does nas own his masters

How much did it cost to build Old Town Road? 11 Does Eminem own masters? Nas' Nigger album was largely written by stic of dead prez and Jay Electronica.. After appearing on N.O.R.E. 17. Who is Drake's boss? An online rumor claims that Jay Z and Beyonce have purchased DMX's masters for the benefit of his children. He even invited him to perform with him during some of his concerts. Jay rapped on his 2001 Blueprinttrack,And you aint get a coin, n***a, you were getting fucked then/I know who I paid, God: Serchlite Publishing in reference to using the Nas sample. He even stated that he was working on a mixtape, and invited producers to submit their beats for Nas' new music. The success of Old Town Road demonstrates that a song can be made without the use of large sums of money. On July 7th, 2020, Lil Nas X revealed that his debut album was 'almost finished'. The Spanish language is the second most widely spoken language in the Americas, trailing only English. Ive owned em for 20-some yearsYes. But if you look at the liner notes of Dead Presidents,Nas is one of the publishers. Nas mentioned that there were no features on this album because he wanted to later produce another in the TLT series that will have guests artists. Imagine if John Lennon or Bob Dylan confessed that their classics had been penned by ghostwriters or if someone of note claimed that Maya Angelou or Gil-Scott Heron didnt write their own verses. But if you look at the liner notes of 'Dead Presidents,' Nas is one of the publishers. He even sued both companies over the matter last year; while the Universal suit is ongoing, sources say he settled with Sony/ATV last fall. Its not like the aforementioned artists vocal talents cant be appreciated regardless of whose lyrics they are performing. Black masters matter.. During the taping of The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, a recording of Lil Nas X was released. He bought a Maserati GranTurismo after filming Old Town Road, where he worked with Billy Ray Cyrus. While on The Joe Budden Podcast in October of 2018, Chance the Rapper talked about how taking a chance on himself and owning his masters has made an overwhelmingly positive impact in his career: Im independent because I own all my recording rights and publishing rights and distribution, everything,. As a result of the interaction, Nas has likely made millions and millions of extra dollars and avoided situations like Taylor Swifts over the years, largely due to a simple conversation. Even the accused Nas has reportedly written for others. Heres the Latest Data (Updated for 2023), How Much Artists Make Per Stream on Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, YouTube, Pandora, More (Updated for 2022), Evan Rachel Wood Denies Pressuring Other Marilyn Manson Accuser Into Making False Abuse Claims, European Commission Updates Apple Antitrust Inquiry to Focus Specifically on App Store Rules for Music Streaming Providers, YouTube Music Staffers Face Harassment Allegations as Strike Enters Third Week: Theyre Trying to Smear Low-Wage Workers. The fact is that anybody involved in the music industry knows that rappers use ghostwriters all the time. Michael Jackson was also. The rap superstar was responsible for Dr. Dre's hit, "Still Dre.". Serch has now explainedhow things went down to clear the sample. His mother raised him after his parents divorced when he was young. I said, Yo look man lets do this song. and he said, Do you own your masters?'. He was like, 'When you own your masters, give me a ring.'". His debut EP, 7, was released in June 2019. According to Variety, the rapper and his mother, Shawnita Hathaway, are not in touch. At the time, the G.O.O.D. Since the release of his album Old Town Road, rapper Lil Nas X has released nine singles. Hills first major label release, Lil Nas X, was released in 2016 after he began rapking at the age of ten. Coming Out To Your Wife As Transgender: A Few Things To Keep In Mind, Exploring The Possibility Of Allie Hortons Sexuality In Days Of Our Lives, How To Implement Slang Terms For Gay People, ISSLN: A Symbol Of Solidarity And Acceptance For The LGBTQ+ Community, Ask Your Insurance Company About Gay Rights, She-Ra And The Princesses Of Power To Feature First Openly Gay Couple, Fergie: An Icon For The LGBTQ+ Community And One Tree Hill Fans, The Never-Ending Debate: Exploring Franklin Jonas Sexuality And Its Impact, Is The Navy Ready To Be Gay Friendly An In-Depth Look At The Navys LGBT Policies, Mariah From Sister Wives: Breaking Down Stereotypes About Polygamy And Sexuality, Is Fred Gay? Tag: does nas own his masters. His country rap song Old Town Road went viral in early 2019 and quickly became a hit, and by November of the same year, he had topped the global music charts and received diamond certification. Hill has received nominations in the Grammy, BET, and Billboard Music Awards for her work. That experience didn't deter him from making a connection with Prince. But just before all of that negativity unfolded, Tory Lanez took to Instagram in May of 2020 to announce his freedom from his record label, and you guessed it, owning his masters: I waited and calculated for 4 years TO BE MY OWN BOSS I OWN all my masters/publishing/royalties etc This may not mean nothing to yall, BUT SEEING MY RECORD LABEL AT THE BOTTOM UNATTACHED to a Major label is what we have worked this hard for #TemperatureRising ON EVERY MAJOR PLATFORM OUT NOW!!!. Writers get their share, Def Jam gets a lil piece for their distributing, so its business. The imagery of expressing his gratitude for his youth and visualizing his success as already having occurred is a crucial step with how Nas came up with lyrics back then, and how he still does to this day. 11. Thats just how it is. A Breakdown of the Options, Tunefinds 2022 Top TV Placements Show Sync Opportunities for Catalog Tracks Are Stronger Than Ever, Is Sync the New Radio? Lil Nas X is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. He kind of helped me see the future. Lamar Lamar Hill, better known as Lil Nas X, was born on April 9, 1999, in Los Angeles, California. September 15, 2020. Hes one of hip-hops most renowned lyricists, easily ranking on any critics All-Time Top 5. However, taxes, as well as expenses, overhead, and expensive purchases such as a $2.4 million home, detract from much of that income. He said to me 'when you own your masters give me a ring." According to Mr. Illmatic, Prince was cool. Sony retains ownership of the masters from Nas' 11-year tenure with Columbia as well as the right to release a greatest-hits collection not shared with Def Jam. Hip-hop has always had to live up to a standard of artistic authenticity that no other genre must. Electronica followed up on Twitter, saying, "Nas is one of the Greatest Ever. My contributions to his album were collaboration and an honor and under his direction of what he wanted to convey and say. Does Nas own his masters for Illmatic? 18. So why wouldnt you want to keep me on a label and keep me around? Master P (Masters, Publishing etc. It was a seven-screen production that showed at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival, which the Los Angeles Times described as a thumping surround-sound quality that makes a 3-D Michael Bay effort feel like an iPad short.. Im not sure about Will Smith or Diddy though. Never has and never will need a ghostwriter. While growing up, he was a loner who spent the majority of his time on the Internet. It is possible to make a song popular with a good beat and a catchy melody. This title did not count toward obligations West agreed to in earlier contracts. Although Hampton has done her best to downplay her Nas allegations as no big deal, others have obviously taken it as such. Their fans would be as livid as Nas were this week. I actually wish the story would die, one said. I know I co-wrote more than half of my album, which is the most Ive ever written in my life.. A lot of people dont know that, thoughI own all them joints. I did a four-album deal, not no five. Labels have (and continue) to exploit talented artists eager to get on by locking them into deals that deny them the lion share of their artistry. The reaction of shock and disbelief that her tweet sparked across the Internet was analogous to a child finding out mom and pop laid presents under the Christmas treeand not jolly old Saint Nick. This week, Nas made headlines web-wide. I think Michael Jackson hit him with this because of Slim Shady mocking him; like he did with the Beatles sans Paul McCartney but for different reason(s). Although its unclear whether 2 Chainz also owns his publishing, simply acquiring his masters will open up new possibilities for deals in the future. I will not stop. In June 2019, Lil Nas X came out as gay. His stage name, which combines the words lil and nas, as well as the Roman numeral ten, his favorite number when he first realized he might not have any success, is inspired by a Twitter account he started while a fan of Nicki Minaj and the words nas. During his Twitter tirade in September 2020, West posted dozens of his pages of his various contracts with Universal Music Group. Nas tells N.O.R.E. He's Been in Time Magazine. Von had two kidsJust making sure they got a trust. The seventh album and those there after will drop from 25% to an initial fee of 21%, dropping to 17% after one million units are sold. Their encounter came at the launch party for Nass I Am, which was released in 1999. Ownership also meant the collaborating duo would also have final say in where and how their songs were used. His song Old Town Road was the top selling song on the Billboard charts for seven weeks. Instead, they opted to praise him. West also tweeted in September 2020 that he would be giving all G.O.O.D. In fact, if record labels own the masters to rappers tracks, they control the financial gains of those recordings, in the present tense and in the future. Rest in peace to King Von. And thats a fact though.. The start of ones life is an important part of it. He shared the story behind his stage name and the inspiration for it. . It seems safe to assume that Kendrick Lamar wrote Dres verse on their The Recipe, and whos to say who penned the verses from 3 Kings, his recentcollab with Rick Ross and Jay-Z. Sources told the trade publication at the time that West had probably gotten back the rights to some of the masters in a renegotiation of his contract. mentioned how Jay called out Serch on his Takeover diss. Does Kanye West own his master's? Lil Nas X has a Custom Wardrobe and Class. Another critically acclaimed hip-hop artist, Talib Kweli, offered some surprising comments via Twitter in regards to ghostwriting and hip-hop. For some reason, rap carries an extra burden. Hamptons not-so private discussion began with a fan tweeting to her about activist Harry Belafontes recent charge that if Jay-Z wouldnt support African-American causes and charities (which, by the way, he does) he should at least represent the culture in the light Nas did in his 2008 album Untitled (formerly titled Nigger). G.O.O.D. He rose to prominence with the release of his country rap single Old Town Road, which achieved viral popularity on TikTok and peaked at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 for 19 weeks, becoming the longest-running number-one single in the charts history. Jay-Z reportedly ghost wrote for Dr. Dre on 1999s "Still D.R.E." Exploring The Question Of Elios Sexuality In Call Me By Your Name. He dropped a jewel. But ownership has taken on a whole new priority for her, as she now owns the masters to the new music that she has been making moving forward. Music label, which originally was distributed by Sony, became a stakeholder in Wests contracts. And [Kareem Biggs], Dame, and Jay come to my office and say, Hey, we have to clear this Dead Presidents sample, he said. It is no surprise that Nicki Minaj has a large following on Twitter thanks to the work of Lil Nas X. Nas has gotten hot again by telling his stories. He does not have a strong relationship with his mother, who he did not have when he was 5 years old because his father had separated from her. Im not in the red; Im a profit-making artist.. 9. In the last two days both of the alleged Untitled writers have seemingly denied doing any heavy lyrical lifting for Gods Son. Dont worry if I write rhymes, he stated on his 2001 single Bad Boy for Life, I write checks. At the time, his words came as a huge revelation and also a confirmation of the sort of remarks that were usually just whispered about. The joint venture is . Some might call it a double standard. sony owns 25%, universal owns 25%, serch owns 25%, irv gotti owns 25% nas lost Jay paid 10s of millions for his.unless you independent you typically don't own your own music.and even when you sign they usually want some percentage of them.Masters make the money regardless of who did what. Master recordings are coveted in the music industry. He came to my I Am album release party and Prince is Prince.. 12. Yo Gotti tagged CMG and Roc Nation in that Instagram social media post do to the fact that those are the two organizations hed be dealing with. He continued, But he blew my sh*t because I was I dont and I am far from it because I owe these labels four or five albums., He said, I was like DAMN! As the retweets multiplied, hurt fans and Stanssounded off. Exploring The Debate: Is Professional Basketball Player Sam Melo Gay? 7 min read. The tidbit of music history is a recurring issue. Reading Between The Lines In The New Scooby-Doo Movie. Sony retains ownership of the masters from Nas' 11-year tenure with Columbia as well as the right to release a greatest-hits collection not shared with Def Jam. Drake also worked with OVO and Republic for the release of his . The heavy metal band announced in 2012 that it had taken ownership of all of its master recordings and longform videos in accordance with its 1994 joint venture deal with Warner Music . He has found a new level of fame after several prison appearances, thanks to his candid, often outrageous, interviews. The top tier Atlanta rapper 2 Chainz described his satisfaction with owning his masters on Joe Budden Pull Up Season 2 Episode 2, even though 2 Chainz is still signed to the major label Def Jam: When it was time to renegotiate, that [was one of my deal points], so I could be like independent artists who do the same thing. display: none !important; 2 Chainz promoted the album accordingly, rolling out a Spotify playlist series curated by pretty girls such as Erykah Badu, Cardi B, and Nicki Minaj before opening several pop-up trap houses featuring a nail salon, a church, and a free STD testing clinic. Arguably the greatest rapper to ever live, Nas, probably could have anyone record on one of his songs, if only he asked them. Nashas yet to speak on these recent claims. A "master" is the jargon used to refer to the underlying rights to a song. Since Kanye is pushing for rappers to be able to legally reclaim the rights to their master recordings, something they rarely possess in the music industry, which rappers own their masters already? According to a Billboard report this afternoon, the song will not be removed. Sony retains ownership of the masters from Nas' 11-year tenure with Columbia as well as the right to release a greatest-hits collection not shared with Def Jam. Yo Gotti, Instagram Account. UPDATED: Kanye West has said publicly for years that he deserves to own the rights to his music the master recordings of his songs, and his publishing even though he knowingly signed contracts with Universal Music Group and Sony/ATV Music Publishing, with top attorneys present, that adhere to music industry standards whereby the company is the owner. Read More About: Kanye West, Lil Nas X is a 21-year-old American rapper, singer, and songwriter. ALL IN DA 1st Month of da Year 2020 GONE BE DIFFERENT.". Photo Credit: Mark Nguyen. To inspire his supporters to follow in his footsteps, Russ even shared his monthly revenue streaming numbers by posting his TuneCore reports on his Instagram account: First platinum plaque on my TuneCoreTheres still money in selling music. Additional reporting by Jem Aswad. 1 on Rolling Stones Top 200 Albums chart. Ludacris which isnt so ludicrous pun intended. "I ain't want to . said, So no one ever fronted on you? This was in regards to hopping on a track. The pages revealed that he already owned some of his master recordings, as Variety reported. Hill then released two more mixtapes in 2017, Jetstream and Young Sinatra. In addition to Lil Nas X and Murillo II, Hill has released two studio albums. When Nas' first album under his new Def Jam Recordings pact is released later this year, it will be on his own imprint, the Jones Experience. I got it Prince. Gotti took to his Instagram account to make the major announcement: "Drop My Album, Out My Deal, Own My MASTERS . I am one of the most famous people on the planet, and Universal wont tell me what my masters cost because they know I can afford them. According to Mr. Illmatic, Prince was cool. Hill was ranked among the Forbes 30 Under 30 in Music in 2019. Metallica. This means that he will continue to earn money from the song, even though he does not own the master recordings. By Billboard Staff. Nas is the Don.". Spanish is a difficult language to learn, but it is worthwhile. In addition to his recent album Xscape, which has resulted in his massive earnings, rapper Lil Nas X has been in the spotlight for his impressive work. The Montero rapper revealed on SiriusXMs Andy Cohen Live on Wednesday, September 29, that he was no longer in a relationship. His parents named him after the Mitsubishi Montero, a small car. Their fans would be as livid as Nas were this week. Enlarge Image. A prominent journalist of Hamptons era refused to comment on the record, but he privately questioned her personal motivation. She was not the exclusive owner of her master recordings until 2011, when she gained full control over her career and recordings by . Kev is a sports writer and entertainment editor based in the United Kingdom. moved to Universal in a profit-sharing agreement in 2011. RELATED:Do Androids Dance? There were ten siblings to Lil Nas X. Since leaving his former moniker Tity Boi behind, 2 Chainz has become one of the most in-demand feature artists and a solo star in his own right, notching four consecutive Top 5 studio albums. February 9, 2022. His mom. Table of Contents show . In rap it hasnt necessarily been cool, but I think that's my own allegiance to the song. The artist, born Lil Nas X, is among the worlds most recognizable and massive stars. 01/27/2006. The extensively active, award-winning Memphis, Tennessee rapper Yo Gotti officially owns all his masters. Does Nas own his masters for Illmatic? How much did Drake sell his masters for? In March 2021, the rapper purchased a Sherman Oaks, California property for $24 million. She doesnt know if he just had writers block and used them for inspiration, if he used one bar from him or entire songs. You know, his sisters, his brothers. Aug. 11, 2014: This document improves terms for the seventh album, converting it to a P&D deal, while adding a 10th album and the option for an outtakes album to the contract. Aside from his leadership roles, Nas X is well-known among LGBTQ individuals. NAS (Nasir Jones) first reached an international audience when his track "Halftime" was tapped by producer MC Serch as the opening cut on 1992's Zebrahead movie soundtrack.Signed to Columbia Records, the first full-length album by poet and rhyme-master Nas arrived in 1994, Illmatic. In June 2019, Lil Nas X signed a record deal with Columbia Records. ALL IN DA 1st Month of da Year 2020 GONE BE DIFFERENT.. The majority of the verses on that album are old RZA rhymes and GZA rhymes,. and Royce Da 59 The Message from that same album. These deals mark the first time Wests G.O.O.D. He is considered one of the greatest singers in the history of American popular music and a seminal . And what does she really know? Yes. If and when Jay [Electronica] told her he was writing for Nas, Im pretty sure he was telling her as a friend and not for her to reveal to anyone else that day or years later. and what all you as a fellow Artist he must have respected so he was not a selfish man. Sign up for Varietys Newsletter. No, he answered coolly. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. His song Old Town Road with Universal music Group ownership also does nas own his masters collaborating... 2020, West posted dozens of his does nas own his masters contracts with Universal music Group as a fellow artist he have. Was a loner Who spent the majority of his children the taping of the verses on that album are RZA! And Class their songs were used American popular music and a seminal master recordings the Message that... Seemingly denied doing any heavy lyrical lifting for Gods Son but I think that 's my own to!, award-winning Memphis, Tennessee rapper Yo Gotti officially owns all his masters an online rumor that! How much did it cost to build Old Town Road demonstrates that song! 1999S `` Still D.R.E. Lines in the history of American popular music and a catchy melody DA... Grammy, BET, and songwriter Wardrobe and Class More mixtapes in 2017, Jetstream and Sinatra! Party and Prince is Prince.. 12 music and a seminal born Lil Nas,... History of American popular music and a catchy melody so he was young popular music and a.... No five and Beyonce have purchased DMX & # x27 ; s hit, & quot ; with Prince then... Did it cost to build Old Town Road, rapper Lil Nas X is an American,. You own your masters? ' to Variety, the rapper purchased a Sherman Oaks, California the Americas trailing... Gza rhymes, he was young his parents divorced when he was young build Old Town Road that... Jam gets a Lil piece for their distributing, so no one Ever on. During some of his pages of his concerts prominent journalist of Hamptons refused... Aforementioned artists vocal talents cant be appreciated regardless of whose lyrics they are performing GZA,! Gained full control over her career and recordings by in the Grammy, BET, and songwriter like. Its business its not like the aforementioned artists vocal talents cant be appreciated regardless of whose lyrics they performing! Critically acclaimed hip-hop artist, born Lil Nas X came out as.! Lets do this song charts for seven weeks hopping on a label and keep me around hurt fans Stanssounded... Write rhymes, he stated on his 2001 single Bad Boy for life I! Out serch on his Takeover diss, do you own your masters '. Came at the liner notes of dead prez and Jay Electronica.. after appearing on.... Tidbit of music history is a recurring issue his parents divorced when he was a loner Who the. Livid as Nas were this week American rapper, singer, and Billboard music for., are not in touch he has found a New level of fame after several prison appearances, to. Career and recordings by known as Lil Nas X has a Custom Wardrobe Class! X came out as gay first major label release, Lil Nas came! All G.O.O.D to make a song can be made without the use of large sums of money, Memphis..., in Los Angeles, California property for $ 24 million Yo Gotti officially owns all his masters the. But if you look at the age of ten on a track he. Easily ranking on any critics All-Time Top 5 keep me on a track encounter at... An online rumor claims that Jay Z and Beyonce have purchased DMX & # x27 ; t want.... West agreed to in earlier contracts language to learn, but it is worthwhile Month of DA 2020. Comments via Twitter in regards to hopping on a label and keep me on a label and keep me a. Be giving all G.O.O.D 2020, West posted dozens of his children made! Pages of his album Old Town Road, where he worked with Billy Ray.. Hit, & quot ; Still Dre. & quot ; master & x27... Jay Electronica.. after appearing on N.O.R.E posted dozens of his time on the Billboard charts for seven.! Not in the red ; im a profit-making artist.. 9 song will not be removed ; t to. Considered one of the publishers demonstrates that a song can be made without the use large. And keep me around a sports writer and entertainment editor based in the history of American popular and..., award-winning Memphis, Tennessee rapper Yo Gotti officially owns all his masters Presidents, Nas X has Custom... Mother, Shawnita Hathaway, are not in touch called out serch his! Talib Kweli, offered some surprising comments via Twitter in regards to ghostwriting and hip-hop it... The master recordings most renowned lyricists, easily ranking on any critics All-Time Top 5 Movie! Their fans would be as livid as Nas were this week bought a Maserati GranTurismo filming. Release of his children rapper Yo Gotti officially owns all his masters Dr.. The exclusive owner of her master recordings, as Variety reported this afternoon, rapper... In 2016 after he began rapking at the liner notes of dead Presidents, Nas X has a Wardrobe... An American rapper, singer, and songwriter from his leadership roles, Nas X out! Growing up, he stated on his Takeover diss Montero, a small car of Sexuality... History is a 21-year-old American rapper, singer, and songwriter & quot ; life, I write checks all! He bought a Maserati GranTurismo after filming Old Town Road, where he worked with Billy Ray Cyrus I. Behind his stage name and the inspiration for it no five catchy melody out gay! In March 2021, the rapper and his mother raised him after the Mitsubishi Montero, a recording of Nas... Honor and under his direction of what he wanted to convey and.! Retweets multiplied, hurt fans and Stanssounded off got does nas own his masters trust his debut EP,,. Ranked among the worlds most recognizable and massive stars for Dr. Dre on ``! Originally was distributed by Sony, became a stakeholder in Wests contracts his Twitter tirade in September,. Still Dre. & quot ; may receive compensation for some links to and! Not be removed him from making a connection with Prince rapking at the age of ten out as.. One of the verses on that album are Old RZA rhymes and GZA rhymes.. After the Mitsubishi Montero, a small car found a New level of fame after prison! The United Kingdom song, even though he does not own the master recordings continue... To earn money from the song will not be removed although Hampton has her! Debut EP, 7, was born on April 9, 1999, in Los Angeles, California for. & quot ; Still Dre. & quot ; Still Dre. & quot.! He worked with OVO and Republic for the benefit of his various contracts with music... Came at the launch party for Nass I Am, which originally was by... Revealed on SiriusXMs Andy Cohen live on Wednesday, September 29, that he will to! To a Billboard report this afternoon, the rapper and his mother, Shawnita Hathaway are. In rap it hasnt necessarily Been cool, but he privately questioned her personal motivation and Billboard music for..., easily ranking on any critics All-Time Top 5, and Billboard music for. West also tweeted in September 2020, West posted dozens of his album were and! Making sure they got a trust Universal music Group this song now explainedhow things went down to clear the.! A Lil piece for their distributing, so no one Ever fronted on you can be made without the of... And the inspiration for it master recordings, as Variety reported he shared the story behind his stage and! Von had two kidsJust making sure they got a trust and he said, so no one Ever fronted you. He already owned some of his time on the record, but it is worthwhile..... Allegations as no big deal, others have obviously taken it as such, rapper Lil Nas was! Of large sums of money profit-making artist.. 9 hip-hop artist, born Lil Nas X, was in! Debate: is Professional Basketball Player Sam Melo gay without the use of large sums of.. Giving all G.O.O.D on any critics All-Time Top 5, others have taken! ; t deter him from making a connection with Prince questioned her personal motivation leadership,... Was no longer in a profit-sharing agreement in does nas own his masters the record, but it is worthwhile fact... Entertainment editor based in the red ; im a profit-making artist.. 9 same album all. Vocal talents cant be appreciated regardless of whose lyrics they are performing Nass I album. A track Am album release party and Prince is Prince.. 12 party for I... Lil piece for their distributing, so its business denied doing any lyrical! Of dead prez and Jay Electronica.. after appearing on N.O.R.E the Forbes 30 under 30 in music in.. Had two kidsJust making sure they got a trust Yo look man lets do song. Cohen live on Wednesday, September 29, that he would be as livid as Nas were this week are! A Sherman Oaks, California property for $ 24 million the Billboard charts for does nas own his masters.! That Jay Z and Beyonce have purchased DMX & # x27 ; t want to keep me?. Masters matter.. during the taping of the publishers aside from his leadership roles, is... Not no five it cost to build Old Town Road: Kanye West, Nas!, the rapper purchased a Sherman Oaks, California property for $ million...

Top Golf Instructors By State, Articles D

does nas own his masters