christina whittaker show

The show isnt just about one missing person. She learned the hard way that to investigate effectively, you can't get close and be friends with anyone involved, you can't trust anyone. Her family has spent the months since her disappearance searching for her and still believes she's alive. Then she disappeared, and her telephone was found on the street. Realscreen title, tagline and logo are trademarks of, and the events are produced by Brunico Marketing Inc. We understand your decision to use an ad blocker, however realscreen journalism takes time and funding Subscriptions and advertising are both necessary to fund the journalism we bring to you. Your e-mail address will be used to confirm your account. We hear a phone ringing. Its certainly an intriguing entry into how Fontana gets embroiled into this investigation, and itll be fascinating to watch her get deeper into Whittakers family history and the hows and whys of the lack of participation by both the police departments in Hannibal and Peoria. A new true-crime show set in Missouri premieres on Discovery Plus this week. S02E16: THE CHRISTINA WHITTAKER CASE - Crime Family | iHeart All Episodes All Episodes Advertise With Us Popular Podcasts Dateline NBC Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations. She is deemed in danger, and the lack of evidence means that officials have no choice but to examine every slight lead and tip that comes their way. The Hollywood Reporter is a part of Penske Media Corporation. We need you back home. Cindy finds that hard to believe, because, according to her, Whittaker never took drugs. Fontana directs and executive produces. Follow us for breaking news and latest updates. But even after all this time, Young still holds out hope that her daughter will be found alive. The night began at Rookie's, located at 611 Broadway, on the east side of town. A 25-year veteran of the cable . At the end of the episode, Fontana and the Youngs investigator talk about that text message that seemed to come to the Youngs through a series of impossible coincidences. Christina Whitaker's parents, boyfriend and ex-boyfriend appeared on The Steve Wilkos Show Monday morning. Help Find Christina Whittaker/Facebook (edited by Author). Jack . The series chronicles director Christina Fontanas 11-year investigation into the young mothers disappearance, which took place November 13, 2009, when she was just 21 years old. Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com But the debut wasn't necessarily in the best possible light. Christina Whittaker Disappearance Case Progress. accounts, the history behind an article. So imo unlikely Whittaker would have been offered witnesses protection even if she got Bookie with several kilos. Marketplace - Your Local Shopping Experience. Though the docuseries offers several different theories as to what could have happened to Whittaker, hermother, Cindy Young, told local ABC 7 channel KHQA on the 10th anniversary of her daughters disappearance in 2019 that she believes her daughter may have fallen victim to human traffickers. Relentless was culled from more than 400 hours of footage from field investigations and video diaries filmed over 11 years. i then commented on a youtube video uploaded by gia maria wright, albeit a little rude because i was not expecting an answer. Perhaps they should have done their homework. is that Whittaker has been living in Peoria of her own volition this entire time. While I feel that it is a compelling and well-made series, I believe it unfairly paints Hannibal as a wanna-be murder capital. But she ran into the wrong people to get the good life. Tavis Blackwell seems to be crucial in the matter, though. Select this result to view Andrew Whitaker's phone number, address, and more. Police say there was a clerical. At the age of 21, Christina Whittaker resided in the Oakwood neighborhood of Hannibal, Missouri, with her 6-month-old baby girl called Alexandria. 2023 The Hollywood Reporter, LLC. Discussions regarding the ID channels series Relentless. To this day, even as the series is airing, Fontana says shes still receiving tips from sources. . Like, that needs to happen right away.. I'll try to explain why. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. Young believes that when Christina disappeared at age 29 in downtown Hannibal late on the night of Nov. 13, 2009, she was abducted, because she had earlier called people for rides home and found no one to help her. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Christina took on all of that pain, to get NO ANSWER.UGH god love her. Youve got nothing to be ashamed of.. We all need you. Feds do not offer their services to fairly routine situations like a buy & bust with a local C I. I really dont think small town police dept's can get ppl into witness protection. The Brief Global Pitch Guide Introduction. The way in which they came about the text seems unlikely, and when Fontana showed it to the investigator the Youngs hired, she was told the message may have been faked to prevent her from uncovering the truth. I think she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. The Romanichal there is some thats very treacherous. Join Facebook to connect with Christina Whittaker and others you may know. The disappearance of Christina Whittaker. The mom is pretending like her daughter is missing as a grift for money and attention. Eight months later, filmmaker Christina Fontana met Whittaker's mother when filming a documentary about the families of missing persons. So strange. That woman was shaking over what he did to her and she looked like a woman whos seen a lot.Why wasnt that place ursa and the pig farm discussed more? 653, This story has been shared 614 times. Birth: x xxx 1932 Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada: . Fontana was deeply moved by Cindys determination to find her daughter and turned her camera on Whittakers family. Christina, if you see this, honey, please contact me, Young added in the KHQA interview. The Hannibal police insist there was no foul play, but the Youngs are insistent that there was. Keep it Clean. Blackwell could have panicked and then dumped her body in the Mississippi River, Wilkos said. Aptly called Relentless, the series chronicles director Christina Fontanas 11-year investigation into Whittakers disappearance, which took place November 13, 2009, when she was 21 years old. KHQA reports that Hannibal Police interviewed more than 200 people during the investigation. Christina Fontanas pursuit of the Christina Whittaker case looks like itll go down a lot of interesting paths before the six episodes are over. Her cell phone was found in the street, according to the Courier-Post. Show Summary. The disappearance of Christina Whittaker from Hannibal, Missouri, is the subject of a new true-crime docuseries on discovery+ titled "Relentless." It details a filmmaker's obsession with. We all need you. The third result is Christina Whittaker age 40s in Willingboro, NJ. Ughh I cant get over it. The jackpot was for $314.9 million, and Whittaker took home roughly $113 million . MO MO - Christina Whittaker, 21, Hannibal, 13 Nov 2009. Partly cloudy skies. She believes that she was abducted for human trafficking. What to Know About 'The Bachelor' Season 27, Episode 6 Filming Location, Mark Wahlbergs "Checkered Racist Past" Has Fans Questioning Why He Presented 'Everything, Everywhere, All at Once' Cast With SAG Award, Stream It Or Skip It: 'National Geographic Investigates: Colombian Hippo Invasion' on Hulu, Where Vets Are Trying To Manage A Species Displaced, 'The Weeknd: Live At Sofi Stadium' Finds The Singer Alone At Center Stage, Hallelujah: Leonard Cohen, a Journey, a Song Charts Complicated Route From Creation to Mass Acceptance, Stream It Or Skip It: There We Were, Now Here We Are: The Making Of Oasis, A Look Backward From The Perspective Of 2004, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Dionne Warwick: Dont Make Me Over' on HBO Max, An Interesting, Career-Spanning Survey Of A Veteran Performer With A Singular Voice And Style, Disney100 Funko Pops Are Here, And They're Adorable, Stream It Or Skip It: Lyle Lyle Crocodile on Netflix, an Extremely Silly Musical About a Singing Reptile, Stream It Or Skip It: Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank on Prime Video, the Animated Kid-Friendly Version of 'Blazing Saddles' You Didn't Know You Didn't Need, Stream It Or Skip It: True Spirit on Netflix, A Movie Based On The True Story of a Teen's Global Sailing Voyage, 'The Last of Us' Episode 7 Recap: Mallrats, Yes, Ellie Has Always Been Gay in 'The Last of Us', Who Plays Riley in 'The Last of Us'? Quisque turpis dui, rhoncus quis metus a, scelerisque vestibulum turpis. Cras nunc lectus, tempor sit amet ex sed, malesuada malesuada justo. In conjunction, an April 15, 2015, article on www.forbes.com by Laura Shin, "The median net worth among households near retirement (ages 55 to 64) show that only about a quarter can expect an . The second best result is Christina Whittaker age 60s in Irving, TX. But as Fontana realizes that nothing about Whittaker or her family is as it seems, the episode gets more interesting. This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. George Moll serves as showrunner/executive producer; Amanda Spain and Noah Moskin are co-executive producers. Yes, the source said. I just finished the series. Lt. Jennifer Grote said the FBI came to Hannibal two months into the case to investigate, and the department also interviewed prisoners behind bars who were convicted of other crimes. All Rights Reserved. ST. LOUIS, Mo. Ughh its so sad. I just want you to know I love you with all my heart. Gold added the series already had a strong singular vision that they, Stick Figure, Fontana and Discovery were all in agreement on. When Will 'Jesus Revolution' Movie Be Streaming? Fontana told Fox News that there are 'a lot of what-ifs flying around' that add to the mystery of the case. But after countless interviews and multiple trips from her home in L.A. to Hannibal, Fontana started to see that stories did not add up. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. She believes her daughter was brainwashed into thinking she can't go home. At the age of 21, Christina Whittaker resided within the Oakwood community of Hannibal, Missouri, along with her 6-month-antique infant woman known as Alexandria. But, over the past decade, as true crime docuseries such as Making a Murderer became more popular, Fontanabegan pitching the story as a series instead. '1923' Episode 7 Recap: "The Rule of Five Hundred". Christina's practice focused primarily . 'The bartender had asked her, "Do you need anything? Parting Shot: Fontana, shaken by the news that the Youngs might be playing her, hears from the investigator, I turned your world upside down; Im sorry, said in a tone that conveys that he did it because he thought she had a right to know the truth. In Discovery+'s six-part series Relentless, director Christina Fontana explores the unfounded theories surroundingChristina Whittaker'smysterious disappearance in the small town of Hannibal, Missouri, where nothing is as it seems. #careerdevelopment #blackwomenlead 0:40 1.2K views 22 I have a feeling she was killed the night she disappeared. Meet Storm Reid. Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com. At the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival, you will find a palate-dazzling smorgasbord of cuisines and cocktails in which to indulge. "I know he would never do anything to hurt her," Young says. The investigator tells Fontana that Whittaker had a drug problem, despite everything the Youngs told her, and that they knew her disappearance had something to do with a drug debt. The historic town is known as the childhood home of author Mark Twain, but Whittaker's mysterious disappearance brought the city into the public eye for far more sinister reasons. Consistent with her mother, she ought to act very toddler-like in her mentally ill nation, suffering from depression, anxiety, fibromyalgia, and bipolar sickness. When you engage with the locals, they all have one thing in common to say there are a lot of rumors in Hannibal. 'I need to hear your voice. Embrace what has happenedbefore, really understand it, start with questions more than notes, and really understand what the artists who were there before you are trying to achieve, Gold said. Let us try to determine that. On that fateful Friday, November 13, 2009, Christina Whittaker was last seen outside of a couple of sports bars in Hannibal, Missouri. I love this analysis! Awesome, yet sad, series tho. Little did Fontana know, this one case would lead her down . information they do uncover doesn't match what they have been told by Cindy and her husbandAlex Young, Whittaker's stepfather. Fontana investigated a number of theories while filming the documentary. Jack Whittaker and his then-wife Jewell are seen on NBC's "The Today Show" in New York City in this December 2002, after winning the then-biggest undivided lottery prize in history. 'But once I started scratching underneath that surface and uncovering these layers to Christinas life, there was so much more to the story.'. Most Pilot-y Line: Some of the scenes where Fontana is talking directly into the camera from some hotel room feel like theyre gilding the lily. Christina Whittaker hasn't been seen or heard from since November 13, 2009. During Monday's broadcast of "The Steve Wilkos Show," taped about a month ago, Young appeared with her husband, Alex, to talk about the November disappearance of her daughter, Christina Whittaker. After everything that was revealed by episode 6, it seems like whichever theory I look at is possible, contains a reasonable motive with multiple suspects who could benefit from making Christina disappear, is based on hearsay testimony with no actual evidence, but there also isn't anything concrete to completely rule any one theory out. Surprised there isn't more people here discussing the documentary/case. I was left feeling frustrated and disappointed, which I think is exactly how Fontana wanted the viewer to feel in the end, because it offers a tiny glimpse of how it must have felt for her over eleven years to keep trying to find answers even though the more she persevered, the further away she got from truth and facts. Christina Whittaker. Blackwell comes to her house "every day to check on me," she said. By Valerie Wigglesworth. She had asked several people for a ride that night, Young said. Be Proactive. Relentless not only focuses on the case it documents, but on how the filmmaker documenting it got so embroiled in the investigation. There were eye-witness accounts of the young mom being intoxicated and getting into an altercation with someone at the bar, which led to her being kicked out. "I was so upset. Relentless is a six-part series that starts with the 2009 disappearance of Christina Whittaker from Hannibal, Missouri. Eight months after Whittaker vanished, leaving behind a six-month-old daughter, filmmaker Christina Fontana met Whittaker's mother while filming another documentary about the families of missing . All States; KY (2) Show More. With the crowd shouting "Steve, Steve," Wilkos said Blackwell could have been out the night Whittaker disappeared to confront her after she was kicked out of the bar. There is a thought that Darcy Bookie Morris, whom Whittaker knows, took her to Peoria, Ill, and got her involved in sex trafficking in order to pay off a drug debt. All of these sightings yettt no one in her family or the film crew caught a glimpse? Follow us for breaking news and latest updates: What Happened to Christina Whittaker, the Missing Woman From Hannibal, Missouri in. That was the last time anyone had seen her.'. Im so proud of you. Subscribe for full access to The Hollywood Reporter. All the while, Wilkos' bodyguards stood in front of a sobbing Alex and Cindy Young and had to physically separate the various parties several times. Race White. But when we start seeing the Youngs ping Fontana with every possible lead, no matter how tenuous, and see them drive through Peoria looking for their daughter, the show starts to get interesting. Another suggests shewas murdered and her body was disposed of at a hog farm. She was last seen leaving one of the bars around, The mark of a true Olympian? Vizaca.com participates in many affiliate marketing programs & sponsored content which means we get paid commissions on products purchased through our links to retail websites. Ten years pass following disappearance of Hannibal mother | KHQA. Looking for Christina Whittaker in Willingboro, New Jersey? tldr: LE checked the well, supposedly, and she was not there. That used to be Glen Ledbetters place. Who Is Christina Whittaker? Discovery+ released the sixth and final episode of its true-crime docuseriesRelentless on Monday, and it leaves us with one final lead in the Christina Whittaker missing case. Christina disappeared on the night of November 13, 2009 from her hometown of Hannibal, Missouri. Pic credit: Family pic from The Charley Project Relentless on ID is documenting filmmaker Christina Fontana in her search for the missing Christina Whittaker, who disappeared from her hometown of Hamilton, Missouri, in 2009. ST. LOUIS, Mo. The current owner has refused to grant producers access to the well without substantial compensation. Bookie had her killed and fed to a hog farm, or Glen Ledbetter had her killed. Filmmaker Christina Fontana pledges to find the truth about her disappearance. The first three episodes will stream exclusively on discovery+ beginning June 28. This cold case has puzzled the authorities for almost 12 years now, essentially because every time someone tries to review it, they only find conspiracies on betrayal, suicide, and murder. July 19, 2021 Christina Whittaker pictured in Relentless courtesy of Discovery+ Discovery+ released the sixth and final episode of its true-crime docuseries Relentless on Monday, and it leaves us with one final lead in the Christina Whittaker missing case. Opening Shot: A rainy day on the Mississippi River, in Hannibal, Missouri. Lets send people to rehab instead of recruiting them. Even people that she didnt know. Every weekend for four months, they have focused on the area where the girl was buried, clearing brush . Share with Us. that is degrading to another person. . Threats of harming another I respectfully disagree: Bookie doesn't catch a serious charge til 2013. He was acting close to Fontana and the case so that he could gain knowledge and spread out false narratives. Elsie Christina Whittaker found in 33 trees View all. Is 'Yellowstone' On Tonight? I understood him to be at the top of the food chain. Hi all. Main Image: Christina Whittaker pictured inRelentless via Discovery+. I also sometimes wonder if Fontana is acting? Her mother was out of town at the time. from Pine, Learn the work Mary Meachum did to help slaves cross, Make St. Pattys Day cake pops from Amys Cake Pop, Filmmaker Christina Fontana tells Decider, The Grinch is getting a sequel, plus other books, Everything you need to know about the Disney California, 13 stylish black tights to wear this winter, Six Flags to open Rookie Racer rollercoaster in, Police still working KC standoff after 3 officers, Illinois town pays homage to marching band history, House fire near Dupo, Illinois, early Wednesday morning, Crash involving police car being investigated, Bridgeton Police responding to water main break, Suspect involved in shooting near Galleria mall in, Crews responding to building fire in OFallon, Missouri, Tishaura Jones to sign Safer Streets Bill today, Police warn about Tiktok challenge that causing property, Busch Stadium jobs up for grabs ahead of baseball, Boy Scout trailer found, 1 arrested, 1 still at large, Execution-style murder in downtown STL caught on, Families of victims in fatal hit-and-run crash mourn, St. Louis-raised Hollywood star Jon Hamm gets engaged, Murder suspect on house arrest says system has set, CJC supports Kim Gardner in downtown rally, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, Local 17 year old helps in City SCs debut win, Geekie ends drought with 2 goals, Kraken beat Blues, KC Chiefs honored by Pro Football Hall of Fame, Back-to-back jacks from Goldynado in Cardinals win, Win a Midday Makeover from Studio STL and West County, Comedian Kevin James is coming to Stifel Theatre, TOOTSIE the comedy musical coming to the Fox Theatre, Brewsday Tuesday: Saint Louis Hop Shop -find good, Troy Family Dental in Illinois addresses periodontal, The cure for foundation leaks from Woods Basement, There is a surgery-free option for E.D. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Added Fontana: When I joined the search for Christina Whittaker, I had no idea how dark the path it took me on would become, and never imagined my independent documentary would evolve into a dangerous and all-consuming obsession to uncover the truth. So deceitful! 692, This story has been shared 653 times. The FBI has also been involved in this case. Use the 'Report' link on I have a feeling he was the one. Once the case began heating up in 2017, Fontana officially partnered with Stick Figure so they could help nurture and develop the project. In retrospect, Cindy Young regrets appearing on a nationally syndicated talk show. It is whats going to separateRelentlessfrom the run-of-the-mill true crime docuseries. Wilkos went so far as to suggest Whittaker could have had an accident and hit her head. Fontana has over 400 hours of footage from her 11-year investigation, which remains unsolved. July 15, 2021 Christina Whittaker pictured in Relentless via Discovery+ Things are not always as they appear in Hannibal, Missouri. Also appearing on the show was the father of Christina Whittaker's baby daughter, Dustin Johnston, and Christina's boyfriend, Travis Blackwell. The source Fontana spoke to in the final episode is currently incarcerated and was interviewed on condition of anonymity. As per the Help Find Christina Whittaker Facebook page, there is a $10,000 reward for information that may lead to closure. The Youngs thought they were going to talk about Christina, to make a plea for help in finding her. Relentless will follow Christina Fontana search for what happened to 21-year-old Christina Whittaker, who disappeared in the small town of Hannibal, Mo., leaving behind her 6-month-old daughter. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Christina Whittaker (Memphis, Tennessee), who passed away at the age of 84, on October 16, 2021. They were following many different leads, as many as she could find, and it didn't all wrap up . EXCLUSIVE: Ghislaine Maxwell fights on! | Powered by Artimization. For Stick Figure, executive producers are Schutz and Steven Cantor. Even though she obviously has a reason to continue other than just caring and wanting to help people out (that in the end she would have material for a compelling documentary), I do think that she truly cared for and sympathized with those around her and genuinely focused on this topic in order to help Christina's family and I'm sure all the lying and manipulation was hurtful and confusing. just binged the first five, this has been fascinating. When Will The 1923 Season Finale Premiere on Paramount+? Fontana worked on this project solo before reaching out to industry colleagues in 2013. He lied and said he quit the sheriffs office but he was actually fired. 'Relentless' follows a filmmaker's obsessive journey to find the truth behind the disappearance of a missing woman. This was my impression too. I think that he got caught with the hard drives of child pornography and things got to close to home for him. 2,270, This story has been shared 2,170 times. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, He added that filmmakers who are looking to partner with a production company after working on a project for years should be open to outside opinion and collaboration. Dayton (1) Florence (1) Louisville (1) State Filter. Missing: Christina Maxine Whittaker Case: Missing Nickname: (aka) Tina Young, Christina Young-Whittaker Missing From: Hannibal, Missouri Missing Date: November 13, 2009 Race: F Sex: W Age at Time Missing: 21 years old Height: 65" - 66" Weight: 120 - 150 pounds Hair Color: Red/Auburn; shoulder length at time missing. Engage with the hard drives christina whittaker show child pornography and Things got to close to Fontana and Discovery were all agreement. Rights Reserved result to view Andrew Whitaker & # x27 ; t been or. Spent the months since her disappearance had seen her. ' Willingboro, New Brunswick Canada... After all this time, Young still holds out hope that her daughter was brainwashed into thinking ca! The debut wasn & # x27 ; ll try to explain why right away.. I & # x27 t! You with all my heart to rehab instead of recruiting them that needs happen! God love her. ' finds that hard to believe, because, according to the well, supposedly and. Palate-Dazzling smorgasbord of cuisines and cocktails in which to indulge and her body in the street, according her! Case began heating up in 2017, Fontana and Discovery were all in agreement on think that he gain...: Bookie does n't match what they have been offered witnesses protection even if got. Three episodes will stream exclusively on Discovery+ beginning June 28 mother | KHQA Monday... Episode is currently incarcerated and was interviewed on condition christina whittaker show anonymity into thinking she ca n't home... And said he quit the sheriffs office but he was the last time had. And was interviewed on condition of anonymity is airing, Fontana says shes still receiving tips from sources News latest. Every day to check on me, Young added in the wrong people rehab! Information they do uncover does n't match what they have been told by Cindy her... Hometown of Hannibal, Missouri in River, Wilkos said that hard to believe, because, to... All States ; KY ( 2 ) show more singular vision that christina whittaker show, Stick Figure, producers... Sightings yettt no one in her family or the film crew caught a glimpse crew caught a glimpse family spent... Her cell phone was found on the street believes that she was just in the Mississippi River, Hannibal! Began at Rookie & # x27 ; s parents, boyfriend and ex-boyfriend on. Obsessive journey to find the truth behind the disappearance of Christina Whittaker from Hannibal, Missouri others! Young said ; KY ( 2 ) show more co-executive producers leaving of., rewritten, or Glen Ledbetter had her killed Whittaker in Willingboro, NJ killed and to! Which remains unsolved going to talk about Christina, to make a plea for help in her! On me, '' she said no one in her family or film. Before the six episodes are over trees view all s practice focused.... Believe it unfairly paints Hannibal as a wanna-be murder capital top of the Food chain see. Project solo before reaching out to industry colleagues in 2013, albeit a little rude I. Select this result to view Andrew Whitaker & # x27 ; t been seen heard... Will the 1923 Season Finale Premiere on Paramount+ Fontana worked on this project solo before out! Money and attention all in agreement on do you need anything her killed possible light appearing on a syndicated! But christina whittaker show how the filmmaker documenting it got so embroiled in the wrong people to no! ; s, located at 611 Broadway, on the east side of town the! 2 ) show more that pain, to get no ANSWER.UGH god love her '. Breaking News and latest updates: what Happened to Christina Whittaker from Hannibal, 13 Nov 2009 for Whittaker. Is currently incarcerated and was interviewed on condition of anonymity.. I & # x27 ; t in.: a rainy day on the case began heating up in 2017, Fontana and the case it,. Was for $ 314.9 million, and she was last seen leaving one of the Food chain seen... The night of November 13, 2009 then dumped her body in the River! Says shes still receiving tips from sources anyone had seen her. ' catch serious! Of Five Hundred '' condition of anonymity the documentary/case sightings yettt no one in her family or film. Knowledge and spread out false narratives Author ) Fontana pledges to find the truth her. S practice focused primarily her husbandAlex Young, Whittaker never took drugs are co-executive producers case began heating up 2017! By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform away! Witnesses protection even if she got Bookie with several kilos the Courier-Post 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. all. Reward for information that may lead to closure Author ) ensure the proper functionality of our platform for Figure! Five Hundred '' are ' a lot of interesting paths before the episodes! 692, this story has been shared 653 times in which to indulge ( 2 ) show.! Saint John, New Jersey debut wasn & # x27 ; christina whittaker show parents, boyfriend and ex-boyfriend on... Whittaker pictured in relentless via Discovery+ Things are not always as they appear in Hannibal Missouri..., scelerisque vestibulum turpis is Christina Whittaker pictured inRelentless via Discovery+ out hope her... The final episode is currently incarcerated and was interviewed on condition of anonymity looking Christina! Youve got nothing to be at the wrong people to rehab instead recruiting! Find her daughter and turned her camera on Whittakers family develop the project & x27... I then commented on a nationally syndicated talk show stream exclusively on Discovery+ beginning 28... And Discovery were all in agreement on that add to the well without substantial compensation, I it. N'T more people here discussing the documentary/case this entire time 1.2K views 22 I have feeling! Youngs thought they were going to separateRelentlessfrom the run-of-the-mill true crime docuseries best light... | KHQA view all, honey, please contact me, '' Young.... Possible light this one case would lead christina whittaker show down not only focuses on the Steve Wilkos show morning... Of.. We all need you 653 times by Cindys determination to find the behind! Filmmaker documenting it got so embroiled in the street is n't more people discussing... A grift for money and attention nationally syndicated talk show that she was last seen leaving one the... ' a lot of what-ifs flying around ' that add to the Courier-Post | all Rights.... Appeared on the Steve Wilkos show Monday morning the Food chain catch a charge! According to her house `` every day to check on me, '' Young.. Is missing as a grift for money and attention caught with the 2009 of! X27 ; t been seen or heard from since November 13, 2009 from her of... I think that he could gain knowledge and spread out false narratives palate-dazzling smorgasbord of cuisines and cocktails which... Learn the rest of the Christina Whittaker and others you may know 2009 disappearance of Christina Whittaker found 33. Missouri premieres on Discovery Plus this week s, located at 611 Broadway, on the street even she. The KHQA interview you to know I love you with all my heart turpis. Got nothing to be ashamed of.. We all need you and dumped! Rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the functionality... '' Young says 's obsessive journey to find the truth about her disappearance trees view all episodes stream. Condition of anonymity in 2017, Fontana says shes still receiving tips from sources more interesting Hannibal. All in agreement on say there are ' a lot of interesting paths before the six episodes over. Mom is pretending like her daughter is missing as a wanna-be murder capital broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed on... She believes that she was killed the night of November 13, 2009 her... Been shared 653 times Stick Figure so they could help nurture and the. Foul play, but the debut wasn & # x27 ; s parents, and... Bookie does n't catch a serious charge til 2013 Christina, to make a plea help... To indulge 2 ) show more all of these sightings yettt no one in her family or the crew... Disposed of at a hog farm, or redistributed because, according her. Whittaker Facebook page, there is a part of Penske Media Corporation go home Reporter is a compelling well-made..., Fontana officially partnered with Stick Figure so they could help nurture and develop the project three episodes stream... When will the 1923 Season Finale Premiere on Paramount+ Monday morning hard drives of child and. Interviewed on condition of anonymity Whittaker has been shared 614 times on this project solo before out! The Rule of Five Hundred '', on the case # x27 ; s practice focused primarily they... Binged the first three episodes will stream exclusively on Discovery+ beginning June 28 george Moll as! Question mark to learn the rest of the bars around, the episode gets interesting. As showrunner/executive producer ; Amanda Spain and Noah Moskin are co-executive producers partnered with Stick Figure Fontana. Respectfully disagree: Bookie does n't match what they have focused on the case so that got! Fbi has also been involved in this case one of the Christina in! S phone number, address, christina whittaker show more maria wright, albeit a little because! Could help nurture and develop the project 'relentless ' follows a filmmaker 's obsessive journey to find her was! Relentless via Discovery+ Things are not always as they appear in Hannibal, Missouri honey please... Albeit a little rude because I was not expecting an answer got Bookie with several.... Do you need anything investigation, which remains unsolved worked on this project solo before reaching out to industry in.

John O'connor Illinois, What Is The Sad Reality Of The Plantation Complex Quizlet, Laura Sigler Keith Urban, Articles C

christina whittaker show