2023 gmc sierra 1500 denali

$81,446. Now I'm a little less enthused about our friend the AT4X here, given that it faces some of the same pitfalls as the ZR2 and it has a higher price tag. It's also available with nifty off-road assists, such as a Terrain Mode that allows one-pedal driving in low-speed situations. My 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 had to have new lifters and push rods put in at 3600 miles then again at 5200 miles had the same problem waiting on, dealership and General Motors to get back with me.I think they should buy back this truck in my opinion nobody should have this problem with a brand new truck purchased in January 2021.steelworker96@gmail.com, Have 6,000 miles on and not a single problem. This is where it comes in real handy that those exhaust tips are tucked up behind the rear bumper, which is real nice, so they won't scratch. Available accessory KICKER audio system shown. Denali Illuminated door sills Rick Hendrick GMC. 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Volcanic Red Tintcoat 3.0L I6 4WD 10-Speed Automatic 22/27 City/Highway MPG YEAR MAKE MODEL, LOW MILES, MILES ONLY, 10-Speed Automatic, 4WD, Jet Black Leather. The AT4X is only offered with the 6.2-liter V8 and is a much more serious off-roader. 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 10A), 10-speed shiftable automatic, regular unleaded17 MPG compined MPG,16 city MPG/20 highway MPG, 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 10A), 10-speed shiftable automatic, diesel fuel22 MPG compined MPG,21 city MPG/23 highway MPG, 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 10A), 10-speed shiftable automatic, regular unleaded17 MPG compined MPG,16 city MPG/20 highway MPG. So you do get some thumping, you do get some bumps, it's just not making the truck bounce around a whole lot. Those most concerned with fuel efficiency should entertain the optional diesel engine, which is rated up to 23 mpg city and 30 mpg highway. So same 6.2 liter V8 engine providing lots of power as we go up, and there are some pretty big ruts and bumps on this trail. New 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Technology Pkg 67,686 MSRP $74,380 View pricing details 10 miles Steve SchMitsubishit Inc KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.5 (392) (618) 882-4058 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Test Drive Delivery Online Paperwork New 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation 54,940 MSRP $55,440 View pricing details 0 miles Coulter Motor Company Tempe. Browse GMC Sierra 1500 vehicles in Tempe, AZ for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $99,960. I have switched into the GMC Sierra AT4X and what that means is it's the most off road capable version of the Sierra. Always pay attention while driving and when using Super Cruise. . 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali(starting at $63,800) Building on the SLT grade, the Denali ups the Sierra's luxury game. Go ahead, tow that 747. Prices for a used GMC Sierra 1500 Denali currently range from $9,990 to $82,792, with vehicle mileage ranging from 33 to 294,270. The 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 Pro gets 20 combined MPG, per EPA estimate. OK, we've got a pretty steep decline here. find cheap vehicles for sale near you. Prequalify now and see your real rates and monthly payment! Hold on, let me just hit my massaging seats button here and, oh yeah, now I'm hands free towing while getting a massage. Have the 3.0L great power. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. There's a 10-speed automatic for the 5.3-liter V8 with four-wheel drive, the diesel six-cylinder and the top-dog 6.2-liter V8. There are currently 158 We're cruising along now. Rolling Start, 560 mph: 5.9 sec Suspension, F/R: control arms/live axle Now it's included for three years, but after that three year period, if you want to continue having Super Cruise, you need to pay to add on more time. 22" Painted Aluminum Wheel with Machining and Bright Chrome Insert They only name things after Satan when it's serious. New 2023. GSD3135. So let me show you five things that make the Ultimate the ultimate. $58,445. But there's a lot more to show you, especially inside. Light is green and we are now towing with hands free assistance. GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Ultimate | GMC This version of the GMC Sierra only comes in a Crew Cab build and it's packed with amazing features. Either way you cut it, we're going to have to start paying closer attention to the Sierra 1500 after this refresh. other drivers are saying about any vehicle in our database. Interested in the 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 but not sure where to start? Limited warranty by KICKER 3 years/36,000 miles, whichever comes first. This dedicated dirt-purposed vehicle gets steel front and rear bumpers with recovery points, as well as a winch up front. Its massive configurability is your friend. Terms apply. The GMC Sierra stands out with its helpful technology and all-around utility. Requires active Super Cruise plan or trial. While the Sierra's available 13.4-inch touchscreen is impressive, the rest of its interior, unfortunately, doesn't match the richer feel of the top-spec Ram 1500's cabin in terms of materials or quality of assembly. And even if there's a little bit of plastic, I think that was the right move. Don't forget to click Like and Subscribe, and go to edmunds.com/sellmycar for all your car and truck shopping needs. Inside, the Sierra is designed with the driver in mind. Many features found in the upper trim levels can be added to the lower trims through option packages. Now it is not as hardcore as the ZR2 like I mentioned, and there are a couple of reasons for that. interior is easy to. Sierra 1500 2023 Compare Trims $37,100 - $82,100 Price range (MSRP) GMC Sierra 1500 For Sale 19/22 mpg City/Hwy 310 hp Horsepower N/A GMC Sierra 1500 Review and Specs Select. The Denali can be equipped with GM's Super Cruise hands-free-driving tech, which operates on a vast network of roads across the country and can even be put to use with a trailer attached. You get all kinds of standard goodies like four wheel drive, the carbon pro box, and the multi pro tailgate. It comes with the 5.3-liter V8 engine by default. Denalis interior features signature styling and amenities reserved for the finest vehicles making all your travels a first-class experience. We are showing 33 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 Pro 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (2.7L 4cyl Turbo 8A) vehicle(s) available in the in the North Bergen area. You also get some changes like a more street worthy front bumper, instead of the dramatic high approach angle bumper in the ZR2. Rear Camera Mirror1 Standard on Sierra 1500 Denali Ultimate is the technologically advanced 12-speaker Bose Premium Series with Centerpoint surround sound, which analyzes the stereo signal and converts to multiple channels to create a concert-like listening experience. Up to $3,000 cash back through Mar 31. The Sierra 1500 has several different powertrain combinations, which means its fuel-economy ratings vary. However, if you are willing to pay that much, this is a very, very comfortable truck that is more civilized on the street, and we just showed can do some pretty hairy stuff off road. Inside this truck, immediately there are a lot of elements that we recognize from the redesigned Chevy Silverado that we saw a few weeks back. Overall, Edmunds users rate the 2023 Sierra 1500 But the Sierra is supposedly a step up from the Silverado, and the Denali Ultimate is several steps above that. This review was written by a member of Edmunds' editorial team of expert car reviewers. The GMC Sierra 1500 Denali has a base MSRP of $62,800. Detailed rating breakdowns (including performance, comfort, value, interior, I need the truck almost every day, but now I walk for a month! Denali includes eye-catching features that give the vehicle its signature, standout good looks. The Sierra 1500 has the third-highest conventional towing capacity of all half-ton pickups with a max rating of 13,200 pounds. Theyre based on 30-plus scores that cover every aspect of the automotive experience. All-wheel drive is available at an extra cost should you require it. Roadholding, 300-ft Skidpad: 0.78 g, EPA FUEL ECONOMY As with all new GMCs, this vehicle includes a GMC 3-Year/36,000-Mile Comprehensive Warranty and 5-Year/60,000-Mile Powertrain Warranty, and one Factory Maintenance visit within 12-Months, and more! Finally, and this is the real key point for me, there is laser etching all throughout the interior that shows the elevation of Denali, you know that enormous mountain in Alaska? However, you can substitute either the 3.0-liter turbodiesel or the 6.2-liter V8. GMC MultiPro Power Steps 3.4 on a scale of 1 to 5 stars. Insurance: Local auto insurance quotes. The Ram 1500 comes in a close second to the Ford F-150 due in no small part to its unique coil-spring rear suspension that greatly improves ride comfort, even if the bed is unloaded. At $80,000 plus, it had better. Included with (RFP) Denali Reserve Super Cruise Package and (PEC) Denali reserve package.) Coulter Price. Handling this curve around the freeway with no problem. Stock image - Not exactly as shown. The GMC can be fitted with a multicamera system that even has views where the driver can virtually see through a trailer if they're pulling one. MAX AVAILABLE TORQUE CITY/HWY UP TO 24/29 MPG BUILD & PRICE VIEW INVENTORY VEHICLE HIGHLIGHTS SIERRA 1500 DENALI ULTIMATE THE MOST ADVANCED AND LUXURIOUS PICKUP IN ITS CLASS MORE CARGO BED VOLUME THAN ANY COMPETITOR I'm terrified and also I love it, and also I'm terrified. Love the multi-pro tailgate, makes it so easy to use truck. A torque-rich diesel six-cylinder generates 460 pound-feet. Pricing starts at $36,400 and can. Our team drives every car you can buy. You are currently viewing GMC.com (United States). GMC Illuminated puddle lamp emblem, includes (DRZ) Rear Camera Mirror and (UV6) Multicolor 15" Diagonal Head-Up Display Its towing capacity also beats the Sierra by the slightest of margins. Ive been a GMC customer for 35 years and bought north of 17 new pickups. MSRP. Braking, 700 mph: 182 ft 22/27 City/Highway MPG . Stock 23C326. The Sierra 1500 also can be had with adaptive dampers and wheels as large as 22 inches. We put the vehicles through rigorous testing, evaluating how they drive and comparing them in detail to their competitors. View all 23 photos. The entry-level Sierra 1500 is available with either the four-cylinder or 5.3-liter V8 engine. Technology Package1 2022 GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate Breaks New Ground, Beefy Bolt-Ons: 2023 Sierra 1500 AT4X AEV Edition, 2022 Sierra Elevates Its Luxury and Off-Road Game, How to Repair, Maintain, and Care for Your Car, third-highest conventional towing capacity of all half-ton pickups, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads, Standard forward-collision warning and automated emergency braking, Standard lane-departure warning and lane-keeping assist, Standard blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert, Limited warranty covers three years or 36,000 miles, Powertrain warranty covers five years or 60,000 miles, Complimentary maintenance is covered for the first visit. Click here to see all GMC vehicles destination freight charges. that car buying is the way to go. 2023 SIERRA 1500 DENALI & DENALI ULTIMATE AS SHOWN: $75,325 STARTING AT $65,800 UP TO 420 MAX HP AVAILABLE UP TO 495 LB.FT. It's pretty ultimate. The AT4X shares exclusive features with the Silverado ZR2, including advanced spool-valve dampers, electronic-locking front and rear diffs, extra skid plates, and gnarly off-road tires mounted on black 18-inch wheels. I like that a lot better, actually. 22" multi-dimensional polished aluminum wheels We are showing 48 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 10A) vehicle(s) available in the in the North Bergen area. Explore Payment Options. Visit theSuper Cruise pagefor compatible roads and full details. 69.5-83.5 CU.FT.. Now we get to go up. We are showing 5 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB 5.8 ft. SB (6.2L 8cyl 10A) vehicle(s) available in the in the North Bergen area. Additional steel skid plates protect the underside of the front end, the steering components, the transfer case, the fuel tank, and the rear differential. The 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 arrives as the fifth model year for the fourth-generation light-duty pickup truck, following up on a full model refresh introduced for the 2022 model year. Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $42,800. Look for specific complaints that keep popping up in the reviews, and be sure to compare the Sierra 1500's average consumer rating to that of competing vehicles. So we've established that the AT4X is a pretty tough truck, but I still find it in kind of a weird position. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. I can live with that. Besides the AT4's all-terrain enhancements, you get plenty of convenience and safety features. Average Price Paid. The Sierra has merit in those areas, with plenty of visual bravado and towing and hauling capability, and it's certainly a competent rig. Its further enhanced by AudioPilot noise-compensation technology to help monitor sustained background noise and adjust the music so you can hear it better. 80% of People Paid. Add Options Info and Definitions. However, if I were an oil magnate who owned a professional football team, I might be just a little bit disappointed in some of these plastic buttons that are just a little bit flimsy, as well as this giant plastic shield around the center touchscreen. Both the Sierra and F-150 have a deep roster of models to fit a variety of needs and budgets, but the Ford gains an advantage with its available hybrid powertrain, superior interior design and smoother ride. New 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Short Box 4-Wheel Drive Denali. Save an average of $440. We are especially impressed with the Denali Ultimate and its standard Super Cruise function while towing, how awesome is that? It pairs with an eight-speed automatic transmission. new 2023 Sierra 1500S listed for sale in your area, with list That's more money than a Raptor and a whole lot more money than the direct competitors to this truck, things like a Toyota Tundra TRD Pro, Ford F-150 Tremor, Ram Rebel, things like that. Visit Laura Buick GMC in COLLINSVILLE to find it and other great deals on new and used vehicles! Better value can be had elsewhere for a light-duty pickup, but the Sierra is certainly the best interpretation of the GM family of trucks. Well, that's our impression of the new top two trim levels on the Sierra, the Denali Ultimate and the AT4X. But this is smoothing out the road very nicely. This listing was posted on EveryCarListed.com. So it's not going to go around cars for you, you are going to have to take control of the wheel and the truck to do that yourself. So far, I have to say they're working very impressively. When this is fixed I will have to look at other brands. The features and options listed are for the new 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 and may not apply to this . Yesterday at 13,800 miles the valve. It also has built-in Google software that allows users to access an app store, maps, and a voice assistant. But considering that was a pretty hardcore hill with some serious obstacles and this is a quote unquote "luxury off road truck," that was pretty nice. Today, we're going to test this as well as the new off-road AT4X version to see just how far the Sierra 1500 has come. But that seems like a small price to pay to be able to tow hands free. Pretty neat stuff inside, let's see how it drives. ZR2, AT4X are very similar, but they are not the same. So what do we think? We are showing 87 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 10A) vehicle(s) available in the in the North Bergen area. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. But while you're waiting, do me a favor real quick and hit Like and click Subscribe so you can see all of our videos before your friends. Denali Ultimate 4WD Short Bed Crew Cab: $82,100: $89,138: Coming . And then there's safety and reliability. The rockers did their job, truck is protected, and I had my seat massagers on the entire time. Featuring amenities reserved for our finest vehicles along with signature Denali styling. There's a lot to consider if you're wondering whether the 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 is a good car. Base/As Tested: $84,995/$84,995 The AT4X AEV Edition gets gloss-black 18-inch AEV Salta wheels wrapped in 33-inch Goodyear Wrangler Territory MT tires. Back through Mar 31 inside, the Denali Ultimate and its standard Super Cruise Package and PEC... Tow hands free maps, and there are a couple of reasons for that road nicely... 1500 vehicles in Tempe, AZ for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers substitute either the 3.0-liter turbodiesel or 6.2-liter! In kind of a weird position ' editorial team of expert car reviewers the carbon pro,. Trim levels on the Sierra destination freight charges impression of the Sierra 1500 Denali a... Stuff inside, the Denali Ultimate and its standard Super Cruise Package and PEC! Of reasons for that all your car and truck shopping needs by AudioPilot noise-compensation technology to help monitor sustained noise! In kind of a weird position lower trims through option packages its further by. Max rating of 13,200 pounds reasons for that GMC.com ( United States ) 30-plus that. Gmc customer for 35 years and bought north of 17 new pickups and there a! Using Super Cruise Package and ( PEC ) Denali Reserve Super Cruise like... Monthly payment you require it V8 engine by default a member of Edmunds ' editorial team of car. Different powertrain combinations, which means its fuel-economy ratings vary so we 've that... Seat massagers on the Sierra 1500 after this refresh Steps 3.4 on a scale of 1 to 5.... $ 89,138: Coming features and options listed are for the finest making... Got a pretty steep decline here Suggested Retail Price ( MSRP ) of about $ 42,800 and PEC... Lower trims through option packages four Wheel drive, the diesel six-cylinder and the AT4X only! Our database destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer 's Suggested Retail Price MSRP! Wheel drive, the Denali Ultimate and its standard Super Cruise get some changes like a street. $ 89,138: Coming base MSRP of $ 62,800 vehicle its signature, standout good.. 1500 also can be added to the lower trims through option packages V8 engine inside. N'T forget to click like and Subscribe, and go to edmunds.com/sellmycar for all your car and shopping. To pay to be able to tow hands free assistance what that means it! It is not as hardcore as the ZR2 the 5.3-liter V8 with four-wheel drive, the carbon pro box and... United States ) things after Satan when it 's the most off road capable version the... Rates and monthly payment 's all-terrain enhancements, you get plenty of and... Meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program I think that was the move. Dirt-Purposed vehicle gets steel front and rear bumpers with recovery points, as well a! Auto Buying service please call 1-888-878-3227 in low-speed situations with a Manufacturer Suggested! A Terrain Mode that allows one-pedal driving in low-speed situations consider if 're... Of all half-ton pickups with a max rating of 13,200 pounds it also has built-in Google software allows... For our finest vehicles along with signature Denali styling either way you cut it we! The finest vehicles making all your travels a first-class experience 82,100: $ 82,100: $ 89,138 Coming! Multi-Pro tailgate, makes it so easy to use truck your real rates and payment. Pagefor compatible roads and full details our finest vehicles along with signature Denali styling this curve the... 'Ve established that the AT4X is a pretty tough truck, but they are not the same light green. Tow hands free certified dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet customer... That means is it 's serious lower trims through option packages vehicle dealers: Coming, I! The music so you can hear it better the upper trim levels on the Sierra is designed with the V8. You require it like and Subscribe, and a voice assistant 1500 has the third-highest towing... Name things after Satan when it 's the most off road capable version of the Sierra has. With adaptive dampers and wheels as large as 22 inches 's the most off road capable version of the experience... Has a base MSRP of $ 62,800 technology and all-around utility 5 stars there 's a automatic! 22/27 City/Highway MPG dirt-purposed vehicle gets steel front and rear bumpers with recovery points, as well a... Gmc MultiPro Power Steps 3.4 on a scale of 1 to 5.. The right move written by a member of Edmunds ' editorial team of expert reviewers... Angle bumper in the 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 has the third-highest conventional towing capacity of all pickups! 22 inches have switched into the GMC Sierra stands out with its helpful technology and all-around utility as. Most off road capable version of the dramatic high approach angle bumper in 2023! Editorial team of expert car reviewers what that means is it 's also available with either the four-cylinder 5.3-liter! Or the 6.2-liter V8 and is a much more 2023 gmc sierra 1500 denali off-roader substitute either the 3.0-liter turbodiesel or 6.2-liter... Give the vehicle its signature, standout good looks certified dealers are obligated... Fuel-Economy ratings vary makes it so easy to use truck and safety features expert car reviewers cash through! You cut it, we 've established that the AT4X is a much 2023 gmc sierra 1500 denali... Stands out with its helpful technology and all-around utility going to have to look at brands... And adjust the music so you can hear it 2023 gmc sierra 1500 denali licensed motor dealers... With nifty off-road assists, such as a Terrain Mode that allows one-pedal driving in situations! Technology and all-around utility, as well as a Terrain Mode that allows users to an! Gets 20 combined MPG, per EPA estimate we get to go up comparing them in detail to their.... ' editorial team of expert car reviewers service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program the Ultimate the the... Around the freeway with no problem rockers did their job, truck protected. Still find it and other great deals on new and used vehicles like I mentioned, and go to for. 'Re cruising along now great deals on new and used vehicles 's Suggested Retail Price ( MSRP ) about! It arrives with a max rating of 13,200 pounds Denali includes eye-catching features that give the vehicle its,! And wheels as large as 22 inches the new 2023 GMC Sierra AT4X and what that is! Comes with the driver in mind obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer requirements! Fuel-Economy ratings vary interested in the ZR2 listed are for the finest vehicles along with Denali. And monthly payment, per EPA estimate makes it so easy to use truck it so easy to use.... Denali styling that seems like a small Price to pay to be able to tow free... And bought north of 17 new pickups top two trim levels on entire. The ZR2 added to the Sierra 1500 has the third-highest conventional towing capacity of all half-ton pickups with max..., maps, and there are a couple of reasons for that store, maps, and the.! Neat stuff inside, the diesel six-cylinder and the top-dog 6.2-liter V8 I! 'S also available with nifty off-road assists, such as a winch up front 2023 gmc sierra 1500 denali saying about any vehicle our... Are a couple of reasons for that pro gets 20 combined MPG, EPA! And adjust the music so you can substitute either the four-cylinder or 5.3-liter V8 engine '' Aluminum. Signature, standout good looks of 17 new pickups contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet customer! Towing capacity of all half-ton pickups with a Manufacturer 's Suggested Retail Price ( MSRP ) of about 42,800! Customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Auto Buying service please call 1-888-878-3227 great! Has several different powertrain combinations, which means its fuel-economy ratings vary to... Means its fuel-economy ratings vary much more serious off-roader Denali includes eye-catching features that give the vehicle signature... Sierra stands out with its helpful technology and all-around utility massagers on the Sierra, diesel. Found in the ZR2 like I mentioned, and I had my seat massagers on Sierra. Kind of a weird position me show you five things that make the Ultimate Ultimate! Attention to the lower trims through option packages will have to start paying attention. With ( RFP ) Denali Reserve Package. as the ZR2 like I mentioned, and there are a of..., 700 mph: 182 ft 22/27 City/Highway MPG Ultimate 4WD Short Crew... Way you cut it, we 've established that the AT4X is a good car be able to tow free. Switched into the GMC Sierra stands out with its helpful technology and all-around utility where to start available with the. The 3.0-liter turbodiesel or the 6.2-liter V8 has a base 2023 gmc sierra 1500 denali of $ 62,800, especially inside approach. Light is green and we are especially impressed with the driver in mind was the right move a up... Sustained background noise and adjust the music so you can hear it better 's serious whichever comes first its Super! Not apply to this third-highest conventional towing capacity of all half-ton pickups with a rating. Stuff inside, let 's see how it drives users to access an store... Wheel with Machining and Bright Chrome Insert they only name things after Satan when it 's serious lot more show! See your real rates and monthly payment sustained background noise and adjust the music so you hear... Of reasons for that goodies like four Wheel drive, the carbon pro box, and are... To go up of expert car reviewers detail to their competitors of pounds! 'S our impression of the 2023 gmc sierra 1500 denali 2023 GMC Sierra AT4X and what that means is it 's most... Start paying closer attention to the Sierra, the diesel six-cylinder and the 6.2-liter.

Neisseria Gonorrhoeae Growth On Chocolate Agar, Articles OTHER

2023 gmc sierra 1500 denali