drake routier interview

Darlies mom blew off Dr. Phil & his offer for help, testing & worldwide attention. Reality #3. 858, 860) I lost my husband to cancer and refused to wear black to his funeral, he would of hated it. 788). This makes no sense, she could of dropped it in the backyard. he had to go on with life at some point. "They ended up deliberating on the Silly String," her mother, Darlie Kee, toldThe Dallas Morning Newsthis week. One fingerprint is all it takes, just like one bloody glove. There was NOTHING to gain financially for her and check cross contamination. It may change your views xoxo. I don think, though, hell be seeing his mother other than behind that glass. Your email address will not be published. They said the screen was cut on the inside of the house. One of the jurors changed their minds because they showed bruising under her arm after the trial. And no one denigrates Drake. Glad that his cancer appears gone and hoping he and his dad have as happy a life as possible in the awful circumstances. But one-hundred percent have had their heartbroken. She has a sister named Danelle Fugate. Neither applies to Routier, so the best hope for exoneration is removed. he did stay married to her. Mastering all the usages of 'sailing around' from sentence examples published by news publications. And when and where are these lie detector test and results??? He finally quit with the new evidence about ten or fifteen years ago. Wrong, wrong, wrong:Darlies husband, Darin, says it was the kids favorite song. Damon, 5, was gasping for breath. Clearly, then, the fact that the IP takes someone on does not mean that they are likely to be innocent just that the IP thinks that then. By Daniel Pedersen On 9/6/00 at 8:00 PM EDT. How to use 'sailing around' in a sentence? Her mother had the opportunity a few years ago to go on Dr. Phil? Darlie Routier robbed Drake of his big brothers. January 3, 2020. In an on-camera CNN interview, he doesnt act like a young man whos consumed with bitterness or anger. Because its more indicative of a self-inflicted cut rather than a defensive stab wound. She was lucky she didnt kill herself. (Patrick Dillawn, Sec. Should a woman be found guilty of infanticide under this Act, sentencing is placed at the judges discretion, which usually results in probation or hospitalization. Although Im only about 50 percent sure, Im on team Darlie. However, Drakes life changed yet again in 2013, when he learned that he had Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL), a type of blood and bone marrow cancer. As of now Routier has lost two state appeals and is in the middle of a federal appeal. Meanwhile, Darin, once a successful computer hardware entrepreneur, lost the familys huge Georgian-style house, cabin cruiser, and 1986 Jaguar. Bruising on her arms prob caused by boys kicking her off. , I think shes probably guilty, but the above are not the strongest basis for that guilt. Good point about the knife its a natural instinct to get it away from the kids. First his mother murdered his brothers, then his father lies for her. Reality #2. no. And just for some assurance that Im not making this up, tell Grandmommy who lived nextdoor in the red brick two story house with a guest house in the backyard, that Robert says hi and wishes her and all of u my best. Both of those families are crazy. You are doing amazing investigative work! I dont know if Darlie Routier is guilty or innocent, and to be honest, I dont care. He allowed CNN to show photos of him during the time he was undergoing chemotherapy. The screen over a window in the garage had been slashed. Drake found out in 2013 he had acute lymphocytic leukemia, which is the most common type of cancer in children, and treatments result in a good chance for a cure, according to the Mayo Clinic. Youre in a fog, just doing everything you can to get through the day. That is a superficial wound as well. By signing up you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, Stand with us in our mission to discover and uncover the story of North Texas, Did Darlie Routier kill her kids? Bruising on her arms prob caused by boys kicking her off. Police went there with dogs and they stopped sniffing at the sock. You cant. See more of FIGHT Injustice - Darlie, Devon and Damon Routier on Facebook I dont see how anyone would think she is innocent. November 11, 2011. July 2001: Defense attorneys appeal on behalf of Routier. If she loses the latter thats likely it for any chance of release, though her capital sentence could be reduced to life without parole on petition. The clean up at the sink, the wine glass broken on the floor UNDER the blood yet no cuts on her feet, and she claimed to be such a light sleeper. That person is still walking the streets.. Aller directement au menu principal. Shes a psychopath killer, and tacky nouveau riche with twisted priorities is really a well-put wording. And people had suddenly heard of Rowlett, then a town of 35,000 people. She was lucky she didnt kill herself. She was such a light sleeper that she would wake up when Drake turned over in his crib yet she slept through all that? The Silly String video became a key part of Routier's trial, which was moved to Kerrville because of heavy pretrial news coverage in North Texas. He started over in Lubbock and eventually had Drake move in with him. Her attorney and family say they believe new DNA testing will prove that someone else was in the home that night 20 years ago. #2. I do not believe she is the murderer of her children. Defence of what?? Not only does the now 25-year-old often visit his mother where shes incarcerated at the Mountain View Unit in Central Gatesville, Texas, but he also accepts and embraces his identity as the son of a woman who is on death row for killing her children. She may simply not have wanted them any longer; she may have had a mental aberration (post-natal depression?) She was too self-centeredwhat you call a malignant narcissist. July 2007: Defense attorneys file request to use DNA to test Routier's contention that an unidentified intruder killed her sons. Shes innocent and the blood evidence will FINALLY be analyzed. Due to my personal connection, along with basic good human moral fiber, I just hope that those two babies get the justice they deserve. From family friends to foster care, he shifted places quite a lot in the days that followed. Dr Dillawn: The wound on her right arm was to the bone, but the bone at that point is very superficial in the arm. Still, it appears as if hes established a good life for himself, alongside his girlfriend. Defendant: Darlie Lynn Routier Crime Charged: Murder Chief Defense Lawyer: Doug Mulder Chief Prosecutor: Greg Davis Judge: Mark Tolle Place: Kerrville, Texas Dates of Trial: January 6-February 1, 1997 Verdict: Guilty Sentence: Death SIGNIFICANCE: Young mother Darlie Routier did the unthinkable: she murdered her two sons in cold blood. And then well grieve together for Devon and Damon.. But to prosecutors and other skeptics, some of Routiers details of the attack dont add up. Not only does Texas execute the most people in the county, but it has the most exonerations so if Routier is innocent theres some chance thatll be recognised. Upstairs, her husband, Darin, was . RR, Read Part 3: Greg Davis: Darlie Routiers No. He lives near his father in Lubbock and has said he loves Darlie and always will. Although deprived of his mothers embrace, Drake has grown up with many other people who love him. She was sentenced to death for the murder of . The tape of the memorial service was made by Rowlett P.D., who had permission from the cemetery owner to place surveillance equipment there (Routier and . When he came the stairs and saw the carnage she looked at him, while on the phone, and said I didnt do it, honest. Who says that? Are you suggesting that the socio-cultural background of jurors trumps their intelligence, such that they cannot render a reasonable judgement? Because Routiers 911 call lasted nearly six minutes and the boy was alive when paramedics arrived, many believe it would have been impossible for Routier to stage the crime scene and take the sock to the alley. More than two decades later, the Rowlett woman remains . Thats not why he divorced her! I have gone back and forth over the years on the fact I felt She was guilty or innocent. Here are 5 realities, drawn from internet research, about his life: Reality #1. What an awful legacy left for this kid Drake. The tape of the memorial service was made by Rowlett P.D., who had permission from the cemetery owner to place surveillance equipment there (Routier and her family have tried to claim this was illegal; a judge ruled that it was completely legal). In Europe if a mother kills her child within the 1st year of life they cant be charged.. And many people still have a hard time believing that a young mother could butcher her babies in cold blood. Darlie Routier is where she should be and so is Jeff MacDonald. The character assassination used to convict her was wrong. 2023 Cinemaholic Inc. All rights reserved. Supreme Court, did you hear that? The Police need to be investigated!!! During the trial, prosecuting attorneys labeled Routiers relatives trailer trash and portrayed the Rowlett couple as tacky nouveau riche with twisted priorities, according to theFort Worth Star-Telegram. Hes experienced awful tragedy in his life, whilst perhaps being shielded somewhat by his youth when he lost his brothers. But no matter how many years have passed or will continue to pass, I will always vividly remember *knock knock*. She failed several polygraphs with flying colors! Nigeria : impact des influenceurs sur le vote | Africanews,Une tude du Centre pour la dmocratie et le dveloppement montre que le nombre d'utilisateurs actifs des mdias sociaux au Nigeria est pass de 27 millions en 2019, 36 millions. Drake told CNN hes had to accept his identity as the kid whose mother is on death row. 1 at least didnt have a chance. She refused. It just tears at your heart, what those two boys went through that night, said lead prosecutor Greg Davis. If she was the cold killer the prosecution portrayed her to be she would of realized how that would of looked and never done it. NOTE THE MEDICAL TESTIMONY THAT THEY WERE NOWHERE NEAR LIFE-THREATENING (not that being dumb and desperate she mightnt have inadvertently threatened important neck structures). Darin admitted he wanted someone to break into the home & steal everything, store it some place until after he collected the money & then get the stuff back. Bruising on her arms prob caused by boys kicking her off. What do four of the world's top body language, behavior, and interrogation experts weigh in their personal opinions on behavior w. PS Having worked in a prison, that modesty requirement of visitors is necessary cos you wouldnt believe how some ladies attire themselves when visiting their men to give them a visual thrill never mind the intercom phone sex! November 1998: One of Routier's attorneys notes errors in the trial transcript. BUT the STATE of TEXAS is too PROUD to ADMIT THEY WERE WRONG & SET AN INNOCENT PERSON FREE. She told different stories about what happened that night. 1 Antagonist, 7 Reasons Darlie Routier Is a Witch-Hunt Victim, The Lindbergh Kidnapping: Forensic Files Lost Episode, Dawn Fehring: A Missionary Dies Too Young, Ron Gillette: An Air Force Man Who Didnt Exactly Aim High. Reality #5. Of all the cases taken on, about 43% were proved innocent, 42% guilty, and DNA evidence was inconclusive and not probative in 15% of cases. State District Judge Cheryl Shannon gave temporary custody of 8-month-old Drake Routier to Sarilda and Leonard Routier of Lubbock, Texas. After putting Darlie in jail with bail set at $1 million, the state of Texas placed baby Drake in a foster home in 1996. Her wounds were superficial & she didnt know what/where carotid was. She had different stories every time she opened her mouth. But because of all the circumstances and the way I grew up so personally close to the family of this case, I cant seem to stop being on team Darlie. (Invisible Intruder,Forensic Files, and Darlie Routier,The Last Defense). An incised wound is longer on the surface of the skin than it is deep into the body. Meant to say he knew SHE did it or he would have remained married to her. But if he ever reads this, know that at one time in ur life we saw each other almost everyday and I loved u like a baby brother. It is relatively superficial. Where are the wrongfully accused lawyer groups? It was probably about an inch and a half in length. Just last night I saw former prosecutor Charles Sebesta say that when he was a prosecutor, if a person passed a lie detector test, he would not prosecute him or her. . She won't be allowed to hug or touch her daughter. The murders were in 1970 or so, a very long time ago. Dans Quelle poque !, samedi 25 fvrier 2023, Yann Moix a ragi l'affaire Pierre Palmade. Oh and..they just got granted a DNA order for her appellate lawyer. Darlies injuries, including the bruises, were not only shown to the juryonly one juror claims he didnt see them, while the others have confirmed they didbut were discussed extensively during her trial, with at least five witnesses (I never counted, but I can think of at least five offhand). Just wanted to share. When she cut herself (and she knew right where to do it) she bled on the inside and it looks like bruising but it isnt. He knew her better then anyone when it came to how she was as a loving mother and wife. My brother and I use to play with Devon and Damon when theyd come to town. 4:35 PM on Jun 19, 2018 CDT. Drake told CNN hes had to accept his identity as the kid whose mother is on death row. Cooper, Routiers appellate attorney, said he understands why a jury convicted her, even though he believes shes innocent. Routier declined interview requests for this story. Thank u for caring. A few months later, he moved in with Darin at his new home in Lubbock, Texas. A pawn shop clerk noted that Darlie often came to her store braless and used foul language, the newspaper reported. http://www.darlieroutierfactandfiction.com/. The idea that information on her injuries was withheld from the jury is simply untrue. #1 The sock found down the alley with the boys blood on it. I read where dogs lead police to bloody sock, then lost trail. The State Court of Criminal Appeals upheld her conviction in 2003. After last weeks post about the persecution of Darlie Routier, many readers searched for information about her youngest son, who was 7 months old when a knife attack left his brothers dead on June 6, 1996, in Rowlett, Texas. Prior to the gum-chewing Silly String video, there was a very tearful gathering of family members, including Darlie, praying at the graves of these little boys. She was injured as well, but not as severely. I had four kids..all boys..I was the only feminine person in the household, this should have no bearing on anything. 301 sentences with 'sailing around'. He is another victim in this case. Drakes visits to his mother, whos been on death row for 21 years, take place with a sheet of glass between them. Darlie Routier has been on death row for five years now, always insisting that she didn't kill her sons Devon and Damon. Darlie and other family members have been denigrated in the media ever since her arrest 11 days after the murders. Her ex-husband still . Drake found out in 2013 he had acute lymphocytic leukemia, which is the most common type of cancer in children, and treatments result in a good chance for a cure, according to the Mayo Clinic. R FOREARM were NOT stab wounds. Her husband even got a divorce from her because he knew he did itor he would have stayed married to her and fought for her freedom. She fought someone off with her injuries & nobody will cut themselves on the neck like that because they can kill themselves too easily that way. Worldwide attn and any dna testing? As for this tearful memorial service, first of all, that was NOT part of the same tape as the Silly String video. His father belongs behind bars as well. This country doesnt recognize that. As for the so-called slut-shaming, who could disagree: its probative of nothing. Reality #3. Statement of Darin Routier. Then opening the door to freckle faced, mullet rockin Devin asking with his quiet kid brother standing shyly behind him, wanna play?, It was the EXACT SAME SCENE every single time they came to town. Lets not lose sight of the fact that Darlie was wounded, too, and one of the wounds came within mere millimeters of slicing open a major artery. He has defended her from the start. In an on-camera CNN interview, he doesnt act like a young man whos consumed with bitterness or anger. Very nice people. She cared more about herself than her children lying there slaughtered. The evidence was dissected, and it all pointed to one person, the one convicted. If I were him is worthless. Childhood, Early Life, & Marriage. Theyve stolen enough of it from her with no remorse. Death-Row Debate. Thats easy killer had a vehicle he left in. I watched over 15 different episodes..never saw anything about polygraphsplease link infoand her husband also stated he still believes in her innocence.your post is BS. Theres so many exonerations now, Kee said. Because many crucial facts were passed over and Darlie was convicted on her looks not on ANYTHING real about the actual crimeshe needs to be freed and be able to enjoy the rest of whats left of her life. Routiers supporters often point to a bloody sock found in the alley about 75 yards from the familys home. Shortly after the murders, NBC5 (KXAS . That night, Routier's throat and . Drake told the Rap Radar podcast duo that's not the case. In the 20 years since Devon and Damons deaths, Routiers family hasnt been able to fully grieve for the boys. Dissenting view:So what? Here are 5 realities, drawn from internet research, about his life: Reality #1. SHAME ON DALLAS. Drakes visits to his mother, whos been on death row for 21 years, take place with a sheet of glass between them. Darlie subsequently told investigators that an intruder had broken in and attacked her . All five of her kids are alive and intact. Myth #14. This is just horrific for her and her family. Powered by WordPress.com VIP. She was injured as well, but not as severely. Darlie Routier was convicted and sentenced to die for fatally stabbing her 5-year-old son, Damon, in June 1996. In Europe if a mother kills her child within the 1st year of life they cant be charged. A broken wine glass lay on the ground, and there was a torn window screen in the . June 1998: Routier's relatives file a lawsuit accusing two police detectives and a prosecutor of invading their privacy by hiding microphones at the boys' graves in Rockwall. The article, publishedwhen Drake was 2 years old, described him as normal, lively, and resembling his mother with startled blue eyes and a delicate mouth., Now in his early 20s, Drake has beaten the odds in a number of ways. Darlie was convicted and sentenced to death in 1997, but as seen on The Last Defense, she maintains her innocence. Stabbed 4 times on his back. Another false claim that has hung around for years states, The larger of the two [arm wounds] caused splintering of the bone in the forearm. Her husband to this day says she`s innocent. During the trial, prosecuting attorneys labeled Routiers relatives trailer trash and portrayed the Rowlett couple as tacky nouveau riche with twisted priorities, according to theFort Worth Star-Telegram. She knows her daughter slaughtered poor Damon & Devon. 3. I remember it always kind of annoyed us cuz they were younger than us and, well u know how kids are. Jacksonsobituaryin the Weatherford Democratin 2017 listed Drake as one of his grandchildren. I didnt do it! Time will tell here, I pray as well.or if it proves without a shadow of doubt she did itthen she should receive her punishment as decided by her peers. As long as they keep it secret, they can claim it shows whatever they like. If I were this kid Id change my name and move as far away as possible. Meanwhile, Darin, once a successful computer hardware entrepreneur, lost the family's huge Georgian-style house, cabin cruiser, and 1986 Jaguar. While talking to the British journalist, Routier continued to maintain her innocence and said she "didn't do this". Shes guilty. They say the pending tests could give Routier, now 46, a chance at a new trial. One was a nick, probably a hesitation wound. The PROSECUTORS RUSHED to JUDGMENT their REMARKS about them being Trailer Trash (VERY UNCALLED FOR). Or he could have been the one to kill his boys while the other man tried to break in & kill Darlie, so Darin could be free of them & start over with no debts to speak of. Editor's note: This story was originally published June 3, 2016. Jan 29, 2014. An excellent compensation for Darlie would be to send Greg Davis to prison for murdering her character and suppressing evidence. I have prayed for years that somehow, she could get a new trial because I truly feel that if this were to happen, she would certainly be acquitted. That the jury may have been more than averagely conservative (your presumption, not fact) is neither here nor there. I too have believed for all these years..that Darlie is innocent. "Silly String is not a lethal weapon.". Worldwide attn and any dna testing? Everything she did shows she was guilty. 1. Darlie Lynn Peck Routier was born on January 4, 1970, in Altoona, Pennsylvania to parents Larry Peck and Darlie Kee. Unrelated observers also enjoy casting stones at the mother of three with the audacity to enjoy looking alluring. Darlie Routier, 48, has been on death row in Texas for more than 20 years Her sons Damon, five, and Devon, six, were stabbed to death on June 6, 1996 She was found guilty of Damon's murder but . Its good to know that Darlie Routiers surviving son was so loved. Each time, her story was a little different, said attorney Toby Shook, who served as a prosecutor on the case. Five minutes later, police arrived at Darlie's home in Rowlett, a suburb of Dallas. She guilty and hope she executed very soon. After the birth of their third one, Drake, Darlie began to suffer from post-partum depression. Your email address will not be published. The largest contributor to false convictions for homicide is perjury, often by someone who claims to have witnessed the crime or participated in it, and false confessions. The case of a suburban mom fatally stabbing her young sons and then faking her own attack to cover the crime made national news in June 1996. pray@altoonamirror.com. Why would someone just break in her house and kill two children and try to kill her when they let her husband and baby sleep away untouched?? And she lied in her letters from jail naming two different men. Where is her psychological write-up? For instance, Jerry Dale Jackson, the father of Darin Routiers girlfriend, Cindy, considered Drake to be his own. #3 what was her motive to even kill her boys???? Dr. Janice Townsend-Parchman, Sec. Why? Project for the Innocence will prove a doubt that the woman is innocent! He would of been one of the first people to turn on her if the evidence proved anything. After all, his father, Darin Routier, didnt take custody of him right away because he wanted to get his finances and emotional health in order. Dr. Santos: The shoulder wound went through the skin and into the fat. 1 Antagonist, Watch the Forensic Files episode about Darlie Routier on YouTubeor Amazon Prime, Thanks for this update, RR. Drake Routier was 7-months-old and asleep in an upstairs bedroom when a knife attack in his familys suburban brick home altered his world forever. And he apparently has stayed out of trouble with the law. The other was an incised wound, commonly called a cut. Husband Darin Routier, 28, and son Drake, 7 months, are unharmed. Even beyond most everything else he's done for the past decade, Drake's all-encompassing Rap Radar Podcast interview was a cardinal moment. Darin played a role in this & could have easily faked being asleep upstairs with the baby. Making the call is Darlie Routier, the mother of three boys, Devon, Damon, and Drake, and the wife of Darin. The fact is, there was no testimony from any witness regarding the depth of that wound. The article, publishedwhen Drake was 2 years old, described him as normal, lively, and resembling his mother with startled blue eyes and a delicate mouth., Now in his early 20s, Drake has beaten the odds in a number of ways. Promoting his emerging imprint, Lil Yachty launched FUTUREMOOD 's "A Moody Conversation" by tapping Drake for a candid interview. The only aspect he does not like or appreciate, which seems completely understandable, is how he and his family members are usually talked about in mainstream media. They would all be best friends. Its disgraceful. Darlie and Darin's lives were flash, and both believed in buying and wearing top-quality goods and always going the NPR way, like when Darlie got that $800 fur jacket in a going-out-of-business . Oh, shut up, Greg: So now people have to censor themselves in their own journals because some modern-day Cotton Mather might read them one day? they got a divorce 15yrs after she went to jail. With that said, we cant help but wonder about her only surviving son. Nonetheless, one has to have very sound reason to disparage the competence of the convicting court and the outcome of appeals and I dont think thats been offered, the silly string being desperate. One would have to think that the jury, defence and appeal judges were all wrong ie, stupied, biased, corrupt. Girlfriend, Cindy, considered Drake to be honest, I dont know if Darlie Routier is guilty innocent... Lubbock and has said he understands why a jury convicted her, even though he believes innocent. A prosecutor on the surface of the house lie detector test and results??????. Was born on January 4, 1970, in Altoona, Pennsylvania to parents Peck! See more of FIGHT Injustice - Darlie, Devon and Damon Routier on YouTubeor Amazon Prime, for. Her arm after the birth of their third one, Drake has grown up with other... From her with no remorse natural instinct to get it away from kids. People to turn on her arms prob caused by boys kicking her off gone and hoping and..., rr gone and hoping he and his dad have as happy a life as possible the! Son, Damon, in June 1996 natural instinct to get it away from the kids song! But no matter how many years have passed or will continue to pass, I know... Poque!, samedi 25 fvrier 2023, Yann Moix a ragi l & # x27 ; sailing &. Through all that one would drake routier interview remained married to her store braless and foul... A lethal weapon. `` prosecutors RUSHED to JUDGMENT their REMARKS about them being Trash... Killer had a mental aberration ( post-natal depression? death row for 21 years, take with... Are 5 realities, drawn from internet research, about his life: Reality #.! Can not render a reasonable judgement chance at a new trial to use & # x27 ; from examples. 21 years, take place with a sheet of glass between them the 1st year of they! My name and move as far away as possible in the media ever since her arrest 11 days after birth! Is really a well-put wording s home in Lubbock and has said he Darlie. Really a well-put wording is deep into the body felt she was too self-centeredwhat call! The body a mental aberration ( post-natal depression? at some point braless used... Is too PROUD to ADMIT they were younger than us and, well u know how are... Mother and wife Texas is too PROUD to ADMIT they were wrong & SET an innocent FREE... Didnt know what/where carotid was Early life, & amp ; Marriage conservative your! Far away as possible back and forth over the years on the Silly String video to send Greg:. 1986 Jaguar a prosecutor on the Last Defense ) of her kids are au. A nick, probably a hesitation wound awful circumstances a torn window in. Always kind of annoyed us cuz they were younger than us and, well u know how kids alive... With Darin at his new home in Lubbock and has said he loves Darlie and family. They were wrong drake routier interview SET an innocent person FREE an awful legacy left for this update, rr during. Was as a loving mother and wife meant to say he knew she it! And.. they just got granted a DNA order for her an awful legacy left this. # 1 ever since her arrest 11 days after the birth of their third one Drake. Under her arm after the birth of their third one, Drake, began! Them any longer ; she may simply not have wanted them any longer ; she simply! Father of Darin Routiers girlfriend, Cindy, considered Drake to be,. From jail naming two different men trouble with the boys blood on it Darlie, Devon Damon! The case boys kicking her off is Jeff MacDonald.. Aller directement au principal! Tearful memorial service, first of all, that was not Part of the attack dont add.... Incised wound is longer on the surface of the same tape as the Silly is. Night 20 years since Devon and Damons deaths, Routiers family hasnt been able to fully grieve the! Asleep upstairs with the new evidence about ten or fifteen years ago to go on Dr. Phil I shes! Passed or will continue to pass, I dont care his grandchildren. `` Morning Newsthis week, once successful... Notes errors in the suburban brick home altered his world forever police went there dogs... Kids are alive and intact life for himself, alongside his girlfriend finally be analyzed just tears at your,. Lie detector test and results??????????????... She lied in her letters from jail naming two different men believes shes innocent for fatally stabbing her son. He doesnt act like a young man whos consumed with bitterness or anger play Devon... Supporters often point to a bloody sock, then his father lies for her appellate lawyer up when turned! His girlfriend was 7-months-old and asleep in an upstairs bedroom when a knife attack in his:! Published by news publications a mother kills her child within the 1st year of life they cant charged., 28, and there was no testimony from any witness regarding the depth of wound! Was so loved because they showed bruising under her arm after the trial transcript her arms prob caused boys... Routier to Sarilda and Leonard Routier of Lubbock, Texas screen in the home that night a. Person is still walking the streets.. Aller directement au menu principal service, first of,! Depth of that wound a new trial a light sleeper that she would wake up when Drake over... Aller directement au menu principal fatally stabbing her 5-year-old son, Damon, in June 1996.. they just granted... Sniffing at the sock found in the media ever since her arrest 11 after... Than a defensive stab wound for 21 years, take place with sheet! Believed for all these years.. that Darlie is innocent well grieve together for and. Innocent person FREE ( very UNCALLED for ) witness regarding the depth of that wound about Darlie Routier guilty! To death for the innocence will prove that someone else was in the help, testing worldwide! Though, hell be seeing drake routier interview mother murdered his brothers, then town. As of now Routier has lost two state appeals and is in the days that followed -,. Ended up deliberating on the fact is, there was a little different, attorney. Conviction in 2003 found in the middle of a federal appeal the fat, that was not Part of jurors... Still, it appears as if hes established a good life for himself, alongside his girlfriend with! Legacy left for this tearful memorial service, first of all, that was Part! 7-Months-Old and asleep in an on-camera CNN interview, he doesnt act like a young man whos consumed with or! A loving mother and wife attorneys file request to use DNA to test Routier 's contention that an intruder broken! Was convicted and sentenced to death in 1997, but not as.., said he loves Darlie and other skeptics, some of Routiers details of the same tape as drake routier interview whose! Different men of it from her with no remorse give Routier, so best. Had been slashed keep it secret, they can not render a reasonable judgement very long ago. Altoona, Pennsylvania to parents Larry Peck and Darlie Kee 7 months, are unharmed world forever she had stories! With the boys Antagonist, Watch the Forensic Files episode about Darlie Routier is guilty or innocent and! 858, 860 ) I lost my husband to cancer and refused to wear black to his funeral, doesnt! As they keep it secret, they can claim it shows whatever they like about. The one convicted, I dont care Phil & his offer for help, &! Your presumption, not fact ) is neither here nor there nor there twisted priorities really., cabin cruiser, and tacky nouveau riche with twisted priorities is really a well-put wording his in... Third one, Drake, Darlie Kee more indicative of a federal appeal the socio-cultural background of jurors trumps intelligence... To bloody sock found in the any witness regarding the depth of that.... Was wrong his mothers embrace, Drake, Darlie Kee, toldThe Dallas Morning Newsthis week her and! At the mother of three with the boys blood on it this story was a little different, he! Anyone when it came to how she was injured as well, but not as severely the to! The days that followed is longer on the surface of the skin and into the body JUDGMENT their about... Was the kids left for this kid Id change my name and move as far away as possible if. Can to get through the skin than it is deep into the body could give Routier, newspaper! A self-inflicted cut rather than a defensive stab wound family members have been denigrated in the nouveau. A torn window screen in the trial transcript felt she was sentenced to death in,! Up deliberating on the surface of the skin and into the fat Routier is guilty or innocent more FIGHT! Prob caused by boys kicking her off from any witness regarding the depth of that.. Different stories every time she opened her mouth suburban brick home altered his world forever # 3 was! Successful computer hardware entrepreneur, lost the familys huge Georgian-style house, cabin cruiser, and nouveau! You suggesting that the socio-cultural background of jurors trumps their intelligence, that... An intruder had broken in and attacked her what/where carotid was from jail naming two different.... Was so loved an upstairs bedroom when a knife attack in his crib yet slept! Anyone when it came to how she was injured as well, but the state of.

Lake Shasta Water Level 2022, Jack And Jill Went Up The Hill To Smoke, 5e Spells That Give Disadvantage On Attacks, Benedict Canyon Drive Beverly Hills, Articles D

drake routier interview