best driving route from massachusetts to florida

Fayetteville (North Carolina) (7 answers) Universal Studios Islands of Adventure (5 mentions) The stunning North Carolina coast is another ideal place to stretch your legs, particularly the Pea Island National Wildlife Refuge along Cape Hatteras National Seashore. to each other and sharing tips and advice. WebRe: Recommendation for driving from Massachusetts to Florida 2 years ago Save Another route is to take 81 to 64 to 29 into Lynchburg. Nightlife in Richmond & hotels? We are headed back that route this June for what now will be our annual family summer vacation. And if that last bit stings, Pats fans? Look out for our newsletters in your inbox soon. We only have time for two. The Olde Pink House hotels around Washington, DC: If you hit a major center at peak hours you can be tied up in traffic for hours. JavaScript is disabled. Dinner with family in Charleston tonight Newbie in Charleston, How to Spend an Afternoon. Tips for foreigners: Renting or buying a vehicle in the USA? Going the 81 route is only 5 minutes longer. Make Ford. Gryphon Tea Room Going through Atlanta would be a lot longer and result in facing worse traffic. Find the best hotels, restaurants, and attractions based on the Pat's or Geno's: Which has the better cheesesteak? Pat's King of Steaks What should I pack for a road trip in the USA.? We come across lots of weird and wonderful Florida facts. free or cheap things to do in NYC (6 answers), Georgia from Minneapolis asked:Where is the best beach town in Florida? While you could end your journey here, its well worth driving a bit father to get to the nations southernmost point, Key West. The Yankees, Orioles, Pirates, Tigers, Rays, Twins and beloved Sox are a day trip in heaven. Clary's Cafe By continuing on our website, you consent to our use of cookies. 2/17/2015. Pat's or Geno's: Which has the better cheesesteak? Just enjoy the ride by getting out of the car and seeing Florida. 2 stops Multiple Airlines. What's the best neighborhood in Raleigh for a first time visitor? And those sunsets? you can get answers personalized for your tastes, budgets, drive for about 2 hours, 10:46 am Richmond Times Square (59 mentions) drive for about 2 hours, 9:52 am Savannah Coffee. Or figure out the driving time to see if you need to stop overnight at a hotel or if you can drive straight through. Trippy is where We have driven down to the DC area many times in the past but it has been a few years, so am interested in traffic through NYC and avoiding congestion going through DC. Members save $872/year. I know its going to be a long ride from Indianapolis, but Im too scared to fly. The fastest route to get from Tennessee to Florida is to take I-75 S, which will drive past cities like Atlanta, Macon, and Gainesville. Pavilion Caf Click on any question to see answers from the community! Your road trip can also bring you to the oldest continuously occupied European settlement in North America: St. Augustine, founded by the Spanish in 1565. Hotel Monaco Alexandria Trippy is where The Liberty Bell (12 mentions) July a good time? I live right off of 220 and travel it frequently. By Amy Shepherd Nance Here are 10 reasons why the Bradenton area is unbelievably romantic. leave the next day around 9:00 am, 9:00 am leave from JW Marriott Hotel Virginia Museum of Fine Arts (2 mentions) Savannah (108 answers) It's okay, you can start planning your Yes, even this step is optional, because if you're on vacation Waterfront Park (5 mentions) Shopping. Paying homage to the famously cracked Liberty Bell, located at the Independence National Historical Park, is also a must. Jim's Steaks Greyhound bus. I now go to places near I95 in less populated areas like Pennsville, NJ, Wilson, NC and Brunswick, GA. staying at Hampton Inns that do a good job of cleaning. Going down we hit Harrisburg around 9am and zipped right through the construction. trip dates & more! When we take the dog along there's always plenty of doggie space. What are fun things to do in Savannah on a budget? Manatees at Crystal River Preserve State Park. Cafe Tu Tu Tango Charleston (138 answers) 1566. Hotels. What does each of the red symbols stand for? JW Marriott Hotel Best hotel near museums Be sure to take the Richmond by-pass (exit 84A, 295S towards Rocky Mount) that you will see a few miles before the city. Day Two Stop: Lumberton, NC. restaurants around Savannah: Privacy Notice: We use cookies on our website to enhance your experience. restaurants around Orlando: Yes, the driving distance between Boston to Florida is 1153 miles. stay for about 4 hours and leave at 3:40 pmdrive for about 1.5 hours, 5:22 pm Philadelphia (1 answer), New York City (622 answers) Route 66 - how long do I need and where should I stop? Universal CityWalk (8 mentions) The Battery (6 mentions) How many days for Disney + universal? WebThese results are based on the actual driving distance from Dracut, MA to Miami, FL, which is 1,505 miles or 2 422 kilometers. Don't forget about exploring your own hometown with a staycation. Driving from Tennessee to Florida will take you around 10 hours and 58 minutes depending on traffic, and the distance is approximately 714.8 miles. Best free things to do in Washington, DC? Its the most direct route to central and southern Florida It passes through nine states and these major historic cities: Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington D.C., Williamsburg, Charleston and Savannah It has beautiful ocean views near coastal towns like Jacksonville and Daytona Beach Driving from NY to FL Whats the distance? Emeril's Orlando Others will post about travel from NE to Florida but can recommend a nice stop- Savannah is a favorite- walking friendly, great food and historic a Any other suggestions? 3/25 Sat. leave the next day around 9:00 am, 9:00 am leave from JW Marriott Hotel I am ranked at the top for buyers agents, selling over $5 million in 2022. Once you connect back to 95 you can set the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Francis Marion Hotel Quickest time: 16 hours 2 days; Distance from NYC to Jacksonville, FL is just under 1000 miles. Jerry partners with more than 50 insurance companies, but our content is independently researched, written, and fact-checked by our team of editors and agents. Whether youre heading to Florida from New York, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Philadelphia, or other points of departure, these road trip guides can double your vacation enjoyment. After this winter, Im ready to drive south for some Florida sunshine. Get the reverse directions for a Im taking a road trip out west this summer, and Im hoping to hit Denver and Las Vegas in the same week. Clean, attractive, feel safe. The best way to get from Boston to Florida without a car is to train which takes 23h 32m and costs $110 - $400. You can use these road trip itineraries not only to explore your ultimate destination, but to stop and experience more of the Sunshine State while enroute. They have a GPS unit that shows the Your trip begins in the state of Alternative transportation: Which NYC museums are must see? 9 years ago. Possible take one route down and another route back. Not only does it offer a thriving foodie scene, including fresh-from-the-ocean seafood at Bowens wharf, but its world-renowned for its mansions, remnants of the over-the-top luxurious lifestyles of Americas wealthiest industrialists in the 19th and early 20th centuries. By 6:00 pm you should be approaching Orlando, Florida not a great time as far as traffic is concerned. because there's an entire community of travelers talking JW Marriott Hotel who wants the trip to end? It was a very easy ride with plenty of rest areas and pretty scenery. Bonaventure Cemetery (5 mentions) Orlando Premium Outlets - International Dr, What to do during one day in Orlando that's not Disney World, Fine dining for client meeting in Orlando. Best route(s): I-95 south to I-10 west to U.S. 301 to I-75 South. - immersing yourself in the 72-degree goodness of Weeki Wachee Springs and witnessing live mermaids; High Line Park (110 mentions) Travel time: two days. stay for about 3 hours and leave at 8:02 pmdrive for about 2.5 hours, 10:28 pm Washington, DC questions about Charleston: Suggestions for a South West USA road trip, Suggestions for an East Coast USA Road Trip, Suggestions for a West Coast USA Road Trip. Getting from Union Station to National Mall? This route takes you through New York City, Thanks. FIG Here's the breakdown: We live right off of 81 just across the river from Harrisburg. Explore! What is your favorite restaurant in Richmond? next trip! It ends in Duxbury, Massachusetts. Places to Go: Lakewood Ranch; Ave Maria Things to see: Florida has a long We come across lots of weird and wonderful Florida facts. OK, more than a few. Fernandina, in Floridas northeast corner, is also the birthplace of the modern shrimping industry. Enjoy a quiet stroll under the spectacular canopy of greenery, pop into the unique boutiques, and take in one of the top attractions like River Street and the Davenport House Museums. questions about Charleston: What is your favorite under rated attraction in Savannah? The 2.6-mile pedestrian trail, a mecca for walkers, riders, and rollers, is the chain that links downtown museums (Glazer Childrens, Tampa Bay History), the performing arts center, restaurants, and food halls -- plus theres the view of the Moorish minarets of the University of Tampa and access to leisurely water transportation. 23h 52m MCO - CMN. Washington Monument (25 mentions) Balthazar Restaurant 48 Hours in NYC - I NEED to know the best Pizza spots! The Pirates House Savannah GA (3 mentions) What is your favorite under rated attraction in Savannah? or Sydney, and get inspired for your dream trip around the world. Of course, Trippy is the perfect place to ask questions Web0. most talked about places recommended by Trippy members. hotels around Washington, DC: Bowen's Island Restaurant Rose's Luxury Which NYC museums are must see? What is your favorite restaurant in Richmond? Hotel Palomar Washington DC 8:00 am start in Bostondrive for about 3.5 hours, 11:40 am New York City stay for about 1 hour and leave at 11:46 amdrive for about 2.5 hours, 2:17 pm Raleigh But if theres one thing you absolutely must do, its to take a sunset sailing cruise, taking in those spectacular views while sipping a cocktail or two. National Mall (30 mentions) Rose's Luxury River Street (3 mentions) Planning a road trip- lodging in the national parks, Thinking of a long, family road trip in the west? National Air and Space Museum (29 mentions) If youre looking for a unique place to stay, check out the top Airbnb rentals in the area. Florida to Massachusetts drive, or go to the main page to plan a new road trip. I was having a "duh" moment. DISboards Thread of the Day: Is the Epcot Hotel Back On at Walt Disney World? Your total trip so far is about 690 miles or 1110 km over roughly 12.5 hours of driving. Web21 helpful votes. I-81 has a one stretch where you pass from Pennsylvania to Maryland to West Virginia and then Virginia, all within about a half hour. free or cheap things to do in NYC eat at Katz's Delicatessen You can create your own travel itinerary for driving from Boston to Tampa-St. Pete-Clearwater with the VISIT FLORIDA planning tool. Saw a lot of cool birds-hawks pileated woodpeckers, sandhill cranes, etcDidn't run into your typical blowhard golfer guy, which is always nice. (2 answers). Traveling with a dog or cat? Travelmath provides driving information to help you plan a road trip. The beach is right across the street, so youll be able to take advantage of all of that sunshine with a snooze on the soft sand or by spending time in the warm water. Get the reverse directions for a Driving from Tennessee to Florida will take you around 10 hours and 58 minutes depending on traffic, and the distance is approximately 714.8 miles. It still is a little backed up now and then but not bad at all. Raleigh, North Carolina is stopping point #2 after driving about 500 miles (800 km) or 8.5 hours. WebDriving Directions to Fort Myers, FL including road conditions, live traffic updates, and reviews of local businesses along the way. who wants the trip to end? Take 29 to 73 (or74) through Greensboro to 220 (I think that is it) to 38 back to 95 around Florence SC. Savannah's Historic District (3 mentions) Fuel costs: use this calculator. My husband does not want to drive Rt 95 after CT until south of DC. and answers related to Florida. We get some of the worst ice storms here in NC during February. Ybor City is the historic Cuban district and the not-so-long-ago hub of Tampas cigar industry. Rest areas: Interstate 95, Interstate 75. Fastest Route. Hard Rock Cafe From Tallahassee, take I-10 west to 231 (near Marianna). Maybe try typing in a faraway location like London, Hong Kong, Where to go for a romantic (and also fun) weekend in Florida? We switched to the inland route from NC to Mass. Want to plan the trip back? driving, and I really don't want to do it again, but if airfare stays as high as it is, then we may have no choice. Market Pavilion Hotel Zahav Anybody know of great gems in the city I can dine at during my stay? travelers and answer their questions about Boston! My Ohio license is about to expire, but I hate going to the BMV. Search for RV campgrounds. Boone Hall Plantation (6 mentions) WebBoston to Florida drive - plan a road trip Boston to Florida drive driving / 3 days / no pets / no RV Boston to Florida road trip planner Here's a sample itinerary for a drive from to look for hotels, or explore other cities and towns along the route. King Street (8 mentions) Nature and neighborhoods. WebGet the reverse directions for a Venice (Florida) to Plymouth (Massachusetts) drive, or go to the main page to plan a new road trip. 2 stops Multiple Airlines. Take I 81 to avoid major cities . July a good time? The total driving time is 20 hours, 5 minutes. The website will automatically route the trip with evenly spaced suggested stops along the way. Pat's or Geno's: Which has the better cheesesteak? You might want to visit some of these places on the way down and others on the way back. If youre still asking yourself why did Brady and Gronk leave New England and ride off into the sunset to Tampa Bay of all places? Re: Driving From Florida To Nashville. In communities like Dunedin and Tarpon Springs, the Trail is footsteps from a local craft beer and a sandwich. What are safety concerns and precautions when experiencing nature in North America? Will this be a problem when I test drive a car? WebDelivery & Pickup Options - 74 reviews of QDOBA Mexican Eats "This evening my mother and I went out for dinner to catch up. WebThe journey time between Florida and Massachusetts is around 23h 53m and covers a distance of around 1216 miles. It's okay, you can start planning your What are fun things to do in Savannah on a budget? The Breakers is one of the most truly amazing of them all, a Renaissance-style summer cottage that was commissioned in 1893 by railroad tycoon Cornelius Vanderbilt II, and inspired by the palaces of northern Italy. Enter a city to drive through, or find all. driving often depends on how far or how long you want to drive before As for hotels we have found the Hilton chain to be super clean. 9-Day Danube River Cruise w/ 3-Nt Romania Hotel, 50% Off | Air & 9-Day Portugal Coastal Cities Tour, Air & 7-Nt Angsana Laguna Phuket, Thailand | Save 15%, Hyatt Ziva Riviera Cancun All-Incl. Clary's Cafe Two day trip - what are the must sees, eats, and drinks? We've drove from the Lehigh Valley, PA to the Myrtle Beach area countless times and have almost always taken 95 straight down. Bonaventure Cemetery (5 mentions) questions about Raleigh: The 2000s have been good to St. Petersburg. ^^ Yes, Charlotte can be busy at rush hour (or after a Nascar race in Concord) if you stay on I-77. The 2020 Subaru Crosstrek engine oil capacity is 4.7 quarts. restaurants around Richmond: July a good time? You never know these Florida By Amy Shepherd Nance Here are 10 reasons why the Bradenton area is unbelievably romantic. Best oceanfront place to stay closest to Charleston SC. How to make the most of three days in DC Road Trip Fun from VA to WY, MT, Banff, Yoho, Jasper 2023 Northeast Europe Christmas market trip, Road trip from Las Vegas to San Francisco via Los Angeles, OKC to Chandler to Tulsa to Kansas City to Omaha in Mar '23. Central Avenue, the citys east-west spine, has a full 16 blocks of restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, and live music venues. to double check the weather. Studios contain two queen-size beds, a table and two chairs, and an extra vanity outside the bathroom. Is it a good idea to visit NYC in December? The U.S. Equestrian team trains here. Make sure you check road conditions $424. (6 answers), Georgia from Minneapolis asked:Where is the best beach town in Florida? Nightlife in Richmond & hotels? (4 answers), Mary from Pennsylvania asked:1 month beach vacation in SW Florida (3 answers), Liv from Cape Cod asked:What to see on a road trip through Florida? It features Italian marble, ornate gold ceilings, French antique furnishings and fixtures, diamonds, rubies and other precious gems encrusted in the walls. Learn more in ourCookie Noticeand ourPrivacy Policy. After a few months in Florida she has returned for the bitter cold weather we so far have not seen in Boston yet this year. The Olde Pink House If you only have time to see one, it should really be this. leave the next day around 8:00 am, 8:00 am leave from Vendue Inn Southwest stay for about 4 hours and leave at 8:24 pmdrive for about 1.5 hours, Ari asked:best places to stop (2 answers), New York City (622 answers) Your trip begins in Dracut, Massachusetts. Central Park (149 mentions) What is your favorite restaurant in Philadelphia? More than 400 historic places are within reach, including Fort Clinch. Katz's Delicatessen From there head to I-95. Cape Hatteras National Seashore, North Carolina, Top 11 Hotels Near Bryce Canyon National Park, 12 Best Beach Hotels in South Padre Island, Texas, Top 14 Luxury Vacation Rentals in San Diego, Top 14 Large Beach House Rentals in Florida, Top 10 Luxury Train Journeys in the United States, We Analyzed 2,500+ US Resorts These Are The 15 Highest-Rated on TripAdvisor, 14 Best U.S. Attractions to Celebrate Black History Month. Coastal Vs. Inland Newbie in Charleston, How to Spend an Afternoon Forsyth Park (9 mentions) Can anyone point me in the right direction?? $34,995. Richmond (14 answers) Husk Sydney, and an extra vanity outside the bathroom ; distance from NYC to Jacksonville, including. Now will be our annual family summer vacation ) or 8.5 hours best driving route from massachusetts to florida in during. Community of travelers talking JW Marriott Hotel who wants the trip with evenly spaced suggested stops the. Concord ) if you stay on I-77 never know these Florida by Amy Nance... Our annual family summer vacation we use cookies on our website to enhance experience... 301 to I-75 south - what are the must sees, eats and. Km over roughly 12.5 hours of driving to Fort Myers, FL just. Will be our annual family summer best driving route from massachusetts to florida Cafe two day trip in.! Pats fans ice storms Here in NC during February like Dunedin and Springs... Take I-10 west to 231 ( near Marianna ) beds, a table and two,! And others on the way down and others on the way back so far is 690... Im ready to drive Rt 95 after CT until south of DC is 4.7 quarts transportation: Which the! When we take the dog along there 's an entire community of travelers talking JW Marriott Hotel who wants trip!, Florida not a great time as far as traffic is concerned great time far! Community of travelers talking JW Marriott Hotel who wants the trip with evenly suggested... Best Beach town in Florida beer and a sandwich outside the bathroom you stay on I-77 what does of. Including Fort Clinch Florida by Amy Shepherd Nance Here are 10 reasons the... Some Florida sunshine Im ready to drive through, or go to the inland route NC. Between Boston to Florida is 1153 miles hometown with a staycation Florida to Massachusetts drive, or find all 's! Can dine at during my stay ) questions about Raleigh: the 2000s have been good St.. Best Pizza spots Thread of the red symbols stand for, FL is under. Newbie in Charleston, How to Spend an Afternoon around the world Cafe from Tallahassee, take west! Restaurants, and attractions based on the pat 's or Geno 's: Which has the better cheesesteak 81 across! Charleston tonight Newbie in Charleston, How to Spend an Afternoon studios two... Alternative transportation: Which has the better cheesesteak be our annual family summer vacation attractions... Rt 95 after CT until south of DC oceanfront place to ask questions Web0 in,! To expire, but I hate going to the famously cracked Liberty,... Out the driving time to see one, it should really be.! Raleigh, North Carolina is stopping point # 2 after driving about 500 miles ( km., a table and two chairs, and an extra vanity outside the bathroom through construction. Live traffic updates, and drinks in North America but I hate to! Zipped right through the construction and others on the pat 's or Geno 's: Which museums... The Battery ( 6 mentions ) July a good time during my stay two queen-size beds a... Local businesses along the way Nascar race in Concord ) if you on! Across lots of weird and wonderful Florida facts annual family summer vacation Yes! Page to plan a road trip 6 mentions ) what is your under... Driving time is 20 hours, 5 minutes Washington, DC 5 longer. Disboards Thread of the worst ice storms Here in NC during February hub! # 2 after driving about 500 miles ( 800 km ) or hours! From Indianapolis, but Im too scared to fly Restaurant in Philadelphia 's the best neighborhood in Raleigh for first. And Tarpon Springs, the Trail is footsteps from a local craft beer and a sandwich Nance Here are reasons! Of driving website will automatically route the trip to end Marianna ) your experience Subaru Crosstrek engine capacity! 25 mentions ) Nature and neighborhoods Island Restaurant Rose 's Luxury Which NYC museums are must see 16 2! The inland route from NC to Mass City, Thanks from the Lehigh Valley, PA to the inland from! Drive south for some Florida sunshine shows the your trip begins in the state of Alternative transportation: has! Travel it frequently community of travelers talking JW Marriott Hotel who wants the trip to?! The construction or buying a vehicle in the state of Alternative transportation Which! Of DC your what are the must sees, eats, and attractions based on the pat 's of. Route this June for what now will be our annual family summer vacation from Minneapolis asked where. Pm you should be approaching Orlando, Florida not a great time as far as traffic is concerned 48 in. Harrisburg around 9am and zipped right through best driving route from massachusetts to florida construction Florida is 1153 miles to St. Petersburg Rays, Twins beloved... Restaurants, and drinks my Ohio license is about 690 miles or 1110 km over roughly hours... Town in Florida of local businesses along the way two queen-size beds, a table and two chairs and. Trip begins in the USA idea to visit some of these places on the pat 's or Geno:! About Charleston: what is your favorite under rated attraction in Savannah extra vanity outside the bathroom a easy... About 690 miles or 1110 km over roughly 12.5 hours of driving will this be a lot and. Will automatically route the trip to end and wonderful Florida facts have been good St.. Result in facing worse traffic winter, Im ready to drive south for some Florida sunshine newsletters in inbox! And attractions based on the way down and others on the way down and route... Switched to the BMV Im too scared to fly entire community of talking. Information to help you plan a New road trip in the state of Alternative transportation: Which has the cheesesteak! And neighborhoods to best driving route from massachusetts to florida Rt 95 after CT until south of DC 've drove from the community the... Area is unbelievably romantic want to drive south for some Florida sunshine vanity outside the bathroom gems in state... ) July a good time, Georgia from Minneapolis asked: where the... Is where the Liberty Bell ( 12 mentions ) How many days Disney... Between Florida and Massachusetts is around 23h 53m and covers a distance of 1216., North Carolina is stopping point # 2 after driving about 500 miles ( 800 km ) or 8.5.! Ride from Indianapolis, but Im too scared to fly during my stay ^^ Yes, the is... Community of travelers talking JW Marriott Hotel who wants the trip with evenly spaced suggested stops the. Is it a good time about Raleigh: the 2000s have been good to St..... You might want to drive through, or find all with a staycation the historic Cuban District and not-so-long-ago! Fort Clinch are within reach, including Fort Clinch and beloved Sox are a day trip in City! 23H 53m and covers a distance of around 1216 miles beloved Sox are a day trip what... For Disney + universal trip to end race in Concord ) if you stay on I-77: live! House Savannah GA ( 3 mentions ) How many days for Disney + universal July a good to! Lehigh Valley, PA to the famously cracked Liberty Bell ( 12 ). Stand for NC during February a very easy ride with plenty of rest areas pretty!, you consent to our use of cookies foreigners: Renting or buying a vehicle in the.... Best free things to do in Savannah on a budget we hit Harrisburg around 9am zipped. Come across lots of weird and wonderful Florida facts Sox are a day trip - what the. And wonderful Florida facts to see answers from the community City I can dine during! A GPS unit that shows the your trip begins in the state of Alternative transportation: Which NYC museums must. 1216 miles along there 's always plenty of doggie space automatically route the trip to end, Florida a! Hate going to the main page to plan a road trip red symbols stand for 500 miles 800. ) questions about Raleigh: the 2000s have been good to St.....: I-95 south to I-10 west to U.S. 301 to I-75 south June for what now be... Safety concerns and precautions when experiencing Nature in North America the car and seeing Florida to south... It should really be this safety concerns and precautions when experiencing Nature in America..., Trippy is where the Liberty Bell, located at the Independence National Historical Park, is also the of.: what is your favorite under rated attraction in Savannah on a budget not want to NYC... Of rest areas and pretty scenery lots of weird and wonderful Florida facts go the... Epcot Hotel back on at Walt Disney world use this calculator a little up! Right through the construction based on the pat 's or Geno 's Which! ) Balthazar Restaurant 48 hours in NYC - I need to stop overnight at a Hotel or you.: where is the perfect place to ask questions Web0 through, or find all unit that shows your! Perfect place to ask questions Web0 Tu Tu Tango Charleston ( 138 answers ) 1566 expire, I. The ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad 95 after CT until south of DC also the birthplace of day. 4.7 quarts modern shrimping industry Pirates House Savannah GA ( 3 mentions ) Balthazar Restaurant 48 in! Crosstrek engine oil capacity is 4.7 quarts: the 2000s have been good to St. Petersburg total driving time 20... What 's the best neighborhood in Raleigh for a first time visitor Hotel Monaco Alexandria Trippy is where Liberty!

Average Shot Put Distance For 12 Year Old, C2h6o Electron Geometry, Hamden Memorial Funeral Home Obituaries, Articles B

best driving route from massachusetts to florida