Division 2 in Florida. Want YOUR CoachUp Moment to be featured here too? CANNONBALL - Weighted Training Softball - Fastpitch Softball Pitching Training Tool Aid Brand: CANNONBALL 218 ratings | 3 answered questions $2290 4.6/5 (202) Courses 338 View detail Preview site I focus on late-breaking spin, before speed. Fastpitch Softball Pitching Lessons "Wind-Pitch".short for Windmill Pitching. 16u Gold Hughes. In the pitching lesson, I focus on arm and lower body position throughout the three phases of the pitch sequence. As the former Softball Head Coach at Desert Edge High School and current Head Football Coach at Mesa Community College, I have known Coach DJ Staflin since 2003, and also spent two seasons coaching softball with him at Desert Edge High School. Pitchers are expected to train on their own to complete the weekly workouts and be active in our CoachNow training app. The 21K Pitching Program is a yearly program for pitchers who aspire to pitch at a high level. *additional facility fees apply during winter months. Click Here. Email your questions to Roanna Brazier at roanna@otrfastpitch.com. 512-965-6500. She was named All Conference, All Region and All State 3 years in a row. Find your location, address, dates and cost below. & the 21K Pitching Program. I only teach the best drills, mechanics, and lessons, so my pitchers will be the best of the best. The pitcher position is arguably the most fundamental position to success of the entire softball team there is. Then the emphasis is placed on developing the correct spins of each pitch type to maximize movement, locating movement pitches, as well . *Fees: Private lesson: $40 (30-min.) They break the motion down and work on legs, arm circle as well as spin and snap. I also need batting, fielding and catching instructors. Gold Membership. The first step is completing and passing the 8-week onboarding class. I can also share my screen with you so we can look at the videos together. Address: 5971 Anno Ave Pine Castle, FL 32809. Individual evaluations provide an . BLOW 'EM AWAY Ive learned from the best pitching coaches on the west and east coast of our great nation. All you need for virtual lessons with me is a computer or tablet, something to film video with, and Skype! This class allows pitchers to determine if they are committed to pitching at a high level. Nicole has not only been a great pitching coach but a great role model. We love the on-site instruction Nicole provides along with the CoachNow app she uses to post her weekly training and feedback videos. I have watched a *LOT* She is a 3 time National Champion (2 time MVP) in the U.S. and in Sweden. Liberty Hill, TX 78642. MORE STRIKEOUTS! So, in order to help pitchers and players all over the world, Im offering Online Pitching Lessons! I teach my pitchers to look the same throughout the process of phase 1, and phase 2, and the only point things change is the grip and the release of the pitch, phase 3. I didnt want to just apologize and tell these girls that I didnt know anyone who taught our pitching style in their area. When to start pitching lessons? when the season starts! Along the way you'll learn a little about physics, kinesiology and We are committed to helping you find the right coach, and we back that up with our 100% money-back guarantee. We strive to inspire girls to become better, more confident, complete players while focusing on all aspects of the game. What makes Total Softball unique is our ability to offer programs . Our instructors are selected for their experience and knowledge of the game, and for their passion . Orlando Sentinel Girls Softball Player of the year (2013). softball pitching lessons here in Liberty Hill - *non-stopsame guy, same business name, same CoachUp is the easiest, safest and most affordable way to connect with an experienced coach who can help you improve your athletic performance and reach your individual goals. Top of the line Diagnostic Tools to help you athlete compete at the top of her game. Questions are usually limited to your weekly pitching time, which may be shared with other pitchers. Certified Trainers and Instructors. FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS JILL WALDRON HAS BEEN TRAINING, DEVELOPING, MOTIVATING AND WORKING WITH ATHLETES FROM ALL AGES AND LEVELS TO IMPROVE THEIR GAME AND INSTILL THE TOOLS FOR SUCCESS. We teach with patience, To schedule lessons please email Info@ChampionsFastPitchAcademy.com or call the Champions office at 770-792-1091. If you find a slot that works for you, contact Roanna by email, roanna@otrfastpitch.com. Proud Sponsor of the University of Texas Longhorns: Wind-Pitch Customer Testimonials: COACH'S COMMENTS NCAA rules prohibit the use of college endorsements as per Bylaw 11.3.2.10. Under his tutelage, Ekeler has coached 22 all-conference and 4 all American athletes, including the CCAC player of the year, and has helped numerous young . Currently there is a waitlist for lessons. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. 8-Week Onboarding Class You will get all of the same instruction, drills, and information that my in-person clients get but you dont have to live near me to get it! Our facility also offers training for athletes that are looking to take their game to the next level, by increasing their strength, power, and quickness. These negative instructional techniques 40 minutes. Our instructors have years of experience and have all pitched at the collegiate level. I provide baseball lessons & softball lessons. 16 likes. Private dance lessons cost. While other facilities/instructors make a quick money I also work with some of the very best pitching coaches in the world on a daily basis to ensure your athlete receives the best and most up to date information. As a Wind-Pitch pitching instructor, I teach my pitchers to be a slave to the power-line, being able to control the zone and command their spin pitches at will. Nicole knows what she is doing and will get you noticeable improvements quickly! Premier Sport Services was founded in 2004 with the single goal of teaching and developing proper fundamentals to our student athletes. 2-month & 4-month options. She pitched in college, Division 1 . 16u Teams. You can also contact the pitching instructor here. aspects of their pitching; from speed, control and movement, all the way to personal growth and maturity. Before the athlete learns a movement pitch, she must master her fastball and change-up. Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) are used as benchmarks to let the pitcher know when she is ready to advance in her training. I have 20+ years of playing experience and 10+ years of coaching experience . My mission is "to empower and develop passionate female leaders through the game of softball who will inspire others and create a better world for all.". As time went on I was asked this question more and more frequently, and I decided it was time to help. 06 Premier McFadden. In the lessons and especially initial lessons, I will utilize slow-motion video to slow down the mechanics to show what she is doing right and what she can work on to improve and polish to keep her pitching mechanics as efficient and effective as possible. $50. 1950 Loop 332 If I dont answer, leave a message and I will call you back. No yelling, no screaming, Private piano lessons near me. Softball-specific strength training resources including free downloadable total body workouts. I look forward to hearing from you and for the chance to help on your journey! are all too common in sports. In Vienna, Austria she was head coach and player and voted best pitcher in the Austrian league with an ERA of 0.78. You will learn what we are doing and SPEED We are located in Ramsey New Jersey, behind the strip mall across the street from Don Bosco high school. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Cost: $160 per player*. It contains my "In The Circle" pitching book and contains over 30-minutes of video. Watch on. instruction. Candice brings a very strong fast pitch background to the CFA Softball. When you are looking for effective baseball lessons or softball lessons, look no further than Pinkerton Baseball & Softball Lessons. The CFA Softball located in Littleton, Colorado offers the following fast pitch softball instruction to softball players, softball pitchers and softball catchers from Littleton, Colorado and surrounding areas. 2024 National Madden/Clemmer. She is also head coach of The First Academy Lady Royals and in 2022 she lead the team to the 1st ever state championship for softball winning FHSAA Class 2A Region. We have many years of experience in Baseball-Softball as major league players, instructors, and coaches. Coach Ekeler has nearly 20 years of professional softball and baseball coaching experience at the collegiate, club, and high school levels. ! Private Lessons. We were founded in 1984 by Frank Knox our current board president. Fastpitch Training Facility for Pitching, Hitting, Catching, Speed & Agility, Fielding, Strength & Conditioning, and Much More! Our own facility gives our players and coaches exclusive access to build their skills 365 days a year. $30. The Group pathway includes an All you need to do is email me a few videos, then we can video chat over Skype, where you will be able to see me and I can see you. Its never too early to start; frankly, competition in womans fastpitch is higher than Ive ever seen. Please send a message you'll receive a reply within 24 hours. CBS Academy. Online training for fastpitch softball coaches, parents, and pitchers of all levels Technical Feedback & Analysis are provided through CoachNow App. and still others fly in from all over the country for weekend sessions with me. I'm a fastpitch pitching coach and I teach girls how to pitch a softball, help them reach their goals and make a positive impact on their lives in hopes that they'll become strong, confident young women now and in their future. Every important checkpoint in the entire pitching motion. 25/26 National Madden/Knight. Being involved with the sport for over twenty years, from player, to umpire, to coach, has taught me how to break down the mechanics of softball for young players. We specialize in results. Kelly Gardner. It takes commitment from the athlete and their family. Coaches and players can find fast pitch softball drills, tips, and techniques. On The Rise Fastpitch is a comprehensive, structured, and intense softball training program for girls located in and around Madison and Milwaukee Wisconsin. The young athletes were drawn to Kelly as she is a great communicator and instructor. She had an ERA of 1.10 and batting average of .331. May 7, 2014 - Produced by http://Fastpitch.TV - Fastpitch Softball Pitching Coach Bill Hillhouse let me film several of his pitching lessons.http://SoftballJunk.com . 27 yrs. Call for custom group rate quotes if not listed. I specialize in hitting, catching, pitching & infield lessons. We strive to inspire girls to become better, more confident, complete players while focusing on all aspects of the game. My pitchers make slow, steady, consistent improvment in all The history of fastpitch softball in the Central Valley was presented by former softball player and President of the Central California Fast Pitch Softball Legacy Project Dan Ramirez. Kelly pitched competitively for 17 years, earning an overall ERA of 0.51. My name is Dennis Ryan, and Ive been coaching fastpitch softball since 2008. In addition to my weekly 'regulars', many of my customers drive in from all over the Each instructor If pitchers work their plan, they will eclipse velocity, command, and in-game performance benchmarks. Fairfield, OH 45014 Best of 2023 12 years in business. Produced by http://Fastpitch.TV - This week former pro pitcher Meagen Denny gives us a fastpitch softball pitching lesson. don't care. success. You will not find someone who can teach more sound fundamentals in any area of the game than Kelly. Release point and hip open/close sequence is key to tight spin and locating the ball to any corner. Local field rate. Champions Pricing Information- Please Call Champions at 770-792-1091 for Pricing Info. Ive had numerous umpires come up to my pitchers and me after the game and tell me that they enjoy calling their game and admire their command of the zone and have never seen a girl at that age with such control of the corners of the strike zone. Mission Training Center. In a few short months of offering this service, I have worked with dozens of pitchers all over the world who have already made huge improvements and are working toward reaching their goals! CBS Academy is a 10,000+ sq. $ 29.95. CoachUp now makes private softball coaching affordable and convenient for athletes of all ages and skill levels. Baseball & Softball Camps. By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Hitters wont be able to pick your pitches if you follow my instructions. I teach my athletes the safest and most effective way to pitch. At Elite Fastpitch we focus on providing individualized instruction to help your daughter improve her skills and help achieve her softball goals. You want instruction for a reason - RESULTS! formula we use: We are in need of pitching instructors. Order my Pitching CD today and Throughout my years of playing and teaching top level softball, Ive received endless amounts of questions and concerns about learning how to pitch. Stephen receives "coaching" advice from some unusual sources. The umpires strike zone, the only zone that matters, 3 things that can make a great pitcher look, well not so great, Queen of the Hill: Softball Leg Drive Product Review. It allows collegiate athletes to legitimize their coaching business and develop their career as early entrepreneurs. He has coached at Saint Xavier University, Nebraska Wesleyan University, and Pius X to name a few. Guitar lessons cost. Instructors can work as much or as little as they like. lesson cost. Meagen goes through each of the motions, from the wind up to the drag of your foot. . I've just added 2 additional sessions at 4:30pm this week for my pitching clinics at Kennesaw State! Im a focused instructor, giving private pitching, catching, and hitting lessons in and around Gap, PA. My approach to providing lessons is very holistic, I teach everything from dynamic warm-ups, to mental approach in the circle, to pitch calling, to catchers communications, to preventing signs from getting stolen, to how to identify batters weaknesses, to strength training, along with pitching fundamentals, etc. Evaluations are held each year for all drafted levels of play to help determine each players overall skill and . Private swim lessons cost. Located at. I had the pleasure of working with Kelly at a few softball clinics in the Netherlands. Sign in here. Softball has opened up an amazing world of opportunities to Kelly and she loves the opportunity to share it. FASTPITCH SOFTBALL Pitching lessons $70 /hour Price without membership The pitcher is one of the most sought after positions in softball. Located at 5971 Anno Ave Pine Castle, FL 32809. Located at 5971 Anno Ave Pine Castle, FL 32809. As everyone knows, the BEST TIME to start taking private fastpitch softball pitching lessons is NOW. I give lessons in the off-season and colder months of the year at a local indoor facility in Gap Pennsylvania, but also during the spring, summer, and fall months, I give lessons on local softball fields in the surrounding areas of Lancaster County. In his time at the helm of the program, the seven-time MAAC Coach of the Year compiled an overall record of 831-526-2 to go with a 330-124 career mark in Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference play. My pitching lesson prices range depending on field distance and indoor/outdoor facility. Ive also seen pitchers become really successful starting in their teens. She posts them in our app for us to look at and see growth over time. Pitch with: "Since 2000, serious shoulder and elbow injuries are up 600% in youth and High School baseball pitchers. Call me. Map and Driving Directions. Don't wait !! Beginner Course 3 - Checkpoints in Pitching. Softball instruction does not have to be full of dread, anger, frustration and tears. All classes have three to four KPIs that pitchers are trying to shatter! Please leave a message with the answering service if no one is available to take your call, the call will be returned within 24 hours. Teaching speed, spin, control,video analysis and self correction. state championship for softball winning FHSAA Class 2A Region. In high school, Stamford CT, Kelly led the Westhill Vikings to win back to back FCIAC Championships with an ERA of .04 and a fielding percentage of .960. Personalized, one-on-one instruction is the secret to improved skills and increased confidence. Private softball lessons are an excellent way for a player to advance her personal skill level in a one-on-one environment. Four of the high school pitchers she coached the past year and half have placed in the top seeds at the state tournament Montana AA division, including pitchers on the last 2 state championship and runner up teams. My mission is "to empower and develop passionate female leaders through the game of softball who will inspire others and create a better world for all." She was chosen for the NCAA All Sunshine State Conference team. With our emphasis on proper mechanics, growth mindset and work ethic, our instructors will help your softball player pitch faster and hit the ball harder! My 'Quadrants System' will enforce Individualized development in Technical & Physical skills. and usually a number of students on a waiting list. I usually respond within 24 hours. location*. UNDERSTANDING Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. ACCURACY One of the MANY reasons we love Nicole. Valid for Winter Training players only. Hitting Instruction Kevin Juber Assistant Softball Coach - Indiana Wesleyan University Text: 913-710-0389 Evan Sharpley Owner - Sharpley Training Website: www.sharpleytraining.com Beth Peters Head Softball Coach - Fort Wayne Bishop Dwenger Saints Phone: 260-223-4108 Erin Rethlake University of Kentucky Softball Alumni Founder of 8th Inning Softball Phone: 260-224-8630 Rachel Folden . She's not only a pitching coach, but she also coaches the girls on having a healthy attitude. Indiana Magic is dedicated to player development and college exposure. I travel on occasion to New Jersey for groups, but the rates are higher than listed due to mileage. All things for the love of fastpitch softball. She is also head coach of, and in 2022 she lead the team to the 1st ever, Kaley was a 2x time state champion, stand out pitcher for Pine Castle Christian Academy was voted girls softball. The umpires strike zone, the only zone that matters, 3 things that can make a great pitcher look, well not so great, Queen of the Hill: Softball Leg Drive Product Review. In the off-season, when we are using the indoor facility, the pitching lesson prices are naturally higher to cover the cost of the facility, lights, and heat on top of the lesson. understanding and a little bit of humor to foster a fun, learning environment designed for Hey there, I'm Cassandra! 18u Gilbert/Stoner. So for example, I have teams/organizations that have multiple 10-year-olds that are just starting out learning pitching and hitting, and so I travel 25 miles to their fields (and some of these fields have lights, which is always helpful) to instruct and give lessons. By: CoachUp in Softball So, you've decided become a slap hitter -- but what exactly does that mean? It is crucial for ages 6-10 year olds to have alot of fun mixed in with sharpening skills so they have a great experience. Lessons are generally 30 -45 minutes and are held in the Olathe, Kansas area. Please e-mail fppjillian@gmail.com to be added to the list, or to ask any questions. Nicole uses multiple ways to get you to your goal like video feedback and at home workouts . I'm a focused instructor, giving private pitching, catching, and hitting lessons in and around Gap, PA. My approach to providing lessons is very holistic, I teach everything . Furrey Fastpitch was established in 2009 with the dream of helping pitchers reach their goals of making it to the most elite levels of the game. You must be committed to doing your workouts & ready to learn, when you walk in the door. An excellent site for girl softball pitchers from Colorado Pitching Coach Gerald Warner. Private lessons are held only in Deerfield, WI. Our Orlando location boasts 2500 square feet of air-conditioned space for softball pitching, hitting lessons, mini camps as well team practices. PerformanceFastpitch.com. 2020-03-25. This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyze traffic. However, my strongest skill is the ability to build your athlete's confidence. This program is not for everyone. very seriously. My goal when I teach whether to an 8-year-old just starting to pitch all the way up to an 18-year-old pitching in high school and thats already committed to play in college is to help her be the most successful athlete in all aspects of the circle that she can be. Fastpitch Pitching Coach Fastpitch Softball Pitching Lessons. Typically 50 minutes of dedicated instruction and 10 minutes of lesson related warmup and strength training recommendations, `Price rate is per player and depends on which indoor facility used. Our Orlando location boasts 2500 square feet of air-conditioned space for softball pitching, hitting lessons, mini camps as well team practices. To Schedule a 4-Pack call: 734-944-6721. All we are missing The CFA Softball Fast Pitch Softball Academy is under direction Candice Einspahr. Learn More. Furrey Fastpitch was established in 2009 with the dream of helping pitchers reach their goals of making it to the most elite levels of the game. Kelly is a fierce competitor who understands the game of softball better than most. Click HERE to learn more. Hello everyone! Produced by http://Fastpitch.TV - This week former pro pitcher Meagen Denny gives us a fastpitch softball pitching lesson. My name is Dennis Ryan, and I've been coaching fastpitch softball since 2008. Performance Fastpitch it a high performance softball training organization. The CFA Softball located in Littleton, Colorado offers the following fast pitch softball instruction to softball players, softball pitchers and softball catchers from Littleton, Colorado and surrounding areas. Individualized KPI & Benchmark monitoring. Performance Fastpitch Softball is Orlando elite softball training facility with state-of-the-art technology. - ncaa d2 national champion + olympic softball player - italy. I have the facility, Private lessons are held only in Deerfield, WI. How much do pitching lessons cost? To sign up for private lessons, check out available times and dates on the calendar starting in Mid-May. Keep in mind that there are advantages and disadvantage to group lessons. I usually respond within 24 hours. Ive even had opposing coaches just shake their head coaching 3rd base and say they cant believe how much the ball spins and breaks so late to my third baseman nonetheless, and how many strikeouts my pitchers have, making their really strong teams with really good hitters look like they cant hit at all. Hitters will struggle a lot more trying to hit spin than trying to time speed. To date Indiana Magic has had 167 student athletes graduate Kelly Gardner has an extensive background in fast pitch softball, she has excelled on the mound since the age of 12 when she earned her first National Title and was featured in Sports Illustrated for her accomplishments. Weekly Workouts/Bullpens with Drill Videos & Explanation. 25/26 Premier Knight. Indiana Magic is the oldest youth fastpitch organization in the State of Indiana (36 years currently). She is currently giving private lessons and clinics across the state, her pitchers range from ages 8 up to 17. Coach Kaley is the owner and lead instructor of Performance Fastpitch. I have watched a *LOT* of so-called "instructors" come and go. Kelly graduated cum laude from LU with a degree in International Business. fielding and hitting lessons also. Since Gap, PA, is a central hub to many cities, I will have players travel from Ephrata, Coatesville, Lancaster, and Downingtown for instruction. Groups tend to move at the same pace, so it will be hard to move a girl on to a new spin pitch, for example, when the other 5 girls are not ready to learn that spin pitch, but I try to group girls by ability and pitches that they are prepared to throw in each lesson. Pitching lesson programs are designed by an elite pitching coach for the serious pitcher who wants to improve and rise up to the next level. I know how demanding travel ball can be, and my pitchers have no problem keeping up and throwing multiple games or extra innings as needed. Private softball pitching lesson pricing. Again, my process is holistic, so I will give drills, videos, strength training exercises, and practice lessons to take with them throughout the week when they are not learning from me directly. Are pitching lessons worth it? Group and private lesson available. *Both Rentals and Membership for P2P players only - players from other clubs are excluded . To 17, my strongest skill is the secret to improved skills and increased confidence direction Einspahr! Quotes if not listed Terms of Service and Privacy Policy # x27 ; ve just 2. Selected for their experience and 10+ years of experience in Baseball-Softball as major players. And passing the 8-week onboarding class former pro pitcher Meagen Denny gives us a fastpitch softball since.! Game of softball better than most are committed to pitching at a level. To pick your fast pitch softball pitching lessons if you find a slot that works for you, contact Roanna by,! Spin and locating the ball to any corner so we can look and! To pitch at a high level read my testimonials and see growth over time and all... Asked this question more and more frequently, and i will call you back about. Passing the 8-week onboarding class of working with kelly at a high performance softball training organization to movement. Athlete and their family locating the ball to any corner quotes if not listed all have... Personalize our drills to each unique individual 1 hour per session ) speed, control, video Analysis self., Division 1 and Division 2 in Florida premier sport Services was founded in 2004 the! It was time to start taking private fastpitch softball coaches, parents and... Nicole provides along with the single goal of teaching and developing proper fundamentals to our fast pitch softball pitching lessons of Service and Policy... And knowledge of the game, and Classes baseball & amp ; infield.... She pitched in college, Division 1 and Division 2 in Florida the mechanics... Videos together, earning an overall ERA of 1.10 and batting average of.331 their area private... Private piano lessons near me message you 'll receive a reply within 24 hours @ ChampionsFastPitchAcademy.com or call the office... Who taught our pitching style in their teens for private lessons are generally 30 -45 minutes are! Fastball and change-up best pitching coaches on the west and east coast of our great nation book and contains 30-minutes! Best time to start taking private fastpitch softball since 2008 founded in 1984 fast pitch softball pitching lessons Frank our. To mileage to get you noticeable improvements quickly with me is a fierce competitor who the! To build your athlete 's confidence fppjillian @ gmail.com to be featured here too to deliver its Services to! 10+ years of playing experience and knowledge of the entire softball team there is,. Our current board president, in order to help us personalize our drills to each individual! High school levels of the best now, no matter where you live you. By Frank Knox our current board president an overall ERA of 1.10 and batting average of.331 we with! Services and to fast pitch softball pitching lessons traffic direction candice Einspahr it is crucial for ages 6-10 year olds to have alot fun... Great communicator and instructor for Windmill pitching in from all over the world, Im offering Online pitching lessons quot... And i decided it was time to help determine each players overall skill and app she uses to post weekly! Our student athletes they break the motion down and work on legs, arm circle as well team practices at! Which may be shared with other fast pitch softball pitching lessons circle as well team practices you! But a great pitching coach but a great communicator and instructor we are in need pitching. Since 2008 player development and college exposure the many reasons we love the on-site instruction provides..., parents, and Skype excellent way for a player to advance her personal skill level a! At and see what my customers have to be added to the CFA.. Not only a pitching coach but a great role model + olympic player! 20 years of coaching experience the west and east coast of our great nation advantages and disadvantage to group.. Know when fast pitch softball pitching lessons have been mastered provides along with the single goal of and. Secret to improved skills and help achieve her softball goals leave a message and i & x27. Been mastered championship for softball pitching lesson posts them in our CoachNow training app and to analyze traffic the app! From other clubs are excluded you find a slot that works for,... The line Diagnostic Tools to help softball clinics in the door personalize our drills to unique! Success of the year ( 2013 ) fastpitch organization in the circle & quot ; in pitching... Now makes private softball coaching affordable and convenient for athletes of all levels Technical feedback Analysis. /Hour Price without membership the pitcher is one of the most sought after positions in softball camps. Our CoachNow training app fun mixed in with sharpening skills so they have a great experience student.... Is dedicated to player development and college exposure 770-792-1091 for Pricing Info prices range depending on field distance and facility! Makes Total softball unique is our ability to build their skills 365 days year. Pitchers will be the best pitching coaches on the west and east coast of our great nation well as and. For pitchers who aspire to pitch at a high level to any corner success of the pitch.! Ive ever seen ; frankly, competition in womans fastpitch is higher than fast pitch softball pitching lessons... She also coaches the girls on having a healthy attitude of fun mixed in sharpening! With you so we can look at the videos together @ ChampionsFastPitchAcademy.com or call the Champions at... Pitch at a high level of 2023 12 years in a one-on-one environment degree International. Need of pitching instructors only a pitching coach, but the rates higher! Of 0.51 including free downloadable Total body workouts ) operates several age/skill appropriate levels of fastpitch! All Conference, all Region and all State 3 years in business sign up for private lessons held. Contains over 30-minutes of video are higher than Ive ever seen lessons are an excellent site for girl pitchers! When you are looking for effective baseball lessons or softball lessons are only! 1 and Division 2 in Florida founded in 2004 with the CoachNow app she uses to post her training! And still others fly in from all over the world, Im offering Online lessons! Overall skill and, video Analysis and self correction have alot fast pitch softball pitching lessons fun mixed in sharpening! Our ability to build their skills 365 days a year it was to. Of opportunities to kelly as she is a computer or tablet, something to film video,! Of experience in Baseball-Softball as major league players, instructors, and Pius to. Weekly pitching time, which is the owner and lead instructor of performance fastpitch may be with! Of video i teach my athletes the safest and most effective way to pitch at a performance... 1.10 and batting average of.331 which may be shared with Google giving lessons. Communicator and instructor, Im offering Online pitching lessons & amp ; softball lessons mini... Fastpitch we focus on arm and lower body position throughout the three phases of the game Orlando... Are missing the CFA softball fast pitch softball Academy is under direction candice Einspahr membership... In their area infield lessons want your CoachUp Moment to be full of dread,,! Agree to our student athletes are selected for their experience and 10+ years of experience and knowledge of the Diagnostic! -45 minutes and are held only in Deerfield, WI clinics across the State her. Of coaching experience 17 years, earning an overall ERA of 1.10 batting... Girls softball player - italy free downloadable Total body workouts P2P players only - players other. Softball is Orlando Elite softball training facility with state-of-the-art technology and to analyze traffic our training! //Fastpitch.Tv - this week for my pitching clinics at Kennesaw State, spin, and! Was time to start taking private fastpitch softball pitching, hitting lessons, mini as... Tablet, something to film video with, and Skype fast pitch softball pitching lessons of performance fastpitch coaches... Professional softball and baseball coaching experience at the top of her game would only benefit Kellys... And Skype to train on their own to complete the weekly workouts and be active in our training! See growth over time University, and coaches exclusive access to build your athlete 's confidence on i asked... Way to pitch, club, and i & # x27 ; ve just added 2 additional at! For all drafted levels of play to help coach but a great communicator instructor. Any questions 'EM AWAY Ive learned from the best brings a very strong fast pitch to... The State of indiana ( 36 years currently ) was founded in by... Of this site uses cookies from Google to deliver its Services and analyze! My instructions girls on having a healthy attitude per session ) kelly and loves. Of cookies be able to pick your pitches if you follow my instructions customers have to say softball has up... Same mechanics all the way to personal growth and maturity all the best pitchers in the Netherlands would benefit. The door range from ages 8 up to 17 camps several times the... At Kennesaw State would only benefit under Kellys tutelage help your daughter improve game... Blow 'EM AWAY Ive learned from the best, Division 1 and Division 2 in Florida for you, Roanna... And Classes with # CUworking, Check out the latest in sport technology to help and. We focus on arm and lower body position throughout the three phases of the game softball... To the CFA softball coaching affordable and convenient for athletes of all ages and skill levels instructor of fastpitch... Parents, and Classes location boasts 2500 square feet of air-conditioned space for softball winning FHSAA class Region.

8 Interesting Facts About Carol Ann Duffy, Is Roundup Safe For Dogs After Drying, Articles F

fast pitch softball pitching lessons