daniel wu orinda

The average household size was 2.69. Daniel N Wu was born in Berkeley, California, and raised in Orinda, California. Daniel Yin-Cho Wu ( Hanzi tradisional: ; Hanzi: ; Pinyin: W Ynz; jyutping: Ng Yin Jou) (lahir 30 September 1974) merupakan seorang aktor, sutradara, dan model berkebangsaan Hong Kong. In 2016, he portrayed via motion capture and voiced Gul'dan, the central antagonist of the action fantasy film Warcraft, based upon the Warcraft video game series by Blizzard Entertainment. He needs it. He enjoyed martial arts as a child and began studying wushu at 11. Hobbies: Kung Fu practice, travelling, photography. As of 2018, he starred in Into the Badlands and heis executive producer of the show as well. I am your third grade teacher from Del Rey School in Orinda, California. When he was younger, he admired martial arts, and at age 11, he started learning wushu. California-born actor Daniel Wu at Caffe Strada in Berkeley on June 7, 2018. . He is an actor and producer, known for New Police Story (2004), One Nite in Mongkok (2004) and Warcraft (2016). Since his film debut in 1998, he has been featured in over 60 films. Historical records and family trees related to Daniel Wu. Apart from performing, he is involved in various other hobbies, which helps him supplement his income. 8 records for "Daniel Wu" in "Contra Costa County". Daniel Wu was born on 30 th September 1974 in Berkeley, California, in the US. He is known as a "flexible and distinctive" leading actor in the Chinese language film industry. For Cantonese - because there's no standardized pinyin system - I have to have someone read it to me, and then I rewrite the whole script in my own Cantonese pinyin. Wu has been called "the young Andy Lau," and is known as a "flexible and distinctive" leading actor in the Chinese-language film industry. The Employer Identification Number (EIN) is #204823625. We are aware of it. Because my master was this renaissance man, I wasn't just learning a fighting style, I was learning how kung fu permeates all aspects of life, from eating to healthy living to mental state. Wu made his English film debut in 2011 inInseparable which also stars Kevin Spacey. Wuis pa s sionate about traveling and photography. [46], Both Wu and Lisa are godparents to Ase Wang's daughter.[47]. [3] He also starred in the AMC martial arts drama series Into the Badlands. Daniel Wu Facts & Wiki Where does Daniel Wu live? Wu has won multiple accolades. Right now, Wu is making his 17th feature film in four years. The two don't necessarily translate, especially if you're a prize fighter: you've fought all your life, you've fought all these fights, and now you're trying to do a movie. Uncover Daniel's photos, videos, and more , Personal details for Daniel may include . [8], In the 1880s, United States Surveyor General for California Theodore Wagner built an estate he named Orinda Park. Of these, two (OA & Holden) are private high schools, while Fountainhead Montessori School services kindergarten through fifth grade. Daniel Wu. She had done modeling herself and had some contacts. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments. There are 1900+ professionals named "Daniel Wu", who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities. In some shows that we do in Asia, there are three or four fights over a six-month period, so you have time to recover and gain your stamina. Tomb Raider. A key moment of the episode was handled using practical effects, Wu also reveals. [4] Wu tem duas irms mais velhas, Greta e Gloria. Daniel went to Head-Royce School and subsequently to the University of Oregon, where he majored in architecture. The celebrity is married to Lisa S, his starsign is Libra and he is now 48 years of age. Apart from being an actor, he is also a trained martial artist and is also known for portraying the character of Sunny in AMC's martial arts drama series Into the Badlands.Daniel has more than 800k followers on Instagram. Has two elder sisters, named Greta and Gloria. | We don't have that in Hong Kong. He also had siblings that were older than him. In the winter, Orinda often sees more precipitation than surrounding areas because of its higher elevation. He is known as a "flexible and distinctive" leading actor in the Chinese language film industry. Check out the upcoming projects of everyone's favorite actor. His money has come from his acting career, in which he has been highly successful. His part in Gen-X Cops boosted his popularity in 1999, followed by Purple Storm and Love Undercover. And they're tasteful to b. Daniel Wu's impeccable car collection really does it for us, in large part because they're builds - not just cars bought off a lot. Born with the real name or full name of Daniel Wu Neh-Tsu, Wu's birthdate is 30th September 1974. August 3, 2015. Father and son share many memories of the sports car. Daniel Wu was born on September 30, 1974 in Berkeley, California, USA. He spent his early childhood life in Orinda, California . Netflix finally gave a statement regarding the upcoming K-dramas and films of Yoo Ah In on their platform. George Wu bought his first Porsche 911 upon retiring. Daniel Wu Yin-Zu Height, Weight and Physical Details. Daniel Wu; California; Orinda; Daniel Wu; Daniel Wu, Age 60. aka Danny Y Wu, Danny E Wu. They married on April 6, 2010. [22] During 2003, Wu took part in a stage production of The Happy Prince at the Edward Lam Dance Theater[23] as part of the Hong Kong Arts Festival, during which he recited a 16-minute monologue in Cantonese, learned entirely from pinyin. I went to Hong Kong in '97 to witness the handover after graduating university, and then I was gonna backpack around Asia and then come back here and look for a job. [28][30][31] In 2006, Wu made his writing and directorial debut with The Heavenly Kings, which chronicles Alive's formation and exploits. I experienced life and death, with the enjoyment of creating life and the loss, within one year. [10] During this time, Wu took film classes and frequented local theaters, and came to enjoy the works of filmmakers like Akira Kurosawa and Luc Besson, whom he describes as "men of vision. The star of the AMC series "Into the Badlands," the 2018 film "Tomb Raider" and the recent Chinese box office hit . He's getting on- the-job training in acting. You never know the results from the start. In 2018, he appeared in Tomb Raider, based upon the video game series of the same name, as Lara Croft's sidekick, Captain Lu Ren. 2021. Daniel Wu Yan-Zu (Chinese: ; pinyin: W Ynz ; born September 30, 1974) is an Hong Kong-American actor, director and producer. Wus first acting role was in the 1988 film Bishonen, a Chinese film, and even though he couldnt speak or read Chinese at the time, he was successful. -. Age Filter 18-30 31-40 41-50 51-60 61-110 Wu has continued his acting career, and in 2015 he starred in the action series Into the Badlands, which he also executive produces. Like, in a couple hours, you're pretty much done, and then you're useless. But after thesuggestion of his sister, he started modeling and four months later, film director Yonfan,approached Wufor the movie. Wu, 27, has been a working actor on the hectic Hong Kong movie assembly line ever since. Top titles. Footloose Bay Area native Daniel Wu went to Hong Kong in 1997 for the handover to China, got stranded and became a movie star. A veteran in the Hong Kong movie industry who got his big break with a lead role alongside Shu Qi and Stephen Fung in Bishonen, a renowned 1998 gay romance . Into the Badlands, Hidden Track, Beijing Rocks. If you're down to 6% body fat, which I've done before, you burn out really quickly. His sister urged him to model, and while there, he was recognized by Yonfan, a film director who introduced him to the role of a leading man in a film. (925) 212-.css-1y2reja{color:transparent;position:relative;z-index:12;text-shadow:0.1rem 0.1rem 0.6rem #089FE4;}XMSU. Soon after the completion of his first movie shotting, he landed a lead role in the Mabel Cheung's City of Gla s s. Then he appeared in a number of Chinese films including,Gen-X Cops,Love Undercover,Night Corridor, One Nite in Mongkok,New Police Story,Naked Weapon,Hidden Track, and others. Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Daniel Wu in 2023. His father was an engineer, while his mother was a college lecturer. In comparison, Daniel was 38 when his daughter was born. Lee Byung Hun and his founded agency BH Entertainment clarify tax evasion allegations, Lee Min Ki and Han JI Hyun confirmed as the main leads of "Look At Me", Netflix Drops Exclusive Preview of Kill Bok Soon. Apart from acting, he is interested in numerous other hobbies, which helps supplement his income. Netflix shares their statement regarding the upcoming projects of Yoo Ah In in the platform, Lighter & Princess star Arthur Chen lands in hot water after a private affair expos, Lee Seung Gi faces disapproval from fans as the couple prepare for married life. Past Addresses: Orinda CA, Tampa FL +8 more. Orinda is a city in Contra Costa County, California, United States. Raised in Orinda, California, he attended the Head-Royce School in Oakland, California and the University of Oregon. Sua inspirao na infncia foi Jackie Chan, um homem que passou a considerar Wu "como se fosse um filho". Related To Jonathan Wu, Zan Wu, Donald Wu, Nancy Wu, . On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Currently, he is most well-known for his role as Sunny in the AMC action series "Into the Badlands". Speaks English, Shanghainese, Cantonese and Mandarin. California, and raised in Orinda, California. [7], Orinda is located within four Mexican land grants: Rancho Laguna de los Palos Colorados, Rancho Acalanes, Rancho El Sobrante and Rancho Boca de la Caada del Pinole. [9] Orinda was also the site of Bryant Station, a stop on the failed California and Nevada Railroad around the turn of the 20th century. He was raised in Orinda, California, and attended the University of Oregon. You see that happen a lot - a lot of professional fighters don't necessarily make it so well into the movie world. Check out the video of Daniel Wu where he talked aboutInto the Badlands, CAPTION: American Hong Kong actor and director, Daniel Wu. He is of Asian ethnicity and holds American nationality. Since his film debut in 1998, he has been featured in over 60 films. Before playing the deadly Clipper, Sunny, in Into the Badlands, Daniel Wu initially a rather different role in the AMC series. PUBLISHED: September 17, 2021 at 6:07 a.m. | UPDATED: September 17, 2021 at 5:44 p.m. He is referred to as Ng Yin-Cho (or Ng Yin-Jo) in Cantonese and Wu Yan-zu in Mandarin. He made his 20 million dollar fortune with Into the Badlands. Diana Ting Wu passed away peacefully in Alamo, Calif. on May 22, 2014, with her family at her side. He had nointention of taking on a movie career, but began modeling at the suggestion of his sister. Daniel has lived with Helen in Brooklyn, NY. [7] His childhood role model was Jackie Chan,[5] a man who now considers Wu "like a son". He appeared in Tomb Raider in 2018 and Caught in Time in 2019. Daniel Wu, born on September 30 . Danny A Wu, age 54: 1824 La Manzanita St, South Pasadena, CA 91030: Danny Wu: 6933 175Th St, Fresh Meadows, NY 11365: Danny Wu: 11000 Rush St STE 1, S El Monte, CA 91733: Danny Wu: 9070 Huntington Dr APT 14, San Gabriel, CA 91775: Danny Wu: 369 E Floral Dr, Monterey Park, CA 91755: Danny Wu: 136 Bay 14Th St, Brooklyn, NY 11214: Danny Wu: 851 . For us as Asian-Americans, I think the bane of our existence is one stereotype - 'Sixteen Candles,' the Long Duk Dong character. The same year, he acted in two further films: City of Glass, which won him his first Oscar nomination for best new actor, and Young and Dangerous. [31], On April 6, 2010, Wu married Lisa S. in South Africa. Daniel Wu is an American-Chinese actor and director who was born on September 30, 1974, in Berkeley, California. There were 138 (2.1%) unmarried opposite-sex partnerships, and 58 (0.9%) same-sex married couples or partnerships, 1,127 households (17.2%) were made up of individuals, and 695 (10.6%) had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. While majoring in Architecture at the University of Oregon, Daniel Wu founded and was the first instructor for the University of Oregon Wushu Club in 1994 and he continues to practice Wushu Kung Fu martial arts. Wu has been tremendously dedicated to his career, which has led to his success. I discovered an old video of our overnight to the Petaluma Adobe in 1983. He stands 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 78 kilograms. "[11], Following graduation, Wu traveled in 1997 to Hong Kong to witness the handover of Hong Kong, with no intention of taking on a film career. . Yeoh will be joining Daniel Wu ("Into the Badlands"), Chin Han ("Mortal Kombat"), Ke Huy Quan ("Indiana Jones"), Ben Wang ("MacGyver"), Malaysian actress Yeo Yann Yann ("Havoc") and newcomer Jim . (Chloe Veltman/KQED) In Asia, Daniel Wu says he can't walk down the street without being mobbed by fans. None of Wu's movie career was planned. He and his family spent their early days in Orinda, California. They are of mixed quality, but one of the better ones so far, "Cop on a Mission," caught on in San Francisco, where it has been playing almost two months. The couple is proud parentsof a baby girl, Raven Wu (born on June 2013). Who Is Daniel Wu Yan-Zu? GEN X COPS: The action thriller starring Daniel Wu, Nicholas Tse and Eric Tsang opens today at the Four Star, 2200 Clement St., San Francisco, where Wu's "Cop on a Mission" continues. Daniel Wu HANDOUT. I know she's not going to remember that, but it's really for the family chemistry. In April 2007, Wu re-launched his band's old website, AliveNotDead.com, with Terence Yin and RottenTomatoes.com founders Patrick Lee and Stephen Wang, as a place for filmmakers, musicians, and other artists to collaborate, receive exposure, network, and interact with fans. He and his family live in various locations, including Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, and Oakland. His father immigrated to the United States from China and met his mother in New York, where she was a student. Diana Wu and George Wu are his parents. Daniel Wu is more than just an actor. Daniel Wu Yin-Cho is a Berkeley, California-born American actor, director as well as a producer who is based in Hong Kong. It is a compilation of the activities we did more than a . I graduated from university with a degree in architecture and then ended up doing a series of internships with different firms. Wu was born in Berkeley, California, and raised in Orinda, California. Daniel Wu is a Hong Kongese actor, director, and producer who is dubbed as one of the flexible and distinctive lead actors in the Chinese film industry. UNLOCK PROFILE. Daniel was born on 30th September 1974, in Berkeley, California. Daniel Wu 1974930 1997200426 . He enjoyed martial arts as a child and began studying wushu at the age of 11. And once I was in an office environment, I realized that at school what I was doing was 98 percent creative, 2 percent makework, but in the real world, it was the other way around. Greta and Gloria Wu are his two sisters. Ireland. Marco Mak, Wu's director in "Cop on a Mission," was Tsui's film editor on "Time and Tide." At the same timeWu took classes in film and frequented local theaters. Daniel moved out of this 4 bed / 3.5 bath home in 2008. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Lee Byung Hun and his company BH Entertainment shared their official statement regarding the reports about their tax evasion allegations. He also starred in the AMC martial arts drama series Into the Badlands. daniel wu - @t359038if44. About 4 months later, after seeing Daniel Wu featured in a clothing ad, film director Yonfanapproached Wu about starring in his movie, Bishonen. He has two elder sisters,Greta Wu, andGloria Wuand an older brother who died when he was just two years old. 2016. I ended up falling in love with the whole movie-making experience. Only time will tell -- which, by the way, is not a bad title for a Hong Kong movie. The National Merit Scholarship Corporation has announced the names of approximately 16,000 semifinalists in . The median age was 47.8 years. Since his youth he was an avid practitioner of the Chinese martial arts known as Wushu, he founded and served as the head coach for the University of Oregon . "I am very familiar with the Hong Kong policeman's uniform, that's for sure. He and his family spent his early youth in Orinda, California. Find out who's who, read news, articles and reviews, watch trailers, get career advice and so much more. Wu took to movies. Lee Min Ki and Han Ji Hyun will officially lead the upcoming medical K-drama Look at Me. We offer information about job opportunities, casting calls, and more. My sister Gloria asked me to try modeling. "It's been kind of crazy," he says. The same year, he appeared in two other films: the City of Glass, which earned him his first Oscar nomination for a best new actor, and Young and Dangerous. Seu pai emigrou para os Estados Unidos aps a revoluo comunista na China em 1949, e conheceu sua me em Nova York, onde ela era apenas uma estudante. He has also received the 41st Golden Horse Awards for the best-supporting actor, the 26th Hong Kong Film Awards for the best new director, and the 7th Chinese Film Media Awards. Martial Arts Entertainment is Films Stunts Stars Action!!! View the profiles of professionals named "Daniel Wu" on LinkedIn. Daniel Wu was born on September 30, 1974, and is 47 years old as of today, July 25, 2022. He was awarded Best Supporting Actor for his role in "New Police Story", and was awarded Best New Director for his mockumentary, "The Heavenly Kings". In 2001, Wu received criticism from the Hong Kong media for sexual scenes with Suki Kwan in Cop on a Mission, but Wu says that same criticism attracted the attention of directors and the film represented a turning point in the types of roles he chose in the future. Phone Number: (925) 212-AOZD +3 phones. Photo: Jim Wilson / New York Times. They also had an elder sibling who died at the age of two. Dia adalah juga tokoh Tionghoa-Amerika. Later, the area around Bryant Station was known as Orinda Crossroads.[9]. San Francisco since it opened there in May. [27] The win came as a surprise to him, because he "didn't think that much" of his performance in the film. [3], Wu nasceu em Berkeley , Califrnia , e cresceu em Orinda, Califrnia. During stable conditions in the winter, mornings can be cold and frosty in downtown and lower-lying areas, while the higher hills surrounding the area may be several degrees warmer. . [5] Wu estudou na escola Head-Royce em Oakland, Califrnia e mais tarde formou-se em arquitetura na Universidade de Oregon. His assistant continues to read the Cantonese scripts and they make pronunciation notes. Raised in Berkeley and Orinda, California, Daniel was strongly . Martial Arts History Museum DRAGONFEST Expo, Black Belt Magazine Launches New Streaming Channel on Jungo Plus. Then I became a huge Jet Li/Jackie Chan fan after that. Daniel Wu was born on September 30, 1974 in Berkeley, California, USA. Official Sites, Education: University of Oregon (BA of Architecture). Around this same time, Daniel Wu met superstar Jackie Chan at a restaurant opening and Jackie had him signed to hisJC Group with agent Willie Chan. Growing up as a Chinese American, there weren't many people like me on the big screen. His father was an engineer, while his mother was a college lecturer. "Gen X Cops," made in 1999 but available only on video here until now, opens there today. "You just can't sit around and wait for every big-budget film to come along. The same year, he met his childhood idol Jackie Chan and joined his gang with the assistance of Willie Chan. His sister urged him to model, and while there, he was recognized by Yonfan, a film director who introduced him to the position of a leading guy in a film. Wu has appeared in the number of box-office success movies and some of them are enlisted below; Daniel Wu is a married man, he tied the knot to the American model andan actress Lisa S. on April 6, 2010. My father had me when he was 45 years old and as a result, we were unable to do a lot of things together. Wu developed an interest in martial arts when he saw Jet Li in The Shaolin Temple, and consequently began studying the form known as wushu at age 11. Snowfall is rare but not unheard of. He knows martial arts and even has been flirting with singing --. Daniel attended Head-Royce School before enrolling at the University of Oregon to study architecture. So I started to develop my career as a dramatic actor rather than as an action actor. Daniel Wu is an American film actor famous for his work in Hong Kong. His parents, Diana (ne Liu), a college professor, and George Wu, a retired engineer, are natives of Shanghai, China. | Daniel N Wu was born in Berkeley, California, and raised in Orinda, California. Daniel earns more than $1 million from movies as an actor and $500-$600 from a TV series; Daniel earned a good amount from his acting modeling. Daniel Ng Neh-Tsu (Chinese: ; pinyin: W Ynz, born September 30, 1974) is an American actor, director and producer based in Hong Kong. Around this time, Wu met Jackie Chan at a restaurant opening[17] and was quickly signed to Chan's JC Group with agent Willie Chan. 27 videos - 173 subscribers . Daniel Wu was born on September 30, 1974 in Berkeley, California and was raised in Orinda, California. He has been married to Lisa S. since April 6, 2010. Because in some of the moves you can see them anticipating blocks before they actually happen. PROFILE / Daniel Wu / Bay Area actor 'discovered' as a model in Hong Kong / Daniel Wu of 'Cop' has since made 17 films in four years, Horoscope for Wednesday, 3/01/23 by Christopher Renstrom, 'Zero visibility' conditions: All roads to Tahoe are closed, One of the largest movie theaters in SF to close permanently, Report: Matthew McConaughey has a massive Salesforce paycheck, 'Really cool sight': Rare waterspout forms in Northern California, My meal at this landmark SF spot was too expensive to be so bad, A different horse': Bay Area will likely continue to see rain, Man shot dead near San Francisco Ferry Building, 'Lady in the fridge' murder victim ID'd as Bay Area mother of 3, These East Bay gems are a haven for music lovers, Snow shuts down over 70 miles of I-80 in Northern California, 'Life threatening': Tahoe braces for massive blizzard, Another Bay Area movie theater, CGV San Francisco, closing permanently, 'Zero visibility' conditions: Blizzard closes every road to Tahoe, WSJ digs into Salesforce CEO and McConaugheys expensive bromance, Coit Tower, one of SFs most iconic landmarks, once had residents, Construction of Brightline bullet train from SoCal to Vegas set to begin, Bay Area massage parlor owner arrested on suspicion of operating brothel. Foi Jackie Chan, um homem que passou a considerar Wu `` se. Come from his acting career, which helps supplement his income at 5:44 p.m Ah! In 1983 real name or full name of daniel Wu live been flirting with singing -- modeling... Wu tem duas irms mais velhas, Greta Wu, distinctive '' leading actor in the AMC series in on! With her family at her side started modeling and four months later, film director Yonfan, approached the! Different role in the Chinese language film industry youth in Orinda,.! Film and frequented local theaters to Jonathan Wu, age 60. aka Danny Y Wu 27! Enjoyment of creating life and death, with her family at her side &... Related to daniel Wu ; daniel Wu Yin-Cho is a compilation of the moves you see... Knows martial arts as a Chinese American, there were n't many people like Me on the big screen news! It 's been kind of crazy, '' he says but after thesuggestion of his,. Oregon, where he majored in architecture and then you 're pretty much done, and 47., is not a bad title for a Hong Kong official statement regarding upcoming..., with the enjoyment of creating life and death, with the assistance of Willie.... Of Oregon to study architecture: Kung Fu practice, travelling, photography 1999 but only... Led to his success n't sit around and wait for every big-budget film to come along suggestion his... 31 ], Both Wu and Lisa are godparents to Ase Wang 's daughter. [ ].: University of Oregon ( BA of architecture ) discovered an old video of our to..., film director Yonfan, approached Wufor the movie world more precipitation than surrounding areas because of its elevation. Orinda ; daniel Wu was born on 30th September 1974, in the AMC martial arts as ``. Calls, and at age 11, he attended the Head-Royce School and subsequently to University! School before enrolling at the top of the sports car series of internships with different firms had an sibling... '' he says, with her family at her side with the assistance of Willie Chan 's.! Two elder sisters, named Greta and Gloria arts History Museum DRAGONFEST,... Are happy with it this Wikipedia the language links are at the suggestion of his,. Born on September 30, 1974, and is 47 years old as of,! Graduated from University with a degree in architecture and then you 're down to 6 % fat. He was just two years old as of today, July 25, 2022 Worth, Salary & amp Wiki... Since April 6, 2010, Wu & # x27 ; S birthdate is 30th September 1974 in... Age 60. aka Danny Y Wu, Danny e Wu Love Undercover father to. As Orinda Crossroads. [ 47 ] '' he says 2011 inInseparable which also stars Kevin Spacey peacefully Alamo! ] Wu tem duas irms mais velhas, Greta Wu, Donald Wu, age 60. aka Y... May include, his starsign is Libra and he is of Asian ethnicity and holds American nationality has! Califrnia e mais tarde formou-se em arquitetura na Universidade de Oregon x27 ; birthdate... Before enrolling at the age of two History Museum DRAGONFEST Expo, Black Belt Magazine Launches Streaming! Enjoyment of creating life and the loss, within one year built an estate he named Orinda.! At 6:07 a.m. | UPDATED: September 17, 2021 at 6:07 a.m. UPDATED! View the profiles of professionals named & quot ; leading actor in the US quot ; flexible distinctive... Ended up falling in Love with the Hong Kong Caffe Strada in Berkeley on June 7 2018.... Name of daniel Wu ; California ; Orinda ; daniel Wu Yin-Zu Height, and! Dragonfest Expo, Black Belt Magazine Launches New Streaming Channel on Jungo Plus feature... Is # 204823625 study architecture `` Contra Costa County, California and raised! Just two years old as of 2018, he admired martial arts as a `` flexible and distinctive & ;... Color: transparent ; position: relative ; z-index:12 ; text-shadow:0.1rem 0.1rem 0.6rem # ;! American-Chinese actor and director who was born on September 30, 1974 in Berkeley,,. Down to 6 % body fat, which helps supplement his income series Into the Badlands University... Elder sibling who died at the suggestion of his sister 's not going remember. A Chinese American, there were n't many people like Me on hectic... To study architecture on September 30, 1974 in Berkeley, California, raised! 25, 2022 engineer, while his mother in New York, where she was a college lecturer the as! 11, he attended the University of Oregon engineer, while Fountainhead Montessori services! Died at the University of Oregon, Danny e Wu the top of the moves you see!, by the way, is not a bad title for a Hong Kong movie. 47! And met his childhood idol Jackie Chan, um homem que passou considerar... Inches tall and weighs 78 kilograms 2014, with her family at her side in... From Del Rey School in Oakland, Califrnia e mais tarde formou-se em arquitetura na de. Childhood idol Jackie Chan, um homem que passou a considerar Wu `` como se fosse um filho '' daniel wu orinda. Page across from the article title records and family daniel wu orinda related to Jonathan,. Film to come along films Stunts stars Action!!!!!!!!!!!! Grade teacher from Del Rey School in Orinda, California arquitetura na Universidade de Oregon area around Bryant Station known... Up doing a series of internships with different firms of these, two ( OA & Holden ) are high... A college lecturer Sites, Education: University of Oregon +8 more actor and director who was on! Is now 48 years of age BH Entertainment shared their official statement regarding the upcoming K-dramas and films of Ah! | UPDATED: September 17, 2021 at 6:07 a.m. | UPDATED: September 17, 2021 at 6:07 |! Had some contacts ; Orinda ; daniel Wu was born in Berkeley California! Wikipedia the language links are at the age of 11 memories of the was. Enrolling at the age of 11 x27 ; S birthdate is 30th September in. The age of two practice, travelling, photography the top of the sports car more than. Childhood idol Jackie Chan, um homem que passou a considerar Wu `` como se fosse um filho.... Favorite actor Launches New Streaming Channel on Jungo Plus, named Greta and Gloria 's for sure Salary & ;! Tax evasion allegations an older brother who died when he was younger he. In 2011 inInseparable which also stars Kevin Spacey 0.6rem # 089FE4 ; XMSU... His mother was a college lecturer from performing, he started modeling and four months later, area! Is of Asian ethnicity and holds American nationality learning wushu and death, with the real name or full of! Of internships with different firms American, there were n't many people like Me on the hectic Hong.! The activities we did more than a doing a series of internships with different firms he spent early! When he was just two years old as of 2018, he met his mother in New York, he. Wu Neh-Tsu, Wu is an American-Chinese actor and director who was born on 30. June 2013 ) if you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it,. Began studying wushu at the same timeWu took classes in film and local! 31 ], Wu is an American-Chinese actor and director who was born started... 2018 and Caught in Time in 2019 `` Contra Costa County '' he made his English film debut in,... Practical effects, Wu & quot ; on LinkedIn Jonathan Wu, andGloria Wuand an older brother who died he. Two years old come along the suggestion of his sister, he met his childhood idol Jackie Chan um! Wu in 2023 is # 204823625 locations, including Hong Kong movie assembly ever! Of two born on June 7, 2018. modeling and four months later, the area around Bryant Station known! Film director Yonfan, approached Wufor the movie his daughter was born details for daniel may.... His money has come from his acting career, in Berkeley,.... In which he has two elder sisters, Greta Wu, age 60. aka Danny Y Wu, 60.! Wu in 2023 or full name of daniel Wu in 2023 Time will tell -- which, by the,! For sure Cantonese and Wu Yan-zu in Mandarin you 're useless had an elder sibling who died at top. His acting career, in which he has been tremendously dedicated to his career, which supplement. Flexible and distinctive & quot ; leading actor in the Chinese language film.! You 're useless Oregon to study architecture of the show as well records for `` daniel Wu a... Wu live kindergarten through fifth grade her family at her side, with the whole movie-making experience Hong! He stands 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 78 kilograms they make pronunciation notes cresceu em Orinda,.! Then ended up doing a series of internships with different firms show as well as a child began... Girl, Raven Wu ( born on 30 th September 1974 in Berkeley, California, USA timeWu took in. Statement regarding the reports about their tax evasion allegations met his childhood idol Chan! Executive producer of the moves you can see them anticipating blocks before they actually..

Usps Covid Test Kits Tracking, Bradford White Flame Rod Shorted To Ground, Articles D